Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Awesomely Random RPG!!!

Page: 1 of 5
 DarthAve
06-03-2006, 7:59 PM
Ok, here's an RPG, that doesn't have to have anything to do with Psychonauts. We can get as insane as we want!!!!

Here are the rules.
1. No weird anime names. Those are way likely to be mispelled by me.
2. No super duper weird things happning. If I'm creeped out by somthing. I'll say it and the clump stops there.
3. No controling other characters. You have your on character for a reason.
4. No tagging. Tagging is about as stupid as reading the video game manuel.
5. Have a great time!!!

BEGIN NOW!!!

Setting: A white room, a plain white room with nothing in it. No windows, just a floor, four walls, a ceiling, and a door.
My Character. :Her name is Kate. She is a teenager, age 15, her hair is blonde and long, and she has blue eyes. She's standing in the room wearing a white dress, white flip flops, and silver bangles on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where am I?" she wondered, "Who am I? Why am I here?"
 Smon
06-03-2006, 9:00 PM
...K' I'm in, besides I've been wanting to give a story to a weird made up character I made:
Patrolman Logan is an ageless Ecapsican from space, no planet, just... space. Apparance: Patrolman Logan is completely pitch black and bald with only his eyes making up any distinctive part of his body, he wears a battlesuit constructed by Division 6 of the Dimensional Patrol and has an antenna dealy popping up on his helmet/dome/hairarium. He wears a belt and wristbands that are blue and has an antenna and belt buckle that are bright yellow emblazoning the Division 6 logo.
---
Logan walked into the scene wary with a Wy-Pistol drawn. Well... this certainly is a change of scenery...
 DarthAve
06-03-2006, 9:07 PM
Wee!!!! Thanks Brandon!
--------------------------------------------
Kate stood there and stared at him. "What are you doing in my mind!!!!" She yelled and all of a sudden they were warped to a small house in the middle of nowhere. Kate heard a faint voice and saw a thing. It was a green human, like creature with 3 long fingers. He was rubbing a rusty spoon upon his arm and wearing a beret.
 Smon
06-03-2006, 9:11 PM
"Hey whoa, I'm just as baffled as you are." he said and then glanced at the bizarre creature. "Sorry citizen! I must take my leave! and quite frankly you give me the heebie jeebies." With that he went out the door of the small house.
 DarthAve
06-03-2006, 9:15 PM
"Hello there kind sir." said the thing in a slight English accent. "My name is Salad Fingers, I'm trying to find France with my friend Hubert Cumberdale." The creature held up a finger puppet of a man. "Can you help me find France?" he said.

"I'll help you!" Said Kate. she took Salad Fingers hand and shut her eyes as they warped off in a cloud of smoke.
 Smon
06-03-2006, 9:21 PM
Logan stood outside the house and saw next to nothing. "Gasp of horror! I seem to be trapped in some surrealist's desert! Luckily I have the Groove Cannon!" He then pushed a button on his wristband and a small claw put away the Wy-Pistol and replaced it with a small cannon shaped device that he used to propel himself into space.
 KingCheez
06-03-2006, 9:24 PM
I'm the Phantom of the friggin opera.
--
The Phantom of the Opera jumped out of a star. "Hey man, how it rolling?"
 DarthAve
06-03-2006, 9:26 PM
Kate and Salad Fingers poofed to the top of the Eiffle Tower after leaving the desert.

"Here's France, Mr. Fingers." Kate said.

"Oh, thank you." He replied. "Hubert and I are very happy now."

"OK," Kate said "Bye now." as she warped away bact to the desert. When she goth there, The weird guy was gone. "hmm, where did he go?" She then shut her eyes and saw him flying through space. She then warped up to him.

"Where'd you go, person??" Kate asked the man in black.
 KingCheez
06-03-2006, 9:31 PM
The Phantom said, "Idunno. The how it rolling is a reference to, you know, Katamari Damacy and Space..."
 Smon
06-03-2006, 9:31 PM
"BAH GEEZ!" Shouted Logan as he nearly fell off the Cannon. "Well, see my name is Logan and it is my duty to ensure the walls of reality doesn't collapse in on itself, so I'm going to... do something. I don't know." he then noticed the strange girl poof infront of him. "GAH." he said as he lost his grip on the Groove Cannon and it flew off into space. "Oh, well that's just great, now I've gotta control it by remote, which is always total hell..."
 DarthAve
06-03-2006, 9:33 PM
Kate pofed over to him, grabbed him, poofed again and put him back onto the cannon. "No offence," Kate said," But you're really weird. Have you ever seen X-Men?"
 Smon
06-03-2006, 9:35 PM
"Well... I saw the first and caught the ending of the second... why?" he said, disregarding the fact that he just teleported.
 DarthAve
06-03-2006, 9:40 PM
"Because, I'm like those people. I'm a mutant. Except, not one kind. Kinda explains the teleport thing. But i can do other stuff!" She then changed into a complete reflection "Metamorphosis, cool huh?"
 Smon
06-03-2006, 9:46 PM
"ASTOUNDING! With your powers one could win a costume contest without spending too much money on nerd gear!" he then put the Groove Cannon away and pressed a button labelled Auto. The suit then opened and he drifted out, a black nearly invisible cloud. "I'm going to take a look around, then come back and complain about having nothing to do."
 DarthAve
06-03-2006, 9:48 PM
"Who needs to look around when you have this great company? C'mon, i help you look quicker." She grabbed his arm and poofed off.
 Smon
06-03-2006, 9:52 PM
As he drifted through the portal/tunnel/whatever he felt he may be coming up on oxygen so he pressed the auto button again and the suit closed.
 DarthAve
06-03-2006, 9:55 PM
"Well, here we are." The two were at a pancake house. "Nothing seems to be here." and they poofed off again.

