Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Sith Hunters

Page: 5 of 5
 Apologetic
10-17-2003, 10:56 PM
(((We still on da cove or we at the garison?)))

Apo puts in some numbers and the door opens revieling 2 gaurds.
 jokemaster
10-17-2003, 11:24 PM
((Cove))
Jokemaster fires, the shot hitting one of them straight in the gut, he cocks the shotgun and shoots again, hitting the other one in the head.
 Apologetic
10-17-2003, 11:25 PM
((((A'ight))))
Apo moves in(((I dont remember a fortress on treasure island:D )))
"Ok lets go"Apo pulls a blaster
 topshot
10-18-2003, 12:56 AM
Dakken and Drake move in, covertly, each covering the other's back, as well as watching the captain's back. Two of Long John Silver's men, as well as the others, were guarding the ship.
 Writer
10-18-2003, 1:01 AM
Riebe watches the whole ordeal with no weapons in her hands, but she has enough concealed around her when she needs them.
 Apologetic
10-18-2003, 2:10 AM
Apo and joke walk through the tunnels and kill gaurd by gaurd
 jokemaster
10-18-2003, 2:24 AM
Joke and Apo finally arrive at a control room with about 10 gaurds in there. Jokemaster quickly shot one, and started to reload...
 Apologetic
10-18-2003, 3:03 AM
Apo hacks into the controls(((I dont kno exactly what im suppose to do so i will make it up)))))He notices then entrance to the treasure and opens the doors and begins on security...
 jokemaster
10-18-2003, 1:03 PM
Jokemaster sees that gaurds are about to attack en-masse through a camera. He takes out 6 thermal detonators, tosses them out the door, and closes the door.
"That'll hold them for a while.
 Apologetic
10-18-2003, 2:26 PM
"I kno what will hold them for good"Apo types and a big thump comeson the other side."Those doors should keep them away."
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-18-2003, 5:24 PM
"now that i have found the treasure trove, i can place the treasure here. then i will have this new power." ej opens up the chest containing flint's treasure. he dumps everything on the spot and then ej takes 2 pieces of the treasure. just then 2 sith came in. "oh no i think i got company" ej begins to ignite his sabers.

((this isnt treasure island this is skull cove))
 Apologetic
10-18-2003, 11:07 PM
(((Flints trove....awfully familiar:D ;) ))))
Apo looks at the security cameras."Great two sith and we can't help!"Apo thinks "Or can we...."Apo taps into the files and searches"Aha!"Apo types and autoguns activate"Uhoh"
 Writer
10-20-2003, 1:59 PM
Riebe turns sharply to look at Apo.

"Why uh-oh?" she asks sharply.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-20-2003, 5:54 PM
"have you guys captured the fort yet? if you havent come down to the treasure trove. i have a surprise for all of you."
 jokemaster
10-20-2003, 8:26 PM
"EJ, go ahead we're watching through the camera." Said jokemaster as he threw a few more detonators against the advancing soldiers.
"I'm running out of these things." He said to Apo
 Apologetic
10-20-2003, 10:15 PM
Get your sabers ready guys the auto guns are comin on and they gunna shoot what ever mooves.Cover me while I reprogram them"
 Writer
10-21-2003, 5:45 PM
"What kind of auto guns?" Riebe asks. "If they're old fashioned, our sabers won't do anything for us."
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-21-2003, 5:46 PM
"allright i hope this works" ej said as he ignited his lightsabers. one sith lunged forward and ej sidestepped then stabbed the sith in the back. the other sith did a sneak attack. ej turned around and the sith stabbed ej right in the chest. *oh no could this be the end of captain ej!?!*
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-21-2003, 6:41 PM
there was a small beam of moon light comign from the cieling. ej walked under it and suddenly turned into a skeleton.

((ooc: i know i got this from pirates of the carribean, but hey we gotta spice stuff up, and plus i changed some names around and how they became pirates. also i really like pirates, so i think this might be interesting.))

the description said that: whoever takes flint's gold from this spot shall be cursed forever-they cannot die and when in moonlight they change into skeletons.

