Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cantina 13: Rebellion

Page: 17 of 22
 jokemaster
01-21-2005, 7:17 PM
Jedi 2: We will just have to see how this fight sorts itself out.
 Deac
01-22-2005, 9:07 AM
Deac: Doesn't look good at all. I'm not sure who I want more to emerge alive...or less....

Raschel? You were one of Orthos' friends, weren't you?

--------------------------------

Jedi Council

*Master Gavaan, a Kel Dor, enters*

Gaavan: This storm will have to be weathered, as we jedi have done for ages past.
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-23-2005, 6:07 AM
((LOOK! i r t3h POSTING! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!))

Imperial Palace
*As Cracken fights F. Irvine, the intensity of the Force Storm increases, shearing out durracrete and transparasteel from the remainig fragments of the throne room. Blasts of lightning strike about the palace.

Cracken parries a blow, and grabs F. Irvine's arm, and slams him into a slab of Durracrete, then taking him and slamming him into the floor, creating fractures in the floor. His aura grows brighter, and a ball of white light appears in his hand, and he shoves it into F. Irvines Face, detonating it blowing out the remaining support beams that used to hold up the roof, and destroying that part of the floor.

When the smoke cleared, Cracken is seen floating above the spot where the floor was, his cloack tatered and torn. His eyes focused, lightfoil lit.*

Bilbringi
*Alysara strode quietly through the prison area of the Executor, reaching the cell that was numbered on her fathers desk. She motioned to the guards, who opened the door, and she walked in.*

Alysara: You stand, what were you doing near the fleet before it went to hyperspace to strike Kuat?

((I think this is jokemasters character))
 jokemaster
01-23-2005, 7:16 AM
((Yup))
*Chavo stood, and suppressed a smile. He had just gotten a wee bit of information that, although everyone in the galaxy probably knew about it by now, he now knew another detail of what had happened*
Chavo: Sort of a long story, so let me just give you the important stuff. Cracken's son, not the white-haired psycho, the other guy, the redhaired one, sent me to look for him, so I went, almost got blown-up by something he probably caused, had to preform some repairs on my ship, then, I dunno, I felt something wierd. I set a course for the outer rim, next thing I know, I've been pulled out of hyperspace in the middle of a fleet.
 Deac
01-23-2005, 8:43 AM
Somewhere between Coruscant and Bilbringi

*The SSD Lucifer drops out of hyperspace*

SSD Lucifer, Cargo Bay

*Malice sits in her chair, integrated into it. Havok sits at her feet, reading a book*

Malice: Come to finish me off?

Stormbaltz: No. Lord Syrnl saved my life once. I guess I owe it to him that you live. Take the shuttle in bay 34. Once you're gone, we'll jump into hyperspace. Do yourself a favour and don't cross my path again.

*He walks out of the room*

Malice: What makes you so sure I'm not still helping him?

Stormbaltz: Can't be. But as far as anyone's concerned, you're dead. The records will state that you got flushed out of the airlock.
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-23-2005, 7:23 PM
SSD Executor, Bilbringi Space

*Alysara frowned.*

Why did the real Irvie send you to find my father?
 BattleDog
01-24-2005, 12:56 AM
((*Sees Scar's post. :( *

I'f you're planning on rejoining you need to have a good look at the dicussion thread.))

*Flax leans foward.*

Flax: Any attempt by the Jedi to whether storms has resulted in disaster. Reven went over to the dark side because there were no masters to guide him. The complaceny of the Jedi after the last Sith War led to our virtual destruction.

Luke: We have no choice but to wait. We can't go into that Force Storm.
 Deac
01-24-2005, 8:42 AM
Gaavan: I respect your judgement, as always, Master Skywalker, but I think it is you who are living proof to the validity of our statement. No matter how close they have come, the Sith have never destroyed us. This is not complacency. Fear is the path to the dark side. I do not fear what lies in that storm.
 jokemaster
01-24-2005, 5:50 PM
This is Cracken's daughter? What'd I miss floating around in space?
Chavo: I'm not sure. There were a lot of Jedi present, and they mentioned something about family. I don't know, but from what I've heard in my jobs and journeys about the force, maybe they were trying to turn him to the light side or something like that.
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-24-2005, 8:12 PM
SSD Executor, Bilbringi

Alysara: To clarify, who do you think they wanted turned to the Light?
 Redwing
01-24-2005, 8:48 PM
Outside

*A look of sadness crosses Raschel's face*

Raschel: Yes. I didn't even get to say goodbye to him...*She pauses* He was your nephew, wasn't he?

