Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cantina 13: Rebellion

Page: 2 of 22
 Kuuki
08-07-2004, 4:30 PM
((Deac, i'm kinda waiting on some Byss stuff :)))

Coruscant

*Irvine gets to his shuttle, it was intact, no one had attempted to take it apart or steal it for that matter.

Irvine force pulls a few nearby emergancy bacta patches mounted on the walls, then does the same with a few of the corpses laid about. Starr might need some if he's in trouble..

He then gets into his shuttle and takes off...*

---

Ulna Shardes: Portal Room

*Deveraux with out his armour gets thrown into a wall, he helplessly grabs his side as Chimera who also took off his armour.

Chimera steps up to Deveruax and with his claws drawn out he grabs the shoulder of Deveruax, digging inches of his claws into it. He lifts him up, Deveruax screaming in agony, the others left to watch in a formation.*

Chimera *With his eyes literaly glowing red* "How dare you disobey, I did not give the clear to enter that structure! You had risked the life of yourself, and your comrades."

*Deveruax spits up blood, some of it accidently gets on Chimera's uniform, Chimera glares at Deveruax.*

Chimera "You're pathetic. At least you could have done is killed one of them for threatening you.."

*Chimera lifts up Deveruax higher, and unsheathes his sword, a long sctimtar, that curves out and not inward, the blade glows as he readies it to kill Deveruax.

He swings...*

*From behind, very angerly* "THAT IS ENOUGH!!"

*Chimera stops cold dead millimeters from Deveruax, Chimera's expression was fear.

Talon walks in, his eyes the same as Chimera's, he had witnessed the event, he glares at Chimera.*

Talon "I do not have these men trained so that you could kill them! Drop him, now"

*Chimera retracts his claws, and Deveruax drops.*

Talon *Looking at the lined up demons, said firmly* "Take him to the infirmery."

*They rush to pick their comrade up and they scramble out of the room, armour still on.

Chimera turns around and faces Talon.*

Talon *his face, more clamer* "Indeed he had been at fault, but you had your orders to detain and retrieve." *anger returns to his face.* "YOU INCOMPIDENT FOOL, YOU COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT!"

*Talons right arm grows and transforms into a large bird's leg with black feathers. Instantly Talon grabs Chimera with this 'enlarged limb' and pulls Chimera towards him, squeezing at the same time, causing pain through the short trip.

As Chimera was still lifted, now with in a normal arm's reach, Talon slaps Chimera across the face with his left hand, and throws Chimera where Deveruax hit the wall, this time cracking it.*

Talon "Get ready, we're leaving, I'll deal with this myself, and to show you how it's done..."
 Deac
08-07-2004, 5:20 PM
[ I was waiting for you to start that. Sorry. Just say their engines broke or something]

*Deac's ship exits the portal in a strange nebula*

Deac: This isn't our universe.

Syrnl: And we have...no way to get back...
 Kuuki
08-07-2004, 6:32 PM
((Um, 5-6 ships all have their engines brake down?))
 Writer
08-10-2004, 1:44 PM
Nom and Tarila entered the cantina and took a seat at the bar. The bartender ignored them until Nom spoke.

"We are looking for Saria," he said, his voice kept low. The bartender froze for a second.
 jokemaster
08-10-2004, 7:41 PM
((Scar: If one breaks down, wouldn't the others have to stay behind with it also?))
 Kuuki
08-10-2004, 10:26 PM
((I just don't like the symmetry of it))
 Redwing
08-13-2004, 3:25 AM
((Good lord, it hasn't even been that long in-RPG, Scar. Just ignore it :p

Sorry for the AWOL-ness XD))

Mos Eisley Cantina, Tatooine

Bartender: One moment please, she's in the back.

*He disappears for a few moments then reappears. With him is a girl dressed in perfectly ordinary, inconspicuoss clothes. What was not so ordinary or inconspicuous was the fact that her hair was bright green. She is of medium height. She has an oval face with a pointed chin and pointed nose, and large eyes. She appears youthful, but just how old she was - even if she is actually an adult - is much less than obvious. She appears human, but something about the way she moves is strange.

She looks at Nom and Tarila*

Girl: You're here to see me?

----------

SSD Vigilance

*There were five Vanguard, not counting the one slumping slowly to a stop against the hangar wall. The rack of Starr Hailfire's missile launcher still held five missiles. If he could get them all before they could react, syncing with his Force-enchanced speed to match it...

