Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cantina 13: Rebellion

Page: 4 of 22
 Redwing
09-05-2004, 2:35 PM
((Scar, I should point out that the sabaac-playing man doesn't actually know the identities of most of the other assassins in the room. Only Gamma isn't wearing a mask ;)

Again, posting while tired, so apologies in advance ^^;;))

Vigilance

Bridge

Officer: Admiral...the scanning crews seem to have located Hailfire and Cracern...

Luthen: Well? Where are they?!

Officer: They're aboard the emergency transport systems, Admiral...heading to this level!

Luthen: What?! Shut it down!

Officer: We can't, Admiral. Something's blocking the command codes.

Luthen: Then close off bridge access. Prepare ysalamiri. I want as many troopers as possible ready to intercept them. Prepare all other interior defenses. And call the remaining Vanguard to me!

----------

Ulna Shardes

Nereli: Unfortunately, we are not permitted to give out our technology to any society except in extremely unusual circumstances. However, we can provide you with a means of contacting us...

*He speaks in a low voice to one of the Blades, who teleports away in a flash of blue. Shane looks at Talon and his companions and mutters under his breath*
 Admiral
09-05-2004, 2:48 PM
Godsheim Station

Valda to Ellela: I'm a Valkyrie *Hal and Mirra arrive* If you all follow me, dinner is about to be served.

*The four enter the turbolift, the doors silently closes and it wisks them off into the pommel. After a couple of minutes the doors open onto another corridor this one painted red with gold trim, knotwork was also presant along columns that were evenly spaced.

Valda taking the lead, takes the group along the corridor passing numerous doors until finally coming upon large wooden doors. A battle scene is carved into the doors. Two Einherjar stand on either side of the doorway and as the group approaches them, they open the doors revealing the dinning room.

The dinning room was rectangular with a high arched ceiling. The far wall appeared to be glass and had a splendid view of the nebulea. The window was not a giant pane but cut up with metal lines creating designs in it. A little above the center of the window the metal lines created teh picture of a Raven, with two swords behind it.

The room had a single marble table at it's center with eight high backed wooden chairs around it. The table was set, although no plates were present, a large chandelier shapped like the celtic triad light the room. Five people stood near the window in idle converstation, two were dressed in the blue silver armor of the Einherjar, the other three were dressed in the red gold of the Valkyries. As Valda, Hal, Mirra, and Ellela enter they turn. and look at them*

Odin: Ah, welcome.

*Valda bows and leaves the room, the Einherjar pull the doors closed behind her*
 jokemaster
09-05-2004, 3:40 PM
((Redwing, clean out your PM box.))

Quickly Greer led everyone to their escape ship. Greer acted as pilot, Caruso as co-pilot, and Perez as navigator. Suddenly they heard a loud explosion, as Greer turned to see what it was, he saw the Senat building in flames.

Greer: Dasken, help Perez with the navigation. They're gonna block every ship trying to get out of the system, so strap up.
 Redwing
09-05-2004, 7:28 PM
((Whoops, sorry about that. :D Done.))
 Kuuki
09-06-2004, 7:53 AM
((another post where i don't name anyone, and you say i'm specifiing, huh red? :P

(trying not to get real into this)

couldn't someone 'reconise' someone else? and if you're talking about hired guns/assassins/mercinaries here, can i say figuratively speaking that if any assassin character that you might want to have, when told by its employer to jump, would that character ask "how high?" or just get it done? :)))

Vigilance

Irvine "I sense some force empty places, I think they have Ysalamiri..."

----------

Byss

F. Irvine "I'm going to get to the point. I am Irvine Cracern, I currently have command of the late Lrd Lokpihet's fleet. He had given me pre-recorded instructions to come here. I suppose those are what I came here to get?"

--------

Mos Eisley Cantina, Underground

Sabbac-man "Well what have you?"
 Deac
09-06-2004, 9:31 AM
Byss

Rishtag: So, you walk into our chapel, and ask to take our holy relics for your own use? The Raging Death has already been taken. Then again...you seem more competant than your Lord... perhaps you can be of service to us. We will give you these weapons..in exchange for one thing.

