Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Crisis of the Worlds

Page: 4 of 5
 Kuuki
12-01-2003, 12:59 AM
WH Irvine "I am Irvine Cracken Cracern. And the only authority on that matter is that is that maybe today you wouldn't want the risk of harm being caused onto yourself and those you are ackompanied with. Besides, I'm here doing this on a favor."

Davin "Don't listen to him, he's a coward."

WH Irvine "My track record says otherwise."
 Deac
12-01-2003, 4:37 PM
[Redwing: Almalexia or Vivec?]

Reletha: See. I'm not just queen of an empty throne. My followers will protect me.

Hammerhead: All Kings and Queens fall in the wave of democracy that follows the glorious revolution!

*Demons look puzzled at one another*

Deac: So the only way for me to win here is kill you? That's what I'll do then!

*Deac lunges at Reletha*
 Kuuki
12-01-2003, 5:37 PM
*The Commanding Demon responds to Deac by using his 'demonic traits' to dash lightning quick to get infront of Reletha. He deflects Deac's shot with his sword. Deac's lightsaber didn't even scratch the blade of the Demon's phsyical sword.*

Commanding demon "Ha ha, nice try human!"
 Redwing
12-01-2003, 8:26 PM
((...Almalexia. ;) But in RPG continuity, um, some other god. Can't be stealing MW's plot now can we? :D

In spoiler tags for those who don't want Morrowind/Tribunal spoilers hinted at ;)))

Trael: This does not need to end in violence. Perhaps, Queen, there might be something you would be willing to exchange the key we need for?
 BattleDog
12-01-2003, 8:54 PM
Flax: Shut and lets go to war! *Flax uses the force to slam the commander out of the way.
 Kuuki
12-01-2003, 10:42 PM
*The Commander hits the wall, but is unscathed, he quickly gets to his feet.*

WH Irvine *In response to Flax's move* "Very well then."

*WH Irvine's eyes glow red as he raises his left hand, a rumbling in the air can be hear as those whom don't posess the 'nessesary training' in the force, to prevent themselves being lifted fromt he ground by their necks, mildly choking them. Half of the Demons gather around WH Irvine, preparing for retalation.*

WH Irvine *glaring with his glowing red eyes.* "I gave you chance to heed my warnings, but you didn't give me much choice. You are out numbered and the balence is far on our side."

*WH Irvine increases his grip slightly. At this pont Davin drops his weapons and trys to grab at the invisible force, in natural attempt to try and free himself.*

WH Irvine "Deac Starkiller, Taklin Flax, Continue with your actions agenst Reletha, or anyone else in this room, it will be at the cost of your friends' lives."
 jokemaster
12-02-2003, 3:24 PM
*Greco had seen this before, except it had been Vader. Instead of fighting it he calmly reached for his belt and dropped a Thermal Detonator, which rolled at Irvine.*
 Deac
12-02-2003, 4:12 PM
*Hammerhead struggles*

Hammerhead: I thought I was immune....

Reletha: The Key is my corpse, fool.

Deac: All I needed to know

*Goes into force speed and begins duelling with Reletha*
 Kuuki
12-02-2003, 4:55 PM
*One of the demons' sees the themal detonator and kicks it out of the room where it explodes. WH Irvine strains at the amount of consentration needed to only put on so much pressure, the lack of having two minds to help control balences can be barely seen as sweat beads form on WH Irvine's forehead.*

Demon standing next to WH Irvine *whispering* "Sir, we'll stay here protecting you as long as possible."

WH Irvine 'Why doesn't he care for even one of his closest friend's life?'
 Redwing
12-02-2003, 6:31 PM
*A'melie resists the hold on her neck and breaks it with the Force. Che` struggles to breath for a moment, then a purple glow surrounds her momentarily and she drops to the ground*

Che`: What do you know? A water breathing spell did it.

*Rwos and H'lena break the attacks with their magic abilites. Trael is still held in midair. He lifts his arm and fires a dart at Irvine from a metal section of his suit.

