Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Official EU Trivia Thread !

Page: 4 of 5
 Astrotoy7
02-03-2005, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Rogue Nine
A. He was an Imperial fighter designer, I have no idea where he's from. He did design two little projects called Death Stars, if I recall correctly. The first I remember reading about him is in Kevin Anderson's novel Darksaber.

dont forget this interesting tidbit,

...He was killed by Emperor Palpatine for not fully reporting any possible flaws with the first Death Star. Palpatine had him eaten alive by the piranha beetles from Yavin 4, but not before Palpatine had his mind and his memories transferred into a waiting clone.

Nonetheless, the point is yours Niner :D Now ask a question will ya !

mtfbwya
 Rogue Nine
02-04-2005, 6:33 PM
Q. Name a Wookiee that can speak Basic.
 swphreak
02-04-2005, 7:09 PM
A: Was it Ralrracheen? I think one of Chewie's cousins from the Thrawn Trilogy. Ralrra is able to speak Basic for the most part due to a speech impediment.

Lacking the resources to ask harder questions....

Q: Who are the Guardians, what do they gaurd, and what is so special about the guardians.

(All or no point)

ENDPOINT ROUND 3[/Astro Reminder]
 swphreak
02-05-2005, 5:34 PM
If I answer my own question, do I get the point?
 Astrotoy7
02-05-2005, 8:29 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak
If I answer my own question, do I get the point?

NO. I know the answer, im waiting to see if there were other takers... if none then I will answer and ask a new question....

in the meantime : check the tally !
http://www.myimgs.com/data/astrotoy7/EUTally3.jpg)

WRAITH 8 ..... THE WINNER IS j00 !!!
(AMAZING 6 Point Turnaround - Due to Bonus Points = R4 and Bloodstripe questions)

Here is your unusable gift, and a card for phreak too, for consistent high performance :p
http://www.myimgs.com/data/astrotoy7/PhreakWraithCard.jpg)

and Phreak, I hope this will bring an end to your whining about a cool card :p

as for The Guardians....now there are several 'Guardians' organsations listed in CUSWE.... I have picked the coolest :p (tho Im not sure if its what you are after....

A. They were a Bounty Hunters Guild, which existed during Civil war period. Their distinguishing feature was red armour...

Please clarify Phreak, in the meantime, I will ask a new question...

This is a 3 POINT QUESTION

Q. Name 5 famous Hutts and a very brief description of what they did, where they appeared ... (yes, you may include the most obvious one)...

mtfbwya
 swphreak
02-05-2005, 8:50 PM
tsk tsk

Someone doesn't read their Old Republic Comics.

The Guardians of Kiffu. They are a group of force sensitives charged with guarding the prison world of Kiffex. They have psychometric abilities which allowed them to "read the past" from objects. Jedi Quinlan Vos is a Jedi first and a Guardian. His psychometric abilities are stronger than other Guardians. Check out the Old Republic Comics before/during the Clone Wars.

That card is acceptable, when I win next round, it has to be even better! :xp:

A:

Jabba the Hutt: Everyone knows Jabba. He hung Han frozen in carbonite on his wall, and killed his cousin (or what would be cousins for Hutts)! Jabba appears in the movies and some EU books.

Zorba the Hutt: Zorba was Jabba's father. he taught Jabba everything he knew. After he learned that Jabba was dead, he sought out revenge on Leia. I remember he is mention in a couple of places. I think any book dealing with Hutts...

Jiliac the Hutt: Jiliac was Jabba's uncle. During the Ylesia scam, they worked together to make credits off Ylesia. They were the ones who hired Han, and that's how Han met Jabba. Jiliac was killed by Durga the Hutt for murdering his father. After the battle, Jabba killed Jiliac's offspring, giving him control of clan Deslijic. Read about it in the han Solo Trilogy.

Aruk the Hutt: Aruk of clan Besadii was Jiliac's rival at the time. Jiliac had Aruk killed through slow poisoning. Aruk is Durga's father, which is why Durga killed Jiliac. Read about it in the Han Solo Trilogy.

Durga the Hutt: Aruk's offspring was lucky to be alive. Due to the birthmark on his face, he was pretty much socially unacceptable. After Aruk was killed, Durga became partners with Prince Xizor and Black Sun to find out who killed his father. He found out, killed Jiliac, and remained in the shadows of Jabba's sucess over the years. Durga is most notable for his Darksaber effort... which was a huge failure. Durga is the one responsible for Crix Madine's death. <.<
Durga died aboard Darksaber. Read about it in Darksaber or the Han Solo Trilogy.

