Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cantina 6: PTH Part V, Revenge

Page: 5 of 5
 Scar Da Kookee
09-20-2004, 4:05 PM
Sir-Vin *relises his error in speech* "Oh pardon. I didn't mean to say that how I had."

Cracern "Pfft." *standing up*

*Cracern walks the the entryway, then turns around.*

Cracern "Heimdall, how about we leave the kids here and deal with grown-up stuff now?"
 Admiral
09-20-2004, 6:21 PM
Heimdall: So you want us to leave you here as well?
 Scar Da Kookee
09-20-2004, 8:23 PM
((oh darn, me and red though you'd have heimdall burst out laughing :D))
 jokemaster
09-20-2004, 8:27 PM
*Matt wanted to choose his words carefully now*
Matt: I think it'd be better if both of you cooperated in giving me the crash-course. The only negative side I see would be if you guys started fighting over how to train me, but apparently you'll do that anyway. When we landed I really thought I could manage without training, but with the invincible zombies, giant cats, half-zombie chick, and the rest of them, I'm not so sure right now. Now I'd usually decide to stay back, but I want to pull my own weight around here, and from the way this war is going, staying here could be more dangerous than going in. So I say just agree to train me on a certain weapon and a style for fighting, get me some of those special warming clothes, and just give me the best advice you havae.
 Admiral
09-20-2004, 9:20 PM
Heimdall: Matt, you cannot stay here everyone goes to the Castle and to Vidgrid. You have a choice in fighting and if you choose not to fight you will not be attacked and that goes to everyone. To be honest with you it would probably be best that after we return from the castle that you do not fight in the battle. That would probably be a wise choice for all of you.

This is your last chance to ask a question before we leave.
 Deac
09-21-2004, 10:11 AM
Elella: You really think all your evil gods are just going to leave us alone? If that were true we wouldn't be in this mess.
 jokemaster
09-21-2004, 3:24 PM
Matt: I said usually I'd decide to stay behind. You made the fact that that was impossible very clear.....And what happens if the sith or whatever you want to call them win?
 wildjedi
09-21-2004, 3:30 PM
Tanara spoke at this time, directing her words at Matt.

"Is this a necessary question?" she wondered. "If the Sith win, we will be dead, don't you think? It seems to me that this question of yours almost answers itself."
 jokemaster
09-21-2004, 4:08 PM
Matt: Didn't they tell you what our mission is? *he turned back to Heimdall* Since we're turning back time, if the sith win this planet, does it make any difference as long as we complete our mission?
 Admiral
09-21-2004, 7:23 PM
*Ellela's Questions*

Heimdall: Yes they will leave you alone for this and this time only. There are certain rules regarding this battle the neither side will break. One of those rules is that noncombatants are not to be attacked.

*Matt and Tanara back and forth*

*Vidar looks at Heimdall breifly before responding*

Vidar: For the last time, we will lose the battle. There is no winning. If you want to fight in this battle and survive then you are going to have to fight from an hour past dawn until dusk. That is roughly fourteen hours of friece fighting.

If you do not think you can handle that then you can wait in the Asgardried where you will be perfectly safe. Those who do survive must leave the planet that night since with the next dusk all rules are off.

*Ignoring Matts final question*

The time for questions is now over. Idona will take you to where the cold weather gear is and then to the car.

*Vidar turns to Heimdall speaks quietly for a moment steps down from the dias and turns to a hidden door. Outside a man dressed in Einherjar armor greets Vidar*

Vidar: What do you have for me Viddall?

Viddall: The latest reports on the size of the enemy army and...

*The door closes cutting off hidding the rest of Vidar and Viddall's converstation*

Idona: Come with me. We are running a little behind now.

*Idona steps down with Heimdall a step behind. Svafa, Idun, and Gerd stand and fall in behind the two. Idona heads out of the room from the same doorway in which the group had entered a little while ago*
 jokemaster
09-21-2004, 8:03 PM
*Matt waited for the rest of the group to exit, then followed behind them, nervous on why his question hadn't been answered*
 Deac
09-22-2004, 12:52 PM
Orthos: Then let's go. We've got this job to do for now before we worry about the apocalypse.

Elella: I thought this was the apocalypse?

Orthos: That's why we're worrying about it.
----------------------------------

Lower Planes

*A figure stands from a table, looks toward a vast portal to the prime plane and laughs. Thousands of troops are pouring toward it.*

????: I live! Flesh, blood and bone! Only one part is missing...and I will soon be complete once more!
 BattleDog
09-22-2004, 2:10 PM
Hal: I'm not worried, I'm long past worried.
 Admiral
09-22-2004, 4:20 PM
*Idona leads the group through another series of what seemed like random turns and twists coming finally to the appropiate room

Off to the side of the room was a table with clothes on them. The far side had a large metal door that was at the moment closed

In the center of the room was a large hovering troop transport. It's rear hatch was completly lowered acting as a ramp. Two men and a woman stood there dressed in Green armor with Gold trim (like Idun's armor). A droid also stood to one side holding a dark blue mithril shield with a enclosed triad carved into it and a belt with a sword on it.

