Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Sith Hunters

Page: 4 of 5
 Apologetic
10-13-2003, 5:14 PM
"Ow well I guess i owe ya kid,But what do you need me for i kno you wouldnt just loiter around my ship so what can i do for the friends of Joke?"
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-13-2003, 6:04 PM
" now why do we need him?" ej then took out a small chest. "riebe this here is the treasure i must deliver."
 Apologetic
10-13-2003, 6:14 PM
"OK....who actuly knos why you need me?"

(((((I must say i dont kno why either but you said you needed one lol))))
 Writer
10-13-2003, 6:24 PM
((To tell you the truth, I'm not sure why we need you either. I just thought I read it somewhere in here. :D Does anybody know why we came here to get him?:D )
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-13-2003, 6:59 PM
"no riebe lets just go onto the ship, and fly to skull cove."

(ooc: if anyone hasnt noticed, im into pirates, so please excuse me if i use pirate locations)
 Apologetic
10-13-2003, 7:36 PM
(((Heres a thought :Engine trouble like you had it cant leave and needed me i dunno i'd like to play a part tho :D ))))))))
 jokemaster
10-13-2003, 9:54 PM
((Well, my idea pretty much got shot to heck, so we'll just use what we can. Originally we needed a tech who had helped build the security for the outpost, but what the heck, we can use that or something else.))
 Apologetic
10-13-2003, 10:10 PM
(((((Hey that can still work Lets work with it)))))

"Com on guys i Know theres a reason i mean My ship was practily made by myself.I even designed the security system for many garisons, Banks ,You name it."
 jokemaster
10-13-2003, 10:16 PM
Jokemaster stood up. "I can. The security system you designed was stolen by the sith. You made it too good, nobody can hack it except you. "
 Apologetic
10-13-2003, 10:55 PM
Apo winced "Great just perfect well its going to be tough but with what i kno you Kids could be of much help Ya'll got a ride?Unfourtuantly I cant do much My ship carries only one.But i will need help on this to get into the security we must infiltrate the base and reach the main computer.I kno all the flaws of the system i knew this would happen so i can shut a few things down but the whole system we must reach that computer.You guys have got your self a tech o and BTW its free thank Joke for that"Apo laughs
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-14-2003, 5:56 PM
" it all sounds good. i want you guys to cover me while i make my way to the treasure area. and then once we clean skull cove, we'll make our way to ramstien. the best way is to use a sail boat, itll be less supicious."
 jokemaster
10-14-2003, 7:56 PM
"Sailboats are more vurneble" Jokemaster argued.
 Apologetic
10-14-2003, 8:32 PM
"Yea well you are force users and ii am to so we could use an effort to push anything back.Or..."Apo pulls out a box with red blue and green lights on it."We can use this you can euther cloak shield or deflect with this baby."
 rick ulo 11103
10-14-2003, 8:37 PM
rick figured that 11 jedi (unless the jedi girls dont exist anymore) would be enough he started to leave the ship
 Apologetic
10-14-2003, 8:39 PM
"What do you think Riebe?" Apo senses something nothing of the force just an instict something about her...."
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-14-2003, 10:07 PM
" no not really. if we come in with a hi tech flying ship, they are gonna see that there are intruders. they will attack us and be blown into the sea. but the sail boat is smaller faster and it can hold araments."
 Apologetic
10-14-2003, 10:16 PM
"Well if you say so.Let me get somethings frome my ship just incase you know we get captured or something im always prepared"Apo said jokenly and laughs.

((((The joke is i was almost shot unprepared))))
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-14-2003, 11:16 PM
"im ready to go. i got my musket, bayonet, kutless, colt navy revolvers, 2 lightsabers, and the treasure chest full of mysterious gold." puts on skull bandanna and pirate hat and coat. "sir come along." the monkey climbs on ej's shoulder and they climb into the ship. "so are we all ready to go to skull cove? oh ya before we set off ill have sir to arrange a sailboat to meet us out in the middle of the atlantic."
 Apologetic
10-14-2003, 11:25 PM
Apo rumages through his cargo and pulls his second saber out. he opens a box and pulls a strange device out and puts it in his robe"Could come in handy" Then he finds a remote"Know i will need this."And meets the others "Ready here"
 Writer
10-14-2003, 11:30 PM
Riebe nods at the preparations that have been made.

