Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

kotor v1.2!!!!

Page: 2 of 4
 Black Knight of Keno
02-02-2004, 4:11 PM
((Well, the Neduarian model 3-89-2 called Hyperspace slasher is big too. It looks like this (http://www.30doradus.org/spaceships/images/mystery.jpg) but it's hole black and quite big. It's mostly docked on a human repairing station called HIPRS-54(or Handewar like some call it) (http://www.30doradus.org/spaceships/images/ds9.jpg) ))

Tepe stood up and looked at Apo. "Hey, yopu need some help?" Tepe asked, lowering his hand to help Apo up. When Apo was back up, Tepe walked next to Mace. "What's the coordinates?" Tepe asked and when Mace told them, Tepe pushed the coordinates to the controller that he had took out from his pocket again

((Sorry for the char control but had to do it))
 Writer
02-02-2004, 5:01 PM
((Sorry I've not been here for a while.))

Allana remained seated and silent, quietly watching everybody in the room.

(No, it's not much, but hey! At least I'm back, right? :p )
 the_lord_Revan
02-03-2004, 1:05 AM
((OOOO i know what ship it is now!!! pretty badass tho!! this is a lot bigger tho.))
" hey i told you Ap, but were almost there so get ready for battle, SUIT UP!!!
Bravo team, you are to go to the planets surface,and to scrounge any other Interdicter ships, preferably the Judicater, because ive look deeper into this "Planet" and have found that there are about 50 interdicter's onplanet. the ship will be about at these coordinates, (he tells bravo team the coordinates) brace yourselves guys, were comin out of hyperspace." "ok now bravo team, try, and i cant put more emphasis on try, to get another interdicter. bravo team moves off the ship, Now you guys, alpha team,(hes pointing to finny, Allana,Apo, And Tepe. lets get suited up. we're to get to the major planetery core and detonate a quantom explosive to stop most production of ships and stuff. lets go
 jokemaster
02-03-2004, 9:12 AM
Finny suited up, and checked his blaster.
 the_lord_Revan
02-04-2004, 2:47 AM
the group loaded into the Ebon Hawke ( oh and for any of you kotor players(((and replayers))) i DID mean to spell it wrong!) and they head towards the planet. "ok, we have to use plan *hide behind the Whities*(LOL!!!j/k) and get into the Stellar core of the planet. we kill as many people as we can on the way to the implosionary field. when Bravo Team tells us that they got the Judicator, than we can plant the seismic charges. they will trigger an implosion. its better and stronger than an explosion. plus it looks cool as hell! lets go." and they land on the surface of the planet. they head toward the Stellar core, eliminating any resistance in their way. "Red team leader? Come in Red team leader.This is Red team leader Bravo team, Do you have The Judicator?" "Thats affirm. blow her up Mace."" ok guys, head back toward the Ebon Hawke, Ill be alone and ill set the charges, so you guys go so we dont have to wait on anybody but me. now go." they all go back toward the Ebon Hawke, and Mace sets the charges. he uses his force speed all the way to the Ebon Hawke. they take off and get far enough away from the planet with the two Interdictors. You see a Blue Wave of noise blow the planet in half. all of a sudden, tthe planet moves back together, shrinks from actual sight. and then It implodes, making a HUGE hole in space.

((HOLY**** THAT WAS PROBABLY THE BIGGEST POST IVE EVERMADE!!! oh and yes, i did char-control a few times, i hope you guys dont mind!)):eek:
 Black Knight of Keno
02-04-2004, 11:28 AM
((No prob))

Tepe looks ou of the small window infront of him. "Damn, now that's a big hole..." he mumbles and hears a beep. He takes the controller out of his pocet and see's that the ship has jumped out of the hyperspace near Mace's Infiltrator
 the_lord_Revan
02-04-2004, 2:37 PM
((hey Tepe, do you really live in Finland???))
"Allana? Allana are you there? damn where the hell is she? Hey Tepe, have you seen Allana?i know she was on the ship when we left cuz i saw her, im gonna go and serch the Ebon Hawke."
he walks off and searches the Ebon Hawke. He finds Allana on the ground, hardly breathing."Damnit! Allana, wake up honey, wake up." he hits his commounit,"we need a response team in the Ebon Hawke, NOW!!!! get the Kolto tank ready."((she aint dead,shes been poisoned or something like that, ill prob make it a blaster shot,i dunno.) He lifts her up and starts to carry her to sickbay.(im sorta char-controllin Allana cuz wildjedi isnt here a lot of the time, so I'm sorta ccin her now.:) hey igotta spice up this rpg a bit!!)