Once the group completly enters Idona speaks*

Idona: The cold weather gear is over there.

*Idona nods to the men and woman and enters the transport. Heimdall walks over three Beserks*

Heimdall: Ragnar why are you here?

*A tall beserk a little shorter then Heimdall, with short blonde hair snaps to attention and salutes Heimdall*

Ragnar: Lord Heimdall, I was just giving last minute updates to my Beserks.

Heimdall: Ah, it is good to see you again my friend.

Ragnar: That is the second reason. Want to see you before you left. Anyways I have to run, more soldiers are arriving all the time.

Heimdall: I'll see you again before the march.

*Ragnar Salutes again and leaves the room. Idona comes out carring a duffel bag. She sets the obviously full duffel bag on the ground opens it and slides it towards Matt. Inside the bag were a hunderd lightsabers. The lightsabers were of different sizes and designs but all had a symbol of a burning sword emblazened on the hilt.*

Idona: If Matt needs a melee weapon he can take and use one of the Sith lightsabers we confiscated after a recent engagement.

*Idona turns andwalks back inside the transport. Durning this Svafa leads Gerd over to the droid. She takes the belt holding the sword*

Svafa: This young one is for you.

*Svafa puts the belt around Gerd adjusting it so the sword would ride properly against her him. Svafa then takes the shield and puts the carrying strap across Gerds back again adjusting the strap so it would ride comfortable.*

Svafa: There you go. No get in the transport.

*Idun, Svafa, and Gerd all walk into the transport and takes seat next to and opposite of Idona.*

Beserk: Lord Heimdall just say the word and were off.

Heimdall: Alright. it will be just a couple more minutes.

Beserk: Yes Lord.

*The two beserks climb into the transport the male taking the driving position while the female armed the weapons.

Heimdall walk to the back of the transport and waited there until the group was ready*
 Redwing
09-22-2004, 5:19 PM
Raschel stared at the bag of lightsabers. "That's...that's over a hundred," she said, astonished. "That's all from a single engagement? How many of these Sith are there?"
 Admiral
09-22-2004, 5:22 PM
Heimdall: Not sure the exact numbers, but fear not for those who decided to fight there will be plenty of them to go around.
 Redwing
09-22-2004, 5:29 PM
Raschel blinked and shut up. She walked into the transport and sat down nervously. Aidan followed. Guy's ABTMV climbed the ramp then set down in the back of the transport, half folding up its legs.

Misae, not wearing enspelled armor or anything special besides her Jedi outfit, dressed herself in the cold weather gear, pulling it on over her robes.

Marin looked at the gear for a moment indecisively, then made up her mind and boarded the transport without it. She sat next to Aidan. "I'll morph," she said.
 Admiral
09-22-2004, 5:38 PM
Heimdall: Marin, still take some gear. We will be spending around five days out there and you are going to need some sleep so you may as well sleep in the gear, or just in case something goes wrong.
 Scar Da Kookee
09-22-2004, 6:09 PM
*Cracern picks up a set of clothing for himself, and then takes a pick at a few lightsabers, four of them.*

Cracern "Always go prepared."

*Sir-Vin stands there quietly.*

Sir-Vin *eventually* "Last I remember, Sith usualy artifcally create the crystals in their lightsabers, and enfusing the force with them, believing that the power of the saber would increase."

Cracern "So what? You wouldn't want to use one of them."

Sir-Vin "No, its nothing. Forget I said anything."
 Admiral
09-22-2004, 6:35 PM
*Looking at Cracern taking four lightsabers*

Heimdall: For everyone taking these lightsabers *looking at Cracern* keep in mind that these are just on loan and we will be needing them after the battle, and don't remove anything from them like their crystals.

Irvine (looking at Sir Vin) grab some gear and get in the transport.
 Scar Da Kookee
09-22-2004, 6:48 PM
Cracern "Don't worry about it, besides if I lose, I already promise I'd bring home more then what I took out there anyway. How's that sound?"

*Sir-Vin quietly picks up a set of clothes, and casualy walks into the transport.*
 Redwing
09-22-2004, 7:42 PM
"Alright," Marin said nervously. She left the transport and picked up the set of clothing that looked nearest to her size and returned to the transport.

Aidan looked at her questioningly. "Why not take your armor?" he asked. "You still have it, right?"