----------

Imperial Palace

*Falling duracrete hits RH Irvine, stunning him. Starr drags him away from the disintegrating section of the floor.

Fused Irvine's presence could not be sensed at all. In the eye of the hurricane, Cracken's presence shone like a beacon of light amongst the chaos of the Force storm*

He did it, Starr thought for a moment. The Clone is destroyed...

*Then a voice speaks from the storm. A fractured voice, sounding like multiple entities speaking as one, coming from everywhere at once, proceeding from nowhere, the speaker's signature hidden - or at least, impossible to sense*

F. Irvine: So you got a few good blows in, Father. You put a nice hole in the floor.

He can hide, Starr thought. He is as chaotic as this storm itself.

*High above Cracken, Fused Irvine materializes from the Force storm, the edges of his cloak wavering as if trying to merge with the storm itself. The maelstrom seems to wrap around Fused Irvine, and lightning leaps to and from his form, seemingly feeding the storm.

Before Cracken can move, he is caught in a hurricane barrage of lightning, wind, and energy, flinging him tumbling downwards, smashing through the next several floors below*

F. Irvine: You think that will save you?

*Starr rushes at F. Irvine as he descends from the storm. F. Irvine ignores him, abruptly slashing his lightsaber like a cleaver in a completey opposite direction. The long silver blade catches an invisible form and flings it across the room. Starr smashes into a wall as his illusion blinks away, and he falls to the ground. Blood seeps through the Sith apprentice's armor to pool on the ground*

F. Irvine: You and my father's orderly techniques. Haven't you realized yet what you're facing?

*Fused Irvine's form sheathes itself in black lightning*
 Deac
01-25-2005, 9:10 AM
Deac: Yes...but the closest thing I had to a son, or a child until I found my daughter. I...picked a good spot for him on Atredis. A good bit just outside the old family home, with the rest of the family. If you want to go say goodbye...maybe you should visit his grave. I think he'd like that.
 jokemaster
01-25-2005, 1:33 PM
Chavo: Your father. At the time Irvine was a jedi. Which reminds me, where is he anyway?/ I thought they'd send him down here.
 BattleDog
01-26-2005, 12:46 AM
Luke: That Force Storm is chaos personnified. We have no idea what will emerge.

Flax: Master Skywalker is right, we do not know what will come out of that mailstrom, but we have to face the fact that we are probably going to have to stop it.
 Writer
01-26-2005, 8:04 AM
((I suppose this is as good a time as any...))

Riebe Sothe's wanderings on Coruscant led her to where the other Jedi were standing. Her eyebrows raised slightly as she stared in the direction of the Imperial Palace.

"Anyone care to explain what's going on?" she asked.

((Alyssa is still in the Outer Rim... she'll be introduced later.))
 jokemaster
01-26-2005, 3:27 PM
*The Jedi slowly disappeared as Riebe approached. A skill he had mastered so that only Luke could sense it. But he had already told him about his past and how Riebe believed him dead. If this worked it would be probably the closest call he had had to her discovering him*
 BattleDog
01-26-2005, 11:15 PM
Flax: If you had come when summoned, like the rest of us, then you would know.

Luke: Cracken and the clone of his son are fighting in the remains of the Imperial Palace. They seem to be using abilities that greatly enhance their use of the Force, we do not fully understand these abilities and none of us have them.

Kyp: Which is why we should destroy them now.

Flax: Master Skywalker is right, we do not understand these abilities, we do not know how to counter them.