He turned in a circle, firing a single missile at the next Vanguard, then the next, then the next, until all six missiles were fired.

The second, third and fourth missiles hit, blowing their targets backwards. The fifth and sixth missed as their targets activated their teleporters and vanished in bursts of green. The missiles passed through the space where they had been and exploded against the far wall.

His launcher was empty and he discarded it even as the two Vanguards teleported. Still moving at inhuman speed, he turns towards two new burst of green-glowing particles, where he knew his attackers were about to reappear. He activated and hurled two thermal detonators at the bursts.

The explosions hit just as the Vanguard reappeared and they were thrown away.

Ten seconds.

Starr reloaded his launcher and watched as the Vanguard picked themselves off the ground again. None of them were dead. Starr smiled as he noticed they were moving slowly as if hurt, and their shield belts crackled dangerously.

You can't make efficient impact armor with cortosis weaved in it. Stupid.

Perhaps he would be able to finish this fight before Lord Cracken's son arrived. He hadn't even had to draw his lightsabers yet.*
 Writer
08-15-2004, 10:59 AM
Nom examined Saria briefly before answering. "We are looking for what others have lost in the shadows of the vertical city."

Tarila watched Saria for any outward expression of emotion at this statement.
 Redwing
08-17-2004, 1:48 AM
((Dammit. Post got eaten, so this will be a bit short))

Mos Eisley

*Saria smiles and comes round the counter*

Saria: Funny, you don't look...*she pauses, then offers her hand to Nom, smiling more* My name is Saria. Yours?

----------

Ulna Shardes

*The fourth floor is made up of several arenas and a ship's docking bay. Everything of value was demolished*

Nereli: It seems we're done here. If---

*A voice speaks from his communicator* Inquiry to Nereli. We've detected a power source activating in your general area.

*Suddenly, the lights in the ship's bay turn on*

----------

SSD Vigilance

*The Vanguard take to the air with their jetpacks, now using their rifles. Rapid-fired bolts of ionized, compressed air bombard the area around Starr. He retaliates with his missile launcher, taking advantage of the fact that while they could copy his Force-enhanced reflexes, the jetpacks had limited manuevering capabilty at high speeds*
 Writer
08-17-2004, 11:25 AM
Nom took Saria's hand. "I'm Nom Vilnov. This is my sister, Tarila."
 Kuuki
08-17-2004, 1:16 PM
*Meanwhile...

Coruscant Space

Irvine in his shuttle was being chased by several fighters.

Irvine getting annoyed by the fighters attempts to disable him, and him not having the time to manualy calculate the course in hyperspeed, due to the computer's automatic plotting damaged.

He quicky changes to comm fequency of that to the fighter's...

Irvine weaves in and out of the fighter's fire, dispite it being a larger ship.*

Fighter 1: "Damnit, why can't we hit this guy?!"

Fighter 2: "Keep frosty blue 4, he'l make his..." *Gaging sound, then an explosion.*

*outside two fighters ram into each other as one of them flys out of control. Inside the shuttle, Irvine with smug look on his face, and opening his fist from choking the pilot...*

Irvine *Just completing plotting the course* "This is taking forever..."

*The shuttle escapes and jumps into hyperspace...*
 BattleDog
08-17-2004, 4:05 PM
((Bad clusters on hard drive + kit got lost on my way back from training camp + Dad decided to redo the floor in three rooms.))

*Dasken Turns to Greer with a wry expression.*

Dasken: I think we better get moving. *Picks up a dead gaurds carbine.* Lets just get straight to your friend, I'd say we lost the elemant of surprise.
 jokemaster
08-17-2004, 4:27 PM
Greer: Got it. This way
*Greer led them through the maitnance passages all the way to the area where Qwera worked. They managed to avoid most security guards. Finally they arrived. Greer communicated with Qwera before entering.*
Greer: Can you find some way to get everyone else out of the way?
Qwera: I can report a bomb threat, and claim to be trying to trace it while the building is evacuated.
Greer: Do it.
*He turned to Dasken*
Greer: Get ready to move in on my signal.
*Meanwhile he called Nom*
Greer: How fast can you have the prisoner ready for us to pick him up?
((And I know that you characters are on Tatooine, just don't want to have a little plot hole there))
 Kuuki
08-17-2004, 7:35 PM
((Yes! the return of BD!))
 Writer
08-18-2004, 3:47 PM
Tarila took the call so Nom could continue talking to Saria. "Greer, this is Tarila. The sooner you get him off our hands, the happier we'll be. He doesn't make a very happy prisoner."
 jokemaster
08-18-2004, 4:25 PM
Greer: Good where can we pick him up? We need somewhere we can do it fast.
 Redwing
08-18-2004, 4:57 PM
((jokemaster, you need to post in the new PtH thread :D *points to sig*