"im sorry but i could not help myself" ej said. he takes the saber out of his chest and lops off the head of the sith that stabbed him. then he picks up his sabers and heads to go meet the rest of the gang.
 jokemaster
10-21-2003, 8:44 PM
Jokemaster saw what happened.
"Dammit, he's gonna get himself killed if he keeps playing with curses."
 Apologetic
10-22-2003, 12:48 AM
"Well these guns are coming on and i programed them to go crazy so get outa here"Apo looks at Ej"Great another curse....Well it is Ej"Apo takes off to the exit.
 jokemaster
10-22-2003, 10:37 PM
Jokemaster took off to the exit too.
"RUN FAST, I'M BLOWING THE DOOR!"
 Apologetic
10-23-2003, 12:59 AM
"Go ahead but if i know these guns they will demolish the place!"Apo breaks through the Exit and turns to make sure the others get out.
 Writer
10-24-2003, 1:54 AM
"Right behind you," Riebe says.
 jokemaster
10-24-2003, 1:56 AM
"WHERE'S EJ?" Asked Jokemaster.
 Apologetic
10-24-2003, 2:21 AM
"Knowing him....trying out his new ride"Apo joked."Well i hope he get out doe"
 topshot
10-24-2003, 3:40 AM
Dakken blows open an escape hatch from the air ducts above and makes it out the other side of the door.

"Hang on! This door's sealed by a code! I'll have us all out in just a sec!"

*latches the codebreaker, taken from his pocket, onto the door. The code is broken in a sec, and the door blows open.*

Dakken looks back to EJ, finding his skeleton fighting off a few measly guards.

"HURRY UP! THIS PLACE IS GONNA BLOW, AND YOU WITH IT IF YOU DON'T MAKE LIKE A KOWAKIAN LIZARD MONKEY AND RUN!!!!"
 Apologetic
10-24-2003, 4:24 AM
Apo checks everything off to look over the ship."Ok its all areodynamics and well it will take about...."Apo takes calculations to find when the place will blow to when we can get out of here time"O boy this may not look good." Ej best hurry.
 jokemaster
10-24-2003, 10:24 AM
Jokemaster got on a ship and started setting the sails, the ship was not moving yet, but ready to.
 Apologetic
10-24-2003, 2:43 PM
"Ok this place will like blow in some roughly 3min and the ship can get into a safe distance in maby 1min"Apo says"EJ needs to hurry"
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-25-2003, 12:36 AM
"im coming guys"
 Apologetic
10-25-2003, 1:08 AM
Apo Watches for EJ"He's going to make it.....He has to..."
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-25-2003, 1:49 AM
ej gets out at the last moment, and the fortress blows up, except for the treasure that was well protected that didnt get blown up.

"well at least the treasure is safe. now we sail on to ramstien."
 Apologetic
10-25-2003, 2:12 AM
"I'll presume thats where you need me"Apo walks below deck"Ok theres a few things i need for the security hacking."Apo goes below and takes a huge amount of stuff"What are you going to do with all that?"Apo grins"Well its scrap metal so im makeing this."Apo takes a cube and all the stuff glows blue and disapears."Its a grenade basicly throw it and it blocks a tunnel knocks guys off you know."Apo straps it onto his belt."I got a few of these and some hold a bunch of other things to...Just mught not work any more....Dont try it on a person cuz they may explode or stay small."Apo smirks"Want me to test it on you?"Apo laughs
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-25-2003, 12:56 PM
"no thanx. now here is the plan: we sail onto ramstien. there is a small town where we can rest, and the fortress is on top of a hill. that is where i will make my base. so DO NOT blow it up! apparently there is a pirate and a sith lord in league with each other, i will fight these 2 cuz now i have the skeleton curse, in which i cannot die. the pirate captain here also has the curse, but he used a diffrent treasure at a diffrent spot. apparently he stole the devil's treasure, so now he is cursed. our main option is to flush out these pirates and sith that have been controlling ramstien. the town is located in a land called germany. that is all. any suggestions?"
 jokemaster
10-25-2003, 1:41 PM
"Yeah, first of all what kind of curse does this pirate have? second: Have you tried eating yet?"
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-25-2003, 2:17 PM
"the devil's curse. not sure how to reverse it but there is a way. and yes i have tried eating, only when it's my regular form.
 jokemaster
10-25-2003, 2:36 PM
"I'd just like to let you know that I don't like curses."
 Apologetic
10-25-2003, 4:21 PM
Apo takes everything into a little box"Ok i think i can hack their security with this but there are a few things we still may have to do."

