Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cantina 6: PTH Part V, Revenge

Page: 3 of 5
 Scar Da Kookee
09-01-2004, 7:03 PM
Sir-Vin *coming out* "What's going on? I could have swearn that I felt you in distress a while ago."
 Deac
09-02-2004, 11:37 AM
Orthos: Marin! What's going on??
 BattleDog
09-02-2004, 4:06 PM
Hal: You first Lad, whats got you in a lather?
 superthrawn
09-03-2004, 8:26 AM
Ritchet sighed, again.

"Hello. I'm Ritchet, and I don't believe the rather rude female there has properly introduced us. I'm the manifestation of a powerful interdimensional being who is here, it seems, to help you on whatever quest you might be on. I don't know how or where I'll be able to help, but my father told me that you needed help, and told me where to go. Which, unfortunately, is the reason that I ended up inside that poor girl...it wasn't an intentional move on my part that got her killed...I had no desire to kill her, nor to get covered so completely with blood. As I told what's her name, I was told to go to that exact spot...my father can be so (he pauses for a long moment) rude like that sometimes.

Now, please. Who are you? And, more importantly, how can I help you?
 Redwing
09-05-2004, 3:43 PM
Asgardried, Cargo Hold

"That remains to be seen," Guy answered coldly. He began walking slowly towards the exit, heading towards Marin. "In the meantime, whoever you are, try not to make yourself conspicious, or the Aesir may change their minds about killing you."

Asgardried, Outside

"We've got psychotics after us...more psychotics. That's what," Raschel said. "Where is Heimdall? He needs to hear this."
 jokemaster
09-05-2004, 4:41 PM
Matt: Better having a crazy person after us than a sane one, at least we'll know what the psycho will do....
 Deac
09-06-2004, 6:57 AM
Elella: More? I didn't think there were any left!
 Scar Da Kookee
09-06-2004, 8:37 AM
WH Irvine/Cracern "What did you expect? The universe is either falling apart physically or mentally, depending on where you are. Look at this colony for instance."
 Admiral
09-06-2004, 1:10 PM
Asgardried Bridge

*Gerd was just about at the bridge when door opened and Heimdall exited*

Heimdall: Looking for me?

Gerd: Yup, there a strange creature in the cargo hold. Idun is doing something with it.

Heimdall: Ahh, well come along, Marin and Raschel just arrived and by the looks of it they have something important to say.

Gerd: Ok.

*Gerd takes the lead and heads towards the entrance way. About half way there Heimdall suddenly pauses as if something struck him. Gerd took a couple more steps before realizing that Heimdall wasn't following, She turns to look behind her just as Idun rounded a corner and came upon them.

Idun quickly noticed something was amiss in Heimdall be his stance and the look in his face. In a few strides she is standing next to him, her eyes examining his face. She puts a hand on his shoulder and gently shakes*

Idun: Heimdall? Is something wrong?

*Her words seem to knock him out of his revere, he shakes his head and looks at Idun*

Heimdall *letting out a short sigh*: It won't be very long now, but there is still some time and we have some immediate things to take care of. I trust everything is alright in the cargo hold?

Idun: For now, I'll tell you more later.

Heimdall: Alright, come on I'm sure this is something we all should hear.

*The three continue towards the Entranceway, Heimdall showing no signs that anything had happened. Gerd looked a little confused but that quickly subsided. A minute later the three joined Svafa and the others at the entrance*

Heimdall: What is it Raschel?
 Redwing
09-06-2004, 1:57 PM
Aidan followed Heimdall shortly, looking somewhat tired but saying nothing.

"I have quite a bit to tell," Raschel said. "There’s someone out here hunting us.

"I was walking down a mostly-deserted street when I heard a commotion from one of the houses. I went to investigate, and I overheard a conversation between two beings, both humanoid. One appeared mostly human and called himself 'Cyrus Duncan'. The humanoid had an unusually scarred face and called himself 'Sejhan'. They spoke in Basic.

