Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi War

Page: 1 of 5
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-18-2004, 2:54 AM
Story:
This war is 50 years after the formation the New Republic.The sith are going to take over the Jedi Academy on Yavin IV.Here is the story so far:

The sith have a large army of 50'000 and the Jedi have an equal army of 50'000.The sith are going to land their army on Yavin IV and destroy the Jedi academy.The Jedi are sleeping and are caught unaware.Only 20'000 jedi are at the academy.

Rules:

You can be a Jedi or Sith and have a single,dual or staff lightsaber.You need to include force powers,jedi ranking,lightsaber colour(s),name,age.Both sides can have light and dark powers.

Format:

Name:
Ranking:
Lightsaber:
Force Powers:

Name:Zoric Bastar
Alignment:Jedi
Ranking:Jedi Master
Lightsaber:Staff,blue
Force Powers:Lightning,Grip,Push,Pull,Heal,Drain,Jump and Speed.
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-18-2004, 5:13 AM
Zoric was asleep when he heard a noise outside his room.He got his lightsaber and went outside.He saw a person with a red lightsaber.A sith.Zoric sneaked up behind him and turned his lightsaber on and stabbed the sith scout.He then sounded the alarm.
 GlobalStrike
07-18-2004, 6:15 AM
Name:Tale Kanisaki
Alignment:Sith
Ranking:Jedi Knight (or whatever the sith equal to jedi knight is).
Lightsaber: Duel, Yellow, Blue
Force Powers:Heal, Grip, Throw Lightsaber, Lightning, Jump, Pull, Drain Life, Speed. :jawa :jawa
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-18-2004, 6:21 AM
Zoric helped all the apprentices get their gear ready because a scout meant trouble.
 GlobalStrike
07-18-2004, 6:44 AM
Tale reported via hologram to the sith jedi they must land quickly before all the jedi are alerted. :jawa :jawa
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-18-2004, 6:53 AM
Zoric sent a message to the 30'000 jedi on Endor.The master jedi replied "OK we will come ASAP".
 GlobalStrike
07-18-2004, 7:13 AM
Tale received a message from the dropship saying that they have intercepted a message coming from the jedi academy to 30'000 jedi on endor, saying they were on their way. The dropship also said about 10,000 dark jedi had landed a quarter of a mile away away from the jedi academy to avoid detection, but that has obviously failed, so the other dropships were moving closer to the academy. Tale goes and does some scouting. He walks inside a stone temple and finds a jedi padawan. He catches him off-guard and use grip on him. The padawan is trying to breathe when tale force pushes him, then finally, he use force speed and then jump to launch him self in the air and do a slash landing, killing him (lol BTW, sry if that was too long). :jawa :jawa
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-18-2004, 7:17 AM
OOC:
It was good

IC:

Zoric went outside and saw the reinforcments arrive.The 30'000 jedi came out of the transports and the master said"Ok we saw the entire sith army coming".Zoric beckoned them inside and they prepred their strategy.
 GlobalStrike
07-18-2004, 9:17 AM
Tale suddenly hears something and looks up, seeing sith dropships carrying the 40'000 dark jedi. Tale received another message from the ships, saying that the 10'000 dropped earlier will be there shortly. The ships unloaded the dark jedi in jungle around the temple. :jawa :jawa
 All_Mighty_Ewok
07-18-2004, 11:51 AM
Name: Carth Shesh
Alignment: Jedi
Ranking: Jedi Knight
Lightsaber: Two Sabers (blue and red)
Force Powers: Heal, Throw Lightsaber, Force push, Force jump, Force Choke.

Carth, just finally waking up, hears the ships coming and rushes to the Command center. "What the hells going on?" Carth asks Zoric.
 GlobalStrike
07-18-2004, 12:06 PM
Tale ordered his troops to wait until the enemy made the first move. :jawa :jawa
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-18-2004, 10:45 PM
"The sith army are coming to destroy us"replied Zoric to Carth.Zoric sensed the Master sith say"Let the enemy make the first move"."Alright"said Zoric to Carth."Carth you take those apprentices and sneak up and use only the force to get rid of most of the sith.When I hear lightsabers we will move in"said Zoric
 GlobalStrike
07-19-2004, 1:28 AM
Tale orders the dark jedi to wait until the jedi attack, as said earlier, then when they are out in the open, have 4'000 dark jedi surround each side of the jedi army. This tatic will hopefully, deprive the jedi of a means of escape. The rest will be on the some 10'000 dark jedi on their way. :jawa :jawa
 LukeKatarn
07-19-2004, 8:30 AM
Name: Therk Leth
Alignment: Sith
Saber: Duel staffs. Both are red.
Powers: Grip, Lightning, Drain, Absorb, beam (I made it up. It just fires a beam of extreme heat.), heal, protect, jump, speed, pull, and push.

