Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Roots of Humanity

Page: 2 of 5
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 5:45 PM
Tepe turned his eyes to Aal but reacted allmost too fast for human eyes. Roman had drwan his pistol and shot three times at Tepe. One bullet Tepe threw to the wall with force, second he stopped with the force and the last, he dodged with his lightsaber. "Good..." Tepe said, gripping the bullet he had stoppen and turned to look Roman. "Here's your bullet back" Tepe said, giving the bullet back to Roman as the group continued their walk. Tepe put the lightsaber away and walked now with the front line(Roman, Kuu'Ra and Craig).
 Hiroki
02-15-2004, 5:49 PM
( Hey! Hope you don't mind if I join in! )

Name: Drake Kinree
Race: Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Hight: 6'2
Weight: 185 pounds
Weapons of choice: Custom Blaster pistol, Laser Carbine, Tenlos disruptor rifle, closer quarters Vibro sword.
Status: Drake Kinree, a deadly Bounty Hunter who has brought in well over 500 of the Galaxys most deadly villans.

Drake Kinree is a man who's past is only known by a select few. He has been in the Bounty Hunting buisness since the age of 17, and since then has made a considerable reputation for himself. Anyone who has them tracking them should go ahead and write there last will and testament,

Despite being covered in his full body armour at virtually all times, and the fact that he never shows mercy to his Bountys, the trueth is, that Drake is a good person deep down. He only takes Bountys on the worst of the galaxys scum, and will not take a contract for someone that is truely innocent, or misunderstood. He claims it is becouse he would recieve a greater sum of credits for a Crime Lords head, rather then some unfortunate man in det, but the trueth is, he couldn't bring himself to do it anyway. He takes missions primarily from the Republic.

Drake Kinree, walking past them, covered head to toe in a custom armour. He accidently bumps into Roman.

"Ech, watch where the hell you're going, punk." He barks to Roman as he shoves his way past him.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 5:54 PM
"Hey!" Tepe shouted as he was pushed. The bounty hunter that was walking now away from them, rose half a meter from the ground and Tepe looked at the man. He let go with the force and the man dropped down. "You apologice" Tepe said as the man stood up, finding a lightsaber pointing towards his head
 Hiroki
02-15-2004, 5:57 PM
Drake laughed loudly. "Put that glow-stick away, kid. You wouldn't be the first force user I've put down. And don't try any of your mind tricks eather, I ain't some weak-minded fool. Where I go is my buisness. Besides, ain't you with the Republic aswell? Why are ya snappin' at me?"
 bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 6:05 PM
Getting a little sick of drake, Roman applied pressure with his hand somewhere between his shoulder and neck, rendering him temporarily unconscious

"Let's see your force do that?"

A few minutes later, Drake woke up in a daze
 Flamehart
02-15-2004, 6:06 PM
Craig looked at the Jedi, who he agreed as well that they were showing off, and looked at them. "I'm not even a Jedi, and I know for one thing, I'm sure you were not ordered to flaunt your power around. We've made the point about what it can do, don't further abuse the power. If they ask what else it can do, tell, not show. The less they know, the less questions will be asked, and the better.
 Hiroki
02-15-2004, 6:06 PM
( Your finger can penetrate inch thick armour? o.O )
 bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 6:09 PM
((Would you be wearing armor near your neck, you wouldn't be able to move your head?))
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 6:10 PM
Tepe looked around, putting his lightsaber away. He knew that the group wouldn't move for a few minutes, so he started to meditate
 bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 6:11 PM
"I don't mean to interrupt your quiet meditation, but if we can get to the docking bay anytime soon. How far is it anyway?" Inquired Roman.
 Hiroki
02-15-2004, 6:13 PM
(( Sorry, I mis-read, I thought you said his back and neck, not shoulder and neck, I'll note that you know a type of advanced martial arts. :) ))

Drake rose up, slightly peeved at Romans cheap shot from behind. Walking up to him, tapping him on the shoulder, and belting him across the jaw as he turns around, sending him tumbleing to the ground.

