Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi War

Page: 3 of 5
 yaebginn
08-01-2004, 11:11 PM
((no its not, Jedis use bombed them.))
 LukeKatarn
08-01-2004, 11:24 PM
((One trust me I know god modeing and that is god modeing and 2 jedi didn't use bombs nor blasters, THEY USE THEIR SABERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOY DUH EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!:D ))
 yaebginn
08-01-2004, 11:42 PM
(( but new republic jedi use everything))
 Jediboii
08-02-2004, 12:43 AM
(Both of you shush)

Aaryn sensed a huge ship take off Yavin......."Yes.....i knew it.....they're coming..." using the force he contacted Yaeb "Yaeb do you sense it? The sith are coming.......soon.....they will arrive.......i just hope we will be prepared"
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-02-2004, 3:13 AM
Zoric saw Dantooine.When the ships landed he said"Lets get to the imperial base.If we can take it we can use it to our advantage."Zoric lead the jedi to the base.He ignited his sabers and headed straight to the lockers.To his surprise there was no one there."Everyone take a stormtrooper suit and guns."Zoric took an imperial commander suit(the one with the orange patch on the shoulder) and put it on.He kept his sabers on his jedi robes which were under his stormtrooper suit.He took an E11-blaster rifle and an Imperial Heavy Repeater.He told all to get ready to kill the imperials when they come back."You four try and find the hanger.We can hijack some ties"he said to four jedi already with stormtrooper suits on.
 LukeKatarn
08-02-2004, 1:14 PM
Originally posted by Jediboii
(Both of you shush) ((WHO MADE YOU THE THREAD MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????? THIS IS A FREE BOARD AND AS LONG AS I FOLLOW THE RULES AND DON'T POST THINGS LIKE BIM BLASTER BOB DID ((Anyone remember him???)) I CAN POST WHAT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MISTER THREAD MASTER SHUT UP!!!! And Yaeb it is god modeing. Can we get a mod in here to settle if it is or isn't?? Cus untill a mod says it's not god modeing it IS god modeing.)) The ship soon arrived near Coruscant. "Ok we have to be carefull. The N.R. controlls this area. We have to locate the ramins of imperial city." After a few minutes the ship had the scanned the area and found imperial city's remains. The ship flew in and found a small imperial camp. The ship landed. "Greeting Remnent I am Dark Jedi Master Therk. I have come to request aid from you." ((E.D.J. can you reply for the imperial.))
 Jediboii
08-02-2004, 4:10 PM
(DONT TELL ME TO SHUTUP)
 yaebginn
08-02-2004, 4:17 PM
((actaully, until a mod says it is, it isnt))

Yaeb thought back "Yes I feel them" He then landed the ship he was on on Dantooine and ran to the Imperial base. He took out his saber and prepared to slice through the first Imp he saw. He saw a few at the hangar. He ran towards them, saber ignited.
 LukeKatarn
08-02-2004, 6:13 PM
((Trust me Yaeb I have god moded before and let me tell you that what you are doing is god modeing PERIOD! And Jediboii I didn't tell you to shutup I was talling you to stay out of what isn't yours to be involved with.))
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-02-2004, 6:33 PM
Imperial:

"Welcome Master Therk.Would you like to see the knew sith ships that have been prepared."

Zoric:

"Ok the jedi have fouund the hanger lets go."Zoric lead the jedi to the hanger."Everyone take a tie.Ill take the Tie Advanced."Zoric got into the tie and left he hanger.He waited for the rest of the jedi to come.

