Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Roots of Humanity

Page: 5 of 5
 Writer
02-23-2004, 11:00 PM
"That?" Kuu'Ra said, motioning to the Jedi Temple. "No, you're right, Snake. That is the Jedi Temple. Most of the Jedi live there. I am one of the few that make my home elsewhere."

Turning to Tepe, she shook her head. "No, not there yet. We should take them to the Senate. The Senate must decide what will happen to them."
 jokemaster
02-23-2004, 11:34 PM
"Great, our fate is going to be decided by a bunch of old fat men sitting in comfortable leather chairs. I don't agree with that."
 Writer
02-23-2004, 11:52 PM
Kuu'Ra laughed at Snake's assumption. Old fat men in comfortable leather chairs? What a laugh!

"Some of those 'old men' are not so old," she said. "Some of them are not men. All of them rarely get a chance to sit down and comfortable leather chairs are not the case either. Besides, they are not to be deciding your entire fate. They will most likely just tell you where they want you to be staying while they discuss 'the origins of these strangers' for weeks upon weeks. I daresay, nothing is fast in the Senate."
 jokemaster
02-24-2004, 12:01 AM
"Same thing, loads of beurocratic *******s who think they understand everything arguing for months over the smallest issue. My guess is we'll be put under house arrest for months until they decide what to do with us.
 Writer
02-24-2004, 12:08 AM
Kuu'Ra recieved that thought with some horror. No! not even the Senate would be that harsh, would they?

"Trust me," she said, her voice taking on an aggressive edge. "I will do everything in my power to prevent that."
 jokemaster
02-24-2004, 12:13 AM
"It's nature. People in power take strange and unexpected things, and overreact. No technology can change that."
 Jase_Morden
02-24-2004, 1:47 AM
Bolt was checking his armour, "I swear I had another gun, where did I put it?" He said to himself, he began checking his pockets, then his shoes, "Ahh, there it is," he said, looking up, he noticed it was lying on the ground ten feet away. Bolt ran over and picked it up, then ran over to the rest of the group.
 Hiroki
02-24-2004, 4:15 AM
Drake stretched, tired from there long day. "I'm heading to the REAL cantina now, folks. Don't tell anybody I'm on this here planet, it could make trouble for us..."
 Ziechel
02-24-2004, 8:19 AM
"I'm not a jedi, i prefer also going to the cantina. See you later!" Aal said and followed Drake.

[I wont be here for 4-5 days, so feel free to control my char a bit but dont let him die ;) ]
 jokemaster
02-24-2004, 11:33 AM
((Aren't all the crewmembers supposed to be going to the senate?))
 Flamehart
02-24-2004, 9:42 PM
((As stated before, the Senate wouldn't be too happy to see Drake and Craig lol))