That goes for you too, Battledog ^_^ and welcome back :D

And hey, while we're on the subject - wildjedi, want to check out PtH as well? [/blatant advertising, as if the sig wasn't bad enough] XD))

Mos Eisley Cantina

*Saria holds Nom's hand for longer than is strictly necessary, then lets go*

Saria: I'm pleased to meet you. They're in the underground...follow me.

*She walks through one of the doors in the back of the Cantina*

----------

SSD Vigilance: Dock

*Starr finally runs out of missiles. One unlucky Vanguard was on the ground, unconscious or dead. Several of the others had survived missile hits, but now had damaged armor. They were still firing their rifles at him, some using mini-rockets as well, but he was too fast for them, and he could sense where their shots would land before they had even fired. Their morale was clearly sinking, and Starr contents himself with weaving out of the way of their shots, not even mounting another attack*

They may be able to copy my reflexes...but they are no Sith.

*The Vanguard stop firing as well. Both sides had run out of ammunition.

Starr smiles and throws away his empty missile launcher. At the same time, with a movement of his hands and arms, he ejects his small lightdaggers from their holsters and manuevers them into place in his gloves, ready for use at any moment.

He then draws his lightsaber and ignites the crimson blade*

SSD Vigilance: Bridge

Admiral Luthen watches the scene in shock. After less than a minute, one of her Vanguards had been defeated, and the others injured. After less than five minutes, they were out of ammunition and they still had not been able to hit the Sith who was taunting them with his silence.

Luthen: *snapping to an officer* I want all the best troops in this ship down in Docking Bay Thirteen as soon as humanly possible. They are not to enter until I give the command, but if they are not ready when I give it, it will be your head!
 Writer
08-19-2004, 10:43 AM
Tarila had turned away from Nom and Saria's conversation and was speaking to Greer. She followed as the others left, but she kept her distance. "I don't know where you are, or how long we are planning on being where we are. Until I can figure that out, we are somewhat stuck in this situation."

Meanwhile, Nom followed Saria in silence.
 jokemaster
08-19-2004, 12:59 PM
Greer: All right, I can see you're not on Corusant. We'll need to get out of here quickly when we finish up, so call me when you can set up a pickup point somewhere. I'll wait for it
*Greer put his comlink away. He checked the room, it was being evacuated. He waited for a few more seconds then finally Qwera came back in. He signaled to the others to move. Caruso covered one entrance, Greer, Perez went for Qwera.*
Greer: We're here.
Qwera: Let me finish downloading this stuff
*A few seconds later a data-disk ejected from the computer, she grabbed it*
Qwera: This has everything the New Republic is doing, fleet movements, garrisons, everythign. It also has a list of weakpoints on some shipyardss and bases, along with a list of stragetic targets. I'm ready to go.
Greer: Good. Let's get her out of here.
*Greer started leading the way back out of there*
 Kuuki
08-19-2004, 3:20 PM
Unla Shardes: Surface

*Another portal opens just inside the building where the Blades had entered, Talon and Chimera walk through.

Chimera unsheathes his blade, which begins to glow, lighting up the room. A moment after and Chimera begins leading Talon to the Blades.*
 Writer
08-19-2004, 5:36 PM
"Nom," Tarila said, catching up to Nom and Saria. "We have a little meeting we need to arrange."

Here, she broke off into a series of grunts and half-words, sounding almost as if she was combining three different languages, Basic, Wookiee, and Huttese. The only clear Basic word she said was 'Greer', for in the language she and Nom used, there was no equivalent to Greer's name.

Nom answered in the same language and then turned to Saria, who had also stopped. He spoke Basic. "Shall we continue?"
 Redwing
08-19-2004, 8:21 PM
((OOS: To everyone: Feel absolutely free to make an assassin character for this next part. Especially you people who were in the Karathi RPG, since I'm using my characters from it ;)

The only criteria is that you be an exceptionally good assassin. ;)))

Mos Eisley Cantina

Saria: Certainly. But before you go in...you might want to turn your communicator off. *She winks* Just a friendly warning.