"The first thing I overheard was Duncan asking Sejhan where his men were. Sejhan claimed they fled out of fear. Duncan did not believe him and accused him of frightening them off or killing them. Sejhan first denied this, then admitted to it. He told Duncan that his men were a liability.

"Duncan asked Sejhan how he could have a crusade without crusaders. Sejhan replied that he was not asking Duncan for a crusade, just for him to kill 'one little baby Jotun'. He said something strange about crying out loud, and asked, 'You’ve done this already how many times?'

"Duncan replied saying that 'the offspring of Thiazi' – apparently his target – would be a very powerful creature. He was unable to kill this Thiazi in the past. He stated that the prophecies Sejhan himself had obtained said that it is by this child’s power that the galaxy has come to this state, and by this child’s power it will be destroyed.

"Sejhan told him that he was reading too much in between the lines. Duncan’s target – a girl, it seems – is only about ten to eleven years old. He stated, 'This is a nip-it-in-the-bud mission. Kill the demon child before she can grow up and finish off everything.'

"Duncan asked why Sejhan had deprived him of his soldiers if there was so little danger. Sejhan stated that he was the only one in this galaxy capable of killing the Jotun. He said Duncan’s men would have been useless even as cannon fodder, that the Jotun’s protectors would have finished them off before he could say 'bad idea'.

"Duncan replied that he had armed his soldiers against Jotuns, and that certainly some would have died, but they would have matched blow for blow, death for death. Sejhan told him that the Jotun child was not with other Jotuns. This came as a surprise to Duncan, and angered him.

"Sejhan told him that his target was with a group of 'fanatic mystics'. He said they believed they could restore the galaxy by finding an ancient legendary power. He said that these people have been carting this child around for the past eight months. Is any of this starting to ring some bells? And no, I’m not finished."

Raschel looked around at the group, eyes focusing especially on Heimdall, Gerd, and Idun.
 BattleDog
09-06-2004, 2:59 PM
Hal: So all we have to do is kill or disable this Duncan, preferably kill, before he does a number on us.
 Redwing
09-06-2004, 3:53 PM
Guy stood against the Asgardried's hull, staring off into the distance. At the name "Cyrus Duncan" he twitched briefly, but said nothing.

Raschel continued.

"There's more, Hal.

"Sejhan said that this Jotun was separated from the rest of her kind in the Holocaust. He said he'd expected the other Jotuns to have retrieved her by now, and he hadn't wanted to make things 'murkier' for Duncan.

"Duncan replied that Jotuns were pure evil personified, so he had no problem killing those who wished to align themselves with one. He mentioned that he had killed many Sith. Sejhan told him that her protectors were not Sith, that they believed themselves to be 'really nice guys'. He said the Jotun's protectors would probably think of her as an adorable little girl. He said Duncan had never killed innocents.

"Duncan said that he wasn't a fool, and he understood war, and that there could be no pity for 'innocents who use themselves as a willing shield for evil'. This evil must die, he said, and so will anyone who stands in the way of his 'justice', no matter their motives. Sejhan apologized for underestimating him.

"The two seemed to come to an agreement after this, and Duncan left the house to get a drink. At the time I thought he hadn't seen me, so I left as quietly and quickly as possible and headed back here.

"In the marketplace nearby I heard the sounds of struggle from a side street, and came upon Duncan holding a canteen of water over Marin's face. She appeared to be suffocating."

She paused and looked at Marin, who was still in the form of a bird. Marin looked back, then spoke in thought speech. <I guess I forgot to mention that to everyone... I naturally breathe water.>

"I tried to pull him off her," Raschel continued. "He tossed me away as if I weighed nothing. He took a long, sharp, greenish-glowing metal object and pricked Marin with it, then me. It didn't penetrate my mithril armor, but the glow seemed to transfer onto my body, and I lost consciousness.

