Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Crisis of the Worlds

Page: 2 of 5
 jokemaster
10-29-2003, 8:54 PM
Greco: I'm guessing the good old Cantina on Tatooine. I'm also guessing we're being hired to do something.
 Kuuki
10-29-2003, 10:48 PM
Davin "Didn't you pay attention back then, we're here to help kill some guy to prevent him from doing something that those people back there can't do, becuase they stated that it can only be done by mortals. Meaning, Us."
 Mandalorian54
10-29-2003, 11:44 PM
Selene recieved the cup, "That's not what I ment," She frowned, "How can you guys operate on such limited information? Who are we after? And Why? And where? We're just supposed to save the world from who knows what, for who knows why, because some big glowing Gods dropped us in the middle of no where and told us too?" She drank the contents of the cup, "No wonder they put us in a bar..."
 jokemaster
10-30-2003, 12:37 AM
Greco: Then I propose a toast. *He raised his glass* To knowledge.
 Redwing
10-30-2003, 2:06 AM
((Everyone's replying so fast, but half of you aren't reading what happened before! :D))

Che: *to Alcarohtar* Maybe. I don't know if we've met.

A'melie: Whoever those..."gods"...were, I could sense great good in them. Most of them. Perhaps we should trust them.

H'lena: I agree. I didn't sense any malicious intent from the ones who spoke to us, even though I could tell some weren't happy we were there...I expect more answers will be coming if we find this "Reletha".

Rwos: This Reletha is a relative of Deac's. *pointing to Deac* By the way, my name is Termand Rwos.

Trael: I know of you. The government who previously employed me severly disliked the Blades.

Rwos: I'm not surprised.

H'lena: *looking at Hammerhead* Hey, you still haven't introduced yourself. Wanna speak up?
 Kuuki
10-30-2003, 11:01 AM
((I know i'm trying :D))
 Deac
11-02-2003, 2:44 PM
Hammerhead: I'm Humphrey Hammerhead. I come from a world called Arcanum. It's...nothing like this one. I imagine it's something like Alcarohtar's world. I'm a sort of...prophet there. A race of gnomes bred my people in slavery before I was contacted by a Giant god, Thorg and supposed to free them. I did. And then, I was here. With you.

Deac: I'm Deac Starkiller. This is my world.

But this isn't the same Cantina it used to be. Notice there aren't any cracks in the paintwork, Rwos.
I'd say we were either in this world's past, or future.
 Kuuki
11-02-2003, 4:33 PM
*Davin walks up near deac.*

Davin "Look, when are we going to get done introducing ourselves and get to the task at hand here. I don't know about you people, but I got things I want to get done, and I want to get this done as soon as possible."
 Redwing
11-02-2003, 9:09 PM
Rwos: The Cantina was destroyed and rebuilt, Deac. That's why everything looks new...unfortunately I can't say exactly what time frame we've appeared in.

H'lena: *to Davin* We aren't going to work together very well if we don't even know each other's names, right? Considering how we're all from different timelines, it's a safe bet we'll be returned to wherever we came from with no time lost at all. So I don't think you need to worry.

A'melie: So...how are we going to find this Reletha Darkstar?
 Kuuki
11-02-2003, 10:33 PM
*Davin walks around and behind H'lena, and motions to speak privately.*
 Deac
11-03-2003, 3:42 PM
Deac: I should think we find out where the imperial capital is, and head for it. Spaceport departures should still be this way

*Walks off*

Hammerhead: What a strange world
 jokemaster
11-03-2003, 8:13 PM
Greco *Talking to Hammerhead*: You haven't seen nothing yet.
 Kuuki
11-03-2003, 8:36 PM
*Davin sighs and follows*
 Redwing
11-04-2003, 1:49 AM
H'lena: *to Davin* What is it?

*The group follows Deac out of the Cantina*
 Kuuki
11-04-2003, 1:31 PM
Davin "Not right now, sorry about that."
 Deac
11-04-2003, 4:32 PM
*Deac goes to a departure board*

Deac: Nothing remotely near Imperial Territory...hmmmm

Would anyone object to stealing a ship...how about....

*Deac's eyes are cast toward a Correllian Corvette, marked with the symbol of the Fugisaki corporation*

Hammerhead: Wouldn't it be wrong to take a ship from a company?

Deac: They're like your Gnomes...