You must conquer Obra-Skai, leaving its libraries and uplinks to the Holonet intact. Then, you must allow us access to The orbital Holonet satalite. These are my terms
 Redwing
09-06-2004, 10:44 AM
Vigilance

*The turbolifts open at their destination. The room is empty*

Starr: Hold your breath.

*He ignites his saber*

----------

Mos Eisley Cantina

Aren: *to the sabaac-playing man* If I wanted lapdogs, I wouldn't have bothered backing you. I have plenty of those already. Besides, I won't be the one in charge. That would be Riss Dul'ur and Celeste.

((Waiting for wildjedi's characters to react before replying to Gamma's question, Deac, so don't think I'm ignoring you ;)))

----------

Ulna Shardes

*The Blade reappears and hands Nereli something. Nereli takes it and offers it to Talon. It appears to be a large translucent crystal ball, filled with swirling mist*

Nereli: This is a communications device, activated and controlled by thoughts. It will allow you to contact the nearest available Blades at your discretion.
 Kuuki
09-06-2004, 10:54 AM
F. Irvine "Let's get one thing stright, he wasn't my Lord, it was his title. He isn't even my equal. As to your terms it depends on the worth of those items. The Warhead might be useless to me, the vials possible use, but my main focas is on those data disks. But seeing is that is your terms... Give me information on 'Obra-Skai', and I will think about it."
 BattleDog
09-06-2004, 1:45 PM
Dasken: Right, got it. *He begins plotting a course out-system.

---------------------------------------------------------

*Hal bows, left leg back, right hand over heart, left hand on sword hilt.*

Hal: My Lord Odin, I bring the greatings of my father, Lord Flax.
 Admiral
09-06-2004, 7:50 PM
Godsheim Station: Royal Dinning room

Odin: I greatly appreciated his gift. Allow me to introduce my son Vidar *gesturing to the other man*, my daughters Svafa and Hirst, and our close friend Idona. Please have a seat, the servers will be here momintarily.

*Odin, Vidar, Svafa, Hirst and Idona all move to their seats. Odin taking seat at the head of the table, with Vidar to his right, Svafa to his left. Hirst and Idona took the middle chairs. Odin and Vidar remained standing until all the women were seated*
 Deac
09-07-2004, 4:41 AM
Byss
Rishtag: Let me tell you then of the Relics of Lokpihet. The Vial contains a collection of eggs belonging to the rare T'zvann neurological parasite. The only sample left.
The warhead is a planet busting warhead, left over from the Gonbarra crisis ten thousand years past. As for the data disk, it contains a simple program we want to upload to the holonet from Obroa-skai.
Obroa-skai is an ice planet in the Borderlands area of the galaxy. It houses the greatest library on information in the galaxy, and there is a vast holonet hub there, which gathers the information. Think what you could learn by conquering such a world. All we ask is that you give us access to the hub from there. And if you think Lokpihet was inferior to you, I would strongly advise against any such delusions surrounding us
---------------------------------------

Portal Planet

*Deac hits the hyperdrive button and his ship hypers away*

Deac: Syrnl, I think you have some explaining to do.

Syrnl: Remember I found out about Lokpihet? Well, who do you think told me? As long as there has been our family, there's been a cult that worships the Darkstar. They've been wanting to take over the galaxy for years, I was their man in the empire. The real agenda behind the experiments on the portal planet? The real reason for your body's inserted midi-chlorians, your cells accessability for cybernetics? The plan was the create a cybernetic, avatar fuelled superwarrior imbued with the power of the force. Problem was, you put a stop to it. Then there was that business with the other universe, and before I knew it things were entirely different.
----------------------------------

SSD Lucifer

*Stormbaltz stands before the tanks in the cargo bay, illuminated by their soft, blue light*

Stormbaltz: What is it about you he wanted to preserve? Why all this?

*Malice's eyes open in the darkness*
 Kuuki
09-07-2004, 6:28 AM
Ulna Shardes

*Talon receives the sphere, with a smile and a nod.*

Talon "I believe I shall take my leave now."

*Talon pulls out a primitive looking comm unit.*

Talon *talking into it* "Alright bring me back."

