Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Crisis of the Worlds

Page: 3 of 5
 Deac
11-11-2003, 4:25 PM
Deac: I figured, but does anyone know what?

Hammerhead: I wouldn't know, most of the gods from my world don't do much anymore.

*Hears Darkstar comment*

Deac: Yes, he did. He was my brother.
 jokemaster
11-11-2003, 7:16 PM
Greco: Great. What is it with the bad guys being related to the good guys? Vader is Luke's father, and now Darkstar is Deac's brother? The gods seem to have an odd sense of humor
 Kuuki
11-12-2003, 12:36 AM
*Davin walks over to a metal table in the centre of the room. The table had a stack of white towels laying on top of it. Davin leans on the table using his left hand as a support.

He sighs looking at his reflection in the metal survice, his skin was held a redish hue. His eyes almost completely red but his catlike iris. His mouth clearly showing that the presence of his fangs by the ridges in his mandible. No one would guess that he was once an oridenary human, to him was so long ago.

He glances up at a monitoring looking device near the ceiling off to his right side. He whips his right arm back, the device, even when it is far from Davin's hand, short circuts and fizzes.

Davin brings down his right hand and looks at it, exsamining it. The claws on his hand, one sharp red claw from each finger, had grown to about three inches long. His arms, long and muscular, maybe strong enough to pick up an 18-wheeler if he wanted to with that arm.

After a bit his hand unwillingly twitches.

Davin, falling to the floor, immeadately grabs for his chest with his left hand, grabing a towel with his right hand, then biting down on it to keep him from screaming. He tears off his shirt with his left hand, and grabs down with his right hand to the little box on his belt.

He desperately rolls one of the yellow fluid filled cylienders, looking for the '2' on it. He takes it and puts it into the special syringe, which automatically fills the needle with the fluid.

He grabs the syringe and stabs himself in the chest with it, the liquid automatcially pumps into his heart. He gasps, as his eyes open wide.

Slowly his eyes turn bloodshot and the redness of his eyes turn white, his iris rounding. His skin turning pale, muscles decreasing a bit, along with his other deformities, especally with his most distintive atribute, his wings were reducing in size and retracting into his back.

Pulling the syringe from his chest, he knew he didn't have much more time left, two left along with the last one ment for a finale he planned for.*
 Kuuki
11-12-2003, 1:01 AM
*Davin awakerdly stands up, feeling dozey and tired. But his worries were wiped away, feeling good, and the world around him so light. His injectition got him blasted.

He leans onto the table again, blood drips from his nose.*

*A man in his earily fourties with simular attibutes like Davin, walks up to Davin in a warehouse, confronting him.*

Jurrack "Davin! Just what the hell do you think you are doing."

*Davin was working with a half baked chemistry set, filling four syringe tubes with the yellow fuild. A fifth kept to the side.*

Davin "What are you talking about."

Jurrack "You tell me."

*Jurrack throws a crumpled up clear plastic bag, inside a small trace of a whitish powder.*

*Davin looks down in self pity.*

Davin "I told you once, and meny times before, setitives worked for so long. I know it's not the best thing to use, but it's the only thing thats strong enough to control my transformation. Along with the hormonial treatment, in the mixture."

Jurrack "You're using Heroin."

Davin "The strongest you can buy. Like I siad, its the best. But before you can concern yourself, I controled myself enough to not get atticted."

Jurrack "How long."

Davin "Seven months."

Jurrack *sigh* "So whats next?"

Davin "Nothing. Like the setitives, I'm building a resistence. And we're so close to finishing this. Look."

*Davin grabs the five syringe tubes.*

Davin "Each tube it labeled, one through five. The first four contians a co<ktail of herion, hormones and adrinaline."

Jurrack "Adrenaline??"

Davin "The shots are ment to inject stright into my heart, causing an instantanious reversal to my full human form. The adrenaline keeps my heart stopping on me becuase of the herion going stright to my heart."

Jurrack "And that fifth."

Davin "The fifth, yeah. Thats the one I use last."

*Jurrack becomes worried.*

Jurrack "Look there had to another way!"