*The three head down several flights of stairs, down several mazelike corridors, and into an empty room. Lying on a table in the center are a wide assortment of strange masks.*

Saria: Some of your fellows in the "business" are already here just before you. *gesturing towards the table* If you like your privacy, you might want to pick up one of these.

----------

Ulna Shardes - Abandoned Vanguard Facility, Fourth Floor

*As the Blades watch, several intact machines in the docking bay begin powering up*

Slythe: What should we do?

Nereli: Wait, but be ready to leave instantly if necessary.

Nereli's Communicator: Gravitational anomaly detected near your location, Nereli. Sending you the details.

*Nereli looks at his scanner*

Nereli: Interesting. It appears that our friends from the surface have returned.

----------

SSD Vigilance

*The Vanguard land, and draw their long staffs again. Starr knew from previous experience that the staffs had a cortosis alloy in them. It wouldn't deactivate his lightsaber, only repel it. He wouldn't be able to cut them up, in other words.

On the other hand...there was another reason he had been using a missile launcher prior to using his lightsaber.

Cortosis ore...in its pure form it can short out a lightsaber blade, but shatters easily in the presence of explosives...

The five remaining Vanguard, seeming to have gained their second wind, form around him closely like a pack of wolves. Long spikes extend from their staffs. Starr brings his lightsaber up into a defensive stance*
 Admiral
08-19-2004, 10:26 PM
((Welcome back BD. Waiting for your characters to arrive at Godsheim station))

Valen Minor

*The spaceport was quickly secured by the Valkyries huntresses. There was little signs that an attack had taken place, except for the deafening silence. As the Valkyries moved into the actual colony Idona stayed at the makeshift field command and supervised their progress. Live feeds from helmet cams showed Idona what the huntresses saw.

The first actual clue to an attack were deep claw marks on a duracrete wall. The huntress who found those paused only for a second before An hour later the colony was secured, no survivors were found.

Idona was about to head into the colony when a huntress came running up to her.*

Huntress: Mam, we've found something you should see.

Idona: Ok, take me there.

*The two run into the colony, Idona following the huntress to the townhall with numerous claw marks on it.*

Huntress*as they approached*: We believe that the colonist were herded into this building. They probably thought it would be a good place to mount a defense. It just made the beasts job easier.

Huntress *reaching the doors*: It also appears that they had a little celebatory feast.

*The huntress opens the door to reveal a horrid scene. The townhall's meeting room seemed to be painted in blood. Entrails of some of the colonist were littered on the floor. There were also some bones that seemed to have been licked clean.

In the back of the room lay three Ithorians lay toward the back of the room. Two Valkyries were hovering over them examining the dead bodies*

Huntress: Apparently they don't like the taste of an Ithorian.

Idona: At least those bodies can tell us how far behind of them we are.
 Kuuki
08-19-2004, 10:52 PM
Mos Eisley: Cantina Basement: Karathi mask room

Voice from the room, not seen, sinister sounding male "Saria, it seems that Riss has found even more recruits."

*A figure steps out of a partily lit corner, the only visable object seemed to be his mask. His robes blended with the suttle changes in the light, which eventually transformed into a dark obsidian when the three consentrated on his figure.

Wearing a hood matching his robes, covering everything on his head, but his mask. This mask was as oddly sinister looking as his voice. One half of it was white, the other black, a long pointed nose, and a mouth that on the black side was happy, while on the white, sad. The eye holes were wide enough to get a good look at his surroundings with out having too much of his view obstructed.

One could certainly tell he wore this mask all the time, it was his trademark appearence. Sungchi the Jackal, enjoys terrifing his targets, driving them mad before he rips them assunder...*

Sungchi "So meny new recruits. Even during my time I had never seen quite an interesting set of new comers. It would be quite a show to see who makes the cut..." *whips out a set of throwable daggers.*

*he begins to walk up to Saria.*

"It's been so long since I seen you Saria." *the sound of him sniffing the air a bit.* "You're scent,.. So,.. Arousing... But then..."