*ripples in the air form, and a portal opens behind Talon.*

"Til we meet again." *he says while walking through, Chimera following.*

---------

Vigilance

*Irvine ignites his saber, waiting for Starr...*

-----------

Byss

F. Irvine "Neither of waht you should of me. But i'd rather to have not known you. Alright, I agree to your terms, besides I have my latest experiment to test out..."
 BattleDog
09-07-2004, 12:13 PM
*Hal draws a chair for Mirra, she sits and he then draws one for Ellela.*
 Deac
09-07-2004, 1:20 PM
Byss

Rishtag: Excellent. Remember. We'll be watching.

*Rishtag elevates himself to the height of Lokpihet's hands and retrieves the disk. He gives it to Irvine*

Use it well
 Kuuki
09-07-2004, 6:22 PM
F. Irvine "Just remember what you promised..."

*F. Irvine performs an about face, and starts walking back. Pulling out his comm.*

F. Irvine "Prep the shuttles, I'm finished here, and patch me through to Stormbaltz..."

*comm* "Yes Mi'Lord..."

*The shuttles start up, and the pilot on F. Irvine's shuttle attempts to contact the fleet...*
 Deac
09-08-2004, 2:38 AM
[Uh, Scar, just noticed the Rishtag didn't seem to offer Irvine anything. So, let's say there were 2 disks, one he wanted, and the other for uploading]

Lucifer

Comm: Sir, call for you...Lord Cracern.

*Malice's eyes have closed*

Stormbaltz: Uh...yes my Lord?
----------------------------

Godsheim Station

*Elella takes a seat*
 Writer
09-08-2004, 6:08 AM
((Waiting for wildjedi's characters to react before replying to Gamma's question, Deac, so don't think I'm ignoring you ))

((Sorry... we've been having computer troubles.))

Nom and Tarila stood silently. Finally, Nom spoke. "We're interested. Tell us more."
 Admiral
09-08-2004, 9:08 AM
Godsheim Station

Odin: I trust you had a pleasant journey. I'm also sure you have some questions so please feel free to ask.

*Servers dressed in Green and gold armor came in and set plates of food on their tables, and filled glasses full of mead*
 Redwing
09-08-2004, 10:47 AM
((Sorry for being so brief, am short on time at the moment. ^^;;.

Edit: Crap, got assassins location wrong. That's what happens when you rush things.))

Riss: There iss much I could tell. What do you wissh to know? Gamma, if you accept our offer, then you sstart immediately after thiss meeting endss.

----------

Vigilance

*The room begins to fill with gas. Starr stands perfectly still, not breathing or moving*

----------

Ulna Shardes

Nereli: Now that our purpose here has been fulfilled, let us return to the Inquiry.

*Several other Blades appear in flashes of blue and spread out across the complex as Nereli, Rwos, and the others teleport away*
 jokemaster
09-08-2004, 12:03 PM
((Joining in))
Ulna Shards Underground
*A man in another mask in the corner spoke up for the first time*
Man: I'm in.
----
Corusant orbit
*As the military moved in to blockade the planet, lots of others ships joined Greer's.*
Greer: Good, they'll be busy. Get ready to go to hyperspace as soon as we're free of the planet's gravity.
 Redwing
09-08-2004, 2:23 PM
((Oops. As Scar just pointed out to me on AIM, I accidentally wrote "Ulna Shardes" twice in my last post...the assassins are in the lower levels of the Mos Eisley Cantina...hehe ^^;;))
 Kuuki
09-08-2004, 2:25 PM
((Thats Mos Eisley Underground, not Ulna Shardes
made the 'pointing out' part after made post'
*Smacks Red*

deac: read more PMs :P))

Vigilance

*Irvine holding his breath, almost shadowing Starr.*

------

Byss, Docking Bay

*F. Irvine enters the bay, over the comm the pilot tells him that he's patched through.*

F. Irvine "Stormbaltz, we have a target, Obroa-skai, when can you have the fleet prepared?"
 jokemaster
09-08-2004, 2:42 PM
((Yeah, I was like.....well maybe they moved or something

Plus, how could a MODERATOR make a mistake? for shame.))
 Redwing
09-08-2004, 2:51 PM
Vigilance

*Starr concentrates, letting a minute amount of gas into his body to see the effect.*

Only a minor poison. Easily resistable.