Craig nodded at Drake and Aal as they arrived at the cantina. He ordered them both drinks and invited them to sit down.
 Hiroki
02-24-2004, 9:45 PM
Drake sat beside Craig and took the drink that was offered to him, gulping half of it down instantly. "Ahhh, its been a while since I tasted a good Corellian Ale." Drake said as he grined at Craig. "So, mind tellin' me how a Jedi got into our line of work?"
 Flamehart
02-24-2004, 11:39 PM
Craig shrugged, not really knowing the answer. "Jedi have been weird lately. Especially since I left them. They seem to enjoy flaunting their power more than I remember."
 jokemaster
02-24-2004, 11:45 PM
((Yeah, but Aal is a crewmember.))
 Hiroki
02-25-2004, 12:03 AM
Drake nods at him. "Yeah, I remember when thoughs Jedi use to be some pretty respectable folk. Helpful, and not at all arogant. Hard not to like them, really."
 Jase_Morden
02-25-2004, 12:18 AM
Bolt was still in the hangar, leaning against a wall, all of a sudden he felt a strange tingle in the back of his neck, "What the...?" he said to himself, "That's never happened before," he scratched the back of his neck. He still had the tingling sensation in the back of his neck, he pulled out his TC235 pistols and loaded them both, when a Rodian with a Tenloss DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle came out of a side door in the hangar, and aimed at Bolt.
 jokemaster
02-25-2004, 12:31 AM
((Jase, we aren't connected at all to the force, least of all be force sensitive))
 Jase_Morden
02-25-2004, 4:34 AM
((Damn it, thought I could get away with it :/))
 Hiroki
02-25-2004, 4:36 AM
( Man, everybodys gotta be a Jedi. )
 Jase_Morden
02-26-2004, 12:02 AM
((Well, there goes that idea, lol))
"Drop your weapons, human," said the Rodian, in a strange, high-pitched voice. Bolt put his guns on the ground.
"Nice... thing," said Bolt, "No need to hurt me,"
"Oh no, no reason to hurt you," said the Rodian in a sarcastic tone, and it fired at Bolt's foot. Bolt lost his balance and fell backwards, out the hangar door.
The Rodian looked over the ledge, and s******ed.
 jokemaster
02-26-2004, 12:19 AM
Snake punched the Rodian from behind hard, making him fall down. He grabbed him by the shirt collar and held him over the edge of the street.
"You like threatening strangers?" He asks.
 Jase_Morden
02-26-2004, 8:30 AM
Bolt grabbed onto the ledge of the next hangar down, and jumped up, he limped into the hangar and rested against the wall, holding his foot. He noticed that Snake was holding the Rodian up over the street, and it dropped it's gun, which Bolt managed to catch with his free hand.
 jokemaster
02-26-2004, 11:12 AM
Snake looked at Bolt. He seemed OK. He looked into the Rodian's eyes, he seemed terrified. He threw him back on the ground. "Het out of here"
He turned to Bolt.
"You OK?"
 Jase_Morden
02-27-2004, 12:00 AM
Bolt tried to stand up, "I'm not sure," he replied, "It shot my ankle," he leaned against the wall, still holding his foot, Bolt noticed that he was wounded when he saw blood on the ground, "Great, just great," he said sarcastically.
 jokemaster
02-27-2004, 12:16 AM
Snake handed Bolt a bandage.
"This should stop the bleeding."
 Jase_Morden
02-27-2004, 2:26 AM
Bolt took the bandage and began to wrap it around his foot, while Snake looked confused, Bolt didn't have any professional First Aid training.
 Ziechel
02-28-2004, 6:48 PM
Because of the cantina being so close to the hangar, the noise of some shots were realized by the people who were sitting in the cantina. Aal heard it and looked up to craig and drake which sat some tables away from him. They didnt seem to come with him and so he ran alone.
When he reached the hangar, the noise was away and aal saw bolt and snake sitting on the ground.
He asked: "What was that?"
 jokemaster
02-28-2004, 6:51 PM
"Some idiot tried to shoot Bolt." Answered Snake. "I scared him off. I guess we'd better go to the Senate."
Snake waited for the jedi to lead them there.
 Writer
02-28-2004, 9:55 PM
Kuu'Ra came and led the men to an air taxi. The air taxi took them to the Senate building and they got off.

"Well," Kuu'Ra said as she turned to look at them. "Prepare to meet the Senate."
 jokemaster
02-29-2004, 12:05 AM
Snake took the cigarette out of his mouth, took a big gulp off the canteen he was carrying, and stuck the cigarette back.
"I'm ready."
 Black Knight of Keno
02-29-2004, 5:29 AM
Tepe nodded and the jedi's led the men to a door. "Step right in" Tepe said and pointed a door. On the other side was a platform, usually used by senators but now, the jedi's had that platform in use. The senate was soon starting so everyone sta down on the platform's benches
 Ziechel
02-29-2004, 7:35 AM
"What will happen now?" Aal asked, unimpressed of the giant building
 Black Knight of Keno
02-29-2004, 11:19 AM
"You shall see" Tepe said. Then the other platforms were taken over by senators and a huge voice wave of millions of languages combined into one huge sound came. Then a screen came from the platform's floor that showed the councelor and the vice-councelor and the secretary or something. The platform that they were on, was just infront of the councelor's chair. Many cameras hovered around the councelor. Tepe looked the hologram silently as huge bumming sound came from the councelors hammer. "Silence!" the councelor shouted and many speakers returned the same on the exact same time. Tepe sat there, waiting for their turn.
 jokemaster
02-29-2004, 2:17 PM
Snake waited patiently for their turn.
 Flamehart
02-29-2004, 2:48 PM
Craig, who was next to Tepe, had somehow rejoined the group on their way to the Senate. He felt like he needed to pay a visit to the Senate, just to see the priceless look on their faces.
 bantha poo doo
02-29-2004, 3:32 PM
Meanwhile when everyone else was off going to see the senate, roman quietly made his way away from the group, curious to see more of this giant city planet. He would keep track of where he was just to make sure that he didn't get lost, but unfortunately after a few hours of walking, which flew by, it seemed he was lost
 Ziechel
02-29-2004, 4:21 PM
Aal saw when Roman stole himself away at the beginning of the senate.
He wondered why the others didnt realize him walking away, he was the lieutenant. First, Aal thought he should better stop Roman, but then he noticed that the senate conference just begun and stayed where he was.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-29-2004, 6:05 PM
A rodian ran from an alley and bumps into Roman. The Rodian turned to see Roman. "Hey you! Watch where you are going!" the rodian male shouted and stepped towards Roman as two republic soldiers run from the same alley. "Hey! Stop!!" one of the soldiers shout and chase the rodian away. Then a Gran came to Roman. "Are you lost?" the three eyed creature asked slowly, like it wouldn't speak galactic basic too good, or just think that roman was dumb because he scared the Gran for a moment
 Hiroki
02-29-2004, 7:35 PM
They heared a shot a few feet away. Drake walked out from around the courner, pulling the wounded Rodian. Handing him to the Republic officers. "I trusts theres a reward for this one?" Drake asked, raiseing and eyebrow. One of the Republic officers nodded. "Yes, he had a 2000 credit price on his head. Here you are, sir."