Davin *Yelling* "You think I haven't tried already!?! No matter how much I fight, nothing will bring the others back!" *Davin lowers his head. Speaks softly* "My hands feel so strained, no matter how meny times I try and clean them..."

*Davin couldn't help keeping a few tears from coming out.*

Davin *hunching over on the table. Speaking softly.* "I don't want this to continue..." *looking at his pale hands.* "I still feel the dry blood on my hands..."
 jokemaster
11-12-2003, 1:35 AM
*Greco looked at his watch*
Greco: The kid's been gone for too long.
*Greco stood up, and walked to the room where Davin was, he knocked*
Greco: HEY KID, YOU OKAY IN THERE?
 Kuuki
11-12-2003, 1:46 AM
Davin *shouting a bit, wiping the sweat from his face.* "I'm fine."

*Davin cleans himself up, putting the syringe and the tube back into the box, and conseals it and his torn shirt by buttoning up his trenchcoat.

Outside, the door can be heard unlocking.*
 Redwing
11-12-2003, 5:57 AM
Rwos: I always wondered about that...makes you suspect the Darkstar or the Starkiller Avatars chose either of you because one already had the opposite avatar...or even if it was a generational thing...

H'lena: Eh. It would really be nice if we had more information on this unknown threat we're facing...speaking of which, Mr. Deac, are you going to tell us anything else about this Reletha Darkstar we've heard about?
 Deac
11-12-2003, 6:40 PM
Deac: She's a sith warlord who's trying to take over Syrnl's estate. As far as I know, she doesn't have the avatar, but as this could be any time in my recent past or future, I can't really say. I think I'll check the Holonet.
 Redwing
11-13-2003, 6:07 PM
Che: Well, it would be useful if we knew where to find her, of course...
 Deac
11-14-2003, 4:31 PM
Deac: I suppose she'd be on the Imperial Capital. If not, we can find out where she is from there. We're currently heading to Ulna Shardes, being the capital. We should be able to follow the trail from there...
 Redwing
11-14-2003, 9:19 PM
Rwos: Maybe you should check the Holonet, Deac...if the Cantina has been destroyed and rebuilt by now, then Ulna Shardes is already ashes.
 Deac
11-15-2003, 6:52 PM
Deac: What makes you say that? *Thinks* Rwos...what's the last thing you remember happening in my universe?
 Redwing
11-16-2003, 5:02 AM
*Rwos thinks* That's odd...I'm really not sure. My recent memories are clouded for some reason. Strange...
 Kuuki
11-16-2003, 12:26 PM
(( :eek: Lost power from thrus (11:32am) to sat night (approx 1am)))

((After a few pm's with JM, i think i might want to make davin a little older then i orignaly put (25-26)))

Davin "Aren't you coming in?"
 jokemaster
11-16-2003, 2:04 PM
Greco: There's an interesting conversation here, I'm sticking around to hear it
 Deac
11-16-2003, 4:05 PM
Deac: You're not from my time...you must be from my future. Otherwise you'd know stuff. I'll check the holonet. See you later.

*Begins checking the holonet for info*
 Kuuki
11-17-2003, 12:34 AM
*Davin stands up, still wondering how he'll explain himself. He turns around and opens the door, showing whom ever had been standing outside the door a human in his earily thirties.*
 Deac
11-18-2003, 4:14 PM
*Deac returns*

Deac:Whoa! It turns out that a lot's happened since they pulled me out! We're ten years in the future! It turns out Reletha IS on Ulna Shardes, but in the deep core. Cracken's forces levelled it years ago. I don't know about much else, I don't think I should know.
Any thoughts, Rwos?
 Kuuki
11-18-2003, 6:02 PM
*Davin walks into where the group is again, ploping into a seat.*
 Redwing
11-19-2003, 4:51 AM
Rwos: Quite honestly I don't think the Aeges will allow us to remember too much of this if it could alter our actions...but even so, I'd rather not know too much...just in case.