Gardulla the Hutt: A close friend of Jabba. Most notable about Gardulla was that she owned Anakin and his mother until Gardulla lost them on a podrace to Watto. See it in the Phantom Menace.

Grappa the Hutt: Grappa is known for his ruthlessness, ties to Black Sun, and his contract with Zanzibar. He unknowingly hired Kir Kanos under the guise of Kenix Kil, bounty hunter. In the end, New Republic forces raided Grappa's fortress, and the disgruntled Zanzibar captures Grappa to be used for their "ceremonies." Read about it in the Crimson Empire [Council of Blood] comics.

Kibbick the Hutt: Nephew of Aruk, and sent to be "in charge" of the Ylesia scam. Kibbick is considered a retard by Hutt standards. In the end, he was killed by Teroenza. Read about it in the Han Solo Trilogy.

:joy:

Q: I was the last of my kind. I ensured our survival, and taught patience, planning, and secrecy. Who am I?

This really should be easy, and you should be ashamed if you have to look this up.
 Astrotoy7
02-05-2005, 11:01 PM
tsk tsk

Someone doesn't read their Old Republic Comics.

The Guardians of Kiffu.

That card is acceptable, when I win next round, it has to be even better! :xp:

A:

Jabba the Hutt:

Zorba the Hutt:

Jiliac the Hutt:

Aruk the Hutt:

Durga the Hutt:

Gardulla the Hutt:

Grappa the Hutt:

:joy:

Q: I was the last of my kind. I ensured our survival, and taught patience, planning, and secrecy. Who am I?

you only needed 5 there smartguy :p

anyways 3 points to you :)

as I said, there were several entries for Guardians, including the Kiffu Guardians. I only picked the coolest :p I think your questions should have been more specific, because "The Guardians" specifically refer to a group which appeared in Legacy of the Jedi....

as for your question, beware you fall into the "Rogue Nine Trap" :p by asking a question that has more than one answer(just like your previous one actually)......

for example, Im saying Luke Skywalker... he was the last of the jedi for a very long time, quoting Yoda

when gone am I, the last of the jedi will you be....

Ensured survival....by establishing the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4.

Taught patience, planning, and secrecy....
Patience/Planning : to re-stablish the jedi order was going to be a long process, including the discovery of force sensitives from around the galaxy. With no records from the Republic, Luke has had to make most of it up as he goes along :(

Secrecy : Yavin 4 academy and its students were shielded from the prying eyes of the galaxy, and those who could profit from undermining Lukes Plans.....

If you are thinking of someone different, then I suggest you rephrase your question :D

mtfbwya
 Jan Gaarni
02-05-2005, 11:32 PM

Darth Bane.

The last of the Sith Lords, survivour of the Battle on Ruusan. The saviour of the Sith cult and teachings, by introducing stealth and secrecy.

My apologies for saying Wraith 8's question shouldn't be hard. :)
I merely ment it shouldn't be hard to find the answer, since even I have heard the name General Cracken before. :)
Wether we know how he actually died or not, I have no idea of. :D
I don't know much about this character more than his name. ;)
 Astrotoy7
02-06-2005, 2:29 AM
Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Darth Bane.

The last of the Sith Lords, survivour of the Battle on Ruusan. The saviour of the Sith cult and teachings, by introducing stealth and secrecy.

My apologies for saying Wraith 8's question shouldn't be hard. :)
;)

See Phreak, Im sure there are probably other valid answers to your vague question. Though perhaps you are yourself thinking of Darth Bane as well.

Bane did cross my mind, as he is basically the sith version of Luke, ie. had to reform the order from scratch...

anyway, Phreak, confirm who *you* were thinking of ..... :p

I will resume in the interim...

Q. OK. Soontir Fel :
*Who was he ?
*Where was he from ?
*Who was his famous 'classmate' ?
*Where was he during The Battle of Yavin ?
*Name his famous squadron's name ?

BONUS : Pic

mtfbwya
 swphreak
02-06-2005, 7:47 AM
But Luke was not the last of his kind. There was another :p

Darth Bane is the correct answer. I don't think Luke was really teaching secrecy. Besides, if I gave the bit about "1000s of years ago," everyone would have gotten it.

