Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Awesomely Random RPG!!!

Page: 3 of 5
 Smon
06-11-2006, 11:10 PM
"Yeah, okay, and as much as I'd love to relive the days of the Dreamcast I think protecting the timeline is essential, let's poof in, grab him, send him back to his own time, and then live the best game ever made."
 DarthAve
06-11-2006, 11:22 PM
"okay. Can I still have the 20 pounds for my date. I mean, I can poof back home and get all foxified."
 pyrohappygirl
06-12-2006, 1:59 AM
I'm joining in now! As...

Emma Bik
Crazy 3 year old with a desire for things! And ducks, that she loves!
Bright purple hair, purple tinted skin and large pink cat ears! Aswell as a long pink cat tail. NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!!

Emma grinned, hopping onto the crazy drunk guys lap.
"AND FOR CHRISTMAS I WANT A PONY AND A DUCK AND A CAR AND A DOG!!!" She yelled.
"Prepare to die, creepy kid who looks about three," The drunk dude said, just before Emma unleashed her mad karate skills.
"AND I WANT TO BE THE QUEEN OF NEVERLAND!" She screamed, running off into the dark alleyways of Mexico.
 Jintor
06-12-2006, 9:43 AM
"They say you shouldn't talk to strangers" commented a small, black cat standing by her feet when Emma came to a stop.
 DarthAve
06-12-2006, 5:45 PM
"Whatever," Kate said "I'm already pushing it on being late. If you need me, I'll be in my room until 7:00. Then I'll be at this theater in London. Toodles." Kate then poofed off to her room to get all swanked up.
 Smon
06-12-2006, 5:54 PM
Logan was speeding towards Tokyo on the Groove Cannon. As soon as he landed he started looking for the black armor dude.
 DarthAve
06-12-2006, 7:10 PM
Kate sat in her room, she couldn't decide what dress to wear. She picked her red one and got ready.

A long while later, the girl finally looked good. She had her skimpy red dress on, black heels, and firey red lipstick. Her hair was flipped out into disco layers. "Yeah," she thought to herself. "A little too much for the movies, but after, I'm totally getting a second date." Kate them poofed off to the theater.
 pyrohappygirl
06-13-2006, 12:57 AM
Emma had been scared by the black cat, so she unleashed her mad karate skills on it, and used her magical bracelet of shininess which her mother had got her for christmas to poof to Tokyo. As she landed, she realized that she had ended up on a skyscraper, and a creep on a weird thing was speeding towards her.
"LOOK OUT FREAKY GUY!!!" Emma cried, pulling her ears down onto her head and curling up, braced for the imminent crash.
 Smon
06-13-2006, 1:29 AM
"GAH!" Logan tried to aim the Groove Cannon at anything else, and succeeded. He succeeded in destroying the skyscraper... with his head... at 300 MPH. As it collapsed he and the girl stood amongst the dirt and debris. "...if anyone asks, terrorists did it."
 pyrohappygirl
06-13-2006, 1:59 AM
"YOU HURT ME NOW I WILL TELL MY MOTHER AND SHE WILL KILL YOU SHE WILL AND SANTA WILL YOU GIVE ME A DUCKY FOR CHRISTMAS CAUSE I'VE BEEN REALLY GOOD AND YOU'RE MEAN YOU ARE AND I HATE MEAN PEOPLE!!!" Emma screamed, before bursting into tears.
"I'M CALLING THE COPS I AM!!!" She cried, pulling her shiny purple mobile out of her pocket and dialing the police.
 DarthAve
06-13-2006, 2:12 AM
Kate had just reached the theater when she saw her date. He was looking very spiffy. Pretty much as soon as they got to the theater room where the movie was showing, they had a gradious teenage movie make-out session. "This is SO HOT!" Logan better not need me." Kate though, grabbing her new boyfriend's butt.
 pyrohappygirl
06-13-2006, 5:18 AM
Emma proceeded to screech at the man, until suddenly her cellphone rang. It was her mother.
"GO AWAY MUM I HATE YOU LEAVE ME ALONE AND DIE!!!" Emma yelled into the telephone before turning back to the man. Emma noticed a her pocket was buzzing, and she saw a phone number ring up on the screen. It was her eighteen year old boyfriend who she had met on a chatroom.
"Hi honey, go away cause I'm busy right now, okay?" Emma buzzed into the phone before shoving it back into her pocket. Suddenly, an evil thought crossed her mind. She would prank call a person on the other side of the world. She dialed in the number, and found a loud noise in the background, somewhat like a movie in a kissing scene. She giggled, and yelled into the phone.
"I AM A CRAZY KID AND YOU ARE A LOSER WATCHING A MOVIE ABOUT MAKING OUT SO YOU SUCK AND GET ME A DUCK FOR MY BIRTHDAY NOW TELL ME SOMETHING WEIRD!!!" Emma screamed into her cellphone, and heard someone grumble at the other end.
"AND ALSO, I NEED YOUR HELP KILLING A CRAZY GUY WHO DESTROYED A TOWER WITH A CANNON THING!!!" Emma quickly spat, before jumping up and down in happiness.
 Jintor
06-13-2006, 7:17 AM
The sudden weight of reality hit Emma squarely in the chest.
 DarthAve
06-13-2006, 1:34 PM
Kate heard her phone and just shut it off. This was a moment that needed no desturbance.
 Psychochaos3
06-13-2006, 2:39 PM
"Oh crap. A time protector is hunting us here. He doesn't get that I am protecting the timeline from collapsing. If lizardman dies, his DNA will fall into the hands of the covenants centuries from now. They will accidently activate the gene inside his DNA that activates a Universe destroying bomb. abby, poof us to Dimsdale (the dimsdale of Fairly odd Parents)." Said Kelvin.
 DarthAve
06-13-2006, 3:08 PM
The movie ended in the threater and Kate didnt watch a single second of it. It was time for the two to go to dinner.