H'lena: ...So. Ulna Shardes, huh?
 jokemaster
11-19-2003, 10:44 AM
Greco: Ulna Shardes? Heh last time I heard of them they were abandoned. This must be past my time.
 Deac
11-19-2003, 4:29 PM
*The Ship drops out of hyperspace at Ulna Shardes. Below them is a barren sphere, covered in craters. Suddenly warning alarms sound*

Deac: Where did that second sun come from?!
 Kuuki
11-19-2003, 4:53 PM
*Unla Shardes: Surface*

*A winged being stands in the wasteland, with some demonic-like features like davin, carrying his own silver sword, but thin. He was rathered by time, weak through the meny centuries he barely managed to live.

He stood staring at the infinate wasteland that was once a captial city, he held a small breathing aparatis to his face, to prevent dust and traces of radiation to be inhaled.

A younger being like the older walks up, with out an aparatis.*

Young half demon "Elder! You know you mustn't be on the surface, you're too weak to be out here."

Elder "And for me to miss the moment where the surface is dark briefly, due to the new sun? I think not."

Young half demon "Come elder, you are the last of the first generation of our kind, we can't afford to lose you."

Elder "I've been alive for three centuries. I'm must be lucky. Very well, I'll go."

*The younger man leads the elder back to an underground complex where a small civilaztion of half demons made their deweling.

Meny can be seen forging swords to checking stockpiles of weaponry such as stromtroper rifles to simple blasters.

The elder was brought to a sort of a throne, where he sat down.*

Elder "Everything was so simple back in my days. I'm still surprised how the first generations could live to much longer then you newer generations."

*A larger half demon, with different demonic attributes, walks up to the throne, he had the attire that would presume that he held some sort of a commanding role in the 'colony' they created on the planet.*

Commander Demon "Elder, our scanners detect a ship that just left hyperspace and begining to orbit the planet."

Elder "Good, good. Let's keep ourselves consealed for now, for we con't be detected as well on conventional scans. Let's watch their movements from afar."

Commander Demon "Very well." *walks away*

--------------

*Ulna Shardes Orbit: Shuttle*

Davin "I dont like this. Compared to that planet that we left, the orbit of this planet is quite empty, no ships. Pardon if I have any technological gap of a quite an extreme kind, but is there a way that this ship can 'scan' the orbit for any ships or anything on the surface?"
 jokemaster
11-19-2003, 7:17 PM
*Greco looked at Davin, he seemed familiar, but not that he had known of him before, not by holonet, or something like that, but from a description.*
 Redwing
11-20-2003, 6:03 PM
((OOS: Second sun? Eh?))

Rwos: Cracken only destroyed Ulna Sharde's surface. We'll need to find an entrance to whatever installation Reletha might be in. Deac, will this ship be able to survive any attack from whatever defenses they have set up?
 Deac
11-21-2003, 5:03 PM
[Red: Lokpihet used a weapon on Cracken's fleet to drive them off by creating a new sun]

Deac: I don't think there are many defenses left. I'll bring her in. There seems to be a docking port in the remains of the city.
 Redwing
11-22-2003, 6:04 AM
((OOS: Oh yeah...I thought I'd missed something :D))

A'melie: If you don't mind, I'm going to go wait in another room in the quiet for a while. Call me when we land, I suppose...

H'lena: Hey, you got it.
 Kuuki
11-23-2003, 2:09 PM
((I think we lost our vampire friend :D))
 BattleDog
11-24-2003, 7:29 PM
*Guys, mind if I drop in a caracture? Litterally.*
 Kuuki
11-24-2003, 10:35 PM
((I dont care :) I jsut want ya to drp back into forgotten angels ^_^

*points to 'Davin' being here*))

*Ulna Shardes: Last Place of civilization above ground.*

*A man in his mid thirties wearing white robes with white hair, carrying a lost look on his face, wanders the streets of what used to be sections of the Spaceport, now a slum-like market place for those who can't get off the planet.*
 Deac
11-26-2003, 5:35 PM
Deac: There's a spaceport just below ground. I'm flying into one of the access tunnels...

*The ship moves through several doors, until it lands in a giant underground cavern. Deac gets up and prepares to make for the door when...*

Hammerhead: Demons!

*A horned, red skinned man sits at the door*

Hammerhead: Are you...the Adversary?

Gorthit: What? I'm the damned dock supervisor. Stupid religious types. Who owns this ship?

Deac: Uh...I do.

