Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[Updated]Revans Mask Plus+ 2.0

Page: 3 of 4
 Mono_Giganto
09-25-2005, 2:55 PM
Read the readme.
 Shrub91
09-26-2005, 10:40 PM
Could someone make a Mac 2da updater thingy?
 Shrub91
09-26-2005, 11:20 PM
I'm just wondering if you (or anyone for that matter)
could make all the .2da files in this zip compatible?

http://rapidshare.de/files/5579701/2da_files.zip.html)

scroll down, click the "Free" button, wait for page to load, click download link when its ready.
 RedHawke
09-27-2005, 12:57 AM
I'm just wondering if you (or anyone for that matter)
could make all the .2da files in this zip compatible?

http://rapidshare.de/files/5579701/2da_files.zip.html)
I'm sorry Shrub, I must have missed something here, but why ask this in this thread as T7nowhere's Revan's Mask mod now uses an installer so there is no need to make 2da files compatable? :confused:
 T7nowhere
09-27-2005, 4:24 AM
^^^ I think what he's saying RH is that the installer will not work on His Mac(Macintosh?)

@ Shrub91
Don't any of the tools we have work on a Mac. I thought that you could get windows emulators to let you run windows apps. Maybe I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit that I know absolutely nothing about IMac's.
 ChAiNz.2da
09-27-2005, 1:03 PM
^^^ I think what he's saying RH is that the installer will not work on His Mac(Macintosh?)

@ Shrub91
Don't any of the tools we have work on a Mac. I thought that you could get windows emulators to let you run windows apps. Maybe I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit that I know absolutely nothing about IMac's.
The emulators are very limiting because of MS's inherent need for "support" programs like .NET and other progs. Because the installer is an .exe program, without an emulator... MACs can't run them. Because of the hefty price tag (apx $500) for the best emulator prog out there, it too is a "rare" exception for MAC users :(

@Shrub91
Do you have Virtual PC (http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/virtualpc/virtualpc.aspx?pid=virtualpc) perchance? If so, you can try this trick to see if you can get .NET apps to work on your machine.. though it's a mind-scrambler ;)

http://www.itwriting.com/dotnetmac.php)

If you get it working, you can use KotOR Tool and merge the .2da's. I'll see what I can do about merging them for you in the meantime :)

One thing however... can you provide a list of the mods that these .2da's use? (PM them to me so we don't hijack this thread any longer) ;)
 Renegade Angel
09-27-2005, 4:35 PM
Love the new saber hilt!
 YertyL
10-01-2005, 12:59 PM
Somehow I simply can't talk to the dark jedi appearing .... :( I can click him, I hear the sound, but there is no text to be seen and no dialogue options I could chose. This is propably related to me owning a German version of KOTOR, but I already tried editing all files with the language converter, and the problem isn't solved. I already expierienced the same problem with the Loona Vash mod ...
Does anybody know how to fix this? I would really like to enjoy this great mod! :)
 Darth333
10-01-2005, 1:31 PM
This is because you have a non-enlgish version of the game. You have to convert the .utc, .uti and .dlg files with tk102's DLGconverter available on our website: http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php)
 YertyL
10-01-2005, 1:41 PM
I already tried ... the item descriptions and models work like a charm, but there is no text to be seen, although I did edit the revans_servant.dlg file.
Is it possible that there is more than the .dlg file involved in this dialogue? (pardon my noobish expression but I have no clue of modding)
Also, this seems to work with some dialogues (e.g. the USM ones) but not with others (Vash, Revan's servant)
 stoffe
10-01-2005, 2:19 PM
If you can't get it to work for some reason, and you have no german mods installed, and you want to save yourself the trouble of converting all english mods you wish to try, you could simply change the language setting of your game to English. That way no converting will be necessary when you use english mods, since your game will use the english locale strings instead.
 YertyL
10-02-2005, 5:34 PM
Thank you! It worked after I had changed my language setting :)
Still I don't really understand why ... but this is secondary I guess ;)
Btw. Revan's servant looks pretty cool :cool:
 YertyL
10-03-2005, 4:50 AM
Strangely enough, the dialogue also works perfectly if I leave my language setting at German but change the *.dlg files to English. Strange ... but convenient :)
 best_predator
10-28-2005, 5:48 PM
So... whats the quest to make lightsaber upgradable? what do u have to do? its not in readme O.o
 who cares
10-31-2005, 2:48 PM
Just a suggestion but you might wanna make the female model look a lil more feminin other then that this mod rocks
 SophiaM
01-27-2006, 6:01 AM
Wow. I've played the xbox versions of both games and I had to sell my console, so I just got the PC version of K1. I must say that the installer helped me loads, I had no idea what I was doing. But it's a really nice mod t7, thnx!