"Where do you want to go?" asked Jack, pausing for a breath.

"Wherever you wanna go, baby." Kate said. He took her hand and they ran down a street to a small cafe'.
 pyrohappygirl
06-14-2006, 12:42 AM
"OOF!" Emma cried, falling backwards as reality caught up with her.
"I KNOW! I SHALL USE MY MAGICAL GROW-O-MATIC TO BECOME A TEENAGER AND ESCAPE REALITY ONCE MORE!!!" Emma cried in joy, pulling a large red object out of her pocket. She pressed a few buttons on the small, square object and pointed it at her self. Suddenly, she was eclipsed in a bright orange light, and she became taller and older.
"I am now a teenager, capable of POOFING TO DIMMSDALE!!!" She cried, grabbing out another object. It was slightly bigger than the magical bracelet of shininess, and it was golden, not purple. She smiled, showing her shiny white teeth, and purring. She was a cat person after all. Well, a kind-of cat-person. But more person than cat. She pointed the thing at herself, and pressed a button. Suddenly, she was bathed in more orange light as she got new clothes.
"I am now SHINY and dressed like kairi from kingdom hearts!!!" She yelled, flicking her tail impatiently. She was right, she WAS dressed like Kairi, in her purple skirt. She pulled out a magical bracelet of shininess and suddenly was poofed to Dimmsdale.
"FAIRLY ODD PARENTS LAND!!!" She yelled, skipping off to find her heroine, Vicky.
 DarthAve
06-14-2006, 12:59 AM
The two teenage lovebirds left the cafe to go home. They didn't eat anything but each other's saliva. Unfortunatly, Jack didn't know one thing about his girlfriend. She was a mutant. Kate was a little nervous about telling him, but would tell him when they got to his house.

So the two walked hand in hand to his house, a few blocks down the street.
 pyrohappygirl
06-14-2006, 1:58 AM
Emma was bored. So she poofed back to reality.
"I shall go find the girl from the phone," Emma mused, poofing to a small house in London. As she arrived, she found a heater and plonked herself on it, before tenderly licking her tail. Suddenly, she rested her tail against the heater bars and found herself being electrocuted.
"Meow!" She yelled in pain as she blinked back to life. She heard a lock click at the door, and Emma's heart skipped a beat. She dashed behind the curtains, and watched the door open...
 DarthAve
06-14-2006, 4:00 AM
The two sat on the couch in his living room. His parents were on holiday for a week and he was home alone. He began to move down her dress strap. She stopped him, saying "I don't go that far on the first date." There was an awkward pause between them. "I'm a mutant!" she blurted out.

