Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

kotor v1.2!!!!

Page: 3 of 4
 jokemaster
02-14-2004, 11:45 PM
((I'm thinking ancestors))
 Hiroki
02-14-2004, 11:45 PM
(( I don't mean the present Sith at Korriban! I ment for example, in Ajunta Pals tomb, he had a sword, an evil Sith sword. Also, at the end of JA you fight Marka Ragnos or however its spelled, when he takes over Tavion, he pulls out a old sword, and attacks you. The sword can stand up to your lightsaber, however. Apperantly he powered it with Dark Force energy, thats why it was glowing and had electric sparks. ))
 jokemaster
02-14-2004, 11:53 PM
((I think that was cortosis, whatever, the fact stands, there probably were lightsabers in this age. Even if there weren't, how many RPGs have you seen that stand up to the movie's/game's/books' continuity))
 Hiroki
02-14-2004, 11:57 PM
(( Meh, I guess thats true. ))
 Apologetic
02-15-2004, 1:15 AM
(((Didja miss me :D)))

Ap Ran down the ship into a small hangar. Where his ship was and hopped in.(((Btw Knocking me down....big no no :D )))He took out of the ship and flew into battle."Where are these cruisers from? My scanners are getting trouble"Ap hit his consol"BAH. ! need to maintain this thing better!"
 Writer
02-15-2004, 1:19 AM
"Force!" Allana swore as she toppled to the ground in the shaking. Getting up, she heard what they were being attacked by and wondered aloud, "How did those things sneak up on us like that?"
 Apologetic
02-15-2004, 1:27 AM
Ap had wondered the same thing. With a ship this large and advanced there should be better scanners than that.He knew he should have checked it out. There then came a swarm of bombarding bullets from the turrents on the ship."I cant handle hits like that!"Ap did a 360 turn as he he swung to thr right. He was taking bits of damage and his sheilds were weakening."Blast you!"Ap kicked the consol again and the sheilds reached optimum and the guns went into attack position. Ap went in straight ahead and fired at the turrents but they were sheilded."We need to consentrate at one turrent at a time!"Ap thought that with only the short number of ships it was almost hopless against the battle cruiser.
 the_lord_Revan
02-15-2004, 1:28 AM
(( hey newguy. I MADE THIS UP!!!!(((dont think im getting mad at you k? im not!))) Jedi are Jedi, they have lightsabers if i say they do, they can have giant heads with beams of light sticking outta their foreheads! i just try to keep it with jedi, and anyways, look at the name of my thread!!! KotORv1.2!!! as for u agologetic, what happened!?!? ya fall off a brigde or somethin???just wondering.... new guy, u can join if ya want, just cr8 a char!
and they DID have lightsabers then, and most swords were made with a Cortosis-weave, so they were a bit stronger against sabers!))
" Apo, im at your 9 o'clock so don't shoot at me!" Mace said as they both flew toward the newly arrived ultra-super cucamonga pooper ship ((don't friggin ask, I couldn't make up a cool sounding normal SWs name! Pronounced cuk-a-mong-a!!))

((oh and new guy, she had the staff thingie!!!!!! and Ajunta Pal, he was from b4 KotOR, about 10k years b4 or something like that!!!!! so anyways, its close enough 2 the game anyways! if ya want u can join))((oh and Apo, I liked knoking u down:D it was fun!
 the_lord_Revan
02-15-2004, 1:30 AM
HOLY FORZIZZLE DIZZLE!!!!!! i just posted that after u guys did it!!! U POSTED B4 I COULD POST MINE!!!! what a coincedence!!
 the_lord_Revan
02-15-2004, 1:44 AM
Originally posted by weiderudare
((((((Aint it strange that most of the jedi members are in this thread even though its placed 20k years before the movies?))))

not really, cuz i made windu a really damn old guy, so.... and the guy who talks like Yoda is his ancester, and most of the Jedi council is diff, cept Ki-Adi-Mundi, but i changed it a bit!!!

sry redwing about triple posting, i just wanted 2 answer all the ???'s k?
 Apologetic
02-16-2004, 2:27 AM
(((Naw just been busy and missed this rp)))
Ap took a turrent out but was almost severely damaged by another one."We cant fight this! we need to beat it!"
 jokemaster
02-16-2004, 2:30 AM
"AIM AT THE ENGINES, THEY'RE THE WEAK POINT" Yelled Finny over the comm.
 the_lord_Revan
02-16-2004, 11:40 PM
the Ebon Hawke lands at fulls speed on the big ship( I dont wanna type it everytime i mention it!) and is automatically attacked by about 50 Rakatan soldiers. her auto-turrets open fire on them and start moing them down."mmmm i love the smell of burnt alien in the morning." he readies his lightsabers and heads out of the ship.