SophiaM
 Darth Steak
02-23-2006, 4:02 PM
... furthermore, how would i go about upgrading the starforge sabers that come with this mod? There's no hints when i highlight them.
 T7nowhere
02-23-2006, 8:22 PM
Who you have to talk to is in the readme.
 Lamoid
02-24-2006, 6:16 PM
Is there a white version of this?

WOuld it be easy for me to make em?
 T7nowhere
02-25-2006, 2:43 AM
A white version of what? The mask, the saber, or the robes?
 Lamoid
02-25-2006, 2:16 PM
mask and/or robes
 Pabby
05-04-2006, 3:24 PM
Can I use these robes on a dark side char? I typed the spawn code, it seemed to work, but it was nowhere to be found in my inventory, the only new thing was a sandpeople robe, with defense 8, and it said I cant wear it, any help here? I really want to use the robes for my darkside char.
 T7nowhere
05-04-2006, 4:29 PM
It doesn't matter if your darkside or lightside, if the mod is installed correctly the cheat code will work. try cheating the mask or saber and those don't appear in your inventory then the mod is installed incorrectly.
 Pabby
05-04-2006, 4:44 PM
The mask came when I cheated it, and I did the code it said and no error was found, for some reason it wont spawn in my equip properly :/
 Jackel
05-04-2006, 5:13 PM
Pabby have you tried putting it in your inventory via the Kotoe Save Game Editor?
( http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php) )
 Pabby
05-04-2006, 5:52 PM
I looked, I couldnt find the Revan Robes from the mod, they arent in the item list... but it didnt say ERROR:No such item as "rrobes"
 Jackel
05-04-2006, 5:55 PM
You havent got any of the files in a sub folder do you? (just making sure)
 Pabby
05-04-2006, 6:39 PM
Nope, btw for a different mod, how do you edit .2da files? I just need to edit it so that I can use a new saber mod I got that clashes with this ones saber crystals.
 Darth Rabbits
08-02-2006, 7:26 AM
I like the mask and lightsaber, but no matter what I do I can't get the dark jedi to appear, even when I do everything right. help??
 Kainzorus Prime
08-02-2006, 9:50 AM
You have to visit korriban after you escape the Leviathan

Have you done that?
 Darth Rabbits
08-02-2006, 3:56 PM
You have to visit korriban after you escape the Leviathan

Have you done that?
yep
 Darth Rabbits
09-16-2006, 3:48 AM
is there any way to spawn in the dark jedi?
 kampher
11-11-2006, 1:40 PM
It seems that with T7's site having gone down, the updated mod is nowhere to be found. Does anyone have a link to the version with the installer?
 T7nowhere
11-11-2006, 2:52 PM
 kampher
11-11-2006, 3:23 PM
Thank you Kindly T7
 buzzman011
11-24-2006, 7:17 PM
so this is my first time downloading a mod... i have no clue what im doing wrong, i put the mod into my override like it says but it does nothing to the game. i tried double clicking the mod in override but all it does is try to bring up the game and then it errors out, some helpe please?
 Anakin Skywalker
11-24-2006, 8:04 PM
Well welcome to the Forums, but this really actually should be in the help forum.... but I can help you anyway... remove the mod then re-install it, If it still doesn't work then PM me and I'll try and help you..... you may have put something in the wrong folder!
 thesteve
01-14-2007, 12:25 AM
I just installed the mods (robe and hood).
The robe works perfectly, but the hood, the hood keeps screwing up. The icon is just a small white square, and when I equip it, I get the green Night Vision looking goggles.
I edited the uti files, but only in the stats, which I did to the robes as well, so I don't think that's the issue. I didn't touch any of the other files. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if I need that Holowan Plugin I've heard tell of.
 T7nowhere
01-14-2007, 1:08 AM
Thats odd.
You do not need the K1 Holowan plug-in.

