Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi War

Page: 4 of 5
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-14-2004, 10:56 PM
"This planet is controlled by the New Republic remember"said Zoric who pulled out his elecotrbinoculars and looked north."There is a city ahead.We can go there and get supplies."Zoric lead the jedi towards the city.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-15-2004, 2:03 AM
(Yes you missed heaps and you shouldnt have done that becasuse only Therk who has now left the story:( knew where all the jedi were)
 GlobalStrike
08-17-2004, 4:21 PM
( Ok, sorry about that.) :jawa :jawa
 Sith-Jedi-Fight
08-20-2004, 3:09 AM
OOC: Sorry if i'm joining late.

Name: Darth Sarn
Alignment:Sith
Class:Sith lord
Saber:Single Red with variable lengths and powers
Force powers:Crush, Kill, life drain, lightning, stasis, rage,strength,arterial pinch (plus the basic powers like push etc)
Details:Very powerful in the force, uses saber on stunned enemies and borders in his way. Loner from other sith, does things his way in order to kill jedi, too confident and feels no jedi is a match for him. Very cruel!

Darth Sarn awoke from his Jedi trance aboard his personal shuttle. Doing a quick scan of the system he felt many jedi on the planet below. He ordered his droid pilot to take him to the surface. Upon disembarking from his shuttle he is immediatly ambushed by 3 jedi "Heh, mere padawans thought Sarn to himself" He tuned into what the jedi were saying, inane comments like "redeem yourself" and so forth.

Laughing he reached out and stasised the 3 padawans. He slowly drew his saber and thumbed it to minimum power.

He walked up to the first and shoved the saber into his stomach and left him to burn. The other two he was considerably more merciful to. He drew upon the force and crushed every bone in their bodies, then used the force to turn his saber to maximum power and swipe it up through the tortured padawan and bisect him ending his agony.

Sarn laughed "This feels good after a year in a trance aboard that shuttle, as he walks away he orders his pilot to orbit the planet and come at his call.

"Well" He thought "This may turn out to be worthwile after all.

As he passes the corpses of the slain padawans he spits on them in contempt.
 yaebginn
08-22-2004, 2:01 PM
Yaeb Ginn sensed three Jedis death through the Force.

"Zoric" he yelled, "Three padawans have been killed, we have company"
 Jaden Malip
08-22-2004, 4:53 PM
"I sense it too," said Jaden, igniting his sabers.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-22-2004, 8:49 PM
"Wait.This person is behind us.Everyone deignite your sabers because it will make it harder to see us in this blizzard"sadi Zoric
 yaebginn
08-22-2004, 10:56 PM
"He can sense us," Yaeb said, "It wont matter, I suggest we span out and flank him, then close him in, no matter how good he is, he cant take all of us at once"
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-22-2004, 11:43 PM
"I have a better idea.Lets use force speed and rush to the city.The sith can not stand against too much laser fire"said Zoric who was pulling force speed around him.Zoric sped off to the city.
 Jaden Malip
08-23-2004, 7:41 AM
"Nice idea" said Jaden, gathering the force around him and then following Zoric.
 yaebginn
08-23-2004, 1:31 PM
"You guys go on, he can use Force speed, too. I'll hold him off, then rush off to the city"
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-24-2004, 5:53 AM
Zoric kept running and finally reached the city.He went to the command tower and went to talk to the Senator."There is a dark jedi on his way.One of our jedi is going to tyr and hold him off.I need most of your soldiers to man their blasters and try and hit the dark jedi"said Zoric to the Senate.

(I want someone else to determine what the senate says)
 yaebginn
08-24-2004, 12:03 PM
(ok)

The Chancellor spoke up, "I'd need proof of this, I can't have all my men in a panic, shooting extremely high-power lasers at everything just because someone thinks he sees a Sith."
 Jaden Malip
08-24-2004, 12:22 PM
Jaden ran into the room, the force still speeding him up.

"I was there too, I felt the presence of the sith. They have already killed dozens of us. We need the help of your men."
 yaebginn
08-24-2004, 2:02 PM
"I will spare you five soldiers, but I will not give you permisiion to man the towns cannons, they will be armed with standard blaster rifles"
 Jaden Malip
08-24-2004, 6:39 PM
"I can assure you, you're men will die. But if that is all we can have, we must take it."