((((BTW any one here from Wildjedi?))))))
 topshot
10-25-2003, 5:45 PM
((Nope. Don't think I heard a word from him yet.))

"Like what?" asked Dakken.
 Apologetic
10-25-2003, 7:41 PM
"It all depends on what they managed to get i will walk ya thro it dont worry"
 jokemaster
10-25-2003, 11:15 PM
"Why am I still worried then?" asked Jokemaster. "Are you sure we can hack it?"
 Apologetic
10-26-2003, 2:36 AM
"Only so much of it...The rest we either doge or take on.I think my plan can work i just need to work the details."Apo works on his computer
 Writer
10-27-2003, 5:00 PM
((Sorry for the long delay in replying. I used the computer before school was over (I'm homeschooled) and my parents took my privilages away. I'm back now, though!))

Riebe frowned. "We don't have much time to get to the Sith base. We should take it out before going to Ramstien."

She looked out across the water and pointed to a far away island.

"If I'm not mistaken, that's where they are located," she says. The others are puzzled by her saying that there wasn't much time so she explained. "The Sith have many of these."

She held up the controller she had taken on Coruscant.

"If we don't take care of this Sith base, the Sith will use these on us. They rip our implants out of our bodies. The force of the movement would kill us. EJ would be the only one who didn't have to worry about that."

The ship changed course and moved toward the island, but Riebe continued pacing irritably. One of the other girls came over to her.

"We're in great danger, aren't we?" she asked. Riebe nodded.

"Worse danger than ever before, Arina," she said. Arina sighed.

"I hate the Sith," she said. Riebe nodded wordlessly and Arina continued. "I hate them all! They killed my family and took me away, trying to get me to be a warrior of some kind."

"They got their way," Riebe said smiling. "We are warriors. But the Sith don't get us. And they won't get us. They don't know we're coming."

Meanwhile, on the island, the Sith Lord is pacing impatiently.

"Where are those kids!?" he raged.

"They are somewhere on Earth," a younger man replied. "We think they're headed to a place called Ramstien."

"Intercept them and ," the Sith said. "Better yet, get to Ramstien before they do, plant explosives and blow the place up around them. that way!"

The younger man hurried to obey, unaware that his report had aided the Sith Hunters by removing many Sith from the island.

The ship landed at the island and the Sith Hunters and Apo crept into the small town resting in front of the Sith base.

"Apo," Riebe whispered. Even when whispering, Riebe was not a person people would disobey. "You are going to break your security system. We will cover you until it's done. Then you'll join us to go inside and completely destroy everything here."

"What about the device that kills us?" Arina asked.

"That's what we're taking out first," Riebe said.

((OOC: When we get inside, Riebe is going to be seperated from the group and meet the Sith. Please don't interfere with that when it comes.))
 Apologetic
10-27-2003, 9:14 PM
"Not to hard but its going to take a while...."Apo goes toward the security when the others tried to follow he motioned No dont follow yet apo moved over to the first door and stood infront of it. He took his sabers and mad them float to the camera and clash at eachother. The sparks of the sabers made the doors open.Apo ran to the next door.
 jokemaster
10-27-2003, 9:14 PM
"Listen, you mind if I get us some backup?" Asks Jokemaster to Reibe.
 Apologetic
10-27-2003, 9:32 PM
Apo walks over to the lasers after they activate and stands for a while then he throws a ball and Liquid nitro comes out freezeing the place allowing about to mov freely through the beams"Well thats the easy part...."
 jokemaster
10-27-2003, 9:35 PM
((well, I guess I did call for backup, and 7 soldiers arrived))
"Why do I get the feeling the bad news is coming?"
 Writer
10-27-2003, 11:57 PM
((That works, Joke, just as long as the soldiers don't interfere with Riebe. She has to go to the Sith alone.))

Riebe frowns at Jokemaster's comment. "Bad news had better not come."

She glances to the other Sith Hunters and Apo. Then she motions Jokemaster away from the others.

"When we first met, you told me to call you Jokemaster," she said in a hushed voice. "That was nearly two years ago. Don't you think it's time we get to know your name?"

((Riebe didn't look at the data pads she gave you all that had information about you on them. She just gave them to you. That's why she still doesn't know Jokemaster's name.))
 jokemaster
10-28-2003, 12:22 AM
"My name's Jack Bauer." He said. Not many had known him by that name, even before he was abducted by the sith.
Page: 5 of 5