Now they were at a lake in Wisconsin. "Hmm, all empty" and again they poofed off.

Next time, they were in Chicago. "Wait I sence somthing. It's the Phantom of the Oprah." she said.
 zelda 41
06-03-2006, 9:58 PM
Me join now.

Abby: 12 year old, brown shoulder legth hair, blue jeans, plain black shirt.

--------------
Suddenly a girl with brown hair appeared and grinned.
Abby: Ohhhhhh, I love X-Men!!! I'm like them, too!!! You know, the Night Crawler guy.
Abby began teleporting around and levitating, still grinning.
 Smon
06-03-2006, 9:58 PM
"You better be kidding me." he pulled out his Wy-Pistol "One of my most formiddable foes is here?!"
 DarthAve
06-03-2006, 10:01 PM
"It's that bad chick!!!" Kate's eyes grew white and a bolt of lightning hit Abby. "That'll teach you to steal my blueberry muffin last easter." and the two walked off.

"Now we must find the Phantom of the Oprah." She said. "He's here somewhere, in Chicago..."
 Smon
06-03-2006, 10:02 PM
He then pressed a button on his left wrist and his hand started glowing. "If he dares to mess with me he will face the wrath of my fearsome Unicorn Fist!"
 zelda 41
06-03-2006, 10:04 PM
Abby looked at the guy and giggled. She got up and teleported in front of the girl. She then hit her in the face and looked at the boy.

Abby: Nope, he's on vacation in Miami! He's, like, my cousin's great, great, great,great,great,great,great.....

Two hours later
------------------

Abby: Great, bestfriend! C'mon, I'll show you!
Abby grabbed Logan and poofed to Miami.
Abby: See? *poofs back*
 DarthAve
06-03-2006, 10:05 PM
"....He's not harmful. He's a man who lives in the studio where they shoot Oprah. He was all mad because he came to the show the day before she had that whole "EVERYBODY GET'S A CAR!!" thing. He's all vengeful and now 'haunts' the studios, trying to kill Oprah."
 zelda 41
06-03-2006, 10:08 PM
Abby: Yep. Basicly.
Abby smiled again and started floating with Kte and Logan.
Abby: So where's "The Phantom"?
 90SK
06-03-2006, 10:09 PM
Time to inject myself: I'm lizardman. Any lizardman. About six feet in hieght. Lizard-like features.

----
From a nearby cafй Lizardman noticed the odd people nearby and came to have a look-see, having just finished his morning tea.

"Hey ssssister, howsssss it hanging?"
 DarthAve
06-03-2006, 10:10 PM
"You're so not coming with us Muffin Stealer!!!" then Kate poofed off to Taiwan where she metamorphosized her and Logan into Taiwanese people.
 90SK
06-03-2006, 10:12 PM
"Looksss like it'sssss just you and me," Lizardman said to Abby.
 zelda 41
06-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Abby saw the Lizard Man and grinned and giggled more.
Abby: Oh, hi Mr. Lizard Man! How are you??? Have you seen X-Men 3 yet????
Oh well. Come on, I'll teleport us to them!
Abby grabbed the Lizard man and they were in front of Kate and Logan.
Abby: Be nice Kate. We didn't eat your friggin' muffins!
 Smon
06-03-2006, 10:14 PM
"That fiend! No-one messes with America's favorite talk-show personality! Except for maybe Stedman! I must now use all my abilities to infiltrate the Oprah studios and stop him! I need three AA batteries and some duct tape!" he then looked around. "I can't be a human! Humans can't use the fearsome Unicorn Fist!" he then looked at Kate. "Quickly! Change me back to normal before I post rude and snotty comments on your blog!"
 DarthAve
06-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Kate and Logan stood in the street acting like Taiwanese people. "You wanna poof somewhere else?" Kate asked, and they poofed to the White House.

"Ohh boy. Not a safe place." She said, then they poofed off to somewhere else.