Hammerhead: take it!
 jokemaster
11-04-2003, 9:05 PM
Greco: What the hell are gnomes?
 Kuuki
11-05-2003, 1:11 AM
Davin *almost immedately* "Little woodland creatures, with pointy hats and white beards, which in some varities they were lumberjacks. Where I came from they were used as lawn ordiments. They we're fake of course..."
 jokemaster
11-05-2003, 1:15 AM
Greco looks at Davin strangely.
"I don't even want to know what kind of sick twisted place you come from" He says jokingly. "No, seriously, what are lawns?"
((Have you ever seen a lawn reffered to as a lawn in a star wars related thing?))
 Redwing
11-05-2003, 2:29 AM
H'lena: Lawns are patches of short grass some human societies in my world, and some others, plant around their houses. These societies don't believe in gnomes, so they build artificial carticatures of them and use them as decorations for their lawns. They made something similar after creatures like me. *pauses* Not sure if rainspouts are a step up from house decorations.

Che: The gnomes I've seen are short, ugly creatures that sometimes raid people's yards. I can't see why the humans you know would like to make decorations out of them.

A'melie: ...Never heard of them.
 Kuuki
11-05-2003, 3:44 AM
Davin "Human's are reckless creatures whom are known to be the destruction of their own kind and who or what ever so happens to get in their way. We should be so lucky."
 Deac
11-05-2003, 4:26 PM
Hammerhead: Gnomes, are short, large nosed little creatures from my world. They're a race of businessmen. They enslaved my people

Deac: Like the Corporate Sector Authority. Anyway...

*He turns to the Ship hire man*

[Let us hire this ship]

Man: Ok

Deac: This way.
 jokemaster
11-05-2003, 8:52 PM
*Greco follows Deac*
 Redwing
11-06-2003, 6:13 AM
A'melie: The Jedi I knew always told me that you shouldn't use the Force in such selfish ways...

Che: Who cares. We're saving the universe, remember? Whatever it takes to get it done.

Trael: Very interesting ships you have here.

Che: "Ships"? Where? There is no water here...

H'lena: You're really not up with our times, are you girl?

Che: I'm anything but that.

H'lena: Eh?

Che: I am not a girl.

H'lena: Believe me, from my perspective, well...

Rwos: Perhaps this 'menace' has some sort of time-twisting powers, or is interacting with this dimension from a plane outside of time altogether. Obviously the Aeges have taken each and every one of us from a different frame of time. Some closer together, others farther apart...
 Kuuki
11-06-2003, 2:38 PM
Davin 'Mind control?'
 Redwing
11-06-2003, 3:32 PM
Che: I never learned it, myself. I was never much for more than simple alteration spells - levitating, unlocking doors, chests...

A'melie: Spells? Unlocking doors? The Force is not simply a tool, especially not one to be used for...criminal profit.

Che: What's with all this "Force" talk, anyway? *She concentrates for a moment* That's strange...I don't even sense magic here.

H'lena: *somewhat humorously, as if in on a joke the others didn't get* Nope, neither do I. Shot in the dark here, your Force is like our magic...

Rwos: Yes. Although most beings from our dimension are blind to it.
 Deac
11-06-2003, 7:02 PM
Deac: Extreme times call for extreme measure. Here we are. Get on

*Boards ship*
 jokemaster
11-06-2003, 8:13 PM
*Greco follows Deac into the ship. He looks around*
Greco: Man, these guys live in luxury.
 Kuuki
11-06-2003, 8:35 PM
Davin "Figures, I should have figured out in the first place that space travel is common for you folk. Where I'm from we barely scratch the service."
 Redwing
11-06-2003, 10:21 PM
Che: "Space travel"? What are you talking about?

A'melie: You can't have come from a time THAT primitive...
 jokemaster
11-07-2003, 1:22 AM
Greco: I'm telling you, we were probably bunched up from different universes, a rag-tag group of misfits never fails. Anyway, by scratching the surface you mean you've already conolized other planets?
 Kuuki
11-07-2003, 2:07 AM
Davin *rolling his eyes* "No, not even, as in space exploration, is just with in the planet's orbit and using orbiting telescopes to 'look' out into space. Like it matters anyway, those 'gods', got people from different times and planets altogether."
 Rogue15
11-07-2003, 9:22 AM
Alcarohtar: Didn't the Dwemers build airships?
 Deac
11-07-2003, 3:46 PM
Hammerhead: I was on my world's very first airship. Got shot down..and that was only the start of my troubles....