"What?" he responded.

"I'm a mutant, like in x-men. But I have a lot of powers, like teleportation and metamorphosis." she repiled. "I hope you don't hate me."

"Oh, Kate. That's only more the reason to love you." He said, putting his hand to her cheek. At this she smiled, kissed him goodbye, slipped him her phone number, and poofed to her white room.
 pyrohappygirl
06-14-2006, 6:04 AM
Emma saw her chance, and rushed out from behind the sofa.
"I'm a cat girl ever since my best friend poked me with a sharp pencil! That teaches everyone an important lesson-Don't do drugs! Anyway, I'm chasing that girl, so goodbye!" Emma cried, following the girl with her poof-tracker 3000. Emma wooshed through the something-or-other stream, and suddenly landed in a white room, with the girl infront of her.
"Who are you? I'm Emma Bik, the person who SHOULD be 12, but isn't, because of my fancy gadgets! And anyway, you are?" Emma cheered, making a crazy pink chair appear from no-where.
"And also, I am MEANT to be a cat person after my best friend Gilly stabbed me in the stomach with a pencil covered in cat fur. I don't care that I'm a cat person, cause I enjoy it. And also, why didn't you respond earlier when I asked you help me with a guy shooting through the air at high speed? I like ducks aswell, do you?" Emma charmed, smiling at the girl and glancing around the room to see what was near her. Her tail flicked at a fly that had gotten in somehow, and her ears twitched in their own private seizure world.
 DarthAve
06-14-2006, 1:06 PM
"OH MY GOD WHO THE F*** ARE YOU???" Yelled Kate, who then poofed off to anywhere, also metamorphosizing to someone else. She poofed to find Logan.
 Smon
06-14-2006, 1:23 PM
Logan was sitting amongst the rubble, waiting until no-one was looking so he could run like never before.
 DarthAve
06-14-2006, 1:35 PM
Kate poofed by Logan. She ran alonge with him, still in her getup from her date. "oh......my.....god..." She said as she ran, hopping to take off her heels. "You'll never believe how great my date was." She said, looking at Logan, smiling.
 Smon
06-14-2006, 2:21 PM
"Oh how was it? By the way, could you poof us somewhere where I won't be convicted of destroying a sckyscraper?"
 DarthAve
06-14-2006, 2:26 PM
"Oh sure." Kate grabbed his arm and poofed them to Disney World.