*With his left hand he touches Tarila's cheeck slightly.*

"Mmm, so young..."
 Rogue15
08-19-2004, 11:24 PM
*over commlink*

Kioet: Hey Aren. Nice Training Facilities you sent me to. I went through all the training they had, but they refused to let me go. Something about me being mentally unstable...These bastards are WEAK. For instance in hand-to-hand I took on all my instructors at once, and won. Anyways I busted out of that hospital prison they locked me in, and well...my ship. It's not here anymore. Is this some kind of joke?
 Redwing
08-19-2004, 11:56 PM
Mos Eisley Cantina, Underground

*Saria walks up to Sungchi and rather brazenly slaps him across the face*

Saria: You're not supposed to be in the mask room. And what are you talking about, you last hit on me an hour ago.

*to Nom and Tarila* Sorry about that; he already knows who you are, since he's one of the originals, but he's still a creep. Gonna pick masks?
 Kuuki
08-20-2004, 12:06 AM
*Sungchi's mask was moved slightly it revealed a small portion of his face which shown some burns that had been there for years...

He quickly strightens it up with his left hand, and begins walking out of the room, between Saria and the two siblings.*

Sungchi "Feisty.."

*He manages to cop a small pinch on Saria with his right hand as he passes..*

---------

*Irvine speeds through hyperspace to the co-ordenates Starr sent, as he is, he applys the batca patches to his leg.

Dissapointed on his performence in attempt to caputre Reletha, he bites his lip as he applys them.

he exits hyperspace at the co-ordenates, his leg still thrumbing, and most definately shouldn't be walked on for a while...*
 Writer
08-20-2004, 12:22 PM
Both Nom and Tarila pick out masks from the pile. Tarila is muttering as she puts hers on. "Why am I doing this? I hate masks!"
 Redwing
08-21-2004, 5:19 PM
Mos Eisley Cantina, Underground

Saria: Good...now, this way.

*She goes to the door at the other end of the room, and opens a slot in it*

Saria: *speaking through the slot* The Vilnovs are here.

*A voice replies* Send them in.

*The door opens. Several masked figures are holding a whispered conversation at the other end of the room*

Saria: You've got good timing, it looks like.

*The creature from the message capsule video - Riss - approaches the three. He/she/it wears no mask. Neither does its companion, a tall woman dressed in white and light blue (even wearing light blue lipstick)*

Riss: Good evening, Vilnovss. I asssume you have quesstionss?

----------

SSD Vigilance, Docking Bay

*Starr was beginning to feel severe exhaustion from almost six full minutes of using the Force to enhance his speed, not to mention constantly telekinetically manipulating the scattered debris from his ship to protect himself from the Vanguards' concussion blasts. Nevertheless, his outward appearance gave no indication of it as the Vanguard closed in*

I must end this quickly. A pity I cannot sense who might be controlling these warriors.

*The Vanguard attacked. Starr ducked under the first swings, and used his lightsaber to deflect another strike. In the palm of one of his hands, he ignites a short lightdagger with a black blade. Using the Force, he throws it directly at the nearest Vanguard's face, aimed at the green goggles over his eyes. The Vanguard deflects the dagger with his staff, but a second dagger rips open his throat, at a weak spot where a deflected missile explosion had damaged the cortosis alloy. The Vanguard fell backwards. The lightdaggers returned to Starr's hand.

He felt Irvine's presence enter the area*

Good, the fool has arrived.

Bridge

Officer: Admiral, a new ship has entered our fleet's gravity wells.

Luthen: Detain it.

*TIE fighters, and refitted X-Wings and other former NR fighters, fly towards Irvine's ship*
 Kuuki
08-21-2004, 6:42 PM
*Irvine looks on his scanners...*

'Fighters... More then there were escaping Coruscant,...

*Irvine pounds on the dash* "Damn this piece of junk! No damn weapons!"

*He checks the sensor again, the fighters inbound, he had to think of somethign to get him on that ship...*

"Wait! It's an Imperial Separatist, isn't it? What the hell is that last name of that clone of mine... Cry-Crey... Cracern! Heh heh heh. Well this better work, or else this'll be the shortest introduction yet!"

*Irvine turns on the comm, and hails The Vigilance...*

Irvine *into comm* "This is Irvine Cracern of the Imperial Separatists! How dare you launch assault fighters agenst me!"
 Redwing
08-21-2004, 7:22 PM
SSD Vigilance Fleet

*Luthen stares at her monitors in astonishment*

Irvine Cracern? He WAS on the Council...but we thought he was killed by Cracken at Ulna Shardes...