Therk was landing. "Theese pathetic Jedi can not win."
 Jaden Malip
07-19-2004, 5:03 PM
Name: Jaden Korr
Alignment: Jedi
Ranking: Jedi Knight
Lightsaber: 2, green and blue
Force Powers: heal, jump, push, protect, grip, sense

Jaden lazily jumped and instantly knew something was wrong. The Sith. He quickly grabbed his sabers and ran, knowing he was already late.
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-20-2004, 5:21 AM
Zoric sees one sith run in.Zoric ignites his lightsaber and kills the sith.
 Jaden Malip
07-20-2004, 2:18 PM
Jaden ignited his sabers and saw some padawan jedi fighting the sith, outmatched and soon to lose. He force pushed one against a wall, and knocked him out, the other hastily advancing. "I could use some help here..." he said.
 codj
07-20-2004, 5:31 PM
Name: Darth Doothin
Allignment: Sith
Lightsaber: Duel, two green
Dark Powers: Force Choke, Force Lightning, Force Destruction, Force Lightning, Force Jump, Force Pull, Force Push

Doothin,hiding from the chaos about him, sighs at his master cutting down yet another helpless jedi knight. It always happened since his master was one of the most powerful sith. He was lucky to be his apprentice and gain all the mighty powers he learned from his superior, yet he yearned for his training to be over. He slowly sneaked over to where his master was....
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-21-2004, 1:41 AM
Zoric sees a jedi knight get killed.Zoric jumps over and kills the sith master and then sees a sith apprentice coming towards him.
 All_Mighty_Ewok
07-21-2004, 10:04 AM
Carth, still in the process of sneaking up on the sith, hears Zoric killing the sith, and ignites his sabers and, with his group of apprentices, charges the sith, using choke on the nearest ones, and hacking up the others.
 codj
07-21-2004, 11:05 AM
"You will pay!" yells the apprentice the Datrh Doothin. He leaps and swings at the jedi knight.
 Jaden Malip
07-21-2004, 12:27 PM
Jaden backflipped onto a wall, and jumped away from the advancing Sith lords and ran to help the other jedi knights, dismembering many other sith on the way
 codj
07-21-2004, 12:43 PM
Hitting the jedi knight in the shoulder, he falls down and Darth Doothin prepares for the kill.
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-21-2004, 6:32 PM
Zoric gets hit on the shoulder and uses push on the sith about to kill him.The sith flys away and lands on the ground in the forest.Zoric uses heal on himself and gets up.He sees a sith master coming towards him.They engage in a heavy saber lock.
 Jaden Malip
07-21-2004, 6:35 PM
Jaden ran towards the other Jedi knights, fiercly holding back the sith. He got grazed in the back and flung his leg back, kicking the sith that gave it to him in the face. Suddenly it was 3 on 1. One of the sith gripped him, and he was lifted into the air.

"You did a good job jedi," the dark jedi said "but now you must die"
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-22-2004, 7:10 AM
Zoric pushed hard and won the saber lock and killed the sith.He ran over to Jaden and used push on the three sith."You ok Jaden"said Zoric.
 All_Mighty_Ewok
07-22-2004, 9:52 AM
Carth and the apprentices finish off the sith and run over to Zoric and Jaden. "Now what?" he asked.
 Jaden Malip
07-22-2004, 11:00 AM
"I'll be fine in a minute," Jaden picked up the saber he had dropped while being gripped.

"I don't know what to do next, but we have to find the masters and all the apprentices."
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-22-2004, 6:23 PM
"All the apprentices and masters are in the battle.So I suggest we go help them"said Zoric.Zoric runs over to the battle and starts to fight a sith apprentice who was an easy kill.He uses lightning on a sith master who was abut to grip him.The sith master drops his saber and Zoric kills him.Zoric drops his lightsaber and goes to pick up dual sabers that a former jedi apprentice had.He igites them and sees 2 sith dropships coming in.
 Jaden Malip
07-22-2004, 6:32 PM
Jaden ran over to a jedi apprentice in a duel with a sith, who was winning. Jaden ignored his training and started to get angry. He cut off the siths arms and left him there, howling in pain.