Jaden turned to Zoric. "Do you have a plan?"
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-24-2004, 7:04 PM
"Yes I do.The jedi will charge at the dark jedi with thier sabers and the soldiers will shoot the dark jedi from behind at the same time"said Zoric."Oh and Senator we are jedi.We can sense alot of things such as I am sensing you dont like the force at all.Is this true."

(Yaeb you make the reply)
 yaebginn
08-24-2004, 7:36 PM
"I dont trust it. It is little more than a parlor trick, and while I have respect for the Jedis fighting skills, that they give creidt to the 'Force' is laughable."
 Jaden Malip
08-24-2004, 7:56 PM
"Then what kind of trick is this," asked Jaden, stepping forward. He raised his hand towards a chair, levitating it. Then, he was swung his hand towards a wall making the chair fly towards it then stopping it just before it smashed.

"I'm sorry if I appeared violent just then, it is tempting sometimes. I know it is not the Jedi way but this Sith threat must be eliminated. We will only need one or two of the cannons. Once our companion comes back, we will know how powerful this enemy is."
 yaebginn
08-24-2004, 8:22 PM
"Very well, you can have one cannon, but I will not allow you to use it at full power, its too much of a power drain for one person. That is all I will allow."

OOC- Guy who plays the sith, come here soon, Yaeb is out of the action and needs to fight ur sith guy.
 Sith-Jedi-Fight
08-24-2004, 9:02 PM
OOC: Just a quick question, u if u guys attacked me could i kill you or would i just incapacitate you and for how long.

IC: Sarn reached out with his senses to find the nearest stronghold of jedi, if he was to die on this planet he may as well have fun doing it.

Before he encountered a stronghold he felt 3 jedi in the force, these are no ordinary padawans, Sarn thought, they might even present a minor difficulty. He called his ship to him. When it landed he used his ships scanners to look for citys the jedi could be running to. There, he thought, thats the closest well defended city.

If they run there and i follow i may be killed by defensif cannons.

He sent his ship back to orbit and pulled out his saber.

Heh, Sarn thought as he placed two jenaroux crystals in his saber, now i can deflect whatever they throw at me. He kept laughing as he began to walk toward the distant city, all the while anticipating the fun he would have with these jedi.
 yaebginn
08-24-2004, 10:33 PM
(you cant kill is the rules I've always rped by.)

Yaeb crouched in the snow, shielding himself from the Force as a Sith Warrior laughed and walked past him. When he passed, Yaeb leapt up and slashed at him, slicing the dual bladed saber in two, now making it only a single bladed saber. and low powered by single bladed standards, too. He then called to his fellows to help him and stepped back in combat stance.
 Sith-Jedi-Fight
08-25-2004, 1:02 AM
OOC: I only had a single bladed to begin with

IC: Sarn whirled around as the jedi swung at him, slicing the bottom off oh his saber, disabling it.

Sarn threw the saber away as he thought, well, this is going to be harder than i thought. Then he felt the other jedi and soldiers coming to attack him, this is going to be much harder.

He breifly concentrated and tried to use crush on the Jedi but alas, the jedi was strong enough to resist it.

Damn, thought Sarn, this jedi was more powerful than i thought.

He used the force to cloak himself and ran behind the attacking jedi and force slammed him on the back of the head, stunning him. But his cover was blown, he uncloaked and then jumpkicked the jedi in the head knocking him out.

Ive got to get out of here he thought, if those other jedi are as powerful as this i dont stand a chance, but as he was running he felt the other jedi try to force pull him.

He resisted it and yelled out a taunt "Bring it you weak fool see what real power is" While using the distraction of the taunt he turned on his ship beacon and used force rage.
 Sith-Jedi-Fight
08-25-2004, 1:03 AM
OOC: sorry for posting so many times, my computer crapped up and it just posted 3 times.
 yaebginn
08-25-2004, 12:08 PM
OOC-Just click the edit button, and delete it, thast what I do.