(Ok Im going to sort this problem out.Yaeb you have to post that you put a bomb on the temple):)
 LukeKatarn
08-02-2004, 6:37 PM
"Yes I would and I am also here to recruit a fleet."
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-02-2004, 6:40 PM
Imperial:

"Ok Master follow me."The soldier lead Therk to a sith ship.It looked like a x-wing but it had extra strong lasers and a very strong shield."Your fleet"said the soldier pointing at the tie pilots coming through the door.
 LukeKatarn
08-02-2004, 6:55 PM
"Thansyou and can you modify my ship back there? I need a scanning crew to Mass Produce it for later and some stronger lasers and shilds. It also needs a Sith Imperial insignia. And I would like to add a torpedo launcher and ion cannon installed."
 yaebginn
08-02-2004, 7:22 PM
((but I didnt place it, the generations of jedi long before posted it))
 Jediboii
08-02-2004, 7:51 PM
Aaryn falls asleep on the ship and when he wakes up he sees the jedi left without him. "Oh....you gotta be kiddin' me......! I cant believe they left without me.....agh......nothin' i can do about it now..better just stay low....."
 LukeKatarn
08-03-2004, 9:34 AM
((COUGH COUGH YAEB!!! Dark Jedi Master allready said that you had to place it and he is the thread master.))
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-03-2004, 9:18 PM
Imperial:

"Yes Master"said the soldier."It will be done in a few days."(2 more posts)

Jedi:

"OK lets go to Corellia.It will be hard to see us there"said Zoric as he lead the jedi out of the hanger.
 Jediboii
08-03-2004, 9:22 PM
(OH SO IM STUCK ON DANTOOINE?!?!?!?)

"There go the ships.......without me........god i hate my luck.....and i cant fly this ship or ill get caught and shot down....."
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-03-2004, 9:24 PM
(No just take a ship)

"Ok we have a jedi down there ill pick him up"said Zoric as he went to pick up the lone jedi in the hanger.(Thats you Jediboii)
 yaebginn
08-03-2004, 9:30 PM
Yaeb then took the ship he flew over there and headed for corellia, stopping at yavin 4 to launch ten concussion missiles at the temple, killing 500 sith.

((ha))
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-03-2004, 9:37 PM
(Thats all right);)
 Jediboii
08-03-2004, 9:40 PM
(oK but i dun gotta uniform)
"Bout time you got here... man i cant fly without u here too ior theyll know something was wrong heh" As he starts his ship he flies off following Zoric until he figures out where they;re going and flies ahead.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-03-2004, 9:51 PM
As Zoric sees Corellia he goes into land.He lands on a platform and finds a speeder."Ok everyone get a speeder"said Zoric as he jumped on a speeder.He sped off to the main tower where the jedi council was.He went in and said"The sith have taken the temple on Yavin 4."One of the jedi said"We have seen this.We must take action."
 Jediboii
08-03-2004, 9:53 PM
Aaryn decides to walk around the city seeing as he has only been here twice....and only for important jedi purposes. "wow..it seems so big........"
 LukeKatarn
08-05-2004, 5:37 PM
((OH COMEON!!!!!!!! THAT ISN'T FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaeb learn to RP!!!!!!!! You have no idea how to RP or else you wouldn't post that. Takeing out 500 sith in one opost should be agenstt he rules. So umm TAKE THIS!!!!!!!)) The ship was done and Therk flew to Correlia senseing they moved there. He alerted his master. Upon arrivel he shot some heavy blasts takeing out 500 Jedi.
 yaebginn
08-05-2004, 7:01 PM
((fine)) Yaeb Ginn leapt out of his hip and landed on Therks ship. he then cut a whole in the hull and tied him up. He hit him on the head, knocking him out. He thne landed the ship and brought the Sith to the Jedi. Yaeb put on some clothes, took Therks sabers and walked out, posting two guards to watch him.

EDIT- Yaeb also powered down his saber and exchanged the power pack with a fresh one

ps the rope was indestructable steelarope and he is knocked out until another good Jedi posts. and he took his lightsaber
 LukeKatarn
08-05-2004, 8:02 PM
Therk kills the gaurds with the force. After that he sees a pipe and get it to him. He uses it to untie his ropes. Then he runs to his ship and put on some robes he had. then he grabbed some replicas of his saber. They aren't as strong as his other ones but, they get the job done. Then Therk runs back in the building and takes the gaurds com-links. He uses them and calls his buddies. The people on Coruscant should have made atleast 1 copy. So he told his buddies to get a copy an bring it here.
 yaebginn
08-05-2004, 8:18 PM
OOc- ok, thats fair.