*To her officers* Cease attack at once! And get me Chancellor Reletha.

*The officers comply. Then---*

Officer: The Chancellor is unavailable.

Luthen: Sithspit! Very well...put me on the comm with Cracern...

*The officer does so*

Luthen: *to Irvine over comm* Councilman Cracern, what is your business here? You were not announced...
 Kuuki
08-21-2004, 7:33 PM
*Irvine sits there for a moment, thinking what to say next. His cover should be fine for now, he shouldn't be registered at all.*

Irvine *into comm* "Word has been sent on the capture of the Emperoir's second-in-command. I had completed offical business and was enroute to my office."

*Irvine sensed Starr's battle, he knew that Starr would most likey be giving them hell...

*He made a little lie...* "It would most rewarding for someone of your position to oversee my personal interrogation of such an important individual of the Imperial Loyalists, wouldn't you agree?"

--------------

*Unla Shardes: underground bunker*

*Chimera steps into the light of the hanger, his sword ceases its glow, and he sheathes it, then side steps, about faces and stands at attention.

His face was slightly bloody, and brused.

A moment later Talon walks out, a spot of Chimera's blood was still on his right hand, not transformed...
The hilts of his three swords pokes out slightly from his cloaks...*
 Redwing
08-21-2004, 9:55 PM
SSD Vigilance

Luthen: But...Chancellor Reletha has ordered Hailfire's execution. It is in progress right now.

----------

Ulna Shardes

*In the center of the dock, a holographic image appears of a woman, twice-life-size. She is dressed in bright, crimson red. Even her face is covered with a red mask*

Woman: Those whom you seek are not here.

*At the end of the dock, one of the circular portals activates and fills with a blue field that fans out behind it, creating a vortex with a hole in the center*

Woman: If you want to play the game, walk through Door Number One. Maybe I'll let you find your quarry.

*The image disappears*

Raschel: An obvious trap.

Nereli: I agree. *turning around, facing Talon* Have you come with more to say?
 Kuuki
08-22-2004, 1:47 AM
Ulna Shardes

Talon *Sarcastically acting surprised* "Oh! You're not going to hold a weapon to my throat like you did to one of my subjects? To be honest, I am curious. I'd like to know how I could find a sort of group of individuals like yourselfs, reconise by name a nationality that would be quite impossible to confuse with anything that I have ever seen outside my own homeworld."

-----

Irvine 'Execution?' *into comm* "Very well, if that is her decision. Then may I dock and bare witness to the execution?"
 Redwing
08-22-2004, 3:11 AM
((OOS: Scar, if this is going to be a plot point, note that my characters all have translators that allow anyone listening to understand them. I assume your demons have something like that as well, or at least know aliens might have them, or something like that, or they'd be wondering a whole lot more than how Shane recognized a French accent. ;)))

Ulna Shardes

Nereli: I do not know what you mean.

*The swordsman with flames for hair steps next to him*

Shane: This is unbelievable.

Nereli: Explain, Sai.

Shane: The creature who assaulted us in person at the top level had an accent to his speech. It sounded European. I believe they are attempting to tamper with our minds, and we should eliminate or contain them before they try anything further.

----------

SSD Vigilance

*Luthen panics. She switches to the monitor showing the dock where Starr should have been meeting his demise, but it was blacked out. Somehow the monitors must have been destroyed during the fight.

Luthen went over the worst curses she could possibly think of in her mind before suddenly, like the sun breaking through dark clouds, a solution revealed itself.*

Of course! This way, if Hailfire does not die, I will be able to blame Cracern for it when Reletha questions me.

*She turns back on the comm, and tries to keep the air of triumph out of her voice*

Luthen: Of course! Anything for an honorable associate of Chancellor Darkstar such as yourself.

*She shuts off the comm and turns to an officer* Order our fighters to escort Cracern to Dock Number Thirteen.

Officer: But...the Sith and the Vanguard are still in there...

Luthen: You heard me.
 Kuuki
08-22-2004, 12:00 PM
((Talon's prerogative is just that he wouldnt need to, that aside, wouldnt you assume that a visit with an alien culture (given that yours hasnt met with yet), you'd think that they'd have some sort of technology different that your own to begin with?))

Ulna Shardes

Talon "Tamper with your minds? Well, my appologises, my subordenates that I sent don't specialise in such mental discipline. Deveruax, is of French descent."