Drake took it, and pocketed it. "Meh, not hardly the most I've gotten before, but then again, he's hardly the toughest I've brought in." Drake was about to continue on his way, when he spotted Roman.

"Hm? Hey, Roman. Wern't you going with thoughs others to the council?" Walking up to him and the Gran.
 Jase_Morden
03-01-2004, 10:46 PM
Bolt looked around for a second, and noticed a Jedi and a Dark Jedi duelling each other, "Hmm, don't see that every day," he said, and limped along to the duel, he watched from behind a pillar, as the Jedi flipped over the Dark Jedi's head and sliced it off, "Ouch," he said quietly, but the Jedi heard him, and walked over. "And you are?" he said
"I'm Bolt Logan, and who... was that?"
"Just some Sith," replied the Jedi
"Ahh," said Bolt. He waited until the Jedi left and he limped over to the corpse and picked up the Dark Jedi's saber, "I wonder how you work this thing?" he said to himself, he hid it in his jacket, and limped back over to Tepe and the others.
 jokemaster
03-01-2004, 11:19 PM
Snake saw Bolt sneak away and take the saber.
"Nice souvenier you got there." He whispered to him, bored of the seemingly endless meeting.
 Jase_Morden
03-01-2004, 11:23 PM
Bolt looked toward Snake, "You don't mind if I keep it, do you?" he whispered in reply. "I just gotta work out how to get it working now,"
 jokemaster
03-01-2004, 11:31 PM
Snake half pulled out the ninja sword, showing it to Bolt.
"Just don't cut your arm off."
 Jase_Morden
03-02-2004, 12:26 AM
Bolt chuckled, "I won't, but I may need a little training," he said, turning to see the Jedi that slain the Dark Jedi, talking to a Weequay, "Maybe I should ask him to train me?" he said, "After all, he killed this guy," he showed Snake the body and head of the Dark Jedi.
 Writer
03-02-2004, 12:32 AM
Kuu'Ra's watchful eyes noticed the saber that Bolt had taken and her keen ears picked up what he and Snake had been whispering about. She grinned and turned slightly. She wasn't about to force him to hand the saber over, but she had to caution him. She pointed to a button on the hilt.

"This will turn it on," she whispered, "but I wouldn't reccomend it now. It will draw unneeded attention to you. Keep it hidden for now."
 Flamehart
03-02-2004, 12:56 AM
Craig was leaning against the side of the hovering seat, looking around for any senators he was familiar with, and made eye contact with a few, and smirked at their dread-filled faces from the moment they saw him. He could tell by looking into their eyes that they hoped he hadn't done something else wrong.
 jokemaster
03-02-2004, 1:28 AM
Snake leaned towards Kuu'Ra.
"When are they gonna stop blabbering and get to our issue?"
 Jase_Morden
03-02-2004, 1:45 AM
Bolt turned to Kuu'Ra, "This saber was his, that is, until he lost his head to that guy," Bolt said, nodding his head towards the Jedi, "Also, the blade was red, does that mean anything?".
 Hiroki
03-02-2004, 2:22 AM
(( By the way Bolt, you have to be Force Sensative to stand the affects of a lightsaber for extended periods, thats why Han grunted when he slashed opened the Tan Tan on hoth. Your not force sensative... ))
 Jase_Morden
03-02-2004, 8:26 AM
((Ahh, just lemme bend the rules a little))
Page: 5 of 5