"I woke cuffed to a chair. Marin was in a bathtub filled with water. At the time I thought she was dead. Duncan was sitting in front of us. He told me it was obvious that I was not familiar with mud elves. Or "Amnaer". He said he had first thought Marin was my servant or slave, and he still thought our presence in the same dimension at the same time was suspicious. He apparently recognized that Marin was an outsider. He seemed to think I was as well. I don't know why.

"Then Marin woke up and called me by name." She looked at Marin again. "You said you'd been...out of water too long? Then Sejhan appeared. By appeared, I mean he came into existence out of thin air, as if he were a ghost.

"Sejhan was very agitated on seeing Marin and I, asking Duncan if he knew who we were, and calling us the 'enemy'. He said he appreciated Duncan's initiative, but that his timing was bad. Apparently 'other' mystics had told him that 'the timetables' were 'bad news'. He asked Duncan to hide us, but took no action himself.

"Duncan asked Sejhan if we were among the 'group of mystics' that was 'protecting the evil one'. Sejhan told him yes. Marin told them that they must have us confused with someone else. I told her not to say anything, and Duncan told me 'So, while your friend the Amnaer seems to be innocent in this, clearly you are not.'

"He then stood and said that he must be going. He told me he knew what I had heard, and that he had a message for me to take to my leaders.

"The message was this:

"'I know what you harbor. I am Cyrus Duncan, slayer of demons. I have waited thirty-five thousand years for my vengeance, and now I am coming for you.'

"He then walked out, and Sejhan vanished into thin air without saying another word. We came back here as quickly as possible."

She stopped speaking, and looked pointedly and questioningly at Heimdall, Idun and Svafa.

((Sorry for the length, everyone. ;)))
 Admiral
09-06-2004, 8:36 PM
Heimdall: The daughter of Thaizi is dead, killed by us, and yes she was very powerful. As far as this Duncan is concerned, if we had time I would say hunt him down and if necessary kill him. However, time is not a luxury we have. We will deal with him when and if the time comes, otherwise we should concentrate on our mission.

Asgardried *over an external speaker*: Hate to interupt this august assemble but the map has changed. I'm already plotting a nice and fast course.

Heimdall: Thank you. *Looking at Tanara* I see the new jedi is still here. You'll have to excuse us but we need to be leaving.
 Deac
09-07-2004, 5:46 AM
[Cyrus...rings a bell somewhere...]

Orthos: Is the ship clear? Maybe we should get off this rock..
 BattleDog
09-07-2004, 1:21 PM
Hal: Right then, we need to go. Believe me, you don't want to get caught up in this Tanara.
 superthrawn
09-07-2004, 11:51 PM
As a bird slowly waking and starting to sing, Ritchet walked into the conversation.

"That is very interesting information you have there, my friend. I think I see know why I have been sent to help you.

A few weeks ago, I was sent by my father to accomplish a mission in a dimension significantly closer to my own than this I am now. The details are useless, but what I can tell you is that this mission involved the recovery of a series of plans for a type of superweapon...one so devastating, so mobile, so powerful, that if released, it would bring the universe to the edge of destruction. It achieves total integration with the user: you literally are the weapon.

Unfortunately, I was thwarted by a man who only called himself Sage Haan, but a few of his characteristics match those of your Sejhan perfectly; most noticeable is his ability to materialze out of thin air. He was accompanied by a man he only called 'K'; this man had the look of a fanatic, and a lunatic in his eyes. He hungered for something, but that is all I know. I could not tell more; though I battled with both, together they defeated me handily, in a much stronger body than I now hold. I can tell you this: if they get their hands on this weapon, there is no doubt in my mind that they will destroy this girl you seek, as well as much else of the world. Assuming, of course, they are who I think they are."
 wildjedi
09-08-2004, 7:10 AM
Tanara stood by silently, listening to all that was said. Finally, she reentered the conversation. "If you need help, I am not about to leave you without it. I will help you in any way I can."
 jokemaster
09-08-2004, 1:00 PM
*Matt arrived*
Matt: Who's she and the talking bird?
 Scar Da Kookee
09-08-2004, 2:47 PM
Sir-Vin "She seems to be another surviving Jedi, and the bird is Marin. Speaking of which, why haven't you transformed back?"
 Redwing
09-08-2004, 3:30 PM
((OOS: Gah. Lots of people talking at once.

