Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Getting the player animation saber attack speeds to be faster

Page: 1 of 1
 MeleeMaster
07-15-2006, 6:48 PM
Is there any console command I can edit into my autoexec.cfg to make the players saber animation speeds and only the players saber attacks faster?
 katanamaru
07-15-2006, 7:12 PM
Using the g_saberanimspeed will increase everyone's saber speed but if you want to increase just yours or the player's then add that to a .sab file.
 MeleeMaster
07-16-2006, 10:36 AM
Thx
 razorace
07-16-2006, 10:33 PM
Note: basejka multiplayer doesn't use that cvar. IE, it's a single-player only cvar.

However, I know that OJP makes the cvar work in MP.
 MeleeMaster
07-18-2006, 1:45 PM
Well I don't need it in MP, and technically I don't need it in SP for beating masters and their fast and deadly counters without force powers because I've figured out how to do that too. But I'm going to use this eventually so I can give them a taste of their own medicine. I haven't been playing MP at all lately because I have the Escape from Yavin IV mod installed which requires you to take out all custom pk3s and mod folders in the Gamedata folder.
Page: 1 of 1