****NEXT POST!!!****
he feels a strong dark presence, though thinks nothing of it, regaurding it as just the ship. big mistake."hey Apo, you gonna land or what??" he says over the com-link."ITS PRETTY SAFE TO LAND, AS MY SHIP MOED DOWN ALMOST EVERY GUY ON DEFENSE!"

oopS i hit caps, so i didnt mean to type in all caps!!!just read it as norm!!!
 the_lord_Revan
02-22-2004, 1:51 PM
He starts to cut into the door, when it opens, four sith are behind it,one of them begin to speak,"we saw you from the bridge, Mr.Windu,and we must say that you won't survive this""oh is that so? well *i think you might want to go and fly away from the ship.*" "please don't try to alter our minds Mr.Windu, for we cannot be persuaded to do anything but that of what were supposed to do. now you die" and the battle begins as the speaking Sith charges at Mace, Lightsaber drawn. Mace slices him in half with a chuckle "now tell me boys, Do you really think you can win?" the rest charge at him and he starts to slice them into pieces, Laughing all the time. Apo, Cover me from space while I go to the bridge! i might have to go back into space but probably not, just make sure no bombers show up and attack this ship."

He heads to the bridge, slicing some sith troopers along the way. when he gets to the bridge a Sith Master stands there, waiting for him.Mace says "ahh at last! I've been lookingfor you, took me long enough to find you, you slippery WORM!!!!" "Mace, you won't survive this encounter." "AH my young Padawan, really, I've been told that about 984 times in my life, and if i died all those times, well i'd be one dead bastard! now enough talk, lets kill each other!" and they both begin to fight, Mace slightly winning, he pushes him and jumps to put his lightsaber next to his head."I told you Malcolm, the dark side never wins, not over superior skill. join us, and you can live, I'll bring you back over to the lightside, and you can ive. or i'll just cut the top of your head off, very slowly, and painfully. so, what do you choose?"

"I'll join your so called"PARTY" as long as you don't change my powers."
"Fair enough. now lets go" he says and they both run off of the ship, heading back for the Leviathan."Allana ready the bridge for my arrival, we have a new recruit!" he says and lands on the ship
 Writer
02-23-2004, 11:10 PM
"Ready the bridge," Allana muttered to herself. "What is there to prepare?"

She informed those on the bridge that their captain would soon be arriving and sat down to wait. Then she thought about his mention of a new recruit and stood, a frown on her face.
 jokemaster
02-23-2004, 11:37 PM
Finny went to sit near Allana. He read her face.
"You don't like the new recruit thing either huh?"
 Writer
02-23-2004, 11:45 PM
"How many people does Mace need?" Allana wondered aloud, since Finny had spoken. "Yes, I doubt this new recruit will be an asset to our mission. I cannot help but doubt Mace's mind here."

She shook her head. "I suppose we will understand things better when he gets here."
 the_lord_Revan
02-24-2004, 12:13 AM
"Allana, void that, no people, just ready my cabin for a bit of.....remodeling. i'm gonna do something with my *new*revruit, by the way, he's my old Padawan. Finny, your a knight now, no longer Padawan. Congrats, now lets go."
"Hey Apo, you coming, or do you want to fly shotgun with us? I could catch you in our hyperspace wake, then slingshot you ahead of us. its up to you."
 jokemaster
02-24-2004, 12:15 AM
"What an unexpected promotion" Muttered Finny.
 Writer
02-24-2004, 12:18 AM
"He's probably a little flustered by the reappearance of his old padawan," Allana said to Finny. "By the way, though, I do believe you deserve the promotion."

She left the bridge to tidy up Mace's quarters and as she went, she shook her head in amazement.