Deac: Good. It should. :D

edit: Oops, Ritchet didn't change into a bird...XD *Cuts first sentence*))

Raschel stared at Ritchet. "Who are you?"

"Its name is Ritchet," Guy answered. "It will be staying with us for the time being. Ritchet, we can talk about your 'Sage Haan' aboard the ship."

He turned and began to slowly walk back towards the Asgardried.

"In case you haven't noticed," he added over his shoulder, "this universe doesn't have much left to destroy."

Misae looked sharply at Hal as he spoke, and her eyes flickered briefly over the Aesir on their way back to Tanara. "Yes," she said. "Come with us, Tanara. Help is something we've been short on lately."

Marin ruffled her feathers at Sir-vin's question. <I'll demorph later.>

She directed a message in private thought-speech to Heimdall, in a wry tone. <You wouldn't happen to have an especially large aquarium stashed away somewhere, would you?>
 jokemaster
09-08-2004, 3:38 PM
Matt: Shouldn't she change back now?
 Admiral
09-08-2004, 5:16 PM
Heimdall: Misea, Tanara may come along if both you and her want that. However, you will be responsible for her and need to tell her all the rules of this ship. We will leave in five minutes anyone not aboard the ship at that time will be left behind.

*looking at Marin* No, but tell me how much you need and we will work something out for the time being. A permant solution will be implemented as soon as possible.

*Heimdall turns and walks back into the ship, Idun, Svafa following. Gerd waits a moment before running back inside as well*

Heimdall: So where are we heading to now?

Asgardried: Home.
 superthrawn
09-08-2004, 11:30 PM
Ritchet screamed at the top of his tiny mouse lungs, "Wait for me!? Can someone please carry me?"
 Deac
09-09-2004, 9:58 AM
*Elella picks up Richet*

Elella: Come along then...

*The three relatives board*
 Redwing
09-09-2004, 10:51 AM
((superthrawn, I thought Ritchet changed to a bird in your last post. If I misread it, which I probably did, since when did Ritchet leave Guy's shoulder? :D

Will actually post later))
 BattleDog
09-09-2004, 2:04 PM
*Hal enters the ship.*

Hal: How long will this trip take, and where exactly is "home", Asgard?
 Scar Da Kookee
09-09-2004, 5:31 PM
Sir-Vin *following Hal* "What sort of planet would you call 'Home'? It's their homeworld."

*WH Irvine staying a bit behind looking at the colony.*

WH Irvine "I can't say I'd like to see these colonies in the next ten years. I can't think of a sadder site."
 jokemaster
09-09-2004, 7:13 PM
Matt: I can name some.....So you know who the mouse is? Marin's brother or something?
 Admiral
09-09-2004, 8:07 PM
Asgardried: Corridor

Heimdall: Home refers to Midgard and the traveling times depends on our course. Asgard was destroyed in the holocaust. If you'll excuse me I need to do somethings on the bridge.

*Heimdall heads off to the bridge. Svafa, Idun and Gerd go to the lounge to look at the map.

Outside a loud bang of thunder can be heard. A couple of seconds later a heavy rain begins to fall from the clouds. The Asgardried Engines begin to come to life with a quite humming. The repulsorlift quickly cycle through to test readness. The Cargo bay doors begin to close stoping until Guy reenters the ship*
 BattleDog
09-10-2004, 3:35 PM
*Hal heads to the lounge.*
 Redwing
09-10-2004, 7:26 PM
((Gah. What happened to my post last night? ><))

Marin answered Matt as the others boarded. <No, it's not. I don't know who that is. I guess it's a friend of Guy's.>

She flew into the ship after the others.
 Deac
09-11-2004, 4:55 AM
*Orthos places his hand on WH Irvine's shoulder*

Orthos: That's what we're here to prevent. We're going to make this nightmare never happen...