Gorthit: 100 credits for parking here. And tell your religious friend here that his comments won't be taken lightly. Damn cultists.

*Deac hands over the credits*

Deac: All set?
 Kuuki
11-26-2003, 6:02 PM
*Davin notices the Dock Supervisor and he darts his head back in the ship before he's noticed. He pulls his gun, and conseals it under his trenchcoat. Then he gets out of the ship, with an 'unserious' expression, not to alarm anyone especally the supervisior.*
 Redwing
11-27-2003, 4:38 AM
((Hee! :D

Deac, you've played KotOR, haven't you...;)))

*As the group leaves the ship, H'lena begins chanting under her breath. She walks stiffly past the dock supervisor. Cheyla A'melie, looking baffled, follows her. Che smirks at Gorthit's expression*
 Deac
11-27-2003, 4:37 PM
[You'll have to explain the link to me Red, KotOR has only just been released for PC over here in the U.K]

*Leaving the dock, the party see a shanty town of old buildings, particularly a group of downed AT-AT's. The people around them all carry similar mutations to Gorthit. Deac glances around, and notices a tall cylindrical structure. Grabbing a passing townsperson, he asks:*

Deac: Is that the way to see who's in charge here?

Townsperson: An outlander! Not since the empire quarentined this planet have we see others! Has it been lifted?

Deac: I'm not sure. My friends and I are looking for a Releth-

Townsperson: The Queen! You wish to see our queen!

*Several guards gather*

Guard: We'll take you outlanders to the queen. Follow us.

*The guards head off toward the giant cylinder.
 Kuuki
11-27-2003, 5:21 PM
Davin "These people have become hysterical. What the hell happened to this world?"

*Davin makes sure his M-79 had a round in it.*

*At the other end of the street, walking in the opposite direction, the white haired man walks toward the group, unware of their presence.*
 Redwing
11-28-2003, 7:46 AM
((Um, in KotOR you run into people demanding docking fees several times. :D

I have it for X-Box, so I've played it quite a while ago ^^

Also, there's a world under quarantine in KotOR too. o.o Are you SURE you haven't played it? XD))

H'lena: Queen, huh? If she's that nasty...

Rwos: If a Darkstar is their queen, it would be best to stay on guard. To say the least.
 Deac
11-29-2003, 5:57 PM
[OOS: Nope, must be a co-incidence. Wait... *Deac has a sudden flashback of being strapped in a chair and forced to play while a ghoulish scientist with green goggles watches his vital signs* NOOOO! *Terminator theme begins to play*...;)]

*The group enter the elevator and descend into the throneroom. Seated at the end of the chamber is a woman, with jet black hair and large bat like wings, along with red eyeballs and pale white skin*

Reletha: And two ghosts enter the demon Queen's realm. How did you do it this time, Starkiller? Have you come to avenge Orthos yet again? Don't you realise that I will never die thanks to my brother, as you will never die due to the fact that you're the only character the writers can really use some bizarre reason?
 Kuuki
11-29-2003, 7:46 PM
((Argh! Hiss! How dare you! I so wanted to have <which ever> Irvine to walk right into Rwos!))
 Redwing
11-30-2003, 11:10 AM
Trael: Caution. This being has been altered by some fashion I do not identify. Her genetic makeup was formerly that of a tertiary race of human. DNA scans tell me that she is related to Deac Starkiller here, who is of her former race.

*Rwos watches Deac's reactions* Wait. He doesn't know...Orthos hasn't been killed yet, in his time...

*Something in Rwos' recent memory begins to stir* Wait. But Orthos...Orthos wasn't dead...or was he? Yes, he died, but there was another...and Deac and I were dead...in another universe...parallel...wait...I don't understand...

*Rwos' head begins to hurt. His mind looses hold of the slippery thoughts, which seem to float off into ether*

Probably nothing.

A'melie: *musing* Two ghosts? Technically, since this is either the future or the past for every one of us, we're all really specters, phantoms...

H'lena: *to Reletha* Aren't you a sight? Who are you supposed to be? Rather, should I ask...who were you?
 Kuuki
11-30-2003, 4:23 PM
*Davin points his grenade launcher ((m-79)) at Reletha.*

Davin "Look, I don't give a living crap on whats going on. We came here to get what ever information and leave. Now it's your decision weither or not we do it quietly."

