Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Siege Petition

Page: 1 of 1
 Jman2k0
01-14-2005, 7:48 PM
http://www.petitiononline.com/jkja9999/petition.html)
this is a petition i created to try and get a patch for siege hopefully with new content and maps because it seems like lucasarts abandoned JA. Please sign and plz spread the word by postiin on other/forums/sites and your own sites. thank you
 razorace
01-14-2005, 11:02 PM
Well, based on the issue of there not being very many players playing siege in the first place, I don't think LEC could justify a new patch/content.
 TK-8252
01-15-2005, 5:33 AM
Originally posted by Jman2k0
lucasarts abandoned JA.

We have a winnar.
 Prime
01-15-2005, 8:36 AM
Originally posted by Jman2k0
http://www.petitiononline.com/jkja9999/petition.html)
this is a petition i created to try and get a patch for siege hopefully with new content and maps Good luck with that. :rolleyes:
 INFERNOJHC
01-16-2005, 11:59 AM
You really think they care about petitions? Lol!
 shukrallah
01-17-2005, 8:38 AM
Well, you have a total of four signatures.... ;)
 Lindsey
01-17-2005, 5:39 PM
www.moviebattles.com)

=NEW SIEGE MAPS
 Kurgan
01-21-2005, 1:23 PM
RazorAce himself is also working on his OJP Basic, which adds many improvements to Siege (and other game modes) like better auto-team balancing, better bots, and all sorts of nice things!

But no new maps. Raven released one new map for Siege, Siege Destroyer. Then they released an improved version of it, Siege Destroyer 2.0 which is included in Asteroid Mod, but I agree, I wish there were more.

The few user-made Siege maps out there that I've tried are cool and all, but many are too buggy or unbalanced yet.

I still need to try MovieBattles though...

PS: Siege is the second most played game mode in JA after FFA. JK2 is dominated by FFA as well, with CTF in second place. But more people play JA Siege than all the other non-FFA game modes in JK2 combined! At least last time I checked...

The confusing part is that many JK2 players in FFA (and also in JA) are really dueling, using those crappy mods that build off of one bonus feature of FFA, the saber challenge. But Siege isn't exactly being ignored, so it's worthwhile supporting, even if it is "hard" compared to FFA.
Page: 1 of 1