*He steps forward and thrusts his lightsaber through the blast doors, and slowly moving it in a large circle. Sensing the presence of enemies on the other side, he Force-pushes the durasteel block outwards. It plows through the middle of the several dozen stormtroopers waiting outside, who instantly open fire at the same time*
 Deac
09-09-2004, 8:54 AM
SSD Lucifer

Stormbaltz: The fleet will be ready in time for your return, my lord.

What's he planning? Why Obroa-Skai? It's a neutral world, and the libraries...they'd rather destroy them than surrender them...
------------------------------

Mos Eisely, Underground

Gamma: I'm in. Can't wait to start!

-------------------------------

Darkstar Skyhook

Reletha: Admiral Luthen, are they dead yet?

-----------------------------------

Godsheim Station

Elella: I heard about this stuff *holds up her mead glass*. Isn't strong enough to knock anyone not Aesir unconsious after one glass?
 BattleDog
09-09-2004, 12:08 PM
*Hal takes his seat.*

Hal: We brew mead ourselves, though its not as good as any Asierin. I don't believ its quite that strong.
 Admiral
09-09-2004, 7:30 PM
Godsheim Station

*Odin takes a sip of his mead*

Idona: We brew many varieties of mead. This paticular one *examines the mead, sniffs and then tastes it* was brewed with a mix of fruits and honeys. This is partly has given it the reddish color.

Svafa: Of course we would never server our more potent varities to guests. Although I have to wonder, why do you say our mead is better then anything you produce?

* A Drake outside flew past the widow eclipsing the nebulea for a minute. The drake had a beautiful dark hunter green scales the glistened in the light. It took a minute for the drake to fly past the window*
 Writer
09-10-2004, 7:59 AM

"No doubt you already have a list of targets," Tarila said. "We'd like to see it."
 Kuuki
09-10-2004, 11:13 AM
Byss

F. Irvine *into comm* "Very well, I'll depart now."

*F. Irvine enters his shuttle, and the stormtroopers enter their own respectful shuttles.*

F. Irvine "Pilot, Unla Shardes."

*They take off.*

---------------

Sabbac-man *after being silent for a moment.* "Very well, I'll see where this will take me. My work wandering around this rotten galaxy for a buck, is rather boring."

Shungchi "Hmm hmm hmm, don't let that ego get ahold of ya..."

Sabbac-man "Like you'd to talk." *Looks at Riss.* "Show that list of yours, before I put him on the top of it..."

Shunchi "Temper temper..."

*Though his mask, the Sabbac-man glares at shungchi.*

Sabbac-man "Temper, yes. But it gives someone like you enough warning to not f*** with someone like me."

-------

Vigilance

*Irvine quickly repels blaster fire with his saber.*

Irvine 'Just gotta do things his way...*

*Irvine leans agenst the blast door just off to the right of the whole, and force throws his saber into the room, making it fly in a circle before returning to his hand.*

Irvine 'I'm not sure how meny I hit...'

*Irvine preps his saber again, and leans out repeling more fire to check...*

-----------

Unla Shardes, portal room

*Talon and Chimera, now back in the structure that was erected when the demons arrived, now fulled with the sound of rain hitting the roof.*

Talon *To Chimera* "I am going to retire in my quarters now, I want you to monitor the planet's climate every now and then..."

*Talon leaves the portal room, and into the corradors.

He looks at the sphere, then covers it up.*
 BattleDog
09-10-2004, 2:28 PM
Hal: Brewing Mead is something of a lost art on Agamar. There are very few people who manage to brew good blends.

Mirra: Lord Odin, might I ask why you have invited us here. Up to now the Asier have not moved openly on the Galactic Stage.
 Redwing
09-10-2004, 6:29 PM

*Riss and Celeste look at each other*

Riss: The target lisst iss confidential unlesss you wissh to join, naturally.
 Kuuki
09-10-2004, 7:52 PM
Sabbac-man "I accept. And I take it he..." *looks at Shungchi* "also accepts."