SPLAT!!!!!!!!!
 Black Knight of Keno
02-04-2004, 6:34 PM
((Yup, Finland's the place. Why?))

Tepe looked around to see Allana but then heard the shouts. He ran towards the shouts just to see Allana on the ground. His eyes closed and he was quiet for few seconds, then he opened his eyes and checked Allana's vitals. "Damnit... How could this happen now... Mace, my ship has some experienced medical droids. You want em' here to help?" Tepe asked and looked at Mace, ready to push the button on his controller.
 jokemaster
02-04-2004, 9:09 PM
Finny heard Mace, and quickly scrambled to help him.
"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN DAMMIT?!
 Writer
02-04-2004, 10:17 PM
((Thanks for keeping me in this.))

Allana's eyes fluttered. She was regaining consciousness. She mumbled something that could not be understood and tried to move. When she opened her eyes, she could not see anything. Everything was blurry.

As she regained her voice, she said, "I guess that somebody at The Crusty Gizka was paid to get rid of me. I am lucky it is difficult to poison me."

Her eyesight was still fuzzy.
 the_lord_Revan
02-05-2004, 12:21 AM
((Shall we "Spice" this rpg up a bit??))
Mace moves over to her," good, i almost thought that we'd actually lost you there, hey you guys why dont you let me tell her something in private? thanks."Finny and the others shuffle out of the room. Mace pushes her hair back off of her face, and then he leans down and kisses her on the lips. they start , well how can you say.....making love on the table.(btw my char is white, so its not inter-racial, i changed!!!) they get done and got dressed, they walked out of sickbay and went to the bridge.the crew looks at them both, and they both have a bit of a glow radiating from them. "hey now guys stop staring and get back to work! set course for...Arkatanis."

((i told you i was gonna spice it up a bit!!!
 jokemaster
02-05-2004, 1:25 AM
Finny walked toward Mace.
"Can I ask you something?" He asked
 Redwing
02-05-2004, 6:56 AM
((Not to be annoying [again], but Rev? You had permission to do that 'spice' thing, right?))
 Black Knight of Keno
02-05-2004, 11:25 AM
((Nope, he didn't. I think))

Tepe looked around and then out of the window, seeing his ship.
"Well, hello there..." Tepe said quietly and he pushed three buttons on his controller, making his ship start pulling the small shuttle(?) in to the hangar. When they were there, Tepe stepped out, saying bye to the others and that Tepe would keep in touch very soon. The shuttle was sent away from the hangar as Tepe walked to the main deck to see if everything was going allright. He sat in his chair infront of the windows and looked as the droids kept working with the humans. The ship blasted towards Handewar that was now near the place.
 Writer
02-05-2004, 4:12 PM
((Don't worry Redwing. He didn't convince Allana to fall madly in love with him. Even to the end, she'll treat him proffessionally. I hope to see no more of that.))
 the_lord_Revan
02-06-2004, 5:24 AM
((sorry Redwing, and all you other guys who mind, I was a bit drugged up from pain medication, so i really was kinda out there:). if you want i can change it so they just kiss or something, just tell me. im still pretty drugged up from pain meds, but im a bit more coherent.)) Yeah, what'cha want man? I've kinda been wondering about Allana, how or when did she get poisoned? i've been trying to figure it out and the only real possility is that she got micked. only explanation i've got. but what was it you wanted to ask?"

