Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Cantina Scenario

Page: 2 of 6
 K_Kinnison
02-18-2001, 3:53 PM
[to shark]WIPED MY DROID!?!?! WHY YOU SITH SUCKING NARF BLOWING HUTT SLIME!!!!

oh.. wait.. nm ^_^
 Deac
02-18-2001, 5:39 PM
Why don'y you buy one from the Jawas?
Anyway, unwiped memory droids are way more fun.
 K_Kinnison
02-18-2001, 6:38 PM
[to deac]Actaully, i got him as a gift from some Jawas i helped save from a Tuskan raiding party. Wasn't al lthat great of a droid, but he is Memory wipe resistant for some reason, and Restraining bolts dont efect him becasue his motivator isn't in the right spot. He is a bit buggy, but i wouldn't trade that droid for anything.
 Sharkolomew
02-18-2001, 8:28 PM
*Mutters under breath* "I Would"
 K_Kinnison
02-18-2001, 10:01 PM
*FUBAR gets out the arc-welder on Shark, and uses it*

[to FUBAR] stop that, use the Highest setting
 Deac
02-20-2001, 2:54 PM
(Ahem-this is not Star Trek Elite force. Where'd that Arc Welder come from?)

Well, I know a pretty good repair place. It's in docking bay 87.
 K_Kinnison
02-20-2001, 4:28 PM
( remember that attchment R2 used to repair C3PO, Free Liea, shcok both salisious crumb, and Leebo in ROTJ? )

[to deac] He is JUST fine, i have had this droind for over 6 standerd years, and i ahve learned how to repiar his little quircks. Tho i cant understand why he allways thinks he is on some secret mission
 Expert Rookie
02-21-2001, 1:19 AM
Aceos Azzaviros. Human. Corellian starpilot who just started his own star transport company. He comes in unarmed (Obviously a dumb starpilot), keys to his new YT-3500 Centurion freighter, and 2000 credits.

*Walks over to an empty corner in the cantina hoping to find a customer fast*
 Expert Rookie
02-21-2001, 1:26 AM
*That thing about Aceos being unarmed might not be entirely a fact.

*Pulls out a standard blaster rifle and points it at Shark*

[to Shark] "Is there a problem?"
 Sharkolomew
02-21-2001, 3:08 AM
"No, there is not. But if you want me to have one, I will."

*Pulls out Blaster on Aceos*
 emupiett
02-21-2001, 3:18 PM
*Comes storming in with an entire squad of stormtroopers, blasters pointed at Aceos and Shark.*

[to ACEOS and SHARK] Why is somebody in here always stirring up trouble?

[to the OTHERS] I took care of the officer dealing with Jabba. Vader will do the rest!
 Vanbusskirk
02-21-2001, 4:53 PM
WarachoK, Wookie (male), Body Guard, Carrying: Bowcaster, Bandolier, Vibro Sword, Comlink, Thermal Detonator

[to all the Imps] ARRRRRRGHHH RRRRWWOOORRRR ARRRRRRGHHHH!

*pulls out thermal detonator and activates it with a deadmans switch, then pulls out VIbroSword with other hand*

[to Byrd] Grrrr rowl arrrggh

[to Rollo] Growl?

------------------
*Hack* Hey KIM! *slash* Arn't we *Grunt* having fun yet?
 K_Kinnison
02-21-2001, 5:01 PM
[ to imps ] IN case you dont understand wook-speak. he said one more move and there is going to be Imp kibble used as wall texture in this cantina. Now, i think Vader has more improtant things to do then muck around on this miserable planet... so byrd, stop wasting his time or he is probly going to show his displeasure at the delay.

*points blaster at Byrds forhead*

[to byrd] you got until the count of 5 to move your stinking imperial ass out of this nice drinking establishement. i promised i was going to shoot the next Imp that walked in here, and i dont want to start a habit of breaking them now.

[to byrd] 5...

[This message has been edited by K_Kinnison (edited February 21, 2001).]
 Deac
02-21-2001, 7:12 PM
[Points blaster at Byrd as well]

[To Byrd] If you're not outta here when he gets to 3 he won't get the chance to shoot you. Thought you'd lock me in one of your smelly cells would ya' ya boot licking buckethead screw?
 emupiett
02-21-2001, 7:27 PM
[to DEAC and MOSARI] You two will regret that you said that, you. . . !

[to Stormtroopers] Let's go!

*On the way out he whispers to a stormtrooper:* Keep watch outside the cantina. Contact me if anything happens.
 Expert Rookie
02-21-2001, 9:11 PM
*Takes Deac's drink and hurls it at the Imp Capt.*

[To Byrd] You Impie scum!!!!
 emupiett
02-21-2001, 9:21 PM
*With lightning quick reflexes, Captain Crevill catches cup just as it is about to hit.*

[to ACEOS] Fortunately I only got wet. If I was hit by the cup as well, you wouldn't live to regret it.