*Gortick stops*

Gortick: And what about me? When you change everything, I'll be back at the mines before this all happened, won't I? Will you be able to come and find me?

Orthos: I don't know...but if I remember, I will find you. That's a promise.
 Scar Da Kookee
09-11-2004, 7:39 AM
*WH Irvine turns around and smiles.*

WH Irvine "I'm not here to give a sob story, not my 'thing'. Let's get the hell out of here."
 jokemaster
09-11-2004, 8:30 AM
Matt: Great keeps getting stranger and stranger. And knowing our destination, it's gonna get even stranger in a short while.
 Redwing
09-11-2004, 9:09 PM
Misae pulled Tanara aside as the two entered the ship.

"There's some things you need to know," she whispered hurridly.
 Admiral
09-11-2004, 10:55 PM
Asgardried

*Heimdall entered the bridge and took the pilot's seat. He was looking over the flight plan the Asgardried had set up.*

Heimdall: hmm...Two days with the slipstream drive. I guess it could be worse, we can cut it down a little. Don't bother with a small hyperjump just engage the slipstream as soon as possible. Patch me to Vidar if you would.

Asgardried: Ok...one second....there you go.

*An image of Vidar appears on a display in front of Heimdall*

Heimdall: Hello brother.

Vidar: Good to see you. What this about?

Heimdall: We are coming home. Should arrive in about two days. I'm starting to feel the call, I'll be getting the horn soon.

Vidar: I know, we are already preparing and fighting has commenced...
 BattleDog
09-13-2004, 2:16 PM
*Hal changes his mind and heads for his quarters.

When he arrives Hal opens a steel bound chest set hard against the wall. He opened the chest and withdrew the contents. Hal had counted himself more than lucky that he had been able to find an Agamarian Armourer in the last eight months, let alone one skilled enough to work Dwarf Silver. Hal had had the man melt down the Asierien armour and fashion the scale shirt, greaves, gauntlets and collar he was far more comforable with. He had also had a helmet fashioned and had a shield faced with Mithril made.

Hal laid then aside and examined the loose surcoat ans heavey cloak he had bought from a tailor, as well as new knee high boots, breeches and tunic, all in blue. The Shield carried and Wolf and Hawk quartered and the same desighn was repeated on the surcoat ans cloak.
 Admiral
09-14-2004, 9:03 AM
((To get the story moving: I'm goign to assume everyone is on the ship...will post again a little later tonight having them reach Midgard))

*Exactly five minutes later the Asgardried's repulsor's flair up propelling the ship into the air. Igniting it's sublight engines the ship rotates and heads for space. The storm outside grew in more intensity lighting flashed passed the windows and rain pelted the ship until it finally broke through the clouds.

Once in orbit the shutters over the windows closed, the slipstream drive was engaged and the group was on their way to Midgard.
 Deac
09-14-2004, 12:26 PM
*Orthos and Gortick went back to their quarters, where Orthos placed Starkiller in the overhead locker, and took his helm out of his cabinet and began to polish it. Gortick, meanwhile, begins to read yet another book*
 BattleDog
09-14-2004, 1:31 PM
*Having laid out his armour and weapons Hal goes into a meditative trance.*
 Scar Da Kookee
09-14-2004, 2:40 PM
*Sir-Vin walks into Matt's Quarters, carrying a small leather satchel.