"Well, we saw a movie. All we really did was make out there. We went to dinner. All we really did was make out there, and then we went back to his house. I told him I was a mutant, he was cool with that. I poofed back to my white room, and some freaky cat thing attacked me. The whole attack thing kinda explains why i'm still in my dress. So how was your day?"
 Smon
06-14-2006, 2:47 PM
"Not as good, I was on my way to Tokyo when a weird cat thing distracted me and I ended up destroying a skyscraper. But it's cool, I'm gonna blame it on terrorists."
 DarthAve
06-14-2006, 3:04 PM
"Sa, do your people have dates and love dovey stuff too?" Kate asked.
 Smon
06-14-2006, 3:37 PM
"Well, no, the Ecapsicans are an ageless race that has been around since time itself, we're incorporeal and, until recently, we've been trapped in the depths of space."
 DarthAve
06-14-2006, 4:31 PM
"I'm so sorry." Kate said. "I'M GOING TO RIDE MAGIC MOUNTAIN!!!"
 Smon
06-14-2006, 4:56 PM
"K', I gotta go stop reality from collapsing in on itself."
 DarthAve
06-14-2006, 5:07 PM
Kate poofed back to him. "The line is too long. I'll come with."
 Smon
06-14-2006, 5:22 PM
"Very well! ...could you poof me to Tokyo? I don't exactly trust this thing anymore... at least until a it gets a tech examination."
 DarthAve
06-14-2006, 5:25 PM
"SAY NO MORE!!" Kate poofed the two off to Tokyo. "What now!!"
 Smon
06-14-2006, 5:31 PM
"I just need to lock the Temporal Transfixer on that black armor guy's location, hm... this thing on my wrist is pointing due north... to due north!"
 DarthAve
06-14-2006, 5:47 PM
Kate poofed the two off the due north(wherever the hell that is) and found the black armor guy. "AH HA!!" Kate yelled "WE HAVE YOU NOW CARMEN SANDIEGO!!!"
 Smon
06-14-2006, 5:51 PM
"Actually we already have Carmen SanDiego, she cna get off on good behavior if she tells us where Waldo is... anyway, please return to your own time immediately or present a permit from the Dominare." Logan said once again holding up the Wy-Pistol.
 DarthAve
06-14-2006, 5:55 PM
"Or else, I still have the spirit of the Phantom of the Oprah in a bottle." Kate said pulling out a small bottle with red air floating inside it. It made hissing noises.
 pyrohappygirl
06-15-2006, 12:47 AM
"I'm so lonely. Everyone seems to run away from me," Emma wept, changing into a twelve year old.
"I KNOW! I shall go back to Tokyo and sooth myself with real Japanese sushi!" Emma yelled, banging her hand against a wall. She quickly poofed to Tokyo, and noticed the man from earlier.
"YOU AGAIN!!!" She yelled, before pondering something.
"And don't warp away or anything! I get lonely you know!" She concluded.
 DarthAve
06-15-2006, 1:02 AM
Kate say the cat child again. "AHH!!! CATCHILD!!! DIE!!!" Kate threw Oprah's soul at Emma's head.

Kate then paused and said "Woah, dejavoo."
 Smon
06-15-2006, 1:05 AM
"...GYAH! You!? Why do you follow me this way? Why can't you follow me like anyone else by reading my daily exploits same LFRD channel, same LFRD place?"
 DarthAve
06-15-2006, 1:22 AM
"Go away, I'll give you anything. You're annoying!!" Kate said.
 pyrohappygirl
06-15-2006, 2:45 AM
"I'll stop being annoying if you let me hang around you guys, without having to track you down. Also, I'm only annoying if I use my age-o-matic 3000. It makes my brain go on the fritz, and I start being random and insane. If I stay 12, you'll be okay," Emma sighed, flicking her tail about.
"And I'm sorry if my appearance scared you guys, my friend kinda poked me with a needle sharp pencil with cat d.n.a on it. Hence the cat. I can't explain the purpleness though," She sighed, rubbing her arm.
"Apology accepted?" Emma asked, hurt at that point by the people's fear of her.
 DarthAve
06-15-2006, 2:49 AM
"Just stay away from my boyfriend, and you won't be a flaming bag of cat crap." Kate said.
 pyrohappygirl
06-15-2006, 3:50 AM
"Thank you," Emma said.
"And also, what's your name?" Emma concluded.
"Both of your names,"
 DarthAve
06-15-2006, 1:01 PM
"Kate." she said, looking at her suspicously.
 zelda 41
06-15-2006, 2:37 PM
MEANWHILE.....

Abby: Okay...I'll teleport you and Lizard Man there. But I'll stay here and keep them away.
She poofed them away to Dimsdale.

Abby: Bye guys.
 90SK
06-15-2006, 5:50 PM
In the confusion, Lizardman has slipped away, leaving a clever Lizardman decoy behind to fool the others. He didn't want to be poofed anywhere. There was a nearby fire escape hanging off a building: he stole up it and entered a window.
 DarthAve
06-16-2006, 9:21 PM
"Well, these heels are killing me and it's been a long day, so I'm going home."

and with that, Kate poofed off to her white room.
 Smon
06-16-2006, 11:43 PM
"I'm Logan, now there's a guy in black armor I need to send to his own time..."
Page: 3 of 5