"It's on the Asgardried," Marin answered. "Besides, it takes too long to get off. I need to be able to morph."

"But..." He looked at Heimdall questioningly. "Can her armor dissolve at will like yours can? I only half remember, but I know you did something to temporarily get rid of it when she walked you through shapeshifting."

"The crystals only channel the Dark Side," Misae pointed out to Cracern. "I studied some of the Sith's history in my master's holocron. The sabers should work for you, but they won't be able to cleave an ordinary blade. At least as long as you're staying in tune with the Light Side."
 Admiral
09-22-2004, 7:56 PM
Heimdall: Shapeshifting? *it sounded vaguley familar* Anyways, yes the armor can be disolved almost instantly by myself. Svafa, Idun, and Idona can also do the same. To be honest with you removing the armor that way would be quicker then taking off the clothes. We can also reform the armor just as quickly.

As for your armor being on the ship, a droid will be here shortly with it.

*A minute passes by and the door opens. A droid enters and sets a crate containing Marin's armor down*

Go ahead and put the armor on and I will show you how quick the process is. Then you can make an informed choice.
 Scar Da Kookee
09-22-2004, 8:02 PM
Cracern "So what of reforming the armour you have me?"
 Admiral
09-22-2004, 8:06 PM
Heimdall: Be happy you have the cold weather gear.
 Redwing
09-22-2004, 8:07 PM
Marin looked surprised. "You mean you still don't remember? I thought I'd reminded you. When we were...changed...I...made you like me, you can morph like I do. Although the only body you can choose right now is a weasel. Oh, wait. I think you acquired a bird as well. It's hard to remember..."

And I don't really want to, she added to herself.

Raschel, Misae, and a few of the others stared at Marin in uncomprehension.

As she spoke she put the armor on, a little startled when it shrunk to perfectly fit her.
 jokemaster
09-22-2004, 8:26 PM
*Matt grabbed a saber and the cold weather gear*
Matt: All right, I guess I'm ready.
 Admiral
09-22-2004, 8:29 PM
Heimdall: We will have to discuss that later.

*After Marin puts on the entire suit of armor Heimdall talks again*

Alright, you won't feel any pain and this is going to happen quickly.

*Heimdall speaks the spell quickly and quietly. Marin's armor instantly turns molten and flys from her to Heimdall's hand in a liquid stream of mithril. In a couple of seconds the process is over and Marin is completly stripped of her armor.*

Reforming the armor takes about the same time. Want the armor?
 Redwing
09-22-2004, 8:37 PM
"Yes," Marin said. She smiled a little. "I'd have been wearing it before now if I'd known it could do that."

"Why?" Misae said in a low mutter. "You know that they have that armor set up so they can crush you in it with a thought if they want. Am I wrong, Heimdall?"
 Admiral
09-22-2004, 8:53 PM
Heimdall: Ok,

*Heimdall mutters another spell. The molten armor flys from Heimdall's hand to Marin and quickly reforms itself onto her body.In a short matter of time Marin was once again fully clad in her armor*

No, Misea the armor will not crush you. If for any reason we decide to permantly remove the armor it will contract for an instant before dispersing and returning to a designated area.
 BattleDog
09-23-2004, 4:09 AM
*Hal lloks at the bag with an expert eye and picks up a sabre, he activates it, an orenge blade.*

Hal: Mat, you'd be better with this one. Its less likely draw you t4o the dark side. It must have been an aprentice's
 Scar Da Kookee
09-23-2004, 8:15 AM
Cracern "Figures that you still have it, and I didn't do anything but look after the kid when I lost mine. Pfft, what ever."

*Cracern gets onto the transport and puts on the clothing in there.*

*inside the transport, Sir-Vin sitting on the same side as Idona*

Sir-Vin "You know better then to complain about that, they won't reforge that armour for you. I wouldn't doubt that if that the armour that we wore after it disintergrated it went right back the the Asgardried, and got reforged for her."

*Sir-Vin points at Gerd, while smiling.*

Sir-Vin "Rather on her then us, wouldn't you say Idun?"
 Admiral
09-23-2004, 12:05 PM
*Idun looks at Irvine*

Idun: Do you have a problem with that?
 Redwing
09-23-2004, 12:36 PM
"Are you really going to have her fight in the battle?" Raschel asked Heimdall disbelievingly, lowering her voice so Gerd was less likely to hear. "She's only a child."
 BattleDog
09-23-2004, 2:44 PM
Hal: we gert our boys with swords, our girls learn to use more effective weapons.
 Deac
09-23-2004, 2:49 PM
*Orthos takes some gear for himself, Gortick and Elella. Each brings their own weapons and armour*

