Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cantina 13: Rebellion

Page: 18 of 22
 Cmdr. Cracken
02-15-2005, 4:05 PM
Elsewhere

*Cracken nodded. Die now, or go back to live and coninue to grow in power. He knew how to wield this power, but not how to build it back. Unfortunate, but he had more important things to do back there. An Empire to oversee, relations to rebuild, peace with the Jedi, and a family to be with.*

Cracken: I choose life. Do what you must, but I still have much to do in my world.
 Redwing
02-15-2005, 4:11 PM
Elsewhere

*The Girl nods.

Cracken doubles over, feeling a sensation similar to all the air being sucked out of his lungs.

His body appears to merge with the white ether around him. Something indistinct, like pure white molten liquid metal veined with black, pours out of him, coming from every pore.

The black veins dissipate into a fine mist and vanish. The white liquid metal merges back with the ether around it before releasing Cracken of its hold.

As he falls, the white 'floor' warps and rips apart into a bright flash.*

Coruscant

*The bright light lifts, revealing the utterly demolished remains of what had once been the Imperial Palace surrounding Cracken*
 Deac
02-16-2005, 6:08 AM
*Deac is bowled over by the force of the explosion. When the shaking stops, he looks up. Small fires burn around, and many of those who couldn't find shelter are looking severly hurt*
 Kuuki
02-17-2005, 6:59 AM
((*Kills dictionary.com for repeatively killing IE*))

ISD Kerrsitel (Independant, former Imperial Separatist)

*When the battle began at Coruscant, and the Separatist forces under F. Irvine began allying themselves with the one 'true' Empire, the Kerrsitel, under orders from F. Irvine, changed their command codes, and lept into Hyperspace away from Coruscant. It's mission: To take a certain individual and bring him to a 'secure' location.

That person was Havok*

----

*After the battle, and the 'war' between the two superpowers.

Havok was sitting at his Suite's desk, his head buryed in his armes in tears. With him losing a psodo(spelling) Father, and quite possibly a mother...

Suddenly he senses somethign in the force, and he looks up. Strangely sitting on his desk was F. Irvine's speciality lightsword.

He wipes the tears from his eyes and attempts to pick it up. As soon as he touches it, the handle literally zaps Havok's hand, rejecting it as it neared. Havok stared at it for several moments, then in one motion his throws his hand onto it, and picks it up.

The handle of the blade erupts with electricity as havok attempts to keep a grip onto the rejecting lightsword. He consentrates force energy through his hand and into the handle.

Then the blade stops.
Havok stood there with a little steam coming from his hand, throbing in pain, and he stood there with the handle of F. Irvine's own perfered weapon. He looked at it, the archetecture of it appeared that it wasnt even remotely used a crystal to eminate a beam. Then he looked about the shaft of the handle, there were no switches, no levers, nothing to show how to ignite the blade. Infact the handle itself wasn't even metal, almost wooden like!*

((will put in more later :())
 BattleDog
02-20-2005, 10:36 AM
*After the explosion a bloodied Taklin Flax pulls himslef out from under a pile of rubble and then reaches in for the small child he had been shielding.*
 Cmdr. Cracken
02-20-2005, 6:39 PM
Imperial Palace

*Alysara made her way through the ruins of the Imperial Palace, working her way to what she could sense as her father. His presence in the Force was much smaller than it was, which lead her to believe that her father was on the edge, or dying outright. She could sense her brother and Starr, still alive near her father.

She reached the top, and saw her father lying on the ground. she rushed to him, and kneeled beside him, laying the Holocron on the floor. He looked up, and smiled weakly*

Cracken: I thought...... I told you to leave....

Alysara: I had to return something to Master Skywalker.

*Alysara wiped a tear from her face. Cracken tried to prop himself up, but failed. His body weak and battered from fighting.*

Cracken: Get Starr and your brother, we can find Skywalker togeather.

*As Alysara moved to Starr, Cracken reached out through the Force.*

Jedi Master Skywalker, my daughter wishes to seek audience with you......
 BattleDog
02-21-2005, 12:57 AM
*Luke recieves the message.*

The Jedi are gathered at the Temple, you may meet me there.
 Kuuki
02-21-2005, 8:59 AM
Coruscant: Imperial Palace ruin

*Irvine walks up to Cracken, his head was spinning from the encounter with F. Irvine.

Irvine takes his father's hand and props him up, letting Cracken use his son as a support to stand on...*

Irvine *Under his breath, loud enough so that Cracken could hear* "Thank you, father."