And meh @ Guardians. Red armor isn;t special. Royal Guardsmen had Red armor :p

A:
*Baron Soontir Fel is the legendary TIE pilot of the empire. You could say he was the "Imperial's Wedge" in a cockpit. He is married to Wedge's sister. Ysanne Isard gave him a lot of crap, but in the end, Fel joined with the Hand of Thrawn, and in the NJO, resides in Chiss space.
*He was a farm boy Corellia.
*Han Solo (and Loka Hask) was Fel's classmate.
*They were at Ord Biniir.
*The 181st.

Q: Explain why Hapan Battle Dragons are designed the way they are.

Bonus: Provid a pic of the ship.
 Shok_Tinoktin
02-06-2005, 12:27 PM
A. Hapan Battle Dragons are designed the way they are so that they could get a faster firing rate by rotating and always having a charged laser cannon facing their target. Originally from Courtship of Princess Leia, I believe.

http://students.washington.edu/mikhansn/images/LWGallery/HBD1001A.jpg)

Q. Who helped Wedge and Corran on their mission on Bothuwai, and what prior association does this person have with the Horn family?
 swphreak
02-06-2005, 12:51 PM
I'll accept that answer. The reason they have it rotating is because they lacked the technology to have their turbolasers to recharge as fast as Imperials/Rebels/ect. I believe during the NJO, the Hapans were given the quick recharging technology for their ships.

Speaking of Hapans, I miss Queen Mother Tenel Ka <.<
 swphreak
02-07-2005, 7:35 AM
Since no one else is answering it, I'll give it a shot. Since the question seemed kind of vague...

A: Was it Booster Terrik? To the Horn family: Corran's father busted Booster and sent him to Kessell.
 Shok_Tinoktin
02-07-2005, 1:43 PM
That's not who I had in mind, so I'll be a little more specific. The person who stole back their wallets for them.
 swphreak
02-08-2005, 4:42 AM
Yeah, I think I know who you're talking about, I just don't have my library to look it up... someone else answer or move on...
 Astrotoy7
02-08-2005, 5:58 AM
Yeah, I think I know who you're talking about, I just don't have my library to look it up... someone else answer or move on...

I remember reading this, but dammit I cant remember the name :p :(

Shok, you're going to have to put us out of our misery :(

I'll ask a new question :)

Q. 2 PARTS - 2 POINTS !

i) Name the character that *really* hated chewbacca and why ??

ii) Name the character that *really* hated the character in part i) and why ??

mtfbwya
 swphreak
02-08-2005, 7:09 AM
A: Since many people really hate many people, I'm taking a guess here.

Bossk really hates Chewbacca because Chewie is always beating and humiliating Bossk.

Corran Horn hates Bossk because the Trandoshan killed Corran's father, but the imperial liason at CorSec let Bossk go,
 Shok_Tinoktin
02-08-2005, 1:52 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
Shok, you're going to have to put us out of our misery :(

The answer was Moranda Savich. And her previous connection to the Horn family was that she had been on the run from Hal, who had been trying to arrest her, but they wound up working together to escape Ysanne Isard and save the Death Star plans. The source for the first part was Hand of Thrawn duology, and the second part was from Tales from the New Republic.
 Astrotoy7
02-08-2005, 6:35 PM
Thank you Shok :)

Thats correct Phreak, its Bossk and Corran I was after. Now ask a question and give other people a chance to score some points :p

btw Phreak....in your sig...what is that language ?? Sounds like that clonetrooper is talking Hungarian :( There are no Hungarians in EU !!!!

mtfbwya
 swphreak
02-09-2005, 4:35 AM
Good question Astro!

Q: What is the language in my sig? Bonus to translate it.
 Sivy
02-09-2005, 4:46 AM
it's mandalorian

Brothers all.
Those who stand before us light the night sky in flame.
Our vengeance burns brighter still.
Every last traitorous soul shall kneel.
 swphreak
02-09-2005, 4:54 AM
Yep, you can get the songs from LucasArts.

Now ask a question so Astro won't get angry :p
 Sivy
02-09-2005, 5:21 AM
ok, an easy question which i'm sure most of you will know...

what color are the walls in Astro's mom's bedroom?

just kidding :D

Who was Han Solo's first love?

