Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Cantina Scenario

Page: 6 of 6
 Rogue 9
03-13-2001, 2:32 PM
Jumps in front of the CO so you sent all your reinforcements away, for a Commander your awful stupid...
 emupiett
03-13-2001, 3:20 PM
(sorry about all the posts. there was a problem with posting here last nite.)

[to HORN] Who? Not me. I said I would create a diversion. Isn't it working?
 Deac
03-13-2001, 6:25 PM
[Comm to Tyrnly] it IS WORKING. I'm near the caviar.

*. Jumps onto train roof and enters.Slips poison into caviar. 2 Stormtroopers enter*

Stormie: Starkiller! I'm gonna get the dosh for kill-

*Punches lead stormtrooper and dives behind crate. Stuns the other.*

[To Self} Better make this look autyhentic.

*Steals data disk marked "TOP SECRET: DO NOT READ WITHOUT lvl.5 CLEARANCE!!!!!"
 emupiett
03-13-2001, 11:22 PM
*Now that so many people joined Ternyl's battle, it turns into a real battle, between two sides of stormtroopers.*

[to self] That oughta keep 'em busy. Well, can't complain about them killing each other.

*Moves away so as not to get hurt, but remains on guard in case they realise.*
 Hu Man Bing
03-13-2001, 11:29 PM
[can't actually say this since everybody else will hear it, but he hopes to himself that the CO won't get hurt or anything, and also that the special agent will actually make a pass at the weapons stores to make it look authentic]

HMB: Okay, troopers - looks like just a small handful of them. Fan out through the carriages and set your blasters to burst fire. Let's just scare them off if we can.

(draws sidearm pistol and sets to STUN. Fires carefully, aiming to miss.)
 Rogue 9
03-14-2001, 6:00 AM
[to Trnyl]not you, you fool, HMB Commanding Officer a.k.a. CO
 Rogue 9
03-14-2001, 6:03 AM
Stuns C.O. So he will learn from his stupidity...because next time the attack might be after him.
 Deac
03-14-2001, 6:49 PM
*Runs to weapons store. Fills heavy repaeter cannon with blanks and starts firing. Grabs other guns along the way*

[To Self] Wish these weren't blanks.

*Stormtroopers point guns, realising that Deac is shooting blanks*

Trooper: We have you now Starkiller!

[To Stormies] Se ya in hell.

*Drops grenade. Gas billows out and Deac cuts hole in the floor and lands carefully by a jet pack. Stromtroopers give him up for dead.*

[Comm to party] Caviar's poisoned, I've made a run at weapons, Imps think I'm dead, time to bug out.
 Hu Man Bing
03-14-2001, 11:43 PM
(stumbles through smoke)

HMB: Okay, regroup! Hold fire! Regroup!

(stumbles over CO)

HMB: Aw, heck.

(to trooper)

HMB: Go get a medkit and administer a starter dose. Call base and inform them about the attack. Anybody hurt?

Trooper: No sir.

HMB: Well, at least we learned something. In future, ship the weapons completely empty and unloaded. Note that down.

Trooper: Yes sir.

HMB: Everybody back?

HMB: Okay, go out in a buggy and check out the track. If it's okay then we'll just have to wait until the ionization is neutralized - maybe half an hour. Otherwise we'll have to call for a repair vehicle.

Trooper: Yes sir. And yourself?

HMB (taking helmet off and taking a deep breath): I'm going to have a glass of vodka. And you're not going to tell anyone.

Trooper: Er, okay sir.

[leaves]
 Hu Man Bing
03-14-2001, 11:53 PM
(stumbles through smoke)

HMB: Okay, regroup! Hold fire! Regroup!

(stumbles over unconscious CO)

HMB: Aw, heck.

(to trooper)

HMB: Go get a medkit and administer a starter dose to Officer Laschek. Call base and inform them about the attack. Anybody hurt?

Trooper: No sir.

HMB: Well, at least we learned something. In future, ship the weapons completely empty and unloaded. Note that down. In future our lives may depend on it.

HMB: Everybody back?

HMB: Okay, go out in a buggy and check out the track. If it's okay then we'll just have to wait until the ionization is neutralized - maybe half an hour. Otherwise we'll have to call for a repair vehicle.

Trooper: Yes sir. And yourself?

HMB (taking helmet off and taking a deep breath): I'm going to have a glass of vodka and a cigarette. And you're not going to tell anyone about that little indulgence.