When you installed the mods did you use the patcher.exe that is made to install the mod and edit the 2da files if so, when you installed the robes did you use its patcher after the main mods patcher.
 thesteve
01-14-2007, 3:20 PM
Yeah, I did that. I managed to resolve the issue it seems though, I deleted everything out of my override folder, redownloaded the mod files and reinstalled again, it's working fine now. Still, I'm lost as to what I did wrong the first time. Meh, they work though, very nice =D
 shahz019
01-16-2007, 1:52 PM
just asking if I'm the only one who feel it. 1st, my PC wears a Jedi robe (any jedi robe), then I equipped with any Revan's robes, the 1st appearance I saw was like male Revan (actually I'm playing as female Revan). Then, when I warped to another place, It's change back to female Revan with hood and cape (still wearing the Revan's Robes). After that, I've try the same cloth on Bastila and Juhani. The appearance of them was like robes that no hood, no cape and no belt. Is it normal or what?

Actually, I like this appearance. But with hood, it's kinda wierd. B'coz her hair looking out from the hood.

I'm just asking if any possible to remove the hood and keep the cape for female Revan.
 Darth Kryon
01-25-2007, 3:11 PM
I'd just like to critisize that when I wear the mask for my PC, part of his jaw/cheeks are visible through the sides and that puts me off slightly, let alone the face his mask seems to come outwards more than it appears in the cutscenes. I'd keep it off but I like his mask plus I can't stand how large his hood is when he takes it off.

Also underneath the drapes down from his waist, his legs sometimes come into view through them.

Sorry if I sound a little pushy, I'm just unable to work with when things don't look all that pretty. Pretty much like when I downloaded a mod for a previous Revan attire and everything looked perfect minus the fact the red drape at the front and the cape were stiff as iron boards, let alone the fact that his legs and feet would be able to pass through them.

Otherwise, I like the mod.
 T7nowhere
01-25-2007, 4:54 PM
^^^ I did my best to maintain the look of the mask and to keep the clipping down to a minimum, as i recal there were a few PC heads that would clip through the side of the mask. If I made the mask any bigger it wouldn't have looked right to me .

As for the robe, well blame the developers for that I did my best to reduce clipping.
 Link3310
02-12-2007, 8:42 PM
Okay well I keep trying to install it but it keeps saying dialogue.tlk not found.

So what do I do?
 T7nowhere
02-12-2007, 9:08 PM
you install the mod to the SWKotOR folder not to the override folder, dialog.tlk is in the SWKotOR folder that is why its saying it can't install.

The patcher knows to install the files into the override folder.
 Link3310
02-12-2007, 9:12 PM
No, well when I go to install, the browser comes up and it have a list of programs and files (Pictures, Music, Documents, etc.) and one is the KotOR game with the Malak icon next to it. I'm clicking on the icon and trying to install it and that's what it's saying.
 stoffe
02-12-2007, 9:46 PM
No, well when I go to install, the browser comes up and it have a list of programs and files (Pictures, Music, Documents, etc.) and one is the KotOR game with the Malak icon next to it. I'm clicking on the icon and trying to install it and that's what it's saying.

Sounds like you are trying to install the mod on your KotOR CD. You'll need to locate the folder on your hard drive where the game is installed. It's usually on the C-drive --> Program Files --> LucasArts --> SWKotOR.
 SDSnyper
02-15-2007, 7:24 PM
Iv used this mod for awhile, and i love it, but id really like a seperate version of the robe, i like the default starforge robes, i like to take off the mask once i get back on the ebon hawk, and it looks silly leaving the hood up w/o the mask on :P as does having a mask on w/o a hood :p
 T7nowhere
02-15-2007, 11:50 PM
Sorry, thats not gonna happen. It's just the way the game is set up. I'm glad you have enjoyed the mod though. ;)

Although you could make the hooded robes replace another model, but that would just create new problems.
 Unit116
02-20-2007, 3:54 AM
ok, i tried to do things right and get the items by playing through. i did everything the readme said, and even found the dark jedi, but he did not give me the goods. i tried every possible conversation choice with him and it all ended with me killing the guy. i loot the body and get a few things but none of the stuff i waited so long for. so then i thought to myself, if your not cheating, your not trying(an old navy saying), and well, cheated to get the suff. afterwards i followed the clue on the lightsaber and went to the guy and there is no mention of being able to alter it. again i tried every possible choice and got nothing. any help would be very much appreciated.
Page: 3 of 4