"Don't you know its dirty to hit a man from behind? Arn't you a gentleman?" Drake laughs under his breath.
 bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 6:15 PM
"Fine we each proved our points, now if we can get to the docking bay, before I forget why we're going there in the first place." said Roman
 Hiroki
02-15-2004, 6:18 PM
Drake straightens himself up slightly.

"Well, I'm not sure what it is about you guys, but something smells like there might be credits in it."

Thinking for a second, he walks over to Tepe.

"I'm Drake Kinree. Sorry 'bout how rude I was to your friend an' all. Hmm, what do you say, Jedi? How about I come with you. It also smells like there could be danger involved."
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 6:19 PM
"You want to the docking bay? Fine. We'll go there. Right now" Tepe said and grabbed Roman on his back and runned with the force to the bay. "Now your here. Let's wait the others..."
 bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 6:21 PM
"Ok, lets wait." Roman said. "So tell me about yourself? Your name for one thing, where are you from?"
 Hiroki
02-15-2004, 6:22 PM
Drake rolls his eyes as the two zoom off.

"Don't you hate it when they do that? Most Jedi I've met before are sorta reluctant to show there power. Strange this one. Heh. Oh well."

He follows the others to the Docking Bay.
 bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 6:35 PM
"not the talking kind, I see" said Roman as he sat up against the wall.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 6:37 PM
"I am known as Tepe, I am from a planet called Coruscant. I know allready where you are from, but what is your name" Tepe said and asked as he sat down on his meditation sit, but didn't start meditating
 bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 6:42 PM
((Tepe, how would you know where I am from, nobody but the shuttle crew knows about Earth, plus you cannot read my mind considering that I have no connection to the force, this is a foreign galaxy to the shuttle crew, but for the moment they still think they're in the milky way))

"Coruscant, I've been from one end of the milky way (your character should not know what i am talking about, when I speak of the milky way) to the other and never have I heard of a planet called Coruscant."
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 6:43 PM
((But you talked about Earth :p My char CAN make some thoughts. He's not dumb y'know))
 bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 6:45 PM
((ok sorry))

"So, what is this Coruscant world like?" Asked roman.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 6:49 PM
"Well, It's a huge... City... The hole planet is a city. One magnificent place in there is the jedi temple" Tepe answered
 bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 6:51 PM
"An entirely urban planet, how could people survive without any form of a biosphere?" Roman asked.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 6:53 PM
"I am not exactly sure about that..." Tepe said as the others walked in the bay. "What kept ya?" Tepe asked, standing up.
 bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 6:54 PM
"That world must be completely sterile, personally, I like a little diversity in wildlife."
 Hiroki
02-15-2004, 6:59 PM
Drake Kinree walks in with the others.

"Well, we didn't want to interupt your intimant conversation..." He says jokeingly, grinning slightly under his helmet.
 bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 7:01 PM
"We were just having a conversation about a sterile urbanized planet. Just the thought of it gives me the willies."
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 7:01 PM
"Then you have to visit Endor. It's thick rainforest from every place except some huge mountains" Tepe said to Roman and thinked about himself. Damn... I sound like a tourguide he thought and then looked the ship on the bay
 bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 7:03 PM
AS he walked to his ship Roman said "All I hear is about the extremes, either totally urban worlds, or totally wild worlds, Earth has a sort of Balance to it"
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 7:06 PM
"Well, we do have this one place... We call it Hecarios but most of humans know it as Alpha centauri" Tepe said, walking after Roman
 jokemaster
Snake lit another cigarrete.
"So, who are these sith, jedi and dark jedi you talked about before?" He asked. H
 Hiroki
Drake looks at Roman.

"We have thoughs too, like Corellia, I've been there many times. Its a pretty good place to visit."