Trooper: Er, okay sir.

[leaves]

------------------
If the Rebels actually won, they'd be out of a job.
 emupiett
03-15-2001, 3:15 AM
*Ternyl now was forced to be back in the now-real battle. He's a bit overwhelmed.*

[comm to ANYONE] This isn't going exactly as I planned. I'm a bit overwhelmed here. Can someone come help me out?
 CorHorn
03-15-2001, 5:40 AM
uses slave circut to Recall Imp Shuttle to his current location, Anyone who doesn't want to walk to the spaceport better hurry http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/biggrin.gif)
 Rogue 9
03-15-2001, 5:40 AM
O.O.S.
That was My Post
 Deac
03-15-2001, 5:57 PM
*Cuts a hole in the floor near Trnyl with lightsaber*

[To Trnyl] Wanna come with me?

*Pulls out backstraps for jetpack*

[To Trnyl] Coming?
 emupiett
03-16-2001, 3:36 AM
[to DEAC] Thanks. My plan didn't quite work out near the end. Well, lead the way.
 Deac
03-17-2001, 2:46 PM
*Seeing as Tyrnl doesn't respond Deac grabs him, straps him into the back of the Jetpack and flies back to the Cantina to plan what to do next over some drinks*

(Don't give up people!)
 emupiett
03-17-2001, 3:22 PM
[to DEAC] I told you to LEAD the way. Not to grab me and go! But thanks anyway.
 Rogue 9
03-17-2001, 11:39 PM
OOS
Should we maybe start another topic this ones getting a little buggy
 Redwing
03-19-2001, 9:49 AM
Name: Termand Rwos
Description/race: winged gargoylish creature (species unnamed)
Origin: Terra
Occupation: swordsman/mercenary, member of a secret organization spanning several galaxies
Items:
-one laser sword (similar to lightsaber but not Jedi design)
-one SXC-47 vibro-sword
-tool/ammo belt & bandolier
-keys to personal customized speeder (think Dath Maul's) and personal starfighter
-detonator pack
-broken teleporting device

**appears in a flash of blinding blue light**
---What in seven hells?
**looks down at teleporting device**
Damn teleporting device-on the fritz again! Why does this always happen?
**looks around**
What in the stars is going on here?
**thinks to self: Well at least my starfighter and speeder came with me. (Good thing I was in the hangar when I tried to teleport.)**

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 Deac
03-19-2001, 7:34 PM
(Don't be a quitter R9! 1 item too many Redwing.)

[To Bing] Where now? Which of Karn's holding's do we hit?

[To Rwos] Nice to meet you. I'm Deac Starkiller. From a long line of people who defeat evil. Welcome to the cantina. If you're looking for peace and quiet, go to Mon Calamari.
 Deac
03-19-2001, 7:35 PM
(Don't be a quitter R9! 1 item too many Redwing.)

[To Bing] Where now? Which of Karn's holding's do we hit?

[To Rwos] Nice to meet you. I'm Deac Starkiller. From a long line of people who defeat evil. Welcome to the cantina. If you're looking for peace and quiet, go to Mon Calamari.
 Deac
03-20-2001, 6:35 PM
(Don't be a quitter, r9)

[To Bing] Where do we strike next?

[to Rwos] Hey, welcome to the cantina. If you're looking for relaxing peace and quiet, go to Calamari.
 emupiett
03-20-2001, 7:10 PM
[to DEAC] Nice work with the poisoning Starkiller! And thanks again for helping me out.

[to Party] How'd my diversion work?
 Rogue 9
03-20-2001, 9:19 PM
I'm Still here Guys
 Rogue 9
03-20-2001, 9:31 PM
I'm Still here Guys
 Rogue 9
03-20-2001, 9:34 PM
I Can't get the thread to load so I don't know if you can see this...could you maybe start a cantina two.
 Redwing
03-21-2001, 1:54 AM
**teleporter is broken, so it doesn't count**

Who are you? Did you have anything to do with this?

------------------
 Rogue 9
03-21-2001, 4:07 AM
Whats with this, I am on a different computer with a different ISP and I still can't see page 12 http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/frown.gif)
 Rogue 9
03-21-2001, 4:09 AM
woooho!, it finally loaded I can See Again http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/biggrin.gif)
 Redwing
03-21-2001, 5:56 AM
That was strange.

But it's working now.