"What's wrong with you?" Jaden yelled at the padawan "learn to fight, or die."
 LukeKatarn
07-22-2004, 9:36 PM
The leader of the battle for the sith finnily landed on Yavin. The leader was Therk. Many jedi came toward him but, he just pushed them away. "Foolish jedi, none can match my power." He looked at a jedi apprentice. And jut by the evil dark look in Therk's eye the Apprentice died. "You will all perish." He draws his 2 staffs. "prepre to die. All sith I will hold out here, you all enter the temple and conquer."
 All_Mighty_Ewok
07-22-2004, 10:00 PM
Carth, seeing the Sith Lord approaching, leaps up in adouble somersault and lands next to him. "Get out of here or die!" Carth shouts, and lunges at him.
 LukeKatarn
07-22-2004, 10:46 PM
"HAHAHA!!!! You jedi make my laugh." he blocked the attack.
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-23-2004, 2:26 AM
Zoric sees Therk and Jaden dualing.Zoric runs over and pushes Therk away.He landed near the sith dropship collecting sith apprentices."What the"said Zoric.Zoric jumped over to the dropship and killed all sith in his way.The dropship took off with Zoric on it.Zoric killed all the sith in the dropship and killed the pilot.He then turned the ship around and jumped out.He watched it go down and crash into the sith army killing over 500 sith.
 LukeKatarn
07-23-2004, 8:14 AM
((You can't just push Therk away. He is a mighty sith lord. You could use push on him but, he would stay where he is. Like the stronger reborns in Jedi Acadamy.)) Therk went flying back only a few inches. Infact it was really just slideing back 5 inches. "Is that the best you can do?" Therk then jumped over to Jaden and started dueling... AGAIN!
 Jaden Malip
07-23-2004, 8:53 AM
Jaden started blocking the sith lords swipes with his two sabers, but he knew he would eventually lose. Jaden kept up his defence, but was being pushed further backwards. "I can't lose" he thought, "its impossible."

Suddenly Jaden went on a powerful offensive and the two became locked in a saber lock. Jaden was falling to the dark side....
 All_Mighty_Ewok
07-23-2004, 9:33 AM
Ummm... When was Jaden fighting Therk? I thought I was.
 yaebginn
07-23-2004, 3:41 PM
Name- yaeb Ginn
Age- 24
Allegiance- Jedi
Rank- Jedi Knight
Weapons- Blue Lightsaber, Blaster pistol.
Powers- All real ones.

IC- Yaeb Ginn ran through the halls, hoping to get into his ship so he could blast the Sith out of the sky, but rounding the corner, he saw that it was destroyed by a large piece of rubble.

OOC-I gotta use the bathroom, I'll type more later.
 LukeKatarn
07-23-2004, 4:19 PM
((Whoops sorry.))
 Jaden Malip
07-23-2004, 4:29 PM
OOC: maybe i randomly joined in the fight?:p
 LukeKatarn
07-23-2004, 7:57 PM
((LOL maybe)) Therk then used Lightning on Jaden.
 yaebginn
07-23-2004, 8:06 PM
IC- Yaeb ran down the hall and slid around a corner where he was confonted by two sith. He raised his lightsaber to defense postion. He then rushed forward, switching quickly to attack position and decapitated one of the sith, he then ducked, spun around, and shot the other with the pistol. He continued running after Jaden.
 All_Mighty_Ewok
07-24-2004, 11:18 AM
LOL okay, well i'll try this then.

Carth, finally regaining his senses after being thrown by Therk, gets up, and leaps to Jadens side, and starts to duel Therk.
 LukeKatarn
07-26-2004, 9:48 AM
Therk blocked all that came his way. Then he jumped up landing on level 2 of the jedi temple. "I'll wait here. Just see if you can make this jump."
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-27-2004, 5:03 AM
Zoric could see that the jedi were losing.Zoric uses the force to contact all remaining jedi.He says"We are losing.Get to the dropships.I am waiting there".Then suddenly 2 sith knights ran up to Zoric.Zoric gets ready to fight when a large beast bounds out of the forest behind him.The beast attacks the sith knights which surprisingly kills them.Zoric says to the beast"Your a human".The beast transforms to a young jedi who was smiling."I learned here along time ago.I then went into my beast form and lived in the forest.When I heard sabers I waited near the ships".Zoric then said"Ok can you go and help the jedi get here".'OK"replied the jedi.

OOC:

I did that beast thing because I just tried to add a twist to the story line.
 yaebginn
07-27-2004, 11:01 AM
Yaeb heard the call and sloced through the wall so he could get to thwe dropships easier. He dropped a droid sentry gun in front of the doorway so no one could sneak in. He then looked up on level two and saw a sith knight. He tapped his comm.
"I see a sith, he looks to be prettyg ood, I'm gonna go after him."
He then leapt up to level two and ran at the sith.
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-28-2004, 5:47 AM
Zoric saw alot of the jedi knights coming and filling up one ship.When it was full he told the pilot to plot a course for Tatooine.He watched the ship fly away.He waited for more jedi to come.
 yaebginn
07-28-2004, 10:56 AM
Yaeb turned and saw some ships taking off.

"Stang" he swore as he pushed the sith off the roof with the Force and leapt sideways towards the ships.
 All_Mighty_Ewok
07-28-2004, 5:26 PM
Carth, after being knocked out by Therk (again) Finally wakes up, and sees the ships taking off. "Sithspawn!" he muttered in anger, at being left behind. "Oh well... hmmm... Now what?" Then, seeing Therk perched up on the Temple, It angered Carth to the point where he decided to attack him one final time. Summoning up all his strength, Carth leaps up to the second floor, just barely making it. "Bring it on, you Sith scum!!" Carth yells, and attacks Therk.
 yaebginn
07-28-2004, 5:44 PM
OOC- I just knocked him off, thoguh
Page: 1 of 5