He looks up at the ceiling, thinking of it fondly.
 bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 7:08 PM
"So can we enter my shuttle any time soon" asked Roman.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 7:10 PM
Tepe looked Roman. Then he turned to see Snake. "You know, the bad guy's..." Tepe said and turned back to see Roman. "I have no idea..."
 Hiroki
02-15-2004, 7:12 PM
Drake looks at the shuttle with an odd look on his face, though hidden from others by his helmet.

"Your shuttles pretty banged up you know. Are you sure it'll still fly?"
 bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 7:16 PM
Roman took out a small device and pushed a button which opened the door to the shuttle. As he entered, he noticed that power was minimal, only life support systems working, and everything else was destroyed, including the ship's chronometer.

"Aw crap" Roman said, trying to restore power to any other systems. Suddenly, the holographic map flickered on. But it did not show their location as it was supposed to. Looking at the map of the Milky Way galaxy, he was puzzled to see neither their location, nor their distance from the earth.

"You don't happen to have a working star chart do you?" asked Roman.
 Hiroki
02-15-2004, 7:18 PM
"I got one on my ship, if you'd like to take a look." Drake stated.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 7:19 PM
"I have only this disk that holds a star map..." Tepe said and gave the disk to Roman. "But, you know that Earth is unknown to us, so it doesn't show on the map..." Tepe said after giving the disk to Roman
 bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 7:22 PM
Roman took the disk, and turned on the star map. He looked at it puzzled. "Hmm, Earth should be somewhere right here" he pointed to an empty space at the very outer rim, bordering the unknown regions. "But there is nothing there, has that area been explored?"

"Earth may be unknown to you, but you should at least have the relative location of our star on this map, unless you never heard of a telescope?"
 Hiroki
02-15-2004, 7:25 PM
"Thats the outer rim, right there. There are a few explored planets out there, but its mostly wild space. You'd be suprised by some of the strange creatures and aliens out there." Drake stated once more to Roman.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 7:29 PM
"Telescope? I think I've herad that word on the jedi temple's library... Some ancient thingy to see far if I remember correctly..."
 bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 7:29 PM
"Wait a second, this doesn't seem right." Roman said. "The galaxy on my star map has 12 arms sticking out, this one only has 8!" Roman exclaimed, "You don't mean to say that this is another galaxy, if so how could there be humans here?"
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 7:32 PM
"You know that some of our ancient fathers may have came to your... galaxy. By an accident and start to make... umh... children. And when the time past, the force energy drained out of you..."
 bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 7:36 PM
"You don't know what you're talking about do you" he asked? "And if this is another galaxy, where did humans evolve? This doesn't make sense"

"There is no proof at all that Humans came to Earth through any other means than evolution?"
 Hiroki
02-15-2004, 7:36 PM
Thinking, Drake looked at them both. "I never pretended to know much about all of this force stuff, but, even we ain't ever been to other Galaxys, for all you two know, every galaxy could have some sorta human in it!"
 bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 7:39 PM
Just then, Roman managed to restore power to the chronometer. "Oh my, according to the chronometer's quantum dating apparatus, we are misplaced by TWO AND A HALF MILLION YEARS!" exclaimed Roman. "Um it must be broken or something, but everything says that its working properly."
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 7:39 PM
"Well, I don't care how you people got in there!" Tepe shouted and walked out of the ship. He sat down and took a metal plate out of his pocjet and pushed a button. There came a hologram from the jedi temple. Tepe looked at it for a long time. "Strange, ain't it? How the human's can be so stupid, as many other species have thought us many many things before we got lasers and so on..." Tepe mumbled, like speaking to someone behind him
 Hiroki
02-15-2004, 7:40 PM
Drake was slightly stunned by the number. "Damn! Thats past any of our life times, are we talking in the future or the past?"
 bantha poo doo
02-15-2004, 7:43 PM
"Well, it says -2,569,250 years, so yes we travelled back in time according to this piece of junk, but we neither have the time travel technology nor the ability to travel outside the galaxy. How could we have possibly get here"
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 7:45 PM
"Think" Tepe said, walking back in, just to hear Roman's question
Page: 2 of 5