IC- Yaeb fell to the ground by the blow of the other sith. He then saw him run away before he slipped into unconsciousness.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-26-2004, 5:14 AM
Zoric took the jedi to the battle.Zoric and the jedi charged at the sith lightsabers drawn and ignited.The soldiers were behind the sith.Their blasters set to stun.The soldiers fired and hit the sith in the back.The sith collapsed unconsious.Zoric went to Yaeb and lifted him with the force.He took everyone back to the city and Zoric took Yaeb to the bacta containers.Zoric rasied Yaeb up and lowered him into the bacta tank.Zoric set up the tank and the mask strapepd itself to Yaeb.Zoric went to the sith and left Yaeb to heal.
 Jediboii
08-31-2004, 8:42 PM
Aaryn, who had spotted the two had also force sped towards the city and though he was but a mere padawan he was able to catch up to them. He reached the city and had stopped right behind the two jedi, out of breath he stopped and crouched down looking at the senator. He followed Zoric into the city shortly afterwards by sensing his footsteps. When he caught up he saw all the Sith on the ground and some Jedi and Soldiers over there.
 Curt-Man
09-01-2004, 4:37 PM
Name: Nartaal Haydar
Alignment: Mercenary
Ranking: Master
Lightsaber: Single Purple
Force Powers: grip, lightning, protect, speed and Boom(pretty much an explosive force ball, that gets throw and high speeds)

Nartaal heard the commotion and sensde the sith, he grabbed his stuff and left the cantina, he went to the command center where he saw some jedi.
"i know the sith are coming, and i know they outnumber you, if you don't want me to help them, it'll cost you."
 Jaden Malip
09-02-2004, 1:36 PM
"You cannot be serious? This battle may affect the entire galaxy. Joining with the Sith will only give you your own destruction."
 Curt-Man
09-02-2004, 5:38 PM
"thats where you're wrong, as along as i do my job they will keep me around, as they do all sith, i know, ive been one once, ive also been a jedi, i didn't like either, thats why i left, as long as the sith never find out who i once was, they won't kill me for leaving them, so what'll it be credits, or a lightsaber in the face, eventually."
 Evil Dark Jedi
09-06-2004, 2:21 AM
Zoric saw the mercenary and his fellow jedi arguing.Zoric walked up tp the mercenary and said"Come with me I have something to show you."
 Curt-Man
09-06-2004, 10:36 AM
"alright" Nartaal followed the jedi who approached him.
 Evil Dark Jedi
09-06-2004, 11:24 PM
Zoric lead the merc to the bacta tank where Yaeb was.Zoric said"Look at the wounds on my fellow jedi.It was done by a sith.So what do you say now?"

(Since Yaeb has been banned I will control his character)
 Curt-Man
09-07-2004, 11:00 AM
"i'd say your friend got whooped, so how was this supposed to convince me to join you without getting credits? you got 1 hour, or i join the sith, 5,000 credits the least i expect, the more you give, the better i preform, i'll be in the cantina." Nartaal grinned and then walked out fo the building,went to the cantina and ordered some corrilien ale.
 Jaden Malip
09-08-2004, 9:36 AM
"What are we going to do now?" Jaden asked Zoric, "I don't think any of the Jedi have that kind of money."
 Evil Dark Jedi
09-08-2004, 4:49 PM
Zoric smiled and said"I know have a couple of very rich contacts on Bespin but I dont know if the credits will get here in time."Zoric took out his comm and contacted Lando."Hello this is Lando Calrissian(sp?).Who is this."Zoric replied"Its Zoric can you send me 5000 credits so I can get a merc on the jedi side?"

(Jaden Malip you make the answer)

(Since im controlling Yaebs char here goes)

Yaeb woke up in the bacta tank and got out.He put his clothes on and go his lightsaber.
 Curt-Man
09-11-2004, 10:35 AM
Nartaal was being pestered by some salespeople, he punched one in the face, and the other tried to punch him, and eventually chairs and tables were flying along with people. Nartaal hadn't been hit once, when it was all over, he was the last stadning, he flipped the barteneder sufficient credits and walked out.
 Jaden Malip
09-19-2004, 1:05 PM
Jaden went up to where one of the guns was, and looked out to the horizon. Then he saw something and ran back to Zoric. "The Sith are coming. We don't have much time. We either pay the merc, or we don't. However he seems pretty powerful."
 Evil Dark Jedi
09-23-2004, 3:03 AM
(yay my thread has 5 stars)