Luke: I do not believe that anything can overcome the power of the Force. The Force binds the galaxy together, therefore these abilities must come from within the Force.
 Redwing
01-27-2005, 9:38 AM
Coruscant Underlevels

*The lines of light wrapping K'Warra's neck burst apart, flinging Slythe back, and forcing the other Blades to duck away from the flinging strands. K'Warra grabs the chain around his neck and pulls, but is unable to break Akaver's grip on it. K'Warra's hands spark, and the spark travels up the chain. Akaver drops the chain before the spark reaches her hands*

Sejhan: It's like playing a video game, except ten times better! *He pauses for a moment* Eh, wasted joke. Good little Blades don't encroach upon protectorates where they're not allowed, right? I wouldn't expect you to get Earth pop culture references...when you probably don't even get cable. Know what I'm saying?

*Slythe fires a spell at K'Warra. At the last second, K'Warra's arm whips up and deflects the magic energy*

Sejhan: Whoa, almost got me there. Guess I should pay more attention here! It's just so boring when you can't get physical yourself...

*Gilian ducks inside K'Warra's reach and stabs upward, a moment too slow. K'Warra grabs her arm and flings her into the opposite wall, putting a mark in the duracrete*

Sejhan: ...Plus, this is almost too easy. Just goes to show you the value of a good investment!

----------

*Kioet's spycam droid hovers above the building the Blades are fighting in*

----------

Outside, Surface

Raschel: Once this is over...I will.
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-27-2005, 5:47 PM
Imperial Palace

*Cracken looks to where the clone last appeared, and calmly looked around. He chukled, and closed his eyes. From the chaos there is order.

Dipping deeper into his Sleeper powers, he saw the black a swirling chaos of the Force. Against this tempest of swirling energies, Cracken picked out one object which shone through the energy.

The Clone.

He also noticed the sleeper powers at work, surrounding the clone. Erratic, random strokes of lightning emmited from the form.

Lashing out in a controled burst, Cracken shot a blast of lightning at the clone, only to dissapear from his spot, and reappear behind the Clone, grabing his arm and bent it back. Lightning struck Cracken, searing through his arm. Suddenly, a bubble appeared, surrounding the two men, and suddenly, the area around them was clear as day. No lightning, no wind. *

Cracken: Where there is chaos, order will assert itself. Do not think your wild tricks will work on me.

*Cracken promtly kicked the clone in the back, sending him through several floors of the Imperial Palace.*

Bilbringi
*Alysara mused over the information. The Jedi interested in turning dad? She half scoffed at the idea, but noticed a change in him since he had brought here to his side. A hint of softness and caring. Her Holocron she recived from Skywalker indicaed Sith had no leanings to compassion, using others for gain in power. Her father was.. different. It seemed his actions on Coruscant were not only self preserving, but in a way, protecting. Not to mentioned the Jedi would fear her father in his near all powerful state.

She turned heel, and the door closed, locking Chavo in the cell*

Alysara: I will deal with you at a later date, I have buiseness on the Imperial Center.

*She made her way to the restricted hanger, where all of the Family's craft were always ready. Her fathers shuttle, Starrs ship, as her brothers, and her craft from her mercenary days. She hoped in, and began checking the systems. Tojo came in, and bowed*

Tojo: Your Highness, I have orders from your father to keep you..

*Alysara cut him off*

Alysara: I am the Empress, and I am in charge of what I do and where I go. I have something to return to the Jedi Council, and would like to see it handled personally.

Re-distribute the fleet in a defensive position on the boarders. Let COruscant know I am enrout, and wish the audience with Master Skywalker and the Jedi Council.

*SHe closed the cockpit, and left Tojo in silence. As she took off, he simply turned heel, and made the communique himself.

As her shiped jump to hyperspace, Alysara looked at the Holocron. It was time to return it to it's rightful owners.

A Dark Jedi should never be in ownership of such relics of the Jedi.*
 Redwing
01-27-2005, 8:32 PM
Imperial Palace

*Fused Irvine splits himself into multiple selves as he comes back up at Cracken*

Irvines: The Dark Side is chaos, Father!

*The Force storm draws itself around Cracken. The clear, empty bubble shrinks and collapses*

Irvines: Chaos is destruction, and we are chaos. You cannot hurt us with destruction! But we can hurt you.