((BTW i DID NOT char control here,just in case you thought i did when i was speaking to Finny, K? and i really will change that if you guys might have been offended by it in any way, and if anybody who views it and wants it changed, ive got no prob with it. and no im not doing a Janet Jackson here and trying for damage control, cuz THERE WAS NO REAL DAMAGE!!!!! lol sry.thx guys!
 Black Knight of Keno
02-06-2004, 5:47 AM
((Damn you sick pervert *bitchslap* :p ))

Tepe looks out from his ship's main deck, seeing the shuttle he just left and then Handewar space station. The ship quietly docked for repairs and Tepe got commands flowing on the main deck
 the_lord_Revan
02-06-2004, 6:03 AM
((Damnit man, its not like i did it on my own accord!!, i really dont mind changing it, and anyways, redwings bugging me like hell, i dont think he likes me*sniff* oh well,any ways, what the hell are you doing? i thought that was in the Trek universe, isnt it??well i guess i probably should stfu considering my last-last post. hey Redwing i got a question for you. how bad do you have to be to get BANNED!?!? on that one thread,what saber color do you use? or something like that, a guy got banned! did you do it, can the thread starter do it? and if so,how mush(pure proof rite there that im still drugged up!)much*crap must one do to get banned???
 weiderudare
02-06-2004, 7:03 AM
(((((((em, you know that Redwing is a mod right??)))))
 Black Knight of Keno
02-06-2004, 3:35 PM
((Revan, it is normally, but this is a SW ship(now) and maybe the Trek ship was a great great grandfather of this ship :p ))
 jokemaster
02-06-2004, 8:30 PM
"First of all, You're the only person I know of who shields all of his thoughts all the time. First question: What's the plan? In my profession, I need to know that, it's never been a problem, I've always been able to read it out of the captain's mind, but with you, i need to ask. Second: Does being able to read people's minds mean I could be a jedi?"
 Redwing
02-06-2004, 11:17 PM
((Rev: um. actually, my bad. You're allowed to character control in your own thread if you MUST. But any other place, it's against the rules (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80298). So. Oops. :animelol:

I really need to re-organize those rules. They suck.

Banned? Well. This doesn't go for the Swamp, but nothing you do in here will likely get me trying to ban you unless you make of a habit of trying to piss people off. ;) (And nope, thread starters can't ban people.)

Wow, now I feel guilty for polluting the thread with excess conversation when I'm not even a part of it. :D *note to self: join new RPGs already*))
 jokemaster
02-07-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Redwing
(( *note to self: join new RPGs already*))
((*takes out all notes to self Redwing did about joining new RPGs, and adds that one.*))
 the_lord_Revan
02-07-2004, 12:37 AM
((lol thx for answering me redwing, i just saw a guy, ((Check this rpg out, i think its called "what is your favorite saber color and why?" theres a guy there who is banned, so i was just wondering, btw I think you should make it so thread starters can ban ppl, it might keep somethings from happening, ya know?as for the cc thing, most o the people in this thread dont mind if we char control each other, and i really dont mind if anyone char-controls me!:D, but did you see what i put in jedi war?? that was after i saw this, and i got kinda pissed, sry!:o THX!! oh and do you want me to change the thing^^? Hey redwing, i read part of the rules, i liked this one!

And no God-moding.

This means:

"I am all-powerful, all knowing, omnipotent being and I can whoop everything on Earth"
lol))
((o and btw redwing, dont feel bad about polluting my thread, you can even be part of it if you want!!!:D ))
"well for the first question Finny, i cant really help you with, because ive gained a certain, how can you say, Mental Block. most people can be read cuz they havent trained against it.
As for the second.... i dunno, maybe we should go to Corusant next, before we go to Arkatanis, because i have felt a bit of a force swell when im around you,so...." Mace walks over to the control panel, he replans the course,"there, now we are going to the council, i'll send a message ahead to Master Vandar, and i will get a bit off sleep after that.See ya"

