Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Making you 100/100 at begining of duel?

Page: 1 of 1
 Comet
11-30-2003, 9:47 PM
Lo, i've been working on a mod and i want to make it so when you start the duel your 200 hp and when you end it you are 200 hp, i found the one for powerduels but not for single, and i know it exists cos after the end of a duel you come back with 100 hp..

Also whats with the gt_duel stuff, i see nothing about ffa which is strange..

thanks in advance :)
 razorace
12-01-2003, 2:27 AM
Hmmm, it's should all be in the client spawn function. If you found one part of it, the rest should be right there. I haven't checked this since JKO thou...
 zERoCooL2479
12-01-2003, 4:43 AM
Originally posted by Comet
Lo, i've been working on a mod and i want to make it so when you start the duel your 200 hp and when you end it you are 200 hp, i found the one for powerduels but not for single, and i know it exists cos after the end of a duel you come back with 100 hp..

Also whats with the gt_duel stuff, i see nothing about ffa which is strange..

thanks in advance :)

I have that in my upcoming Jedi Academy Reloaded mod where you can pick what shields you want to start duel with. When the duel is over, you return to your previous HP/Shields before the duel.
 Comet
12-01-2003, 6:19 PM
hmm would there be any way you'd tell me how to do it? if not thats fine i understand you probably don't want people bothering you with requests for info..
 MasterSidious
12-02-2003, 12:55 AM
Isn't OJP an open source thing and would answer this question? I'm seriously asking and wandering. What is OJP? Is it this?

ANYWAY, I found some stuff that might be helpful, just search files for "DUEL_HEALTH".
 razorace
12-02-2003, 2:56 AM
Yes, OJP (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=542) would be ideal for solving this issue.
Page: 1 of 1