"What am I, a housekeeper?" she muttered to herself. "I've suffered a demotion."
 jokemaster
02-24-2004, 12:21 AM
"Yes you have, now if you could polish my boots and blasters I could give you a tip." Finny called out before he left.
 Writer
02-24-2004, 12:30 AM
Allana completely ignored Finny's comments and went to Mace's quarters. When she got there, she used the Force to pick everything up and deposit it where it belonged. Then she left and made her way back to the bridge.
 the_lord_Revan
02-24-2004, 9:07 PM
Mace lands on the ship bringing his Padawan bound with him.he moves to his quarters and binds him on a sturdy bolted down bench. he force locks his door, then heads to the bridge, on the way he stops in in Finny's quarters,"hey man, do you mind gaurding my door, make sure he doesn't escape. I've got him force bound to a bench, but I taught him, so...."a faraway look appears in his eyes," just do it for me, kay?" he leaves and goes to the bridge and finds Allana,"sorry for making you do that, but good job on such short notice. I would give you a credit reward but...we are in a ship together, so just ask me. I'm a bit shaken up from finding him, but I'll get over it, I just hope I can change him, because if not....I'm gonna have to kill him. I don't wanna do that. I hope we don't have to stop anymore than we already have, because we're pretty close. i'm gonna go talk to the council in my room, and start turning him, I might meed your help so be ready if I call you, meditate, charge your force strength as much as possible. I might need you to get Tepe on board too." He left dor his cabin to get this ready. he enters his room and sits down and looks at Malcolm," mmm mmm mmm, what did i tell you boy? the dark side is hard to resist, it can corrupt the strongest of us Jedi! Damnit, how many times???? at least a hundred. im getting this darkness outta you. and you aren't gonna like it, but it won't change your powers, like we said.
now I've gotta speak to the council, so don't speak."

He pops open a vid-screen" master, i need to ask you about an old ritual. I've found my old Padawan, and I've got to do the old pullout power, but I don't have enough strength to make it work effectivly. I have 4 Jedi that can help me, so I just need help on how to do it."

***im gonna make another post cuz this will be huge as hell***
 the_lord_Revan
02-24-2004, 9:22 PM
***finishing post 4^^^^^^^!!!***

"well Master Windu, we need to know how badly corrupted he is.show him to us." Mace pulls Malcolm to the vid-screen."hmmm the young one hasn't been taken very badly, only two or three Jedi will be needed.""ok hold on, i need to get the other Jedi" he hits his comm channel,"Allana come to my quarters, tell Finny to come in too when you get outside the door."

"ok guys now you can tell me what to do." concentrate very hard on the darkness within him. all of you. now concintrate harder and harder."a shadow starts to twist and turn around the room, realesed from Malcolms body."now I can see it, concentrate with all of your Force Power on that shadow. try to crush it into a tiny ball. now destroy it." A blinding flash of light explodes from the shadow. Malcolm lays unconciess(i no thats spelled very wrong!)
good job you three.that is only been completed by about 10 Jedi, so consider yourselves lucky."the vid-screen closes and Mace looks at the ground. Than he passes out.

((someone else finish what happens 2 me!!!))
 jokemaster
02-26-2004, 12:16 AM
"Thanks Mace." Says Finny into the comlink. He tries again and again. Finally he bolts to Mace's room, finding him unconcious.
"Mace, you all right?"
 Black Knight of Keno
02-26-2004, 12:22 PM
Tepe looked out of his ship's window only to see Mace's ship. He knew something was wrong. Tepe got to the teleportation room with three soldiers. The teleport teleported Tepe and the soldiers into Mace's ship. They walked to Mace's room. "Well, well. This little ritual maker should get some rest now" Tepe took Mace's legs and one of the soldiers took his arms and they carried Mace to the bed. Tepe looked around. He was standing near the door as his soldiers kept an eye how Mace was doing.

((Yeah, I know. Just stick with the teleport's. That's obviously why I got back to my ship if you look back posts))
 the_lord_Revan
02-27-2004, 12:49 AM
((its cool, it'll work 4 what were doin!))
Mace awakes to find himself on his bed, his chamber empty.
he tries to stand but finds that he is too weak to move.
"Damn, I guess that took a little too much work...Allana, could you come to my quarters?"he says over his bedside comlink
 the_lord_Revan
03-01-2004, 10:39 PM
((guys some one else can do something if u want!!!))
 jokemaster
03-01-2004, 11:27 PM
Finny strode back and forth the bridge, supervising the crew.
 Writer
03-02-2004, 12:41 AM
Allana sighed and moved to obey.

"I must be a human yoyo," she muttered to herself. "First one place, then a completely different place."