*Throws cup on ground and storms out door.*
 Expert Rookie
02-21-2001, 9:27 PM
*Pulls out blaster and shoots stormtrooper and stuns him*
 Expert Rookie
02-21-2001, 9:32 PM
*Starts laughing*
 K_Kinnison
02-21-2001, 10:46 PM
*shoots byrd in the left knee with blaster*
 Expert Rookie
02-21-2001, 10:54 PM
*Points outside*

[To Everyone who is NOT Impie scum] Oh nooo, there's like an entire Stormtrooper garrison headin' this way! Let's beat it guys!
 Expert Rookie
02-21-2001, 10:57 PM
I got a YT-3500 Centurion in Docking Bay 28.
 K_Kinnison
02-21-2001, 11:52 PM
[to Aeos] You really should stop living you life asa Holodrama. Didn't you knw the Imperial Garrison is stationed in Mos Espa, and is paid off buy Jabba jsut to keep things quite.

Im not concerned about the Garrions, Jabbas henchmen can take care of it.
 emupiett
02-22-2001, 12:21 AM
*As Crevill gets up he speaks into his commlink.*

*3 More transports full of stormtroopers land right outside the cantina.*

[to EVERYONE] Ha ha. You didn't think I'd let you get away THAT easily did you?

*Runs to ship, and 4 more troopers get out and start setting up a blaster cannon (like the one in Empire).*
 Rogue 9
02-22-2001, 2:05 AM
the snap hiss of a lightsaber igniting turns head in the bar...Hi I'm Corran Horn a Jedi Knight from Correlia I noticed your having a problem with some imperials...I won't deal with the Hutts though

[This message has been edited by Rogue 9 (edited February 21, 2001).]
 K_Kinnison
02-22-2001, 1:06 PM
[to Byrd] Fine, i guess i wil lahve to call in my big guns.

*gets out comlink*
Oz, start the orbital bombardment of the Imperial Garrison, i guess it is time to fre Tatooine of any Imperial Influnaces.

[to Byrd] Oh byrd, jsut want to let you know that "your Lord" is no longer in the Sector... he left to deliver a Hostage to some Battle station... guess you are on your own.
 Oz
02-22-2001, 1:12 PM
Oz, Human Male, Ground Force Commander, MC-80a Mon Cal Crusier, 8000 troops, Concussion rifle, food, Rocket launcher

[to rollo] Sure thing boss...

*Turbo Laser fire starts pelting S'troopers in Mos Eisly, and destroying the Garrison*

[to Troops] Begin Ground assult to take over the planet, and contact Jabba, we have an offer to make him
 emupiett
02-22-2001, 3:11 PM
*Capt. Crevill runs to his ship and takes off, leaving the stormtroopers to die. He enters hyperspace before the MonCals catch him.*
 Deac
02-22-2001, 5:15 PM
[Starkiller leaps behind the bar and starts firing at all stormtroopers. Once they are gone he runs outside]

[To everyone] They're gone. We win! Shove that down your throat Impie scum!!!
 Oz
02-22-2001, 5:16 PM
[to Rollo] Boss, one of my men was able to get some tracking devices on his ship... want us to go hunt him down?
 K_Kinnison
02-22-2001, 5:21 PM
[to oz] Sure, call the fleet on this one until the trail gets cold, i am going to have a talk with Jabba and see if we can pool some credits togeteher to post a bounty on him... i was thinking 50,000 or so.

[to WarachoK]Would you put taht think away.. you scaring the customers. And clean up that mess outside.

[to everyone] Now lets get this party started, next round of drinks is on me.. Drink UP!
 emupiett
02-22-2001, 7:23 PM
*At that moment, the entire Imperial fleet let by the Eclipse exits hyperspace.*

*The capt., now safely onboard the Eclipse, sends a transmission down to the planet.*

[to EVERYONE] Did you think I'd let you get away that easily?
 Sharkolomew
02-22-2001, 10:16 PM
*ROFL*
 Expert Rookie
02-23-2001, 12:11 AM
[To everyone in catina] "Ohhh noooo."

*Runs to the docking bay to start his Centurion.*

*Starts it and climbs to an altitude of 600 miles above the planet's surface.*

*Calls in Rebel fleet.*

[To Fleet] "Rebel fleet, this is the YT-3500 Transport Lightning. I am in need of help. Almost the entire Imperial fleet has showed up here at Tatooine. I need you to send the best ships you got in your magnificent fleet *coughs*."