I'm serious about that Redwing, if you want, join this rpg, you post a lot so... its easier to keep it going, and can you post some in Life of the Jedi, cuz im kinda worried about its.... how can you say..survivability, its seems to kinda be fighting for its life!!!thx man, and i realize that hey! why am i getting mad at you for messing with my stuff? your just doing your job!!!(btw i think you modders should give ban/boot capabilities to thread starters!!!;) )
 the_lord_Revan
02-07-2004, 7:59 PM
"sir we've arrvied" a uniformed man says to Mace."ohhhh, thank you,good job."mace replies, then he rubs his head,"what did i drink?" he gets dressed and heads to the bridge,"Finny, ready to meet the high council? cuz were here. lets go.
 jokemaster
02-07-2004, 11:47 PM
Finny stepped out, his hair actually combed. He actually looked respectable now.
"I guess I'm ready."
 the_lord_Revan
02-08-2004, 1:03 AM
((hey Jokemaster, u think Redwing should join this rpg?atleast thered be more posts!!:D ))
"lets go, we need to see them in about 5 minutes, but it could take awile if they want to train you, so lets go. Hey, anybody want anything while im down here? i could get someone another lightsaber, if they want." Finny and Mace get on the Ebon Hawke, and go to the planet below....
 the_lord_Revan
02-08-2004, 1:04 AM
((hey Jokemaster, u think Redwing should join this rpg?atleast thered be more posts!!:D ))
"lets go, we need to see them in about 5 minutes, but it could take awile if they want to train you, so lets go. Hey, anybody want anything while im down here? i could get someone another lightsaber, if they want." Finny and Mace get on the Ebon Hawke, and go to the planet below...."hey man, when i come out of the chamber, ill tell you to come in so... just wait outside the room till i do k?"
 the_lord_Revan
02-08-2004, 1:06 AM
((oops, i hit back and edited my post, instead of editing normally, oops. i guess i can keep it there, JUST DISREGARD THE FIRST POST THERE EVERYBODY!!!!!
 jokemaster
02-08-2004, 1:33 AM
"Sure" He said, and sat down on a chair.
 the_lord_Revan
02-08-2004, 3:57 AM
((i control all of jedi council!))
"yes master windu, sense him i can"says master Gondaon, very powerful he is, send him in, let me speak to him myself." Mace goes to the door and motions Finny to come."ahhh yess, i sense great power within you young one, but you still have a dark kernal within you, wise would it be to make a jedi out of you?"
Master long-headed guy says"i think we could side him with Mace, for he could probably turn him fully into a Jedi of the light, isn't that right mace?""yes, i think i could keep him on the right path."" well then,settled this is, make a Jedi out of you we shall, go see master varook for your tests.

((master long headed guy! lol))
 Black Knight of Keno
02-08-2004, 6:51 AM
((Revan, You mean the long headed guy in the council on Episode 1&2? Hi's Ki-Adi-Mundi just so you know if you meant him :p ))

Tepe's ship landed on one of the coruscant's landing bay's. Tepe walks out and see's a smaller edition of the Jedi transport. Tepe walks in it and soon he is in the Jedi temple. He walks on the corridors and greet's many Jedi's as he stops next to the door of the high council. He sits down on a chair and waits.
 jokemaster
02-08-2004, 1:43 PM
Finny followed teh council member, wondering what the tests were
 the_lord_Revan
02-08-2004, 11:27 PM
((thx Tepe, i couldnt remember until now, since i read your post AND rewatched epi II!))
Ki-Adi-Mundi made Finny recite the code of the Jedi, then asked him about his lightsaber,"What colour would you like? there are many colours, but i can only give you, Blue, orange, green, yellow, and purple, and you might find others, such as the Mantle of the Force. choose your colour, then go to the workbench and construct your lightsaber."