*Talon sizes up the two swordsmen.*

Talon "I hate to be the barder of bad news, but your hair is on fire...."

------

Irvine "Very well then.." 'This seems to be going better then expected...'
 Deac
08-22-2004, 1:18 PM
[huzzah! I return!]

Alternate Universe?

[Time for dodgy escape]

*The Ship exits the cloud.*

Syrnl: Nav computer says we're at the Portal Planet and this is the right universe...but where's the planet?

------------------------------

Underground

* A late arrival joins the group. He is a tall human, cybernetically enhanced, similar to Deac. He carries two duelling pistols and Jar'Kai duelling swords. And it is easy to make a comparison. Aside from a few changes such as bright blue eyes and jet black hair, he looks almost exactly the same*

Gamma: I heard there was a job here.
 Kuuki
08-22-2004, 5:46 PM
((cool, now you can post with reletha and something that occurs on byss :P))
 Redwing
08-23-2004, 4:54 AM
((OOS: Waiting for wildjedi, to continue the assassins plot thread ;)

And welcome back :D))

Ulna Shardes

Shane: Watch yourself, or you will be too.

Nereli: Then...you are from Earth?

----------

SSD Vigilance

*The fighters escort Irvine within range of the docking bay, and then split off and leave. A tractor beam takes hold of Irvine's ship and guides it into Docking Bay Thirteen.

Starr is in the center of the bay. Four black-armored bodies lie in various spots amid debris. Starr is dueling two other black-armored beings. As Irvine's ship approaches, Starr takes advantage of the distraction to skewer one of his opponents and diarm the other. A Force-thrown chunk of metal knocks the remaining Vanguard to the ground*
 Deac
08-23-2004, 3:57 PM
[Right. Scar, I'll need to see Irvine arrive at Byss to start what I want to happen there.]

Darkstar Skyhook

Reletha: Admiral Luthen, report!

*No instant response. Reletha enters a code into a keypad. Her screens now show the system readouts for the Viligilance, and it's sensor reports. A red button flashes ominously.*

--------------------------------------

Portal Planet Remains

Deac: I don't like the looks of this. I'm reading traces of an antimatter explosion. Those reactors must have been bigger than I-

Syrnl: But you said you destroyed the facility. The planet was still there, wasn't it? So someone must have planted more. But who?

Who? Unless...no....
 Redwing
08-23-2004, 4:47 PM
SSD Vigilance

Officer: Admiral Luthen, Chancellor Darkstar is calling. She wants a report.

Luthen: What?! Take the call!

*After a moment*

Luthen: Chancellor Darkstar? Starr Hailfire's execution is underway. However, something unusual...former Councilman Irvine Cracern ((OOS: Fused Irvine, remember)) has arrived and demanded to witness the execution...
 Rogue15
08-23-2004, 8:18 PM
*over commlink*

Kioet: Of course, I'm only joking around. So, did I pass or fail?
 Kuuki
08-23-2004, 9:14 PM
((okay, pm a discription of the details you want of the planet, so i dont post a dull post :)

reddy! how rude! you're neglecting r15!!))

Ulna Shardes

Talon "Your question, answers itself and mine. I was going to ask you the very same..."

-------

SSD Vigilance

*Irvine's shuttle cargo door opens, Irvine walks downt he ramp, he notices the damage.

'So those are the "new" Vanguard I briefly heard about...'

He doesn't say anything right away, he'd have to keep up his 'act' if he could get Starr away, not to mention himself...*

Irvine "Starr Hellfire!" *Winks briefly* <Starr, don't mess this up, play along> "For the collaboration with the Dark Lord of the Sith and taking part in leading the forces of the 'So-called' Imperial Loyalist Military. The Imperial Separatist Council finds you guility! Your sentence: Execution!"
 Redwing
08-23-2004, 9:34 PM
SSD Vigilance Docking Bay

*Starr looks at Irvine and snarls. He raises his hand, and Irvine is slammed against against the side of his shuttle and held there by the Force*

Starr: Drop the act, fool. I have already destroyed the monitors.

*He looks at Irvine in disgust, then releases his grip*

Starr: When we leave here, I expect an explanation of your unauthorized actions since you last parted company with my master and your father on Korriban...all of them. Have you anything to say that I should hear before that time?