((Oh hell, i broke it now, can't keep him annoymous now :rolleyes: ))

*(?) Irvine walks in from behind, putting a hand on his saber, Davin pulls his double barrel and points it at him.*

(?) Irvine "Why? You're the ones who trespassed on to this planet, we should be the one who asks the questions first. Like, who are you, and why should we give out our information to you?"

Davin "The name is Davin, and who the hell are you?"

(?) Irvine "Just someone who's here on a favor. Answer my question."
 BattleDog
11-30-2003, 5:08 PM
*Higher planes*

*Two "Gods" are in disscussion*

BattleDog: We should have sent a champion.

War Wolf: Well it was your turn to go to the meeting, only you were dozing.

BD: I'd just mauled a deer!

WW: Send someone anyway.

BD: I will.

WW: The others are going to be put out.

BD: So what.

*Taklin Flax appears, aged 25*

Flax: What in the Force?

BD: I am the BattleDog, you, Taklin Flax have been chosen to join a quest to save the universe.

Flax: Uh, ok.

BD: Right, have a nice trip.

*Flax dissapears.*

*Flax reapears, 10m above the ground, he hits with a sickening thud, breaking his neck.*

BD: Damm! *Flax is revived.*
 Deac
11-30-2003, 6:19 PM
*Deac is so shocked by news of his own and Orthos' death that he barely notices Flax falling on top of Hammerhead*

Hammerhead: Careful, old boy! Rather! We have a new champion!

Deac: I don't give a damn, Reletha. I don't care who you killed, only that I want to know who it is you're working for and how I get to him.

Reletha: So. You seek to meet my new master? The only way to get there is to put the key in the keyhole. And it'll take my death to get you the key.

Deac: I guess I'll kill you this time then.

*Ignites Sabers*
 Kuuki
11-30-2003, 6:38 PM
*In responce to Deac, (?) Irvine pulls out his saber and ignites it. The same blade whom he wielded ten years before, the saber that had a blade as long as the person whom wielded it. He looks over at Deac, waiting for the next move.*
 BattleDog
11-30-2003, 9:31 PM
*Flax looks at Reletha, thinks "Dark Jedi"; looks at Deac, thinks "Jedi Master" puts 5 and 1 together and comes up with 6.*

Flax: Uh? *Ignites silver sabre.*
 Kuuki
11-30-2003, 10:19 PM
((*Shrugs*))

*WH Irvine looks at Flax, knowing that his current appearence would fuel up a rage that had been long since extinguished.*

*Davin keeps his guns pointed at the two.*
 Redwing
11-30-2003, 11:14 PM
((BD, I'm still confused, in your earlier post did you mean to say "character" or "caricature"? :D (What?!? Serious question! :p)))

Trael: Perhaps I could suggest a more diplomatic way to solve this.

Che: Forget that. *unsheathing her glowing sword* I've killed a god. I'm sure this one won't be much of a challenge.
 Kuuki
12-01-2003, 12:00 AM
WH Irvine "You should listen to your friend, seeing is that you'd be on the recieving side."

*In walks nearly two dozen Demons from the colony, one including the Commanding Demon. They draw swords not to disimular to Davin's, once they draw the swords are drawn, the swords glow white with magical energy.*

*Davin glares at the demons, letting out a small grawl.*

Commander Demon "Now, now. Let's not be hasty here. We don't hold back."

WH Irvine "Thank you, but that'l be enough for now. I believe the situation is now under control." *To Rwos* "Rwos, explain why you are all here, for the sake that no blood will be shed here, so please don't lie."
 Rogue15
12-01-2003, 12:07 AM
Alcarohtar: I'm curious. What became of the slain god's remains?
 Kuuki
12-01-2003, 12:08 AM
DAvin "Is that a question, you'd should ask right now!?"
 Redwing
12-01-2003, 12:37 AM
Che`: I pressed "Dispose of Corpse" left it there to rot. Why?

Rwos: *to WH Irvine* Who are you, and what authority do you have to ask that?
Page: 3 of 5