-----------

ISD Kerrsitel

*Havok suddenly feels a bit disorented and finds himself walking to the suite's restroom. He leans over onto a strangely shorter counter top as the water immedately turns on. He then splashes water onto his face and looks into the mirror. He is shocked at the face staring back at him, for he was no longer looking like a mere 10 year old, but more towards a 15-16 year old.

The regret from F. Irvine's death and the use of the force had triggered an effect with his biology that aged him briefly...

After a bit he looked at his newself in the mirror, and grined...*
 jokemaster
02-22-2005, 6:17 PM
*Pre the last 12 posts*
Greer: Irvine is using the force to create storms around the planet. I need you to map them out, send the data to all the jedi, and get all the soldiers indoors, somewhere that can resist the storms.
 Deac
02-26-2005, 11:56 AM
*Deac wanders and picks people up*

Deac: It's over....

Beler: The palace...it's gone...how?

Deac: I don't know...but it all seems calm now...
 Writer
02-28-2005, 4:12 PM
"Sometimes a calm merely hides the terror," Riebe said. "With no way of knowing what happened, we cannot operate efficiently."

She paused. "Should I call for Alyssa to join us? She cannot get here very quickly, but she is on the council. Perhaps another mind would help us."
 jokemaster
02-28-2005, 5:51 PM
*Bauer spoke in a disguised voice.*
Bauer: Or it could muddle things further. Then again, I probably just caused more confusion.
 Writer
02-28-2005, 6:05 PM
Riebe turned, but could not see anybody. With a sigh of slight irriatation, she answered the voice.

"What do you mean, you caused more confusion?" she demanded.
 jokemaster
02-28-2005, 6:34 PM
Bauer: More minds results in more opinions. More opinions result in several versions of the same story. You want to call her, fine, I'm just saying it won't necessarily clear things up.

On the one hand, she hasn't been here, and may have an objective opinion.

On the other hand, she'll probably have a different explanation for things that the rest of us had.

On the other hand, she may know something we don't.

Either way, your choice.
 Writer
02-28-2005, 6:53 PM
Riebe laughed. "You sound like an old friend of mine. Give enough options to make my head spin."

Her smile faded as she thought of the man she once knew as Jokemaster. His death had nearly botched her false death. When she saw him go down, she nearly screamed. It had felt almost like her heart had been wrenched from her.

"Feelings are hard to let go of," she muttered, "even after so long."
 BattleDog
03-01-2005, 11:53 AM
Flax: We have no time for reminicing, I'm going to the Palace, once I get there I'll at least have an idea of whats going on.
 jokemaster
03-01-2005, 6:55 PM
Bauer*to only Riebe's earshot*: If they were, they wouldn't be so special anymore. *Back in general, specific to Flax* Mind if I tag along?
 Redwing
03-03-2005, 4:46 AM
Palace Ruins

*Starr begins to return to consciousness.

He couldn't sense the Clone anymore. He could sense his master, but Cracken felt somehow...lessened. Drained. Weakened.

The original Irvine was still alive, and...Alysara was with them? No, Alysara had left, with the fleet, to safety...right?*
 Writer
03-03-2005, 4:57 AM
A strange look crossed Riebe's face and she turned to Flax. "If you don't mind, I'd like to see as well."
 Cmdr. Cracken
03-03-2005, 5:36 PM
Imperial Palace

Cracken: Alysara, how many of us can you fit in your ship?

Alysara: *She paused, while kneeling over Starr, and looked at her father* About 4, not comfortably... two would have to be in the... "holding bay", and two can fit into the cockpit.

Cracken: *Chuckles* No matter, bring yoru ship here, and Irvine and Starr can be in the holding bay, You and I will be in the cockpit.

*ALysara pulled out her remote and hit a few buttons.* Where are we going?

Cracken: *voice more serious* To see Master Skywalker. You have something for him, and he and I must have a talk.

*Minutes later, Alysara's ship had landed, albeit a bit precariously, near the group. Irvine helped Starr into the holding bay, while Alysara aided her father into the rear cockpit seat behind her. Once set, they began to head to the Jedi Temple.*
 Kuuki
03-03-2005, 10:18 PM
((btw: cracken, assume that I got more control over Irvine in the next several posts ^_^

PM btw))

*Irvine was sitll a bit dizzy when he sat in the 'hlding bay'. He looks at Starr noticing that this was the first time he seen a high ranking Sith looking a little beat up.*

Irvine "How are you holding up?"
 BattleDog
03-04-2005, 3:49 AM
Flax: I sense that going to the Palace will no longer be neccesary, Cracken is coming here.
 jokemaster
03-04-2005, 7:35 PM
Bauer: Well this is going to be interesting.
 Redwing
03-04-2005, 11:59 PM
*Starr forces his eyes open, holding his wound, and looks at Irvine*

Starr: How do...how is Alysara?
 Kuuki
03-05-2005, 2:22 AM
Irvine "As far as I saw her she's doing fine. I mean, she wasn't apart of any of that i hope..."
 Writer
03-07-2005, 9:22 PM
"Not quite the word I was thinking..." Riebe said in response to Bauer's words. "More like 'surprising', wouldn't you say?"