*The beings rush at Cracken, lashing out with black lightning, circling him like mad wraiths. Chaotic energy pours into Cracken, disrupting his powers*

----------

Coruscant Underlevels

*With an agile leap, Shane stabs K'Warra in the back, behind his shoulder. K'Warra knocks his attacker away with a slap of his tail. Shane releases his sword's handle to keep his footing. K'Warra shows no outward reaction to having a flaming sword inserted between his ribs*

Shane: Pain isn't useful in this case...

Gilian: *picking herself up* He's basically a zombie, what did you expect?

*Slythe telekinetically picks up loose rubble and hurls it at K'Warra. K'Warra ignores the first two hits, then turns to batter away the incoming projectiles. As he does so, Nereli strikes twice at the gargoyle's legs. K'Warra collapses in a heap as they give out*
 jokemaster
01-28-2005, 10:32 AM
*Chavo sighed and lay back on the bed. What she said could either mean killing him or setting him free. Either way there was nothing he could do about it.*
 BattleDog
01-29-2005, 11:31 AM
((Feel like I really should inject something into this fight.))

He's right Cracken, the dark side is chaos and destruction. Of that he is the master.
 Kuuki
01-30-2005, 12:57 PM
((who's character is that bd? plus that talk from F. IRvine is verbal, not mental

oh btw: can i have my character Behemoth back? I mean we really never settled that arguement with your character god moding mine, even while the character shouldnt have been able to been effected by the force anyway... *rolls eyes*))
 Writer
01-30-2005, 8:38 PM
"Skywalker is right," Riebe said slowly. "The Force is what gives power to everything. To overpower it would be impossible. The proper thing to do here is wait."

She glanced over to where the other Jedi had been standing and stared curiously for a moment.

"Strange," she muttered. "But no, it couldn't be. He's been dead for so long now."

With that, she turned again to stare at the Force storm.
 BattleDog
01-31-2005, 12:47 AM
((Scar, if you check back you'll see that the whole thing got edited. As to him not being affected by the Force, well thats just stupid. Right now he's in a maximum containment cell that could hold Darth Vader, so he'll have to talk his way out of it, later.))

Flax: The greatest danger is if Cracken and the Clone stop fighting. We must be ready to face both of them.
 Writer
01-31-2005, 6:42 AM
"Right," Riebe muttered, nodding slowly. "A conflict such as that couldn't go very well for us."

Her gaze went again to where the other Jedi had been standing and she frowned.

"Someone was there," she said quietly. "Where did he go?"

Trying to remove the idea from her head, she stared at the Force storm. It didn't work and she was soon staring at the spot he had occupied just minutes ago.
 jokemaster
01-31-2005, 6:03 PM
*Greer arrived, having hitched a ride on the back of a troop carrier. He jumped off onto the edge of the walkway from the slow-moving carrier. He approached the jedi.*
Greer: Sirs. I don't know much about the force and all that. But I from little I have picked up I believe that any subtle moral act, wether good or bad, can be important. Now I have this to report: Cracken just saved the lives of me, my men, and I don't know how many others inside there.
----------
*On a nearby rooftop watching through microbinoculars and the force, Bauer/jokemaster watched the scene. It had been too close a call, and he still needed to participate, so using a trick he had learned, he communicated. He had found a way to communicate with others through their minds. they needed to be physically close, but he could maintain anonymity this way. He communicated that way now*
Bauer: Perhaps we can send a probe droid into the storm to see what's going on, or even how severe the storm is.
 BattleDog
01-31-2005, 11:21 PM
Luke: He saved the lives of you and your men?

Flax: I find that difficult to believe.

Luke: Perhaps he isn't quite what he seems.
 jokemaster
02-01-2005, 5:09 PM
Greer: Know any other jedi with strange omnipotent powers in the region? Then believe it. Unless you think it was Irvine.
 BattleDog
02-01-2005, 11:16 PM
Flax: You have a point, Jim.
 Deac
02-03-2005, 12:09 PM
Coruscant Square, Field Office

* A small base of operations has been set up in front of the imperial palace. Some troops carry on with their work whilst others stare up at the force storm. Deac sits at a teerminal that has been set up*

Deac: Let's see...anything to report?

Beler: It's quiet now. Troops are clearing the place up. Shops re-opening. I think it's over.