Bonus 1 - what was she known as when Han first met her?
Bonus 2 - what name was Han using at the time?
 Astrotoy7
02-09-2005, 5:30 AM
Originally posted by Sivy
ok, an easy question which i'm sure most of you will know...

what color are the walls in Astro's mom's bedroom?

just kidding :D

hey ! my mums bedroom and your mums bedroom are the same remember, theyve eloped as lovers and are now living in Hungary speaking Mandalorian :( :p

back to the questions !

Who was Han Solo's first love?

Bonus 1 - what was she known as when Han first met her?
Bonus 2 - what name was Han using at the time?

mtfbwya
 Sivy
02-09-2005, 11:57 PM
nobody?
ok here's a hint, you can find all the answers in the databank on www.starwars.com) under EU ;)
 Tanesh
02-10-2005, 2:33 AM
I guess it was Bria Tharen. Han met her on Ylesia where she was called Pilgrim 921 and Han called himself Vykk Draygo.

Someone else can ask the next question, please.
 Jan Gaarni
02-10-2005, 2:54 AM
Hey, I knew who you were thinking of. I just couldn't remember the names. Would have had to waited till I got home from work so I could have refreshed my memory. :)

But then you went off and gave out a hint. :D
 Astrotoy7
02-10-2005, 3:33 PM
I was thinking what Tanesh was.... so unless Sivy begs to differ,

3 POINTS to TANESH

...now, since Tanesh hasn't asked a question, I will keep the ball rollin...

Q. Twileks ! One of my fave aliens in the SW Universe.....
i) where are they from
ii) what is distinctive about the way they look, why ??
iii) Name SEVEN Twileks that appear in the SW Universe...... (ie. movie characters accepted) and describe briefly what they do/where they appeared...

BONUS 2 points : give pics of 4 of these twileks you have named :)

mtfbwya
 Sivy
02-10-2005, 11:55 PM
don't want much do you

:xp:

and well done Tanesh, spot on :thumbsup:

*goes Twilek picture hunting*
 Shok_Tinoktin
02-11-2005, 2:14 AM
Q. Twileks ! One of my fave aliens in the SW Universe.....
i) where are they from
ii) what is distinctive about the way they look, why ??
iii) Name SEVEN Twileks that appear in the SW Universe...... (ie. movie characters accepted) and describe briefly what they do/where they appeared...

BONUS 2 points : give pics of 4 of these twileks you have named :)

Okay, I'll give it a shot.

i)Twi-leks are from Ryloth
ii)they look mostly similar to humans, but come in lots of special colors and have lekku (head tails). they have them for communication, memory, etc.
iii)
1. Bib Fortuna, majordomo of jabba
2. Aayla Secura, jedi knight (prequel era)
3. Alema Rar, jedi knight (sequel era)
4. Numa Rar, jedi knight (sequel era)
5. Nawara Ven, x-wing pilot
6. Tal'dira, x-wing pilot
7. Mission Vao, kotor character

Bib:
http://users3.ev1.net/~rfet/swchpics/bib.jpg)

Aayla:
http://www.worldfamouscomics.com/amyallen/randomhome/aayla-secura-1.jpg)

Mission:
http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotor/npcs/images/missionvao.jpg)

Alema:
http://www.geocities.com/khory_scythe/Praxeum/Bios/alema-rar.jpg)
 Astrotoy7
02-11-2005, 3:48 PM
Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin
Okay, I'll give it a shot.

excellent !

3 POINTS for Shok

passing on a question ??

Q. Who was Davin Felth ?
*What was his occupation
*How was he different from so many of his colleagues.
*What did he do most notably ??

BONUS POINT : Use your OT DVDs(or other nearby resource) to get a screenie/pic of *him*

mtfbwya
 Shok_Tinoktin
02-11-2005, 4:39 PM
Davin Felth was training to be an AT-AT pilot, and discovered the weakness in the them. However, General Veers hid the information, and Davin was made into a stormtrooper and sent to Tatooine.

His occupation was stormtrooper

I'm not sure what you are looking for about how he was difference, but some ways include that he had been in training as an At-AT pilot and that he dissaproved of the Empire's methods.