She thought back to similar conversations she'd had with Jokemaster and smiled at the similarities. She briefly wondered if this conversation would turn out in a similar way. Then she shook her head. No, Jokemaster had died a long time ago... there was no way somebody else could say things the way he had.

((For JM's benefit, Riebe thinks your char has been dead for somewhere around 2000 (yes, I mean two thousand) years.))
 jokemaster
03-07-2005, 10:44 PM
*He responded in the exact opposite way that he had the last time, but kept the same speaking style*
Bauer: Perhaps, or it could turn into an equally monotonous, boring, and predictable situiation.
 Writer
03-08-2005, 1:12 AM
Riebe laughed and nodded. "It could do that."

Each sentence brought back memories of Jokemaster.
 jokemaster
03-08-2005, 11:31 PM
*He knew Reibe already probably almost knew his identity by now. He supposed it was time, and decided he would reveal himself after this mess was over*
 Writer
03-09-2005, 5:19 PM
A startling thought suddenly entered Riebe's mind. What if Jokemaster had not truly been killed? What if he had also faked his death? Her eyes widened. Could it be? She attempted to dismiss the thought. She would ask the invisible voice for confirmation when Cracken had come and gone.
 Kuuki
03-10-2005, 2:22 AM
((we still waitng on crackles!?))
 Kuuki
03-11-2005, 7:24 PM
*[b]Tatoonie: Kilrathi guild hideout[b]*

*Behomoth enters the hideout through the Cantina enterence.

He walks down the corridors and walks into a lounge. He walks over to a sofa and plops down into it.

The lounge from the appearence of it was empty. He let out a sigh.*

<a sinister sounding voice from no apparent direction> "So, your weapons gone, a target got the best of you, and you seem to be a slight wery from it..."

Behomoth "Shut up you freak. And stop hiding in the shadows, it's like you have a fedish with them..."

*shungchi seems to 'reappear', then lets out a laugh*

Shungchi "You're the quite amusing one aren't you demon"

*Behomoth raises his right eyebrow*

behomoth "I dont recall telling about that."

Shungchi "No, not you haven't, nor should anyone else but our employer know about that."

Behomoth "Big deal."

Shungchi "What they know, and what I know are two different things, Mr Freedom Fighter." *sinister laugh*

*Behomoth sits up in the sofa.*

Shungchi "Don't say it. 'How did I know!??!' I desided to investigate the matter myself."

Behomoth "So what do you want?"

Shungchi "Oh, nothing reaaaallly, but even though I've disabled the monitoring units in this room just for us, be adviced, I'd watch myself if I were you..."
 jokemaster
03-11-2005, 9:45 PM
Target's stronghold
*Man-from corner has done enough scouting, he grabbed his weapons and began his infiltration. He first powered on the camoflauge and approached the stronhold. There was a wall surrounding it, with guards patrolling. First thing he did was find a way in, he found it in the way of a sewer gate, buried, but he had managed to dig it out and cracked it open. He jumped in.*
 Redwing
03-12-2005, 3:31 AM
Shadow Base, Tatooine

*Aren watches the blank-screened monitors in front of her with displeasure*

Aren: Why are our communications with Operative Csuhen still nonfunctional?

Technician: We're working on it Miss Aren. The links were not properly shielded. We could not have expected the level of power surge that occured when the Third Sleeper was destroyed by the First.

Aren: Presuming that's what happened.

Technician: There's only residual traces of the being still being detected. We---

Aren: I know. I also know that technology, even ours, has limits.

*She glances over at another monitor, watching Shungchi and Behemoth. She almost cracks a smile when Shungchi boasts that he had disabled the monitoring units in the room*

Technician: Working to establish an audio link. Testing mode online.

Aren: *into comm* Kioet Csuhen? Can you hear me?

((OOS: R15: Kioet's equipment should've gone on the fritz too. Details are up to you, but he won't know what the Blades are doing))
 Rogue15
03-12-2005, 3:50 AM
*Kioet taps his helmet*

-Ki####t C##hen? Can ####u hear m##-

*Kioet into comm*: My damn spy droid must've malfunctioned, or it was destroyed, because I'm getting nothing on visuals, it just blanked out a few minutes ago.