Elella: How cold can we expect it to be?
 jokemaster
09-23-2004, 5:00 PM
*Matt shrugged, put the saber back in the bag and picked up the apprentice sword. He checked it out*
Matt: They seem the same physically. I'll take it.
 Scar Da Kookee
09-23-2004, 5:28 PM
Sir-Vin "I don't, it was armour on loan. Although the motive isnt really clear on why you haven't redistributed the armour, and that the armour disolved for both of us especally when we never really carried the same name. But, eight months is a little too late now to contest that isn't it?"
 Admiral
09-23-2004, 8:14 PM
Heimdall *looking over his shoulder*: She is a member of the Aesir and as such is duty bound to fight in this battle like the rest of us. Gerd knows what she is getting into and accepts it and everything else. Don't you Gerd?

Gerd *cheerfully*: Yup.

*Ellela question*

Heimdall: Idona?

*Idona stands and looks at a monitor*

Idona: Currently it is 90 degrees below zero, we can expect a nice balmy high of 80 below. Tonights low about 120. Windchill it is 130.

*She sits backdown*
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Idun to Sir-Vin: Just be quiet, and maybe give some thought on how your going to keep your apprentice alive for the next ten days.

*Svafa shakes her head at the Irvines*
 jokemaster
09-23-2004, 8:43 PM
Matt *after hearing the tempatures*:I never thought I'd wish to be on Tatooine.
 Scar Da Kookee
09-23-2004, 10:09 PM
Cracern "You two are way too up tight for small talk..."
 Redwing
09-23-2004, 11:46 PM
((By the way, in case you're wondering, superthrawn, Ritchet will be protected from the weather as long as he stays on Guy's transport.))

"You never carried the same name?" Raschel asked. "I thought you two were both named Irvine. You had weird parents I guess...or wait, wasn't one of you a clone of the other?" She looked at the white-haired Irvine (Cracern). "So wouldn't you be Irvine II or Irviine or something?"

"Maybe we should call them Red and White," Misae said. "Since they can't make up their minds."
 BattleDog
09-24-2004, 4:03 AM
Hal: Well its still not too late to shoot one of them. Matt, a true Sith blade is always red.
 Scar Da Kookee
09-24-2004, 7:22 AM
Cracern "No, supposedly I'm a clone of him. But my name is Irvine Cracken Cracern."

Sir-Vin "While mine's Irvine Palpatine."

*Hal's comment.*

Cracern "And you call yourself a Jedi!?"
 Deac
09-24-2004, 10:14 AM
Elella: Sounds like wonderful holiday weather.

Orthos *Remembering something the avatar told him once*: Is this...Fimbulwinter [Admiral, not sure if it's spelt like that...I mean the years of winter before Ragnarok]?
 Admiral
09-24-2004, 10:29 AM
((Deac: Actual spelling is: Fimbulvetr))

Svafa: It is Gotterdammerung's version Fimbulvetr. The true one is three years long, this has only been a year in length.
 Redwing
09-24-2004, 11:55 AM
((OOS: Hal is both right and wrong, since these Sith predate Exar Kun [who just as an example, had a blue lightsaber], and thus would not have developed the Force-synthesizing technology yet in their original bodies. If I recall correctly, of course. :)

Of course their new lightsabers (except apprentice's sabers) would all be red, with the army taking advantage of superior technology.))

*Answering WH Irvine/Cracern*

"Weren't you just calling somebody uptight?" Misae retorted. "And it sounds like you do have the same name. Except you," - she pointed at WH Irvine/Cracern - "took your father's first name plus a misspelling of it, and you," - pointing to RH Irvine/Sir-vin - "took your father's last name. Which is kind of funny since neither of you supposedly knew him."

"Anyway..." Raschel cut in. "Don't you two have nicknames or something? We can't keep calling you both Irvine. It's confusing."
 Scar Da Kookee
09-24-2004, 12:36 PM
Cracern/WH Irvine "Ivan Cracern, one of Cracken's former admirals actually raised me, I never 'knew' Cracken, nor can I say that he was my father. It's a pure damn coincidence that one could confuse it for a misspelling. Just call me by my last name would be fine."

Sir-Vin *answering Raschel* "Well I can definately say that I wouldn't want to be called my mine. I'm not carrying on with my families history. But like my counterpart, I never knew Cracken, but I know he's my father. If I had, I might have helped him cuase the situation that we're in now."
 Redwing
09-24-2004, 2:07 PM
"So make up a nickname," Misae said. "I'm not going to pick one of you to call Irvine when you're both already Irvine."
 Scar Da Kookee
09-25-2004, 11:12 AM
Sir-Vin "Choice waht you like, 'Irvy' or if you care to 'believe', my jedi name Sir-vin."
Page: 5 of 5