IC- yaeb ran across the street and met up with his fellow jedi
 LukeKatarn
08-05-2004, 8:21 PM
The ship arrived and Therk jumped in. He started bombing some buildings with proton bombs but, before a jedi coulod get him he stopped and reactivated his shields.
 yaebginn
08-06-2004, 1:56 PM
Yaeb called in a strike as Therk was getting away. Several high powered lasers struck his ship, knocking out the shields, and slightly damaging the engines before it limped out of range.
 LukeKatarn
08-07-2004, 5:07 PM
((FYI they are advanced shield's and can't be destroyed with high powered lasers in a few blasts. It would take 10 minutes of high powered lasers to destroy theese babies and I would be gone by then. But, I'll live with what you posted just remember this in the future. Not to mention I was bombing and my bombs would have most liely taken out the lasers.)) Therk's fleet then launched an assult on the lasers. All ships opened fire and they were destryed. Therk then sent a signal back to Imperial city. "My ship needs repairs. Bring some of the new Sith Tie's and copies of my Ship. And send a repair team." therk got far away from the jedi and he landed. He exited his ship and says "OH GREAT!!!!!"
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-07-2004, 11:08 PM
Zoric ran out and saw Therks ship flying away.Zoric gets onto his speeder and races back to the ships.He gets in his and flys off avoiding detection.He alerts the other jedi"Come we are going to Rhen Var.A completely Rebel controlled planet."
 yaebginn
08-07-2004, 11:13 PM
Yaeb runs to a ship, he then follows Zoric
 LukeKatarn
08-08-2004, 10:51 AM
Then the ships arrived at Correlia ((BUM BUM BUM!!)) They had the planet blockaded. They saw the Jedi Ships comeing and opened fire. One ship landed on the planet and Therk got in it. "This is the third one I've been in today." he said to himself.
 LukeKatarn
08-08-2004, 10:53 AM
Then the ships arrived at Correlia ((BUM BUM BUM!!)) They had the planet blockaded. They saw the Jedi Ships comeing and opened fire. One ship landed on the planet and Therk got in it. "This is the third one I've been in today." he said to himself. Then he flew off. He returned to Yavin and used super speed. He repaired the temple and installed anti air, andti vehicle, and anti infentry turrets all over. The temple was now invinceible.
 Jaden Malip
08-08-2004, 2:05 PM
((I was in Florida for two weeks and I've read through the stuff, so sorry if I start to do stuff that should no longer be possible))

Jaden suddenly awoke in a med center. He looked around and found that he was on Coruscant somehow. Somebody must have taken him here after the lightning knocked him unconcious.

Suddenly he felt a strong wave of the Force. It was the Jedi Temple! Jaden knew that the Jedi had quickly re-established themselves after the Empire but the Coruscant was still relativly new.

Jaden ran to the Jedi Masters at the temple and they told him what had happened at Yavin. They told him everyone was dead, but he knew it wasn't true. He could still sense the best warriors that were at that temple were alive. And he was going to help them. He only hoped this wouldn't turn into the same war that happened 4,000 years ago.
 yaebginn
08-08-2004, 2:24 PM
((LukeK, dont be dumb. one person, cannot automatically install all those things by himself, we talked about this, I can play invinvible, too.))