-----------

Mos Eisley

*Aren picks up the comlink*

Aren: Well, Kioet, since there wasn't any tests involved in your training, I can safely say you neither passed nor failed. However, I can't speak much at the moment - I'm late for a meeting. Why haven't you headed to meet us on Tatooine yet?

----------

Ulna Shardes

Nereli: Really? Tell me then, how did you arrive here?
 Kuuki
08-23-2004, 9:44 PM
*Irvine gets up slowly, with a bit of anger on his face.*

Irvine "First and foremost, I wasn't sure if you killed them, yet, seeing as I had to come up with that act to get onboard to get to you."

*Irvine walks down the ramp a bit angerly, still with a slight limp*

"And you know what? I'll answer you now, since when did I have a leash tied to my neck? I came to Father on my own accord. And to be honest, I almost had the ringleader of the Separatists, until she desided to keep delaying me to get to her!! Sure, a few bad moves on my part, but it seemed that I gotten alot closer then anyone else!"

------

Ulna Shardes

Talon "The same method of taveling from the outpost that my people had made to this building, but only amplified immensely."
 Redwing
08-23-2004, 10:14 PM
SSD Vigilance Docking Bay

Starr: Insolent child.

*Lightning flashes from his fingertips, striking Irvine and knocking him down, onto on his injured leg. Starr strikes him with lightning again, then lifts him into the air, Force-gripping his throat*

Starr: Pathetic. Weak. Doddering along the line between dark and light, without the guts to embrace true power. You are a disgrace to my master's bloodline, unworthy to bear his name.

----------

Ulna Shardes

Nereli: What might that be?
 Kuuki
08-23-2004, 10:34 PM
Vigilance

*Thoughts zip through Irvine's head as questions fade in and out, as him being lifted into the air, and his windpipe being compressed, with him helplessly trying to grab at whats not there to stop his strangulation...*

'Why is he doing this to me? I thought I came here to help him!? He...? why...? Can't... breathe...'

*Irvine gritting his teeth pain surging through his body, almost to the point of blanking out...*

"Nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooo!!!"

*Irvine throws his hands forward at Starr, and creates a powerful Force push combined with lightning from pure desparation!*

------------

Ulna Shardes

Talon "It would take a bit of explanation, there is quite a history envolved before someone could understand the answer to your question."
 Redwing
08-23-2004, 10:48 PM
SSD Vigilance

*Starr easily absorbs Irvine's attack without moving. He swings and forcefully hurls Irvine across the room. Irvine lands amid metal debris and Starr stalks closer*

Starr: What a waste. It amuses me that you even entertained the idea that you would pose a threat to Reletha Darkstar, or anyone for that matter. Lord Cracken will be greatly disappointed when he returns and sees what a wreck you are. *He ignites his lightsaber* Perhaps I should kill you now, and save him the trouble. Clearly you are of no use to anyone.

----------

Ulna Shardes

Nereli: You claim to have come here from Earth. Care to explain further?
 Kuuki
08-23-2004, 11:26 PM
Ulna Shardes

Talon "I would certainly allow you all a visit Earth, but with out me figuring out how you have your own Earth granted that IS what you also claim to have, due to that I haven't ever stated the very name of my planet as of yet... Why would I allow a bunch of alien creatures to my planet, and let in a massive Trojin Horse?"

*Talon smiles*

Talon "Of course I'll allow any information that you desire. In return for the very same."

----

*Irvine coughs, while regaining a bit of sense to himself* 'Damn he's relentless...'

Irvine *trying to talk himself out of being killed* "A waste? You telling me? We still have to get out of here, this fight that you had, had to have worn even you out a little?"
 Redwing
08-23-2004, 11:51 PM
SSD Vigilance

Starr: Foolish child. Leaving here I need a weakling like you with me as much I need a dead weight around my ankles. Prove yourself now or die.

*He slashes his lightsaber blade at Irvine's neck*

----------

Ulna Shardes

Nereli: Curious wording, considering here you have invaded another peoples' planet and are claiming it as your own.

Rwos: If I may interject...Nereli, it is possible they come from a parallel universe to ours. A different Earth...

Shane: Ridiculous. There is no such technology or magic that would allow such a thing.

Rwos: Clearly you never read any of my reports from my earlier time in this dimension. Quite some time ago, I spent some time in a semi-parallel universe to this one, and it was accessed from a portal built completely here, in this dimension.
Page: 2 of 22