*The force storm flashes*

Deac: Depends what emerges from there...mind if I check my mail on this thing?

Beler: Go ahead.

*Deac opens his inbox, which he has not opened in quite some time.*

Deac: Let's see...spam...spam...spam...and a lot of messages from Mercy Hospital, Atredis....

Dear Mr Starkiller
Message Repeats:

It is my duty to inform you that Orthos Starkiller has been transferred from the mortuary...

Deac: Figures. I missed his burial. Still....

Due to the fact that brain activity has still been measured. Please contact us ASAP.

Deac: What...?!

Beler: News?

Deac: Get me a comm line to Atredis. Hurry.

Beler: Atredis? Why?

Deac: Just do it.
*The computer beeps. The image of a human doctor in his 40's appears*

Dr Hoffman: Colonel Starkiller?

Deac: Yes... I just got your message. I've been at the front.

Dr Hoffman: It's about Orthos. Whatever poison was on that dagger didn't kill him.

Deac: He's alive?! Why wasn't I told sooner?!

Dr Hoffman: With Atredis being wrecked by Lokpihet and the war, we haven't been able to reach you. I'm sorry...but his condition isn't good.

*Dr Hoffman moves back. Behind him Orthos sits, wide eyed and with his head flopped to the side in a wheelchair*
 Deac
02-09-2005, 2:32 AM
[Can we take this to the discussion thread please?]
 BattleDog
02-09-2005, 9:40 AM
I think we have this sorted out now. However I'd just like to clarify something with Scar, moving to discussion thread.

Red: No one seemed interested in that thread. (IMO 3 people isn't enough for an RPG.)
 Redwing
02-09-2005, 4:30 PM
((Ack, sorry Deac. For some reason that didn't occur to me. Moving discussion posts to discussion thread :)))
 Cmdr. Cracken
02-11-2005, 9:15 PM
He's right Cracken, the dark side is chaos and destruction. Of that he is the master.

*These words echoed through Crackens head, as he felt the cold destructive wrath of the Clone.

There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.

Why these words came to him now was unknown, but it dawned on what he had to do.

A Jedi shall not know anger.....

He focused, driving out the rage and furry which drove him, despite the pain and anguish being inflicted, he was at peace. Despite this, he still held his anger. Balance. Balance was the answer.

A Jedi shall not know hate...

Now at peace, he began to not feel the effects of the attack underwhich he was suffering. He knew the Clones intent was to kill, to destroy, and his ire should be aimed at him. But hate begets hate. He was a Dark Lord of the Sith, but at the same time, the product of a tradition of Jedi passed down upon him....

Calmly, Cracken outstreched his left arm, palm open. a bright light shone from it. It grew brighter, and as it did, the Force Storm surrounding the Palace began to calm. Suddenly, a bright flash blinded the area, bathing the hemisphere in a heavenly light.

As vision returned, no Force Storm, no illusionary copies. The sun began to shine through the disapating clouds.

Cracken looked at Irvine, and re-ignighted his lightsaber.*

Cracken: There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.

*He outstreched his hand, and motioned* It is time to end this. As a Jedi, and the Dark Lord of the Sith, and the only Sleeper able, I will stand against you.

Near the Jedi Council

*Alysara felt her father's presense in the Force magnify, and was blinded by the light. When she was able to see, she felt only one presense overshadowing all others, a presence of preservation, of justice, and the same time, a presence of anger, rage, hate.

Of a Jedi and Sith Lord bound to one soul. Could he have struck an impossible balance between the lLight and the Dark?

She landed her ship, and popped the hatch. Whatever her father has become, it was beyond anyones understanding.

Clutching the Holocron, the Empress made her way to the near by Council.*
 Redwing
02-11-2005, 11:48 PM
((OOS: Cracken, the copies weren't illusory. F. Irvine was physically split into different bodies. Minor detail.