All the above happens within a few seconds*
 Kuuki
12-02-2003, 7:00 PM
*Again a demon who guarding Irvine comes through, by using his body to block the dart.*

*And with the four breaking from the force grip, the hold increases due to shifting in balence.*

*Davin's desparation begins to get a hold of him as his transformation jumps ahead of normal. To the surprise of some of the demons, small undeveloped wings can be shown throught he long cuts in the back of Davin's trenchcoat.*
 Deac
12-03-2003, 4:37 PM
*Reletha blocks Deac' saber attacks with her wings, and counters with her now clawed feet*

Reletha: Just like last time. Now you're going to try your dual deathstrike, by throwing your left saber and attacking with your right one. So predictable

*Instead, Deac throws both his sabers, rolls under Reletha as she flies above them, force pulls them back toward him, and stabs upward. Reletha screams and falls on top of him*
 jokemaster
12-03-2003, 4:48 PM
Greco*coughing alll the way through*: use the spell on us!
 Kuuki
12-03-2003, 5:33 PM
*WH Irvine suddenly releases his grip.*
 jokemaster
12-03-2003, 5:43 PM
Greco quickly reaches for his blasters and aims them at Irvine, ready to fire
 Kuuki
12-03-2003, 6:36 PM
*WH Irvine ignores Greco. He stares at Reletha for a few moments, he senses her life begining to leave her. Then he extingishes his saber, puts it in his belt, and leaves. All to the surprise of the demons in the room.*

WH Irvine *Before he leaves* "My promise was to protect Reletha as best as possible until a certain time, or her unfortunate death. Not only that, I'd have momentary command over a mercenary force of Demons." *WH Irvine walks out, but not far.*
 jokemaster
12-03-2003, 6:47 PM
Greco: This was too easy...
 Deac
12-05-2003, 5:25 PM
*Deac grabs the body and places it in front of the portal. A dark figure can be seen moving through the shadow behind*

Reletha: Thankyou for freeing me. Now I will kill you before I let you through

*Reletha, as she was before, now stands there. Her double ended saber is activated.*
 Kuuki
12-05-2003, 8:05 PM
*The Demons pounce on the group. Davin responds by firing off his m79, making quick work on a few Demons, then takes his double barrel and kills another.

As few more demons crowd around him sniffing the air.*

Damon "Heh heh heh. I should have guessed, a half demon. The sent of human is thick on you."

Davin *smirking* "Too bad I can smell better, 'cus I smell it on everyone of you."

Demon 2 "Shut your mouth Half breed! You haven't killed not a one yet!"

*To Davin's surprise the demons whom he shot stand up slowly to brush themselves off, laughing.

By now a third of the demon's attention was on Davin.*

Demon "Whats the matter, didn't know we don't like half breeds!"

Davin "I'm not a liar, I smelt it on you. But no matter, if i can't kill you with these,.." *Drops the guns* "I'll kill you with this!"

*Davin pulls out his silver sword, runes etched into the blade glow, which soon after the entire blade glows, making the runes dissappear in the light.*
 Deac
12-06-2003, 3:27 PM
Reletha: Trust me, Deac. You'll find me stronger in this form.

Deac: I don't need you to die anymore, Reletha. I can just go through the gate now.

Reletha: My master will not let me let anyone through.

Deac: You've changed. I don't sense Reletha or the force within you. I sense...nothing.

*Reletha begins to vanish*

Reletha: No...not oblivion. Not an end to...existence. I am Reletha! Me! I'm the Real one...Unstoppable Guardian! No...flaw...weakness...

*Reletha has since faded away. Deac now turns his attention to the Demons*

Deac: The Queen is dead...
 Redwing
12-07-2003, 9:12 AM
*H'lena chants a spell. Lightining bursts from her fingers and knocks the demons back. Che` swings her glowing sword threateningly as the group backs towards the portal. Trael raises his suit's arm cannons and A'melie brandishes her lightdaggers. Rwos raises his sword*
 Kuuki
12-07-2003, 12:31 PM
Davin *taunting the demons* "So, I take it that you are all apart of selective breeding?"

Demon 3 "Maybe, I'll ask my parents that." *Lunges with his sword.*

*Davin parries the sword, swing his, grazing the backside of the demon. The shallow wound sizzles for a brief moment as the demon hisses at Davin. Another demon pounces at Davin, only to have himself stabed in the lower torso. Davin, throws the dieing demon off his sword, but gets two demons pounced on his back, making him fall over.*

Demon facing Rwos "What sort of demon are you?"