Deac: Right...well...liftoff!

*As Deac pilots the ship into orbit, those who have never experienced space travel begin to feel quesy*

Hammerhead: Shouldn't have had that partridge for lunch...!
 Kuuki
11-07-2003, 7:24 PM
*Davin attempts to keep his posture.*
 Redwing
11-08-2003, 1:39 AM
Che: Other...planets?

H'lena: Other worlds, Che. These ships travel the vast black void in between them. "Space" is what we call the sea of emptiness that surrounds different worlds.

Che: I...see.

H'lena: You won't really have to worry about it. Just try and keep your lunch.

Trael: I am surprised a mage such as yourself seems so accustomed to space travel.

H'lena: Hey, don't underestimate us mages. I've been in your time too, you know. And you wouldn't know this, but space isn't void of magic. Not by a long shot. *Looking out the porthole* Well, at least not around Earth...but here...it feels so dead.

Rwos: You get used to it. Once you're in a place long enough, your magic rubs off on it, and you feel more comfortable.

A'melie: I would hardly call this place dead. Wherever life is, the Force is. And life is everywhere.

Rwos: It isn't the same for magic. At least not here, apparently.
 Kuuki
11-08-2003, 2:15 AM
*Davin pearks up at the 'Earth' being mentioned, sadly how his planet from where ever he came from had been 'duped' into being called that for so meny centuries. He didn't care for the rock anymore...*
 Deac
11-08-2003, 8:10 PM
*Deac plots a course*

Deac: Anyone have any idea what this thing is?
 Redwing
11-09-2003, 11:35 PM
Rwos: What thing?
 Kuuki
11-10-2003, 12:48 AM
Davin "What we're all together for, who or what we have to kill."
 jokemaster
11-10-2003, 10:37 AM
Greco: I have no idea. I got good intelligence sources, but they only find what I tell them to, nothing else.
 Deac
11-10-2003, 4:24 PM
Deac: What we're going after. Anyone know what it is?
 Rogue15
11-10-2003, 7:52 PM
Alcarohtar: a god.
 Kuuki
11-10-2003, 8:30 PM
Davin "You people don't pay attention do you. We're supposed to kill someone who wants to become a god. Obviously in the process he'll destory civilizations and kill lots of innocents. We're here to kill him, for only mortals can kill him and anyone else who follows. I think someone named darkstar was mentioned..."
 jokemaster
11-10-2003, 8:53 PM
Greco: Darkstar? I wonder if it's the same one who served under Vader.
 Redwing
11-10-2003, 9:13 PM
((OOS: Greco should've heard the name, Jokemaster...in Cantinaverse history, Syrnl Darkstar worked under Darth Vader. :D He just won't know about an actual being called the Darkstar.))

H'lena: *to Alc* Somehow I wouldn't be surprised, actually.

Trael: The beings that summoned us said the being we are to deal with wants to acheive godhood. However, they also told us that it wanted to set itself up as the only god. Which carries the implication that this being may succeed, and in fact may have already succeeded, at becoming a "god". Unfortunately, we still do not know what the state of godhood in this case denotes.

A'melie: Gods, godhood...this is straight from ancient legend books...

Che: They didn't tell us much of anything. We're supposed to find a "planar node" and more will be revealed, they said...what's that supposed to mean?
 jokemaster
11-10-2003, 9:19 PM
((OK, Let's see
*Takes out reading glasses*
*Takes out "The total and complete Cantinaverse encyclopedia*
*Looks for Darkstar*
Oh, you're right, sorry
*goes to edit post*))
 Redwing
11-10-2003, 9:27 PM
((Totally not your fault, you weren't around them. Just doing my part-time job as historian. :D ;)

Hee, we NEED an encyclopedia. ;)))
 Kuuki
11-10-2003, 11:03 PM
Davin "Obviously I wouldn't know."

*Davin suddenly stands up.*

Davin "Pardon me for a bit."

*Davin walks out of the room, and into the back of the ship into a private room locking the door behind.*
 jokemaster
11-10-2003, 11:37 PM
*Greco looks at Davin going into the private room*
Greco: Strange kid.
Page: 2 of 5