Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Does anyone still play this game? Where might I find a server?

Page: 1 of 1
 00M-187
04-29-2005, 4:34 PM
Anyone?
 shukrallah
04-29-2005, 9:42 PM
There are plenty of servers. Have you patched the game?

Also, just guessing from your SIG, do you use the MSN Zone? If so, try not using it, and check the normal master server list. There should be over 300 servers.
 Amidala from Chop Shop
04-30-2005, 1:40 AM
Most of the good players have moved on. You won't be too impressed by what is left.
 Kurgan
04-30-2005, 8:10 PM
See the server IP in my sig: ;)

67.15.13.128:29070

No crappy admin mod nonesense (only pure OJP goodness with nothing to download), and it's pretty busy lately, so lots of action.

Enjoy!
 Dacks
05-01-2005, 9:18 AM
Well, since we're on the promotional tour anyway ;)

MovieBattles II (http://www.moviebattles.com)
A progressive, tactical, class-based, team-orientated Multiplayer Total Conversion. Classes inspired by characters seen in the movies. An active and competitive community. More activity than vanilla JA even on low times. New weaponry, a totally new Saber System, new animations. Re-enact the fast combat seen in the movies. Try it out if you're up for constant action.

Of course can't forget:
ForceMod 3 (http://fm.mt-wudan.com)
Choose from 29 unique classes in 6 different Factions (Jedi, Clonetrooper, Gungan, Soldier, HotShots etc.). If you enjoy either hacking up gunners with a lightsaber or hunting Jedi as a bounty hunter, ForceMod may be the mod for you.
 razorace
05-01-2005, 1:15 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
See the server IP in my sig: ;)

67.15.13.128:29070

No crappy admin mod nonesense (only pure OJP goodness with nothing to download), and it's pretty busy lately, so lots of action.

Enjoy!

It's been pretty busy?
 RpTheHotrod
05-01-2005, 4:42 PM
Aye, a few skilled people still stick with the game. I find myself being pretty active in JKA. However, many people have moved on, seeing that funding was cut to the game. There are a few mods out there trying to keep it alive.

MovieBattles II, as they posted, is a mod that is kind of like BattleFront.

ForceMod III is JKA but in a class-based system.

JA+ is an admin mod that also is an actual jka combat mod...meaning it adds new moves, abilities, bug fixes, and the sort for the original gameplay style.
Page: 1 of 1