Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

pcgamemods

Page: 1 of 1
 Mr Joshua 120
01-27-2004, 7:03 PM
i can only access the home page of pcgamemods from my laptop and my desktop. i can access everything from my work computers though. is it because i have XP and work is running 2000? or do i just have something installed at home that is conflicting? whenever i try to go to one of the other parts of the site i get an error message. e.g.:

Unable to find: "http://www.pcgamemods.com/1/")

someone please help.
 MasteR PudsLiG
01-27-2004, 7:42 PM
This happened to me, Zone Alarm Pro didn't seem to like that site very much, when it was enabled i could only access the main page, when it was disabled i could access anywhere on it, you may not have zone alarm pro, but maybe your firewall is causing this?
 accident
01-27-2004, 7:52 PM
i heard that the latest version of Kazaa sometimes does it ?ї?
 Kurgan
01-28-2004, 1:18 AM
Why don't you ask somebody at pcgamemods.com for help? No offense...
 Kengo
01-28-2004, 8:31 AM
Plus there's already a thread about the site about 6 or 7 posts down....

I had the same problem myself, and I can't remember what stopped it. Kazaa sucks anyway...or maybe its your firewall? Sorry, not sure.
 Neo_Knight
01-28-2004, 9:40 AM
spyzare ****s up pcgamemodsm use spybot...
 Crow_Nest
01-28-2004, 9:49 AM
Originally posted by accident
i heard that the latest version of Kazaa sometimes does it ?ї?

I thought Kazza was already killed? Anywho, dont use kazza anymore, some of my relatives got a trojan virus when he used kazza.

As for the topic, i wasnt able to connect to PCGM sometime ago, but was ok after a few days.
 Prime
01-28-2004, 2:25 PM
I was having the same problem on my Dad's machine at Christmas, but once I got back home I've had no problems...

IIRC he did have a firewall...
Page: 1 of 1