He sits down on the chair from the desk, after spining it around to face the center of the room first.*
 jokemaster
09-14-2004, 4:58 PM
*Matt walked into his cabin. He noticed Sir-Vin*
Matt: OK, I'll bite. What's going on.
 Scar Da Kookee
09-14-2004, 5:13 PM
Sir-Vin "Have a seat Matthew." *points at a spot in the middle of the room.*

*Sir-Vin stands up, and walks over to the door and locks it, then goes to sit infront of the spot and sits on the floor, with the satchel on his lap.*
 jokemaster
09-14-2004, 5:47 PM
*Matt followed the instructions*
 Scar Da Kookee
09-14-2004, 9:23 PM
(("Followed the instructions" ?! :p
come on JM! think of something better :P
like diologue

Matt "WTF? STFU NUB! I ownz0rs j00!!11!1!one!!1one!!1"

j/k :P

anyway, here comes a bit of story for the two characters))

*Sir-Vin closes his eyes and slightly lowers his head.*

Sir-Vin "You still lack some discipline, although today's event I won't blame your curiosity. I won't hinder on such, it's natural, how ever it is that discipline that you fore lack of."

*Sir-Vin pulls from the scatchel a few incense wicks two stand for them, and a small black case.

He takes two wicks and ignites them both, and places them into stands between the two, roughly off to each side. Then he takes out the stone which he had purchased earilyer, which he places along with the small case in front of Matthew.*

Sir-Vin "There are meny ways in which to properly shape a rough ore like this into a useable crystal suitable for properly passing a beam of energy through. You have yet to have been gifted with the opertunity of wielding a Lightsaber of your own. However, like I mentioned, you lack discipline that I believe needs to be earned to be trusted with such. A lightsaber, is not a weapon, but an extention of a Jedi's being. I believe this way you can learn such discipline."

((waits for reply before continueing :3 ))
 Redwing
09-14-2004, 9:51 PM
((Since wildjedi hasn't posted, I'm just going to move this scene along.

Otherwise Admiral might kill me. :)))

Corridor

"First of all," Misae whispered. "These people we're with, who own this ship, they're the Aesir. Yes, the Aesir. The ones who destroyed the stars, and killed my master, along with four-fifths of the galaxy's intelligent life. The ones no one can find any trace of, even with the Republic allying itself with the Imperials to look. Them."

----------

Raschel's Quarters

Raschel entered alone, and shut and locked the door. She needed to think, to sort things out.

That conversation she had heard clearly meant that what they were trying to accomplish wasn't a secret or hidden thing anymore. If it ever was.

If two people know, then many people might know.

And the Aesir were hiding something, she was sure of it.

Something about that girl...

----------

Marin's Quarters

Marin demorphed in the quiet of her room. To her relief, she was still able to breathe normally as she returned to her normal body, although her lungs rattled unpleasantly as they drew in too-dry normal air.

At least morphing can still be counted on to fix some things.

She felt a little dizzy.

This must be what asthma feels like to air-breathers.

It was an 'old wive's tale' among her people that if one of the "People of the Water", as they would say, stayed out of water for too long, their innards would shrivel up and they would either die or, if they had been deprived of water for a noble purpose, become cursed land-dwellers forever.

Of course this was not true, as Amnaer scientists and "half-landers" like her own father had demonstrated time and again. But a Water-Breather out of water too long did suffer averse effects, physical but especially psychological.

Physical effects were more pronounced in youth like herself...but with her overall good health, and the benefits morphing let her have, she had never even considered "drying up" and something she would have to worry about.

And as for the psychological effects...she had always thought herself immune to them. After all, a life with absent parents, spent mostly fending for yourself, tended to toughen you up a bit.

Clearly she wasn't tough enough.
 jokemaster
09-15-2004, 8:43 AM
((Jeez, I was hungover when I wrote those posts, my brain didn't want to work))
Matt: Again, sorry about that. Nice stone, though. Picked it up on the colony when you went out?
 Scar Da Kookee
09-15-2004, 10:25 AM
((well, I was thinking more things that Matt could do, like whats he thinking right now, and if he's doing anything
be specific :)))

Sir-Vin 'Needs more consentration too it seems..' "Yes, I did obtain this when I was out. Pay attention."