What he did most notably, was utter the line "look sir, droids"

Edit:
http://grad29.as.utexas.edu/~triples/TK-421/tk6a.gif)

What is the Ssi-ruuk homeworld, and what system is it in?
 Astrotoy7
02-11-2005, 8:13 PM
Davin Felth was....

heh. I'll pay the 2 points, however, I was thinking of this :

difference: He was one of the generation of stormies that wasnt a clone..

notable: shot his squad captain(called Terrik) whilst they were firing at Han and Co. leaving on the Falcon in ANH. He did this as earlier, he was sickened at Terrik executing a Jawa for not being able to furnish him with information about the Rebels in Mos Eisley... As a result of these events, Felth became a Rebel sympathiser.

all this of course, in the Tales from Mos Eisley compilation....

Thank you for the remembering to ask a question !! :)

What is the Ssi-ruuk homeworld, and what system is it in?

mtfbwya
 swphreak
02-12-2005, 6:28 AM
A: Lwhekk, and it is in the Unknown Regions as far as I know.

Q: What alien race can absorb light and appear invisible? What book was this Alien in?
 Shok_Tinoktin
02-12-2005, 6:11 PM
The system does actually have a specific name, but Lwhekk is the correct planet.

A. The race is Defel (aka Wraith), and the book is Dark Force Rising.
 Astrotoy7
02-13-2005, 6:50 PM
The system does actually have a specific name, but Lwhekk is the correct planet.

A. The race is Defel (aka Wraith), and the book is Dark Force Rising.

Hmph ! Let me say this again :

IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ASK A QUESTION - PLEASE SAY PASS....

This will leave it open for anyone else to ask a question, and if no one else has I will.... I check here often so not too much time will pass until there is a fresh question...

Ok then...

Q. Name 3 music groups that appear in the movies..... For two, name all their members(nb. the ewok racket will *not* be accepted)....

BONUS 2 POINTS : PICS of 2 of these groups :)

mtfbwya
 Shok_Tinoktin
02-13-2005, 6:54 PM
Hmph ! Let me say this again :

IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ASK A QUESTION - PLEASE SAY PASS....

This will leave it open for anyone else to ask a question, and if no one else has I will.... I check here often so not too much time will pass until there is a fresh question...

I didnt ask a question, because my previous question was only half answered...
 Astrotoy7
02-13-2005, 11:21 PM
I didnt ask a question, because my previous question was only half answered...

you answered the Wraith question, and gave a reference.....

like I have said in the rules(see first post), unless you are absolutely blind guessing, then feel free to ask a question if you feel OK with most of your answer. The worst thing that can happemn is you may be wrong and may not get the points(its happenned numerous times already :) )

anyway, now you know ! :)

On with the show !

Q. Name 3 music groups that appear in the movies..... For two, name all their members(nb. the ewok racket will *not* be accepted)....

BONUS 2 POINTS : PICS of 2 of these groups

mtfbwya
 Shok_Tinoktin
02-13-2005, 11:31 PM
you answered the Wraith question, and gave a reference.....

like I have said in the rules(see first post), unless you are absolutely blind guessing, then feel free to ask a question if you feel OK with most of your answer.

I think you misunderstand. I meant that the last question I asked was only half answered. I asked about the Ssi-Ruuk home planet and system, but only got a correct answer for the planet.
 Astrotoy7
02-14-2005, 2:04 PM
I think you misunderstand. I meant that the last question I asked was only half answered. I asked about the Ssi-Ruuk home planet and system, but only got a correct answer for the planet.

I thought you meant that :( Nonetheless, please remember the guidelines stated above for future posting :)

*That goes for all of you !* :p

anyway, we are becoming distracted from the questions !!!

BONUS 2 POINTS : PICS of 2 of these groups
 Astrotoy7
02-17-2005, 5:44 AM

BONUS 2 POINTS : PICS of 2 of these groups...

ok...I know LF has been down, but this question has been up long enough....

Answers.

1. Figrin Dan and The Modal Nodes - The Bith Band from ANH. They actually make a cameo appearance in Medstar II.

2. The Max Rebo Band - This band was upgraded with backing singers and a screaming yuzzem called Joh Yowza in ROTJ : SE

3. Augie's Municipal Band - from Naboo. They play that crap ending music at the end ceremony of TPM.

I wont bother with pics....

a new question....