The two had ended up in the heart of New York City. "Wow!" Kate said. She pulled a magical top hat and cane out of the air, began to do high kicks, and sang 'New York, New York"
 90SK
06-03-2006, 10:20 PM
"Ssssay, mind telling me whatssss going down around thisssss joint?" asked Lizardman, after vomiting in the grass. A nearby Taiwanese baby began to cry.
 Smon
06-03-2006, 10:21 PM
"I would join you in your improvisational music number, but I must first rescue Oprah!" he then held the Groove Cannon forward and went flying... backwards to Chicago.
 DarthAve
06-03-2006, 10:24 PM
"New Youk, New YORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'm done. NOW TO HELP SAVE OPRAH!"

Kate then poofed off to Chicago, and met Logan. "You missed the finale of my song."
 Smon
06-03-2006, 10:26 PM
"Glad to catch you, miss what's your-face, I have discovered something horrible! OPRAH IS THE PHANTOM! It was all part of an evil plot to lure me here! I should've known after having the Phantom as #1 on my enemies list and Oprah at #2..." he said as Oprah readied her Oprahkikou, the ultimate blade.
 DarthAve
06-03-2006, 10:29 PM
Kate then froze time. Everything but her stood still. She walked up to Oprah and took her weapon from her, and stuck it thruogh evil Oprah's head. Then, the corspe desintigrated into the ground and evil wailing spirits flew from her dying body. Kate then unfroze time and yelled "TA DA!! I'm so awesome."
 Smon
06-03-2006, 10:33 PM
"Excellent! Thus two of my enemies were defeated at the same time! Now to handle my #3 enemy... MYSELF!" he said and prepared for another journey.
 DarthAve
06-03-2006, 10:37 PM
"No!!!!" She metamorphosized into Logan "I am yourself. Don't kill yourself. Kill the fake version that is me!"
 Smon
06-03-2006, 10:45 PM
"What? No, I'm not my enemy, Myself is my enemy. He's a doppelganger from the planet Rorrim, then I've got to watch out for Vance the intergalactic bounty hunter. Who is-" KA-BOOM. The wall was blasted to dust as a man in a light brown trenchcoat and frilly ruffled shirt walked in holding a 60-shooter pistol with a large cowboy hat on. "Well, if it isn't Logan Centurion." "Well, if it isn't Mr. "I have a dociet on Logan"" "Well... shut up."
 DarthAve
06-03-2006, 10:55 PM
"Who the heck is that guy???" Kate asked. "He's really ugly."
 Smon
06-03-2006, 10:58 PM
"That is Vance Uproar, Dr. Doctor paid him to hunt me down and destroy me at all costs, he has yet to succeed thanks to my quick wits." "No, you just keep shooting me with something." "Exactly!" said Logan as he fired at Vance with his Wy-Pistol.
 DarthAve
06-03-2006, 11:02 PM
"Do you need me to kill him like I did Oprah?" Kate asked Logan.
 Smon
06-03-2006, 11:06 PM
"Nah... Vance is no big deal, just a space cowboy, now the power of the fearsome Unicorn Fist!" he shouted as he fired a horn out of his hand through Vance's leg. "OW! You shot me in the ****in' leg!" "Yeah... you might wanna fix that before it gets infected."
 DarthAve
06-03-2006, 11:09 PM
"Hold on." Kate said as she walked up to Vance. She touched him on the leg, and it froze up. She held it for a second, and his whole body was frozen solid. "Sadly, I don't think we can melt him."
 Smon
06-03-2006, 11:23 PM
"Well... there goes another character off the toy-line..."
 DarthAve
06-03-2006, 11:33 PM
"Aww..." Kate said. "Well, I'm poofing back to my white room. I need to sleep." Kate waved bye to Logan and poofed off to her white room.
 90SK
06-04-2006, 1:25 AM
Lizardman was waiting for her.

"Sssssso, we meet again," he said. He waited patiently for a response...surely she hadn't fallen asleep? "Hello?"
 Anglana-Pheonix
06-04-2006, 1:59 AM
I will be Kath the elemental angel that has a dual personality.
A young lady was at a lake waving her hands then a spiral of water appeared and it grew until *splash* "Aw, come on work if not I'll fail the combat test".
 Smon
06-04-2006, 2:01 AM
"I must go, for somewhere that are wrongs to right, evil to stop, and little bits of carrot in your teeth. I would fix that, it can lead to insanity." and with that he rode the Groove Cannon back to Division 6.
 zelda 41
06-04-2006, 10:10 AM
Abby was left alone, so she poofed to Tokyo, where she saw thousands of people.
Abby: OH YA!!!! TOKYO!!!!! YAYAYAY!!!!!! Okay, bored now.
*poofs back to whereever she was*
Abby: Okay, I hear Gerigia has a big four-weeling race today. But first, I need my four-weeler. *poofs to house*
Abby: Okays then. GEIRGIA GO!!!!
*poofs to Geirgia*
 DarthAve
06-04-2006, 2:31 PM
Kate woke up and saw Lizardman in her room. "AHHH!!!!! LIZARDMAN!!! DIE!!!" Kate threw a water bottle at lizardman's head. "Ok, he's done....for now." Kate poofed off to meet Logan.
Page: 1 of 5