"Tepe, how you like that lightshow,eh? i told you it looks cool as hell."Mace replied to Tepe." im getting Finny trained so were all Jedi, plus he has a strong Aura about him, and a great destiny(my char is sorta like the white version of Jolee Bindo, in SWKotOR!)
My name is Manual Calavera!!!
 jokemaster
02-08-2004, 11:33 PM
"I think I'll make it green" Said Finny, and sat down to work on it.
 the_lord_Revan
02-09-2004, 12:40 AM
((hey JM tell your force powers, so we know them.))
"good, yess very good. everything seems to be set in place perfectly. good, now you may go see Mace, he will take you from here."
"hey Tepe did you need to see the Council?
cuz were about to go so you might wanna hurry up, but if we leave before you, were going to planet Arkatanis, so ill meet you there"he says as Finny walks out."lets go, we might need somethings before we go, but im leaving to the Leviathan, shes my baby!"
LOL((btw Jokemaster, i u diddnt read ^ top, just tell me your force powers!))
 Black Knight of Keno
02-09-2004, 11:38 AM
Tepe nodded as the two men walked away. Tepe walked in to see the council. They talked for three hours and then Tepe left the council. When he got to his ship, he told the coordinates of Arkatanis. Then they were off.
 jokemaster
02-09-2004, 12:18 PM
((Powers: Force Statis, force-mind trick, force jump/pull/push. saber-throw, saber-offense, saber-defense, force-mind read, and force-sense danger thingy.))
Finny followed Windu.
 Writer
02-09-2004, 11:08 PM
Allana was still on the Leviathan when Finny and Mace returned, but she was getting a little impatient for their return and was walking to docking bay 39 to get her ship when she saw Finny and Mace walking the other way. Seeing them, she changed her mind and turned to walk with them.

"How did the meeting go?" she asked.
 jokemaster
02-09-2004, 11:19 PM
"Good, I think" Replied Finny.
 the_lord_Revan
02-10-2004, 12:06 AM
((lol force-sense-danger thingie!))
"Quite,they sensed the same thing as I, and so we've trained him.
now all we have to do is make it to Arkatanis alive.
Helmsmen, set course for Arkatanis, and be quick about it."
 Writer
02-11-2004, 4:50 PM
"All we have to do?" Allana repeated, her eyes sparkling with laughter. "You make it sound too easy. It won't be that easy and you know it. There are many obstacles between here and there, some of them easy, some of them hard. It won't be easy at all."
 the_lord_Revan
02-12-2004, 12:15 AM
" i know, I know, but we DO have 2 interdicter ships so.... first we've gotta find out whats there since we have no idea yet.
well just find out.
 the_lord_Revan
02-14-2004, 1:28 PM
((wow if my 'nets not screwing up, then no-one has posted in over 5 days!!!!!!!))
Finny, Allana, Tepe, Apo, and mace were in the combat center,overveiwing the starmaps. all of a sudden the ship rocked with and explosion.
"General quarters, all hands man your battle stations,we are under attack, I repeat we are under attack! Captain to the bridge!"
"Damn! lets go everbody." they all ran to the bridge.
"sir we have four Rakatan battlecruisers of the port side, i need your orders!"
"Aim for the bridge, both banks..." the Rakatan ship fires again..."FIRE!" the ship gets hit with a crippling blow to the bridge of the ship, and explodes." repeat the same thing with each ship, wait until each ship fires, fire after they do, their shields lower for 5 seconds after they fire!"
 jokemaster
02-14-2004, 1:54 PM
"Mace, those are battlecruisers, they won't be alone." Warned Finny. Those ships never traveled without another type of ship escorting them.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-14-2004, 2:51 PM
((I'm not in your ship, Revan!))

Tepe looked as the ship was being attacked and then saw a huge ship flying towards them. Tepe commanded that the ship had to be destroyed. Every turret was manned and Tepe's ship attacked.
 the_lord_Revan
02-14-2004, 6:00 PM
(( im aware of that, u were there for a sec, then warped back!+its about time you got here again guys!)) "well be alright, after we finish this next one were outta here. we'd better get the hell outta here NOW. Helmsmen, re-enter hyperspace! go go go, now!!!!
 Hiroki
02-14-2004, 8:31 PM
(( Hi guys! I just read some of your thread, and I noticed its 20,000 years before A new Hope, correct? Well, why do you have lightsabers instead of swords? Didn't the Jedi/Sith use a special type of sword back around the time of the first Jedi/Sith? Since lightsabers wern't invented yet. Atleast thats how it looked in JA and KotOR... ))
 jokemaster
02-14-2004, 8:56 PM
((Play KotOR again, they use lightsasbers, and JA takes place AFTER Return of the Jedi))
Finny ran to a turret, and started shooting at the battlecruiser, aiming for it's engine, knowing that the bridge was heavily armored.
 weiderudare
02-14-2004, 11:31 PM
((((((Aint it strange that most of the jedi members are in this thread even though its placed 20k years before the movies?))))
Page: 2 of 4