Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Attack Of The Clones TC Screenshot Spectacular

Page: 3 of 3
 Lei Hng Wei
03-17-2004, 11:35 PM
If only the "die on moving vehicles" bug were fixed, fighting on a train as it circled the square full of duelers would be sweet. :D
 Archonon
03-18-2004, 12:09 AM
Those look awesome, I'm dying to play through Coruscant. I justr visited your site and noticed your announcement of the OJP/AOTCTC partnership and I was curious as to how it will affect the demo or any upcoming releases that were scheduled for the near future?

Map looks great guys, can't wait to see it once finished.
 razorace
03-18-2004, 12:32 AM
All it really means for that is that all the OJP features will be in AotC.
 ronbrothers
03-18-2004, 12:39 AM
That looks awsome, Anakin. Glad to see the OJP/AOTCTC partnership. This is going to be one fine mod!
 Archonon
03-18-2004, 2:51 AM
Thanks for the clarification razorace, I was just wondering if the upcoming demo was then going to be held back a while to implement the new OJP features or if it was still scheduled to be released as is soonish.

I really look forward to seeing what developements OJP can bring to AOTCTC though I admit I don't have the OJP beta and don't actually grasp all it does.

Basically I'm just hoping to see some confirmation that it will not be that long off that I'll be able to play that totally awesome Coruscant map. :)
 Anakin
03-18-2004, 8:51 AM
No, the demo is still on for the end of the month, we nearly have got it done 80% just sorting out the maps now
 Alegis
03-18-2004, 5:16 PM
Okidoki, please keep us informed

Yet to fourth/fifth whatever the latest comments here; i myself knew bery little about it. Saw neat screenies i did, but about the gameplay jack shet. I thought about following the progress on the website and forums and all but there wasnt anything more on that, except for getting brutal comments how wude after posting i wanted to participate in voice actors just because it wasnt in the correct voice actors thread of the dozen.
 Zappa_0
04-01-2004, 10:25 PM
Any updates on the TC, Demo and the OJP partnership? Also I seen in the forums you was gonna have a press release, anything on that?
 razorace
04-01-2004, 11:30 PM
Well, after some members of AotC TC team started changing terms and doing stuff that they expected us to go along with without our consent, OJP has decided to pull out of the partnership until the AotC TC team can figure out what the hell they want or are doing.

As such, we will not hosting our forums or website on their servers.

However, on a more personal level, we've worked out a deal with the coders of AotC TC to cooperate with them. The teams, websites, etc, will remain the same but the coders cooperating with us as dictated by the OJP guidelines.

In layman terms, some elements of OJP will be used in AotC and some elements of AotC will be submitted and added to OJP.
 Zappa_0
04-02-2004, 12:50 AM
Hmmm very interesting, cant wait to hear from Anakin.
 razorace
04-02-2004, 1:20 AM
Originally posted by Zappa_0
Hmmm very interesting, cant wait to hear from Anakin.

Well, I am the OJP lead moderator so the information is accurate. But, feel free to wait for Anakin's AotC TC view on it.
 Zappa_0
04-02-2004, 9:46 AM
Oh I believe you razorace, im just interested in what Anakin has to say. I like what both groups are doing and its too bad that you all could not see eye to eye at this point in time. Hopefully things will work out later down the road.
 zERoCooL2479
04-02-2004, 4:00 PM
Originally posted by razorace

Sure, some progress has been made lately, but that seems to be mainly due to Unique coming in and basically turning the TC into AImod with AotC maps/models. And then you degrade his contribution by promoting someone who didn't do jack for the project until Unique started chompin' at the bit.

Hmm...let me ask you something? I know this comment was made a while ago, (3/16) to be approx; but I can't help but notice the comment was geared toward me. Now...if you truly were covering aotctc development, you would know what assignments jaii gave me to do in jk2. Now I've done them, when jaii mysteriously disappeared the project was dropped. No one knew WTF was going on. Most of it was because of bad management. So stating that I didnt do "jack" was and is a completely false statement. As soon as I finished 1.2 of the JAR project, Anakin finally contacted me and said we brought in a new programmer for you to work with. I was like great, when do we start. The fact that Unique1 was making a port of his jk2 mod to jk3, and that he became a part of the team, made everything easier from a coding perspective. We merged our code almost immediatly that day.

Now that I know the other programmers are serious about working on the project, I started creating visions and goals of what I want the mod to do. The other leaders at AOTC:TC seemed very unmotivated so they brought me in. Why did they do that? Simple...I have been there from day 1 and I am very much a leader when it comes to teamplay.

So here we are now, still coding and everything going well. I just wanted to make sure you knew the truth before making any judgment on the dedication I have to working on mods and contributing to parts of the team.

c1...out
 razorace
04-02-2004, 6:22 PM
I'll remind you that non-staff members don't see the staff forums. We don't see any of the work assignments or progress reports.

As such, I wasn't aware that you had done any actual code work for AotC TC before Unique joined. Wudan never said anything about you while he was on the project and Jaii has been AWOL for at least a year.

I'm sorry if my statement was inaccurate.
 Daniel333
03-12-2007, 4:10 AM
Im so excited lm downloading the mod right now well no ones been on this forum for a while but this mod IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 razorace
03-12-2007, 1:12 PM
I assume you're talking about the demo since this project has been dead for a while now.
 Daniel333
03-12-2007, 5:01 PM
l am l figured that out when l finished downloading. l cant get the file mpdefault.cfg if you can find a way for this file to work please tell me well it says the error is that they cant find the file and l belive it cause when l had a look in aotctc folder and l didnt find it so what l do l deleated the file then download it again and the same thing happened so please help me.
 Zappa_0
03-12-2007, 7:44 PM
And you didnt see the last reply was in 2004?
 Daniel333
03-13-2007, 2:41 AM
l know but l just wanted an answer for my problem then l will be gone so please tell me what it is
 azimnj
03-18-2007, 12:21 AM
same here
Page: 3 of 3