And yay! You posted! :D))

Imperial Palace

*Fused Irvine finds himself abruptly in one body again. He squints in the white light and glares at Cracken*

F. Irvine: Fool. You are no Dark Lord of the Sith.

*Another, eerie voice seemed to speak through F. Irvine for a moment, adding another dimension to his multiple voices. The presence of another being in Fused Irvine is apparent for a moment*

F. Irvine: <You are a foolish creature of foolish thoughts. You are a blight on the legacy of the Sith, the legacy of the Dark which you have here betrayed. Know this: you will be destroyed. If not by us, then by yourself.>

*His 'voices' return to something closer normal, the new voice removed*

F. Irvine: We could have been so much together, "Father". We would have been nothing like the universe has ever seen. Nothing could have stood in our way. We would have been Gods!

*Fused Irvine begins rising high into the air*

F. Irvine: *voice changing again* This world, this hideous, beautiful world, the bastion of order that you love so much. If this love is what you want over me...

*F. Irvine waves his hand, and his eyes glow black. The bright white light splinters and shatters.

A new wind gathers around all quarters. No longer centered on Cracken, or the Palace, but across the entire atmosphere, blanketing the sky with black lightning, centering around Fused Irvine*

F. Irvine: *almost screaming* Then I shall kill what you love!

*Huge 'tornado' warps in reality touch down all around the Palace sector of Coruscant, shredding durasteel and duraplast. Buildings are tugged from their roots and thrown about close to the warp centers, transparisteel windows crack and shatter as Fused Irvine throws all his power into the destruction. His presence in the Force has become an almost pure manifestation of rage*

F. Irvine: Perhaps you can calm one of these storms, or even two, but not a hundred. Know this, Father: This is your doing! You could have prevented this fate. But you rejected me, and now you will pay!

((OOS: Cracken: See PMs :D))

----------

Coruscant Underlevels

*The Blades stops as they simultaneously feel the sudden expansion of the Force storm on the surface*

Gilian: What in seven hells is that?

*The flesh on K'Warra's legs seems to melt back into place. He abruptly lunges at Gilian.

Gilian dodges the charge, and reflexively swings her arm-blade in a wide arc that removes K'Warra's head from his neck. K'Warra's body falls to the ground*

Gilian: Oh...****.
 Deac
02-13-2005, 2:31 AM
*The communication is suddenly cut off*

Deac: What the?

*Looks outside*

Deac: EVERYBODY GET BELOW! NOW!
 BattleDog
02-13-2005, 7:39 AM
*The Jedi at the Temple sense the change in Cracken and a moment later they sense the forcestorms.*

Luke: We must try to neutralise as many of the storms as possible.

Flax: We can't stop so many of them with so few off us.

*The Jedi begin to flow away from the temple in groups of 30.*
 Writer
02-13-2005, 10:42 AM
"I'd call for Alyssa's help as well," Riebe muttered, "but she is too far away. By the time she'd get here, I get the feeling it would be too late."

She looked around and frowned. The Jedi were leaving the area. She nodded slowly and followed them.
 jokemaster
02-13-2005, 1:20 PM
Greer: Anything I can do?
------
*Bauer walked silently behind the jedi, following Riebe*
 Cmdr. Cracken
02-13-2005, 3:11 PM
Imperial Palace

*Cracken watched in horror as the entire planet became engulfed in the Force Maelstrom.

He looked at the Clone, and then cracked a smile. for a split second it looked like Cracken was in two places at once, behind the Clone and in front. The after image of Cracken dissapeared from infront of the Clone, and Cracken slammed his lightfoil into the Clones midsection, and pullled it out, then round house kiced the Clone to the ground...*
 Kuuki
02-13-2005, 5:28 PM
*Irvine whom was leaning back agenst a pile of rubble watching the entire fight in awe, stands up and ignites his saber.*

Irvine "Did Father get him!?!!" *As he took a few steps at the clone, attempting to get a glance at him from a safe distence*
 Redwing
02-13-2005, 8:34 PM
((OOS: Scar, do recall that RH Irvine is injured. ;)

Cracken: PMs, again. :)))

Imperial Palace

*Fused Irvine's eyes open wide in shock as Cracken skewers him. They stay widened as he falls, landing face down on the ground near RH Irvine.

RH Irvine takes a few steps towards him*

RH Irvine: Did Father get him?!

*Fused Irvine remains motionless as RH Irvine comes closer. He appears dead, and his presence cannot be felt in the Force.