*Meanwhile, WH Irvine's presence can be still felt. Then a sound os his saber igniting, then a second presence which seems to appear breifly, then dissappear. The sound of WH Irvine swinging his saber, and not connecting to another saber.*

*Then voices can be heard outside, hardly made out, even with the best of ears. Then the second presence can be felt again, this time not going away. It was a very dark presence. The sound of the two in a saber lock was presant.*

??? *A young voice, spoken aloud enough to be heard clearly* "Whats the matter Cracern? Don't have it in yourself anymore? I felt it, you can't kill in cold blood anymore can you?" *A pause* "What surprised that I've learned your own techique? Ha ha ha. I've put more practice into it." *then he speaks softer.* "DIE WEAKLING!!"

*If anything could be heard, it was the destintive sound of force lightning, and WH Irvine screaming. He screamed for roughly 30 or 40 seconds. Then the dark presence was gone. WH Irvine's presence emencely weaker then before.*
 jokemaster
12-07-2003, 2:30 PM
*Greco aims blaster straight at a demon's head, and fires three times.*
 Deac
12-07-2003, 4:51 PM
Deac: Into the portal!

*He throws his lightsaber, halving a nearby demon*
 Kuuki
12-07-2003, 5:13 PM
*A young man, eminating the dark presence that was outside is now suddenly standing infront of the portal. Wielding a lightfoil, while a second is hoistered in his belt. With his free hand he flicks his long blonde hair back.*

??? "Weren't you dead, Deac?"
 Redwing
12-08-2003, 8:48 AM
Rwos: Not a demon at all. *He spins, knocking the demon off his feet with his tail* I'm a gargoyle. *He cuts the demon's throat as it falls off-balance.

The group fights as Irvine's brief drama plays out in the background.

Che` cuts a swath through the attacking demons with her glowing blade. She turns and faces the blonde-haired man*

Che`: Get out of the way.

*Before he can answer, she barrels impossibly fast at him, several times faster than a human could have naturally moved, and knocks him away with an fist to his side*
 Kuuki
12-08-2003, 2:58 PM
*The young man grabs her arm with his free hand and pulls her back at him, spining her around and forceing her forearm in a hold behind her back. He purposely put enough strength to threaten breaking her arm in the process. He takes his lightfoil and ignites the red beam, putting it across her throat.*

??? "I'm very well aware of your free arm, but use it would either mean that you'd lose your arm or..." *Bringing the beam closer so that she could feel the heat from it* "Your head."
 jokemaster
12-08-2003, 3:56 PM
*Greco begins aiming his blaster at the man's head, somewhere the blast won't cause a twitch of the lightsaber.*
Greco: Let her go.
 Redwing
12-08-2003, 4:15 PM
Che`: Whatever will I do now?

*Again moving impossibly fast, Che` drops her glowing sword and smashes the lightfoil's handle with her armored hand. Her armor protecting her arm, she twirls herself out of the position she had been in and kicks the man away.

She catches her sword before it falls to the floor*

Che`: Can't beat magical strength and speed in a martial arts match. *She extends her sword* Again?
 Deac
12-08-2003, 4:24 PM
*Deac heeds the voice*

Deac: I don't die that easy, it seems. And who might you be?
 Kuuki
12-08-2003, 6:05 PM
*Outside, WH Irvine struggles to his feet, and moving as fast as he could inside.*

*Meanwhile,... the young man stands up, brushing himself off slightly.*

??? *To che'* "Fine then, believe what you want." *While looking at Che', speakingot Deac.* "I am Havok, son of Lady Malice."

*Havok smiles, putting away his lightfoil. He points to
Che' with two fingers, turning his smile into a dark grin.*

Havok "You got a nice sense of humor. Should have found it ironic that the man whom was in here before once decimated the entire jedi order single handedly. Now he can't bring himself to take a life. I gave him credit on his previous ackomplishments to perhaps turn to my Master's side once again. Losing one's way is quite an unpromising delima, don't you think?"

*Using the hand thats now not holding the lightfoil, he brings up to force grip on Che' with a much strong hold then WH Irvine had, keeping Che' immobilized. He then shoots CHe' with force lighting form his two fingers, releasing the force grip.*

*WH Irvine re-entering the room.*

WH Irvine "Havok!"