Q. Name 2 aliases Mara Jade has appeared under in her EU travels :)

mtfbwya
 Sivy
02-17-2005, 5:56 AM
1. The Emperor's Hand

2. The Emperor's Foot Arica
 swphreak
02-17-2005, 7:35 AM
Ask a question dammit. You got it right.
 Astrotoy7
02-17-2005, 6:37 PM
Ask a question dammit. You got it right.

damn that Sivski ! :p this is half the reason I was made a mod here, because of his frat boy attitude to the place :p Where's the keg !

anwyays.....here's a question to keep things going :)

2 PART/2 POINT QUESTION :
Q. i) Name the corresponding astromechs for these pilots :
*Corran Horn
*Jaina Solo
*Wedge Antilles
*Tyco Celchu

ii) Give pics of 2 of these :)

mtfbwya
 Rogue Nine
02-17-2005, 7:29 PM
Corran Horn - Whistler (http://members.aol.com/dnjcustoms/images/whistler%2001.jpg)

Jaina Solo - Cappie (http://members.aol.com/dnjcustoms2/images/r2-b3%2001.jpg)

Wedge Antilles - Gate (Formerly Mynock) (http://members.aol.com/dnjcustoms/images/r5-g8%2001.jpg)

Tycho Celchu - No clue. Scoured my books but couldn't find anything.

Erf?
 Astrotoy7
02-17-2005, 10:38 PM
Corran Horn - Whistler (http://members.aol.com/dnjcustoms/images/whistler%2001.jpg)

Jaina Solo - Cappie (http://members.aol.com/dnjcustoms2/images/r2-b3%2001.jpg)

Wedge Antilles - Gate (Formerly Mynock) (http://members.aol.com/dnjcustoms/images/r5-g8%2001.jpg)

Tycho Celchu - No clue. Scoured my books but couldn't find anything.

Erf?

excellent work niner..... the tyco question was a red herring :p

nice pics ... 2 POINTS TO YOU !!

Q. What is/was Rand Ecliptic, explain its significance ?
 Rogue Nine
02-18-2005, 11:38 AM
Hey, I don't get to ask a question? When did this become a dictatorship? I DEMAND EQUALITY AND AUTONOMY! VIVE LA REVOLUTION! ARRRRRRR.

:p

A. The Rand Ecliptic was Biggs Darklighter's first post after earning his commission from the Imperial Naval Academy. It was captained by a Rebel sympathizer who staged a mock mutiny and helped Biggs in his defection to the Rebel Alliance. I remember reading about it in the Empire comics a few years ago, not quite sure when.

Now can I ask a question, herr Fьrher? :xp:
 Astrotoy7
02-18-2005, 8:24 PM
Hey, I don't get to ask a question? When did this become a dictatorship? I DEMAND EQUALITY AND AUTONOMY! VIVE LA REVOLUTION! ARRRRRRR.

:p

A. The Rand Ecliptic was Biggs Darklighter's first post after earning his commission from the Imperial Naval Academy. It was captained by a Rebel sympathizer who staged a mock mutiny and helped Biggs in his defection to the Rebel Alliance. I remember reading about it in the Empire comics a few years ago, not quite sure when.

Now can I ask a question, herr Fьrher? :xp:

Firstly, correct !

Secondly, it was becoming too common that when an answer was provided there was was no follow up question. I choose to keep the ball rolling and asked a question.

It's easy. If you want to ask a question but havent thought of one yet, just say so

eg. I'll be back later with my question ! watch this space...!!

or of course, if you dont want to ask a question say you pass on doing so....

leaving it blank leaves it open for anyone to ask a question. This just happens to be me most often because I agreed(upon suggestion by others mods when I proposed this) to drive the thing along. That is why I am always excluded from the points tally

but I'm certain you knew all that !

So Niner, ask your question!!

mtfbwya
 swphreak
02-19-2005, 11:09 AM
Alright, since Niner is a whore:

Q: Who was Lorn Pavan's friend and business partner? And What was special about his partner?

P.S. Next person better ask a question :xp:
 Rogue Nine
02-19-2005, 5:14 PM
A. Lorn's business partner was one I5-YQ protocol droid, I-Five for short. He was heavily modified with finger blasters and a very unique aural package that serves as a distraction device.

Q. Name the mastermind behind the Krytos Virus. BONUS: Name the Imperial Agent under his command that has a connection to two prominent New Republic soldiers and name those soldiers.
Page: 4 of 5