Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

(301NAR) fighting the Zhugs

Page: 1 of 1
 jinger
01-05-2006, 3:55 PM
I want to have Atton lead a party against the duros bounty hunters on Nar Shaddaa when they come to the Ebon Hawk, I want there to be more of them too (otherwise it'd be a quick battle). Please Help!!
 Lando Griffin
01-05-2006, 4:22 PM
wait do u want someone to do it for u or do you want someone to tell you how to do it?
 jinger
01-05-2006, 4:29 PM
just some help, hints, I don't wanna be stuck much time on such a tiny little thing
 Lando Griffin
01-05-2006, 5:35 PM
this is for adding more zhugs:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=143536)
I dont know about the part where atton takes lead, hope that thread helps.
 jinger
01-06-2006, 8:34 PM
Thanks. I got an idea, i'm gonna make a death script for the duros that checks if there are any more left, the last will trigger the original script that skips to the docks ;)
 Dashus
01-06-2006, 10:46 PM
For those interested in what this is about: there was some unused content around the duros fight after Atton returns to the ship from the cantina and his fight against the twin suns there. It calls for the player to choose 2 companions to accompany atton and fight their way to the docks and the player. To quote the GP notes from the dialog in question (attwarn2.dlg) "{[Choose three companions: They will go to 301 and 303, and their goal is to reach the doorway to the Jekk'Jekk Tarr. They will fight a crapload of Duros, and then the Gand in the flophouse.]}". The full party selection node tree rests at the bottom of the file.

There's also content from 303 (the docks) which suggests that Mira wanted you to (and told you to) enter the Jekk Jekk Tar to go after Visquis. Given the ammount of content (full dialog trees) and the absolute incompatibility with the current plot, my guess is that a) it's early material or b) it's from the E3 demo. My money's on the latter.
 jinger
01-06-2006, 11:54 PM
yeah I just found out, i changed my mind, it's better like it is
Page: 1 of 1