Shungchi "I never needed to be asked."
 Deac
09-11-2004, 3:52 AM
Mos Eisley, Underground

Gamma: *To the others* We're supposed to be assassins. It doesn't matter who we kill, only that they die.
 jokemaster
09-11-2004, 7:32 AM
Man-in-corner:Who we killcan have a lot of influence on wether or not he dies.
 Kuuki
09-11-2004, 10:11 AM
*The Sabbac man collects his cards, and stands up, pocketing the deck and begins walking towards the door.*

Sabbac man "My desicion was made to accept your proposal, Riss. I'll be in the other room waiting while everyone finishes their discussion about the mortality of the business."
 Redwing
09-11-2004, 11:17 AM
((Originally posted by jokemaster
Man-in-corner:Who we killcan have a lot of influence on wether or not he dies.

:confused: Could you rephrase that sentence, JM? Pretty please? :D

*Doesn't understand what the character was trying to say ^^;;*))
 Admiral
09-11-2004, 11:31 AM
Godsheim Station

Odin: You were invited here to inform you of some new developments that you need to be aware of. Idona has a new threat to brief you on, but that will wait until dinner.

To make things easier, how much has your father told you about us?
 jokemaster
09-11-2004, 2:53 PM
((Red: What he meant was basically about who they are ordered to kill has a lot to do with how they can kill him/how easy it'll be/what is needed, etc))
 Deac
09-12-2004, 7:17 AM
[Admiral, who did Odin put that question to?]
 Admiral
09-12-2004, 10:43 AM
((Deac: A general question for anyone/all to answer. For instance Ellela may have been told less then Hal and Mirra or vise versa. So Hal would say he told me a lot Ellela woul say I know nothing.

Please note that is just a simple example))
 Deac
09-13-2004, 9:27 AM
Godsheim Station

Elella: I know only that you once went through time with my father...apparently... *she looks disbelivingly*
 BattleDog
09-13-2004, 12:49 PM
Hal: Know you have an extensive spy network, even in our own forces. I know your Marshal skills are pratically unmatched. I have heard much of yourself, my Lord, from my father. I know something of you culture and that it has similarities to our own.
 Admiral
09-14-2004, 7:57 AM
Godsheim Station

Odin: Yes, your fathers and I did travel back in time but you can ask them about that tale. Now as far as why you are here, there are many hostile forces in this galaxy. We have kept the ones we felt that the galaxy couldn't handle at bay.

Vidar: We know feel you can handle a bit more.
 BattleDog
09-14-2004, 12:17 PM
Mirra: My father is currently engaged in a war with the Neo Republic. In view of the fact that Reletha Darkstar also controls large swathes of Imperial Seperatist Space my father has deemed this war our paramount concern. If we are forced to divert resources to a new front the Rim Worlds may not survive.
 Admiral
09-14-2004, 12:44 PM
Godsheim Station

Vidar: We know all about the lastest civil war. That is the second reason for this station.

*Vidar takes a sip from his tankard of mead*

Svafa: We don't plan on adandoning you to fates. However, we will not automatically step in anymore either.
 jokemaster
09-14-2004, 3:54 PM
*Greer accelerated to max speed and quickly left the planet's gravity pull behind. They immidiately went to hyperspace*
((Time-skip to arrival, BD?))
 Kuuki
09-14-2004, 8:47 PM
((*hits red with a yoink stick*))
 jokemaster
09-15-2004, 7:13 AM
Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee
((*hits red with a yoink stick*))
((YOINK[/sound FX]))
 Writer
09-15-2004, 1:51 PM
Originally posted by Redwing

*Riss and Celeste look at each other*

Riss: The target lisst iss confidential unlesss you wissh to join, naturally.

Nom and Tarila exchaned a glance. Finally, Nom spoke again.

"We will join," he said.
 BattleDog
09-16-2004, 1:33 PM
*Greer and co arrive back at Agamar.*

Dasken: Send the clearance code, I'm plotting a route in.

------------------------------------------------------

Hal: What action are you considering concerening the War. *sips meed.*
Page: 4 of 22