Havok "Still want more? Now about this, prove yourself worthy again and kill these pathetic creatures!"

*WH Irvine pullin gout his ligthsaber, and force throwing it at Hovak, igniting just before it reaches him*

WH Irvine "NO!"

*The lightsaber ignites last moment, Havok releases his force lightning, as the saber flys towards him, he disspears in a black mist formed around him just before. Then reappears on a balcony unscathed.*

Havok *sounding very pissed* "You just signed your death warrant!!"

*Havok disspears and WH Irvine collapses, also the saber.*
 Deac
12-09-2003, 4:37 PM
Deac: Means nothing. Now do you intend to bar our way, or are you with THEM. I know of no Malice. Sounds like one of Syrnl's children. But they're all dead now, it seems.

*Hammerhead stands quiety at the back, digging his nails into the palms of his hand*
 Kuuki
12-09-2003, 5:12 PM
*WH Irvine rolls over and begins to eminate a soft blue aura around him. He was healing his wounds enough for him to stand.*

WH Irvine "You truely don't know do you? Lokpehit is Syrnl's son. He's been cuasing a good deal of problems in the past, but he's still around. This Malice, is merely a clone of Syrnl's gone wrong. And that kid's just merely someone who they adopted."

*WH Irvine gets to his feet, looking around seeing all the demons dead.*

WH Irvine "Look, I'll admit it, I did at one time, regretibly, ally myself with lokphiet in the past. Since then I've done some horrible things. All i want to do just want to atone for what I did. I'm just here to finish off a few favors that I promised and I don't have to deal with them no more, but now I'm screwed, becuase I don't want to kill anymore."

*In the corner the commander demon used his power to shape shift himself as a dead demon. He laid motionless.*
 Redwing
12-09-2003, 7:05 PM
((OOS: You realize, Scar, that not giving my character a chance to respond is controlling their actions. So stop with it. :p

*Must post when gets home - runs off* XD))
 jokemaster
12-09-2003, 7:26 PM
Greco: Check the bodies for ammo and other supplies. From what I see, this won't be over anytime soon.
 BattleDog
12-09-2003, 8:06 PM
Flax: Wow, I'm definatly outclassed here. I'm Captain Taklin Flax, by the way, Rebel Alliance Starfighter Pilot.
 jokemaster
12-09-2003, 10:24 PM
*Greco shook his head, last time he had heard, Taklin Flax was a promising rookie about to be promoted.*
Greco: Seth Greco, professional thief.
 Kuuki
12-09-2003, 10:31 PM
((Yeah i knew, sry bout that. I really wanted to get that part over with.))
 Redwing
12-10-2003, 1:01 PM
*Che` picks herself off the floor* He caught me off guard. Next time I'll finish him.

H'lena: Outclassed? Hardly. You'd be surprised what an equalizer a bit of intelligence is in any situation. Oh, and nice to meet you. My name's H'lena. I'm a...battlemage, I guess you could call it...a bit like your---*she can't resist a hidden smirk*---your Jedi.

Che`: I'm Ch...Che. You can call me Che`.

Trael: My name is Trael Cean'R.

Rwos: I'm Termand Rwos. I don't know you yet it seems, Flax, but if my memory serves me I either knew you or one of your relatives quite well. Forgive me, my memories are a bit clouded for some reason.

A'melie: I'm Cheyla A'melie, and I still don't understand what's happening here. What is this "Rebel Alliance"? And why aren't the Jedi Order handling something like this?

H'lena: Shouldn't you know those things? You're from this universe...

Trael: But not necessarily from this time frame. *He looks at A'melie expectantly. The Twi'lek looks nervous, and names the year. [She is from slightly before The Phantom Menace timelinewise]*
 Kuuki
12-10-2003, 1:57 PM
WH Irvine "I'm sorry to disappoint you Cheyla A'melie. The Jedi Order has been quite lacking in numbers, so to speak, for quite sometime."
 BattleDog
12-10-2003, 7:57 PM
Flax: The Jedi were wiped out by Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine. Almost all of us are dead. My father was the last Master I knew of, he got a Proton bomb dropped on him.

