Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

kotor v1.2!!!!

Page: 4 of 4
 the_lord_Revan
03-08-2004, 9:50 PM
"your problem"
 the_lord_Revan
03-10-2004, 8:05 PM
uhhh guys? POST!!!!! I'm not gonna double post here((oops i just did!!))but i get on and check everyday! sometimes twice and three times!If i gotta keep this thang up by myself i will!!

"Hey Tepe, did you reach the city yet?"
 Writer
03-11-2004, 3:21 AM
Allana stared at the name of the cantina and shook her head.

"He never ceases to amaze me," she muttered, but then shrugged her shoulders. "Anything, so long as it's 'crusty' attracts his attention."

She walked in and sat down, momentarily attracting the attention of everybody in the cantina. She gives each person a stare that makes them shudder and they turn back to their drinks and she sits in silence.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-11-2004, 12:08 PM
((Revan, many of us have had to wait for many, many weeks before someone even posted into some of the threads. Every topic's not like the Matrix: Restarted))

You could hear a few thumps if the cantina would be quiet but you couldn't as all the music played and so on. Tepe suddenly sat next to Mace. "What's up?" He asked and drank some of his ale that he got from one wookie as he runned with the force

((Edit: Sry, got mixed up eith the other threads and Tana :P ))
 the_lord_Revan
03-12-2004, 12:36 AM
((uhh...huh??? i post when ppl post on my threads! And..Tyra?? whos that?? I'm mace remember!! Im Tana in lotj!!!))
"ahh, your lovely ice stare, do I ever tire of seeing cowards falter under it? of course not! Lets Just hope you can use it if we ever get captured! hmm... want a drink? well... maybe not, considering the name and all!"
 the_lord_Revan
03-13-2004, 9:13 PM
K thx, hey im not gettin banned if you read this post before i erased it, but im still good!
 Writer
03-14-2004, 2:46 PM
Allana laughed, which gave Mace a little surprise, for Allana had rarely shown any emotion during the time he had known her.

"Oh, it may still be of some use if we are captured," she told him, her eyes still sparkling. "After all, they always use the cowards to guard the cells." Then she added. "But we're not going to get caught, now are we?" She shook her head, still smiling.
 the_lord_Revan
03-15-2004, 11:39 PM
"good point, and I hope we arent gonna get captured, we probably aren't gonna, so don't worry too much! you so sexy!"
 Writer
03-20-2004, 7:18 PM
Allana nodded, signifying that she had heard what Mace had said. Then, she glanced around the room. She turned back to Mace.

"Remind me why we're here," she said.
 the_lord_Revan
03-21-2004, 11:57 PM
we've gotta wait till Tepe comes here"
 the_lord_Revan
03-29-2004, 9:41 PM
GOOD GOD!!! I'm gonna cc Tepe since he seemingly fell off the face of the planet!
Tepe wlaks into the bar, sittin down next to the others.
Mace starts,
"Okay, now that we're all here, we can get down to buisness, we're gonna have to get to the trash area. I hope ya'll brought your crappy boots!!" he stood up waiting for the others to do the same.
 jokemaster
03-29-2004, 9:50 PM
Finny raised one eyebrow at Mace. Everyone knew what he was thinking, first the name of the bar, now the trash area.
 the_lord_Revan
03-29-2004, 11:36 PM
Mace reached into his cloak, pulling out a midi-map (( hmm... sounds like Mini!)) and leads the group over to an area of gaurds.
"Watch this." he Force-Pulls a huge barrel, which levitates about 50 ft off of the ground. A Sith trooper sees it and starts to fire at it. at the same instant Mace drops it onto the group of troopers. The blaster bolt penetrates the explosive hull of the barrel. A huge explosion rocks the area, instantly vaporizing the Sith troopers. ((BOOM!!!)) "heh heh" they run through the area till they get to the trash facility. "Hmm.... this is an abnormal facility. the structure weld joints at the bottom seem to be reinforced by a Cortosis weave of some kind, hence their greenish glow.
(( they're glowing green!))does anybody have some ideas, cuz i was gonna try to rip the structural weld joints spart, which would then create a malfunction, destroying the facility. Strangley, we seem to have turned into jedi-terrorists!! who has any kind of a better idea than mine?
 jokemaster
03-29-2004, 11:49 PM
"If we plant explosives along with a barrel on the support pillars we can make it look like an accident. "
 the_lord_Revan
03-30-2004, 12:07 AM
Maybe, but do we want it to look like an accident?
 jokemaster
03-30-2004, 12:55 AM
"If what I've seen so far is true, the sith control most of the police here, so yes, we would."
 the_lord_Revan
03-31-2004, 2:41 AM
"hmm... did you bring enough explosives?"
 jokemaster
03-31-2004, 11:07 AM
"Of course"
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 2:00 PM
*steps out of a corridor after hearing hte explosion i ignite my lightsaber*

i had heard we had intruders, time to remedy that....
 the_lord_Revan
04-01-2004, 3:13 PM
Revan senses him, which he then lifts him up into the air, crushin his chest. I slam him back down onto the ground, letting him live.
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 3:19 PM
*********mmmm is this LS ending or DS ending?***********

*stands* forgive me my lord, i didn't recognize you
 the_lord_Revan
04-03-2004, 2:44 PM
(( LS!!! So don't call me your lord!lol just call me Mace or Master windu))
"ahh... i'm sorry, it was a simple mistake on both of our parts.would you like to join our party?

((hey, post your stats, such as your name, fp's, descrip., ship, etc.etc. and you can only have powers consisting with kotor and jk2+ k? no swg powers!))

((everybody, introduce yourself to guyver....
Hello fellow LF-er, My name is The_Lord_Revan, but everybody just calls me Revan! I am the creator of this thread. I'd probably say that Jokemaster is the co-creator of it cuz we post a lot, and I'm also char-controlling Darth Tepe until he gets back, **When ever that will be!**))
 -Guyver3
04-04-2004, 3:02 AM
i feel at this time mace that we best all stick together, so yes i will join you
 the_lord_Revan
04-05-2004, 1:03 AM
((hey, post your stats, such as your name, fp's, descrip., ship, etc.etc. and you can only have powers consisting with kotor and jk2+ k? no swg powers!))
 -Guyver3
04-05-2004, 3:59 AM
i did
 the_lord_Revan
04-07-2004, 2:20 PM
no u didnt!
look at my 1st post in here so you can c what im talkin bout!
Page: 4 of 4