*Kioet looks around the area, suspiciously, and takes a breath, releases it.*

*Kioet whispers just loud enough to be heard over comm* I think my radar is being jammed.
 Deac
03-12-2005, 7:47 AM
Hyperspace, En Route to Atredis

*Elella is returning home, worrying about how the various battles her father were in fared. Suddenly her room goes dark and she feels a blade at her neck*

Gamma: Tell your father I'm coming for him.

Elella: Who-?

*Agonising pain, and she is unconscious*
 Kuuki
03-12-2005, 11:59 PM
((Red: Or he was just boasting that he did making Behomoth believe that Aren wouldnt have watched the convo.))
 jokemaster
03-13-2005, 12:14 AM
*Corner-man sloshed through the sewers, muttering about not being paid enough. He eventually reached what he believed to be the closest sewer access point to the target. He climbed the ladder.*
 jokemaster
03-13-2005, 12:14 AM
*Corner-man sloshed through the sewers, muttering about not being paid enough. He eventually reached what he believed to be the closest sewer access point to the target. He climbed the ladder.*
 Writer
03-14-2005, 1:09 PM
Back on the ship, even Nom was beginning to be impatient. He stopped a man who was hurrying past and said, "Do you know when Greer's supposed to be back?"

"We're getting tired of doing nothing," Tarila added.

Meanwhile, on the far edge of the Outer Rim, Alyssa Renolin Solo recieved a call from Riebe.

"Get to Coruscant quickly," she said. Alyssa frowned and nodded slowly.

"Things are happening, then?" she asked. Riebe nodded and Alyssa stood. "I'll be there as quickly as possible... that's not very fast, you understand."

"I know," Riebe agreed. The connection was cut and Alyssa left her little house.
 Redwing
03-14-2005, 4:02 PM
Shadow Base, Tatooine

Aren: Good, you're online. We had a...think of it as a power surge. An anomaly we weren't prepared for. Where are the Blades? Have you been seen?

----------

Coruscant Underlevels

*Kioet's spy droid lies amongst rubble, uncloaked as the second group of Blades approach. Raschel picks it up*

Raschel: Call the others. We've been tricked.

----------

Topside

*Raschel - the other Raschel - drags herself out from under rubble*

Raschel: *looking around, not seeing Deac* Starkiller! Are you alright?
 BattleDog
03-14-2005, 4:41 PM
((I feel there is nothing for me to do.))
 Deac
03-14-2005, 4:46 PM
Coruscant, Plaza

Deac: I'm ok!...just a few cuts and bruises

*Beler uses his comm*

Beler: Captain Jil to command, we need any medics you can spare.

*They look up at the damage*

Deac: Whoa. I'm sensing a lot of residual energy...something big went down. But I don't sense much else...
 Rogue15
03-17-2005, 9:16 AM
Kioet: My droid died about 2 kilometers away. I don't think I've been detected. Recommended course of action?
 jokemaster
03-17-2005, 2:38 PM
Man: The battle's finishing up, so he should be here soon.
 Cmdr. Cracken
03-20-2005, 1:14 PM
((OOS:

Hello.

This isn't an actual RP post, more of an informative post for a heads up to everyone, because EVERYONE will come here like... OMG, CRACKLES POSTED, WTFOMGBBQ!!!!111!!!1!

I will be leaving ROchester for New York City on March 22nd to the 26th, for the National Model United Nations Conference. Ergo, i think posting now woud be a large waste of everyones time, as i would not be able to reply for at least 1 week.

I do however, fully intend on replying and moving things along once i return, as my shedual will be slightly (oh, and i DO mean slightly) less hectic.

Auschvedizen,
Crackles.

P.S:
do{
fork}
))
 Redwing
03-20-2005, 2:26 PM
((OMG, CRACKLES POSTED, WTFOMGBBQ!!!!111!!!1!

Have fun ;p hehe))
 Kuuki
03-20-2005, 8:27 PM
((OMG, CRACKLES POSTED, WTFOMGBBQ!!!!111!!!1!

now to get you to post EVERY DAY afterwards...))
 Writer
03-28-2005, 11:42 PM
((Just to fit in..... OMG, CRACKLES POSTED, WTFOMGBBQ!!!!111!!!1! and what's with the BBQ at the end... are we having one?? YUM!! Just tell me where to go. :D ))
 jokemaster
03-29-2005, 12:02 AM
((OMG, CRACKLES POSTED, WTFOMGBBQ!!!!111!!!1!!!!!!one1111!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!1! !!!1!!!1!!!1!1!!!!!oneoneoneoneone!!!!!1!1!!!!!!!! !!1!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!11!!!! 1!1!!!!!

And yes, I do have a lot of time on my hands))
Page: 18 of 22