The only ones I know of are me, Luke Skywalker, Kayen Farlander and Sophae Windrider. Luke is at the start of training, only his master is dead; Sophae is a bit further along, though she has to train herself, with my help and Keyan has just clawed up from the darkside.

So the Jedi are doing just great, you're looking at the closest thing to a knight in the galaxy.

*Turns to Deac* Who are you, you look like a pretty powerful Jedi.
 Redwing
12-10-2003, 8:01 PM
A'melie: Wait...what are you saying? Are you talking about Senator Palpatine? Who is Darth Vader? Do you really expect me to believe that someone could ever wipe most the Jedi out? What is going on here?
 jokemaster
12-10-2003, 10:14 PM
Greco: Long story short: Your Senator is a sith, he is going to wipe out the whole Jedi order with the help of an ex-jedi named Darth Vader, and the army of the Republic. Who Darth Vader really is, though, few know, and that group does not include me.
 Kuuki
12-10-2003, 11:14 PM
*WH Irvine leans agenst a wall going back at force healing, it was progressing slow. He was still a bit of a ways from fully felt 'atoned' for his doings as his former self.*

WH Irvine *Thinking, obviously not paying attention to his healing fully...* 'Too bad they don't relise that I wasn't talking about those Jedi, but the ones trained after the New Order.'

*The feeling of remorse was surging through him.*
 BattleDog
12-11-2003, 12:26 PM
((Problem there Scar, wiping out the Jedi assums I'm sitting on my arse, which I'm not.))
 Kuuki
12-11-2003, 2:07 PM
((I was refering to when Fused Irvine did his run on coruscant, when he killed sophae))
 Redwing
12-12-2003, 5:54 AM
A'melie: I...I...don't believe it. *She appears stunned* I have to stop it. If I can just---

Rwos: I'm sorry, but it won't do any good. The Aeges surely won't let us alter history in that fashion...all those of us who come from your future might cease to exist, or at least have not be here...

A'melie: I have to try! *Tears form in her eyes* I can't let her...can't let them die...

H'lena: *sympathetically patting her shoulder* It'll be alright. I'm sure there's a reason you're here...and maybe that has something to do with it. You never know.

Che`: *coming up behind them* Um. *pointing over her shoulder* Are we going through that portal or aren't we?
 Kuuki
12-12-2003, 1:56 PM
Davin "Look I wouldn't give any chance of doubt that as soon as we are done of what we have to do we'll just continue with our marry little lives. Those Aeges, or what ever you or they call themselves, will most likey have us just dissappear as soon as it is over. If they are that power, then most likey they wouldn't want any of us to remember all of this."

WH Irvine "Except for me obviously."

Davin "Look I'm not sure that this is the end of facing these demons. I can tell you this, I was the first one of these ever created. And I fought them until I died. They don't go away that easily. these might have been just some minor ones."

*Davin walks over to some of the corpses*

Davin 'They don't now the destructive power that some demons have, we're lucky that these don't have any those abilities. Just them being apart of a multi-generation, only means thsoe whom have powers, might be even more stronger then I've faced.'

WH Irvine "Rwos if I may perhaps be some assistence for you. Undoubtfully that even if I break from your party, that you'd still be followed, and be concieved to be a more of a threat then just I alone. I doubt that you wouldn't see him again."
 Deac
12-12-2003, 4:19 PM
Deac: Yeah...lets get out of this messed up world.

*Deac steps through the portal*

[Ok...next person to choose the world]
 Redwing
12-16-2003, 9:51 PM
((OOS: Since no one else is stepping up...

Deac: This is related to what you PMed me about. ^_^))

*Rwos looks at Irvine, then without answering, steps through the portal.

On the other side of the portal, a black void dominates the sky. The group is standing on a huge plot of ground that seems to have been ripped from the ground and hung in the middle of nothingness. Far off in the distance, hints of color suggested blue skies on the outside of the void, but they were so far away that no one could be sure.

The entire plot of ground was dominated by an enormous castle, as beautiful as it was terrifying. Enormous double doors marked the entrance, but despite the fact that they were wide open, not a glimmer of light radiated from inside the huge structure.*

Che`: The castle of a god...

H'lena: Time has twisted again. I can sense it. And...and I can sense magic again...

A'melie: The Dark Side is strong with this place.
Page: 4 of 5