------------------
 Admiral Zaarin
03-21-2001, 6:05 AM
<OOS>We're back at the cantina now, right?<OOS>

Name: Admiral Zaarin
Race: Human
Items Carried: 2 standard issue Imperial blaster rifles.
****************Long-Range comm device.
****************300000 Credits.
****************1 small plastic duck.

*walks up to the bar, orders a drink, takes one sip, yells 'MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!' at the top of his voice for no apparent reason, and collapses into a deep sleep*

------------------
And what of the Director's Lenses?

The logs show they fled the scene in a shuttle. That is all the information we have sir, there is a high probability that the shuttle was destroyed in the battle.

A shame.....but we'll buy George Lucas another pair of glasses.<font color="#626262" size="-2">

[This message has been edited by Admiral Zaarin (edited March 21, 2001).]
 Hu Man Bing
03-21-2001, 11:00 AM
[after two days of radio silence, gets back in touch with the gang, first by anonymous holorecorded message, then at the Cantina again]

Hello? Sorry about the sudden silence, but I was being debriefed. Tell you what... I'm a little jumpy. I'm sure Karn suspects something's up. I want you guys to lay low for a couple of weeks - go raid some traders or something, but leave me and the Imperial holding alone.

We need to leave a breathing space before we spring the next part of the plan into action. Otherwise, if Karn looks into things, it could spell the end for this little conspiracy. That would mean very bad for me and my friends, but also bad for you since he'll continue despoiling this planet.

Admiral Zaarin, I sincerely hope for your sake that your name is a pseudonym. Otherwise, being a loyal Imperial that I am, I'd have to get Thrawn on your tail again... However, if you're just an undercover guy, we'd like to welcome you to the gang and ask for your help with our plan.

To the rest of you, "Admiral Zaarin" is the name of the rogue Admiral who developed the TIE Defender, and then proceeded to launch a coup against Palpatine before he was defeated and apparently killed by Grand Admiral Thrawn. Loyalist Imperials hate him, and Rebels aren't his friends either. Chances of him really appearing in this cantina are (let's be frank) slim, but it doesn't mean it couldn't happen.

[looks at Admiral Zaarin in a half-threatening, half-welcoming way]

So what's it to be? Are you the real Admiral Zaarin or are you a master of disguise?
 Hu Man Bing
03-21-2001, 11:04 AM
[to Zaarin]

What an attractive plastic duck you have there, undercover person masquerading as Dead Imperial Admiral Zaarin. Would you like to trade your fetching plastic duck for any of my "GalactйMon" trading cards?

I've got "Shootachu" and "FlyMyTIE", the Imperial fighter pilot GalactйMon, and also "Toke-a-few" and "Puffaspliff" the Drug dealer GalactйMon. Any two of these could be yours for the plastic duck!
 Admiral Zaarin
03-21-2001, 1:22 PM
[To HMB] You're right, that's just a pseudonym. I find that it helps to have people think that you have a fleet that could blast them to oblivion when you're in my line of work....
 Rogue 9
03-21-2001, 3:56 PM
GalactйMon sux, get that crap outa here
 Redwing
03-22-2001, 6:01 AM
**panicks and desperately bangs on teleporter** No, no! I can't be stuck here! I'd rather be stuck at Otoh Gunga!

------------------
 Deac
03-22-2001, 4:14 PM
[To party] Well, we can just wait a few days. Anyone got some ideas of what to do?

[to Rwos] oh yeah, your flux interlink matrix is decoupled from your isodine power relay and your E.P.S relay. You need to re-couple it.
 Rogue 9
03-23-2001, 1:40 AM
I got a HydroSpanner and a Hammer what do you want to use first
 Rogue 9
03-23-2001, 1:43 AM
I got a HydroSpanner and a Hammer what do you want to use first
 Redwing
03-23-2001, 6:00 AM
My teleporter doesn't run on isodine.

------------------
 Rogue 9
03-24-2001, 3:36 AM
if you reverse the plasma flow flux on your quantum accelerator and patch it through the E.P.S secondaries it should allow temporary funtionality http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/biggrin.gif)
 Rogue 9
03-24-2001, 3:38 AM
if you reverse the plasma flow flux on your quantum accelerator and patch it through the E.P.S secondaries it should allow temporary funtionality http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/biggrin.gif)
 Rogue 9
03-24-2001, 3:40 AM
Page: 6 of 6