Yaeb flew in his ship past the blockade and entered hyperspace. he then dropped out at a mechanics shop na a lonely asteroid. He landed and got his ship several upgrades. The hull peeled off the Suncrusher, ((invincible)) high powered lasers, so high powered, that ten shots would go through star destryoed hull, and mini-nuke missiles. He then retreated back to his allies.
 Jaden Malip
08-08-2004, 4:06 PM
After several hours of meditation, Jaden found that some of the Jedi were on Rhen Var. He went to the hanger of the temple and used a Jedi Starfighter from the Clone Wars to fly there.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-09-2004, 5:39 AM
Zoric lands on Rhen Var and finds some snow clothes because it is so cold outside.Zoric walks out and finds the temple where the jedi was buried 2000 years ago.Zoric says to the jedi who have arrived that the jedi council are going to get more jedi from other galaxies.
 Jaden Malip
08-09-2004, 6:33 AM
Before landing, Jaden sensed where some of the other Jedi were.

Once on the ground he ran over to Zoric. "I take it we lost at the temple then?"
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-09-2004, 6:28 PM
"Yes we did"said Zoric.As Zoric saw the ohter jedi arrive he sensed a traitor in the remainder of the jedi.It was the shapeshifter."You sold us out shapeshifter.I thought I could trust you.You took forever.""Yes I betrayed you because I am a sith."Zoric ignited his sabers and says"All of you stay back."Zoric jumps at the shapeshifter and they start a duel.They go into a strong saber lock.
 yaebginn
08-09-2004, 6:58 PM
Yaeb landed his newly upgraedd ship on Rhen var nar his allies. Zoric was engaged in a fierce duel. yaeb landed his ship and leapt out, running for the two combatants. He then sliced at the enemy, who leapt back and produced a double bladed saber. yaeb stepped back and held his saber in a defensive postion.
 LukeKatarn
08-10-2004, 2:59 PM
((I WASN'T PLAYING INVINCEIBLE NOPW TAKE BACK YOUR POSTS!! I HAVE SUCH A HIGH LEVEL OF SPEED THAT IT IS VERY POSSIBLE!! AND NO LASERS CAN JUST RIP THROUGH THE HULL OF A START DESTROYER SO...!!!)) He left the temple and landed on Rhen Var. And untill Yaeb takes back his invinceible posts Therk bombed on Yaeb and killed him.
 yaebginn
08-10-2004, 3:21 PM
(( you cant kill anyone, its an rpg. there was a ship called the sun crusher and it was invinvible. these lasers are very powerful, but cycle through very slowly. you cant kill anyone in an rpg, so ha.))

Yaeb leapt backwards as bombs pummled near him, shielding the blow with the Force, he left threw his saber into the engines of it, demolishing the ship. He then pulled bakc his sbaer and prepared to fight the shiftshafter.
 LukeKatarn
08-10-2004, 3:32 PM
((Since Yaeb won't RP fair then I'm afraid that I have to leave the RPG. I hope you have a wholelot'a guilt Yaeb cus you should. You ruined a great RPG so bye bye.)) The ship crashed. Therk did not survive.
 yaebginn
08-10-2004, 3:37 PM
(( I have no guilt, you were the one who tried to kill me, I have no guitl))

Yaeb saw the ship blew up, there were no survivors. He then braced himslef ofr an attack by the shipshafter.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-11-2004, 4:40 AM
(Would you guys stop fighting.Lets get back to the way things were.)

Zoric jumped up to the shapeshifter and sliced his leg off but when he did a beast leg re-grew."Did you really think that I didnt have backup limbs."Zoric sliced at the leg again and this time it didnt regrow."Hehehe.Not that good are you now"said Zoric looking at the figure clasping its joint.Zoric stabs down and kills the shapeshifter.
 yaebginn
08-11-2004, 9:38 AM
Yaeb walked back up to Zoric, 'we should setup defenses before the sith get here.'
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-11-2004, 6:50 PM
"Yes we should"said Zoric
 Jaden Malip
08-12-2004, 12:48 PM
"We could call to the new republic for supplies. They have more soldiers than we do, and the the supplies defence," said Jaden. "Does anyone have a commlink of something?"
Page: 3 of 5