*Sir-Vin opens up the case like a book, inside there were several more crystals of varing shapes. Each piece was held in to the case a certain way.*

Sir-Vin "These are pure diamonds, this 'kit' has been assembled by my Master. Each shape is designed for a certain process of reshaping of a suitable crystal to be used in a lightsaber. Each piece is also bound to the case itself, like a puzzle, one must be able to free one piece at a time using consentration and patence, or else any pieces that had been unbound, will then in turn be bound once more."

*Sir-Vin picks up the stone.*

"This particular crystal is of course softer then these diamonds, so when you do free all the 'tools' it won't be very hard to carve the shape out." *smiles* "Remind you, that there is only one of these, so there is no need for a mistake."

*He places it back down.*

"Remind you, this is not a simple task you must never use your hands to perform any of the processes in performing this. This will take time."

((Ie, cant jsut say *Matt gets the first piece out* ;)))
 Admiral
09-15-2004, 1:22 PM
((Time Skip: Roughly two days, remeber you can post action during the time skip just make sure you note they are before the below post (aka: Before time skip: *what happened* Time skip...))

Midgard: Orbit

*The Asgardried disenages the slipstream drive, and raises the shutters revealing a graveyard of ships that hide the planet. Heimdall and Svafa were currently on the bridge*

Heimdall: Raise the cloaking shield and contact ground control immediatly.

Asgardried: Yes..

*Svafa looking around at the wreckage of the Aesirian flleet*

Svafa: Only Nidhogg and his cohorts could have done this.

Heimdall: Jorrumgand was also involved. Look over there.

*Heimdall points to ship that seemed to have been crushed around the center. The comm interrupts any further comments*

Midgard Control: Welcome home. Coordinates are being sent. Lord Vidar wishes to speak with you as soon as you are groundside.

Heimdall: Thank you.

*The Asgardried flyes quickly through the debri weaving in and out of the wrecks heading towards the planet. There were signs that the on the larger halls that something burned through the ships. After abour five minutes of going through the wreckage clears to reveal a basically snow covered world with a belt of green running along the equator.

The ship enters the atmosphere flying over a sea of red and then a huge expanse of a snow covered forest heading for tall moutains that showed some rock but like everything else was blanket of snow.

As the ship approached the compound defensive bunkers could be seen as well as soldiers standing guard. The ship moves over a side building with an open top rotates and gently comes done for a smooth landing. Overhead large doors close sealing the ship in the bay. Once down the main entrance's ramp is lowered. *

Asgardried *over the comm so the entire group can hear*: We have arrived, assemble at the main entrance.

*Heimdall and Svafa stand. Heimdall is wearing blue armor with silver trim while Svafa is wearing red armor with gold trim, each have cloaks with similar color patterns of their armor (aka Heimdall has a blue cloak with silver trim).

They leave the bridge and walk towards the main entrance where Idun and Gerd are waiting. Idun was dressed in green armor with gold trim with a cloak like Heimdall's and Svafa's. Gerd was dressed in her armor and cloak that Heimdall had given her at Yevoh*
 jokemaster
09-15-2004, 4:20 PM
Matt: Wow. Couldn't be something simple or riske someone getting hurt, huh?
*After Sir-Vin left, Matt meditated for a bit. Once he finished, he approached the puzzle. *
Well this isn't gonna be easy for me
*he rubbed his hands together and started working on it.*
-------
2 days later
*In the two days since Matt had started the project, he was rarely seen outside his cabin. Inside he had just completed getting the first piece out. He had found out tying his hands behind him had made things easier by stopping him from using them from impulse. The task had gotten easier as he progressed, and he supposed it was set up that way, and his concentration was increasing. He put the first piece aside, and was about to begin working on the second piece when he heard the announcement over the comm. He put the kit and the piece away, carefully making sure none of them would get lost. He quickly dressed himself in green armor, and a vest over it, he supposed that the Aesir would probably consider this formal, so he also put on a formal robe. He then headed quickly to the entrance*
Page: 3 of 5