*Meanwhile the Lightning is being pursued by 2 Star Destroyers.*

*2 Minutes later...*

*The MC90A Defiance, the MC90a Galactic Voyager, the MC80a Independence, the Winged MC80a Maria, and the MC40a Freedom 1 come out from hyperspace just 5 km ahead of Aceos's Transport the Lightning.*

"Thank the Gods..."
 Expert Rookie
02-23-2001, 12:14 AM
*Meanwhile, taking advantage of the situation, the Millenium Falcon, owned by a small-time pilot named Han Solo, blasts off from Mos Eisly spaceport and enters hyperspace.*
 Expert Rookie
02-23-2001, 12:22 AM
*As the chase between the TIEs, Star Destroyers, and the Lightning goes on, Aceos is trying to land the Lightning at Mos Eisly somewhere. Then, he shoots the last TIE Interceptor down... and lands at Docking Bay 98.*

*The MC90a Galactic Voyager meanwhile collides into the SSD Palpatine's rear engines causing a chain reaction that somehow speads from ship to ship leaving only the Eclipse, Avenger, Corruptor, and the Vehement in the Imperial fleet. The Vehement jumps into hyperspace.*
 K_Kinnison
02-23-2001, 1:05 AM
[to all] Lets see, Dath Vader is alive, The how the heck can an Eclipse class be around?

*sits back and watches the Holoshow*
 emupiett
02-23-2001, 1:25 AM
took some liberties with that http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/wink.gif)

*The ships concentrate fire on the Freedom 1 and wipe it out with ease. More Imperial ships come out of hyperspace, including several Interdictors and two SSD's (Executor is one).
 Cmdr. Cracken
02-23-2001, 1:50 AM
Cracken Im, Human, Outlaw.

Mod Blastech E-11 rifle, Data pad, comm, 500 credits
 Cmdr. Cracken
02-23-2001, 1:53 AM
*looks.. um..... think Duo from G-Wing*

*wlaks up to bar, flashes ID, and asks for a bottle Corillian whisky, and a shoot glass, no ice. Looks around, and spots the Holoshow. he takes his bottle, and glass, and takes a seat next to the stranger and watches*
 Expert Rookie
02-23-2001, 1:54 AM
Mysteriously Aceos takes off in his YT-3500 and hypers to the galaxy far, far away... seems that there's an ultimate battle going on..... hehehe (That is an advertisment)
 Cmdr. Cracken
02-23-2001, 1:57 AM
*Turns to the person next to him*
(under breath) that ultimate battle stuff is rigged. it's nothing but fakes. my "ship" was the only thing actually working right.
 Expert Rookie
02-23-2001, 2:05 AM
Correction, your ship was the only that was messed up.
 Expert Rookie
02-23-2001, 2:08 AM
His ship was the only fake one, the "Wing Zero"? what the heck is that? from some dumb 3rd rate Japaneese cartoon that deserves to be burned?

We were flying the "real" ships..
the CRS Independence,
the USS Voyager,
the USS Enterprise,
the CRS Defiance,
the Borg Cube,
the Super Eclipse III,

not the crap like you had Cracken

------------------
"I came here to chew bubble gum and kick butt."
 Cmdr. Cracken
02-23-2001, 2:13 AM
*stands up* Now Wing Zero was totally fine! I was planning to write in his destruction anayways, but Zaarin beat me to it!
 Expert Rookie
02-23-2001, 2:18 AM
Hey I don't believe in this overkill crap you and Zaarin are doing!!!!
 Cmdr. Cracken
02-23-2001, 2:21 AM
WZ was NOT OVERKILL! His abilities syurpasses your equipment, but it's still piloted by a HUMAN, who has to factor in FATUIGE! did it ever occur to you that I'd eventually factor that in!?!

Now ZAARIN is just going over board. plain and simple, but my attempt at fame was not!

And 3000+ of each ship hypering in!? that's not over kill EX. Rook!?
 Cmdr. Cracken
02-23-2001, 2:25 AM
AND 3RD RATE HOLOANIME!?! (see, i';m staying in story!) JUST EBCAUSE ZERO WAS DESIGNED FROM A FEW CONCEPTS FROM HOLOANIME DOESN NOT MAKE IT BAD! AND THE GUNDAM HOLO-SERIES IS ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTED! SINCE 4079 (1979 in our time), GUNDAM is one of the most RESPECTED ANIME SERIES IN JAPAN! so SIT DOWN, and shut UP.

*sits, pours himself a drink, downs the shot, and slams the glass on the table*
 Expert Rookie
02-23-2001, 2:31 AM
Ok, I agree with you that Wing Zero thing is cool but its not SW or ST related is it?
 Cmdr. Cracken
02-23-2001, 2:36 AM
YOu never specified.
Page: 2 of 6