"Yes we will pay him" said Zoric. "This is Lando I will send you the credits express." Zoric got the credits which came out of his commlink. Zoric went to the merc and gave him the money. "Here now will you join the jedi?"
 Possan
09-25-2004, 7:18 AM
Name: Siosk Baas
Alignment:Sith
Ranking:Sith Master
Lightsaber: 2 onehanded sabers, Both red
Force Powers:Heal, Grip, Throw Lightsaber, Lightning, Jump, Pull, Drain Life and Speed.
 Curt-Man
09-27-2004, 4:28 PM
"this is what i'm walking about, lets move" Nartaal checked his saber and walked up to the edge of the city.
"i'm guessing 5000 troops at least, padawans first, then apprentices then masters, cowards i suggest using force powers on the first wave, thne usuing your lightsabers, padawans take more effect from force powers."
 Jango_Fetto
09-27-2004, 6:03 PM
Name: Jack Dackaal
Alignment: Jedi
Ranking: Old Jedi Knight
Lightsaber: Single, Blue
Force Powers: Throw, grip, push, pull, speed, jump.
 Renz
09-28-2004, 6:26 AM
Name: Renz
Race: Unknown
Alignment: Merc
Ranking: Bounty Hunter
Weapon: T-21 Sniper Rifle, E11 Carbine, Stun/Frag Grenades.

Dressed in a tatered dark green cloak, with the Tatooine sand blowing against his back...

A dark figure stands before him. "This Jedi is strong with the force. He is a threat that must be eliminated."

Renz nods without saying a word, takes his payment, and mounts a speeder bike near by. Racing off into the distance, his only thought is "Zoric..." as he heads for his ship.

OOC: If you dont mind. I'm not much of a Jedi lover, but I do enjoy RPing.

Also what planet is everyone on now? I got lost... hehe
Started on Yavin, then Tatooine, now its seems you have just left Corillia.
 Evil Dark Jedi
09-28-2004, 7:56 PM
(We are on Rhen Var)

Zoric sees the sith coming to the city. Zoric turns around and says"Move into the city. All jedi move into the city we will wait for the sith there."
 Renz
09-29-2004, 5:31 AM
"Destination?" sounded the com system.

"Rhen Var" announced Renz as he unloaded his equipment.
 Renz
09-29-2004, 5:52 AM
Unable to sleep during the flight, Renz polished his T-21, knowing that close combat for this bounty will not be an option.

Hours went by before the com spoke again.

"Prepare for Hyperdrive deacceleration. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..."

As the ships view screen came up, he could see a small fleet orbiting the planet below.

Wondering to himself what he got himself into... "Set down two clicks to the east of this location." As Renz inputs the corrdinates into the nav system.

As the Ravenlift prepared for landing, Renz gathered together his equipment, and suited up in his makeshift armor that he has put together from previous bounties.

"I'll be back sweets. Arm your security system until my return."
 Curt-Man
09-29-2004, 6:21 AM
"no, you must save the city, they must evacuate if we are to move into the city, your nuts!"
 Renz
09-29-2004, 12:28 PM
Standing next to a beat up speeder bike, Renz scanned the local city through his electronic binoculars. The city seems to be in panic as a large force approaches from the north.

"Hum... With this kind of distraction, I should be able to get in without being seen. I'll have to hurry though. ... But where do I go?"

With that, he noticed one tall building to the south west corner of the city. "That will do... Lets just hope noone else has the same idea."
 JoinUsOrDie
09-29-2004, 4:21 PM
Name: Ranito Don
Im Niether Jedi Nor Sith
Powers: All That You Could Want Plus Some Suprises:lsduel:

Lightsaers: Dual Staffs 1 red 1 blue
Equip: Jetpack. Y-Wing
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranito who had just now realized that there was a battle going on rushes out side and flies into the air using his jetpack :D and starts attacking.
 Evil Dark Jedi
09-29-2004, 5:10 PM
"Be calm I have a surprise for them" said Zoric with a smile on his face. He went in to the city.
Page: 4 of 5