Then Fused Irvine lunges out at his 'twin' with blinding speed, hands latching onto his neck and bringing the two of them down to the ground. RH Irvine's saber goes spinning away as he lands on his back*

F. Irvine: He chooses you, does he...well, Cracken, I can still destroy something you love.

*RH Irvine chokes. A burst of energy and light emanates from Fused Irvine's hand wrapped around his 'twin's' throat.

Starr's eyes open*

That...strange energy...familiar...

F. Irvine: Goodbye, "Brother".

*The two red-haired and black-haired identical forms begin to blur and twist*
 BattleDog
02-13-2005, 11:51 PM
Flax: Contact Command, let them know what's going on. Then I think you should just get out of here.
 jokemaster
02-14-2005, 3:22 PM
*Greer quickly flagged a transport and got on it. From its comm he attempted to contact the Independence*
((I think that's what the ship was called))
 BattleDog
02-14-2005, 11:28 PM
((Correct.))

Comm: This is the Independence.
 Cmdr. Cracken
02-15-2005, 3:32 PM
Imperial Palace

((permission was granted to preform the execution. It will be heinous and violent. Please hold for graphic violence. Thank you, and have a happy, Sith day! ^^.))

Cracken: You will not destroy MY FAMILY.

*Cracken's rage now pushed to the limit. First the Imperial Center, that was annoying, he could help rebuild it. Then sullying his name while he was "gone", he would fix that with the Republic, but this, this was the last straw.

The aura around Cracken extended outward, engulfing the entire city block, clearing the sky around the battle zone. In a massive effort, Cracken warped between the two twisting forms, his back to his son, and his outstreched arm created a barrier, and pushed the Clone away. Cracken warped behind him once more, and began swinging wildly with his lightfoil, until the clone was into pieces.

The aura began to collapse aroudn them focusing on the Clone. The bubble shrunk to the size of a dime, with all the pieces of the Clone inside, and Cracken closed his fist.

A sundering explosion was heard through out the city, breaking windows across the planet as the air schock wave traveled across the world. At the epicenter, the white ball has disintegrated the body of the Clone, in doing, unleased all the chaotic energy contained within the Clone.
 Redwing
02-15-2005, 3:52 PM
Coruscant

*The vast explosion of chaotic energy engulfs Cracken, flowing in wave after wave out of the Palace Sector until it finally abates.

Starr and RH Irvine lie where they had fallen.

There was no sign of Cracken anywhere.*

----------

Coruscant Underlevels

*K'Warra's body stays still. An empty husk. The Blades stay silent, feeling the force of the explosion topside*

----------

Elsewhere

*Cracken once again stood in an endless expanse of white. He appeared almost normal, except for the fact that his skin was white instead of flesh-colored, the veins showing through flowing black instead of red.

The little Girl stood looking at him. A strange expression was on her face, something that looked almost like...resignation.*

Girl: Congratulations. You've done it. You've fulfilled your pledge.

*She is silent for a moment*

Girl: Now, you get to make a choice. Because of the nature that your power has grown into, the Chaotic power you have become imbued with thanks to the Clone's destruction will quickly kill you. Unless...
 Cmdr. Cracken
02-15-2005, 3:57 PM
Coruscant
*Alysara instinctivly ducked behind a pillar, only to have a gush of air blow by her. A seemingly endless howling wind bloew by, breakng and shattering windows. Transparasteel rained down from above, shattering on the ground.

Suddenly, it passed. She looked forward, and watched in awe as she could mark the wave as it passed through the upper layers. She looked up, and realized she could not sense her father. Concentrating harder, she could barely feel Starr....

She rushed off, at full speed to the Palace.*

Elsewhere

Cracken: Unless what?
 Redwing
02-15-2005, 4:00 PM
Elsewhere

Girl: You can choose to relinquish the power I've given you.

*Noting the look on Cracken's face* Understand that both your powers were unnaturally altered, yours by me and the Clone's by...by another. I can save you from your fate by taking away my side of the alteration.

If you relinquish this gift I gave you, then your Sleeper powers will still reach their full potential in time, as they would have if I had left you untouched. However, you will have to accept temporary weakness in the interim...or you can accept death now. The choice is yours.
Page: 17 of 22