She walked into Mace's quarters and stood for a moment, just watching him, waiting for him to tell her wat he wanted.
 the_lord_Revan
03-02-2004, 10:28 PM
We'll be arriving soon, I want the entire team to meditate. No exeptions, we all are gonna need have a ton of Force power. I want you to get even more than everybody, because you and I did the meditation.I've Meditated quite a bit, but I know you haven't.So tell the others, then go meditate.
 jokemaster
03-02-2004, 11:20 PM
Finny kept patrolling the ship, checking on its status.
 Writer
03-03-2004, 3:07 PM
Allana used the Force to inform the team to meditate as she walked back to her quarters. There, she dropped into a meditative position and did as she was told.
 jokemaster
03-03-2004, 9:55 PM
Finny ignored the order. He did not enjoy meditating, and didn't find it useful. Besides, someone had to watch the crew. He rationalized.
 the_lord_Revan
03-05-2004, 12:45 AM
Mace stood up, fully recharged. He heard footsteps in the chamber beyond his. he stood up and walked out.he saw Finny and said"are you fully charged finny?or maybe you wanna talk about something, since you have such a strange troubled look on your face"
 jokemaster
03-05-2004, 12:51 AM
"Something about this doesn't smell right" Replied Finny.
 the_lord_Revan
03-05-2004, 12:52 AM
What do you mean"
 jokemaster
03-05-2004, 9:45 PM
Finny shrugged. "I got a bad feeling about this. I guess I must be nervous."
 the_lord_Revan
03-06-2004, 12:58 AM
"maybe, ive found that just clearing your mind works great"
 jokemaster
03-06-2004, 3:45 AM
"I'm not much for clearing one's mind. I'd rather figure things out for myself."
 the_lord_Revan
03-07-2004, 1:20 AM
"well then it depends"

((lol, well than this is a quick post!))
 jokemaster
03-07-2004, 1:26 AM
"Depends on what?"
 the_lord_Revan
03-07-2004, 7:43 PM
"depends on, Oh well were here!!better tell the crew, get ready.
im gonna go talk to the council."
he walks off into his bedchambers. the same vid-screen pops out
"ahh comrades, what is it you require of this planet,((what was the name again?? im too lazy to go back and look!))"
"well we need you to spy, and also do other things as well, maybe like getting an addition to our fleet...."
"good enough. Windu out."
the screen drops back into the desk and he walks out.
"well"he addresses the party" we're gonna have to go down and spy on this planet. we'll also have to get somekind of ship, the Republic wants it. it's real big, and only WE can get it. lets go."
 Black Knight of Keno
03-07-2004, 8:03 PM
((Ki-Adi-Mundi))

Tepe stood in the group. "So, you mean that the jedi's are nowdays the thief's and spy's?" Tepe asked, looking at Mace. After Tepe got his answer, he got back into his ship that launched Tepe into the planet with an escaping pod. The ship tried to stealth the pod so it wouldn't been seen by the planet's defence system. The pod soon crashed on a small rocky area where Tepe hid, trying to contacthis ship. He heard onlu static from the pod's communicator and so he used his own and talked with the officers there for many hours. The pod has not been detected by the planet's defence system for all that the ship had noticed but there was a chance of some foot soldiers and travellers that patrol around the wild. Tepe hid in a cave behind the pod for a while and then got a contact to Mace. "Mace, I'm hiding in a cave. My ship's radar says that I'm about two miles from somekind of a metropolis" Tepe said and waited for an answer. He heard speak from the rocks and hid behind some rocks in the darker part of the cave. He had hidden the pod with some rocks that he moved with the force.
 the_lord_Revan
03-07-2004, 10:44 PM
((no the name of the planet! i remembered now tho!))
"Your farther away than us, I'm in the city. you could've just landed here, instead of landing like a bat outta hell! I'll try to make my way over to you, so just hold on."
 Black Knight of Keno
03-08-2004, 9:45 AM
"No, I'm coming there. Wait me in the northern outskirts" Tepe replied and put his commlink away. He saw allready the guards. "Damnit... Grun's..." Tepe mumbled and made a distraction with the force. He ran to the grun's and sliced them half with his lightsaber. "Sorry for doing that... But I have to be unnoticed" Tepe said and dragged the grun bodies to the dark cave. "I ain't coming here again" Tepe said and used all his force to move a huge rock to cover the cave. Tepe then ran with force towards the northern outskirts of the town
 the_lord_Revan
03-08-2004, 9:40 PM
"good enough" he went back into the City.
Walks into a bar called the Crusty Fart.
"well thats a good name for a Cantina"he says" Everyone, Meet in the CRusty Fart, Don't ask about the name."
 jokemaster
03-08-2004, 9:41 PM
Originally posted by the_lord_Revan
Crusty Fart.

(( :eyeraise: ))
"You want to drink in a place with that name?
 the_lord_Revan
03-08-2004, 9:47 PM
"sure why not? Anyways, were not getting a drink."
 jokemaster
03-08-2004, 9:48 PM
"I am"
Page: 3 of 4