Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fraggle Rock Admins (*complaint*)

Page: 1 of 1
 traj
12-13-2003, 5:17 AM
<----Banned for no reason

Nazi admins must be stopped
 noide
12-13-2003, 5:55 AM
dude fragllrock is so bad dontr even bother playing there. the server is laggy and full of nubs who whine when they lose *whcih is all the time cuz gthey are nubs* and they kick/ban people who they know r goin to own them. i hav some funny demos from that servr and lightsaberELitE
 griff38
12-15-2003, 6:35 PM
I kick killed 3 times there 2day before they did the admin bully thing.

I kept saying "Sorry did I do that?" "oh man" then I would do it again.
 Kurgan
12-17-2003, 3:30 AM
Sometimes when this happens it's because of a "subadmin" or "guest admin" who just abuses his privilages.

If you can, try to contact the admin using his PM or email.

If that's not possible, oh well. Some admins are just jerks, and you're better off finding another server.

Or it could be he just banned a big IP range and you were just an innocent victim of his overzealousness.

If you want, try to connect again in 24 hours and see if you're still banned. If you are, take my advice... the server probably isn't worth it. ; p
 g//plaZma
12-18-2003, 2:16 AM
No, it's just cuz FraggleRock sucks. They were nazis in JK2 too. They just don't like players that are better than they are (which is almost everyone).
Page: 1 of 1