"Good," she says. "Let's go."
 jokemaster
10-14-2003, 11:38 PM
Jokemaster walks over to the thug, and took the shotgun from him. He cocks it "i'm ready to go."
 Apologetic
10-14-2003, 11:52 PM
((((Very funny Joke)))))

"Ok so wheres our ride?"
 Writer
10-14-2003, 11:54 PM
"I think EJ was handling that," Riebe said, looking around for him.
 Apologetic
10-15-2003, 12:09 AM
"I figured....Well I guess i better get to kno you a bit more so why does this sith have my security like whats it for?"
 jokemaster
10-15-2003, 12:12 AM
"Something important enough they were willing to let a Jedi leave the planet alive to ensure that security. You see, if they tried to kill you, and failed, you would have known they were sith, and thus gone to their base and cracked the code."
 Apologetic
10-15-2003, 12:20 AM
"Hmm well I figure theres going to be many more sith there so your assistants will be needed."Apo pauses and thinks"I think since we mixed thier plan up we should be able to do this."But Apo knew with his security there it wouldnt be easy.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-15-2003, 5:39 PM
as the sith hunters boarded the ship, sir came back and whispered into ej's ear that the sailboat has been arranged. it was docked in town and they were to fly there. the transport flew out of the hangar and jumped into hyperspace.

"so has ne one tried grog?" ej asked. "Its supposed to be very good and make people feel better. sir would you go get some mugs for everyone?" ej says to the monkey. the monkey chatters an ok and scatters to the galley.
 jokemaster
10-15-2003, 8:24 PM
"None for me, makes you feel better, after it makes you feel worse."
 Apologetic
10-15-2003, 8:47 PM
"Erm, I'll pass im already full from the past trip."
 topshot
10-15-2003, 9:08 PM
"I've had enough as well," said an all too familiar voice, whom they should all know belongs to by now.

Dakken, now here, had been sitting at a nearby booth, waiting silently for new information on what truly happened to all of their parents that fateful day. Hanging his head, the images from before had still been flashing through his mind ever since he nearly killed that jedi. The deaths of his parents......the fatalities of his old friends........the ruins of the ancient temple he used to live near. Everything that happened that day. What he saw and felt. And everything else that he knew was twisted around just for this Sith Lord's personal desires.
 Apologetic
10-15-2003, 9:30 PM
Apo saw his expressions((((I still can like use force on you right?so i guess i can force read your mind))))"I know what your thinking about but you cannot seek revenge"Apo had remembered his dream"You dont need to worry we will be able to get them trust me"Apo winks
 Writer
10-15-2003, 10:37 PM
((Actually, the Sith Hunters were given an implant that makes them impossible to detect through the Force.))
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-15-2003, 10:54 PM
" well suits you all." lights a pipe with southern cherry tobacco. "we are gonna be coming out of hyperspace soon in 5....4........3.....2.........1....... " the ship jumped out of hypersapce and stopped near earth. " preparing to land near the dock. after we land, we will have to set sail, and detonate the ship. we will have to attack at night, for best surprise. plus i got a surprise for everyone here."
 Writer
10-15-2003, 10:56 PM
Riebe sighs. "I'm fine with everything except for the surprise. You know I don't like surprises."
 rick ulo 11103
10-15-2003, 11:04 PM
rick was about to leave when the ship started so he was stuck on it
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-15-2003, 11:26 PM
"oh dont worry riebe its not a bad surprise. everyone now that we have landed there is the sailboat." the sailboat was a galleon type and it already came with a crew. "she is ready to set sail" a crew member said. "good lets start sailing, while we are on the boat i want everyone to check their weapons and make sure they have enough ammunition." ej said.
 rick ulo 11103
10-15-2003, 11:52 PM
mines loaded
 jokemaster
10-16-2003, 12:05 AM
Jokemaster aimed the gun at the air, and fired three times. Then the gun was empty and he reloaded. He then took out a pistol and checked the ammunition.
"Yep, I'm good. How many cannons are on this thing?"
 Apologetic
10-16-2003, 12:24 AM
Apo checks his sabers"Im good"Unknown to them what else he brought...
 topshot
10-16-2003, 1:10 AM
"I'd say 4 on each side for the cannons. Now then, who knows how to pilot a pirate ship?"
 jokemaster
10-16-2003, 1:23 AM
"I know how to co-ordinate cannons"
 Apologetic
10-16-2003, 1:23 AM
"That is a good question but i guess EJ does" Apo looks out to sea and then to the stars."Beutiful"
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-16-2003, 6:16 PM
" ah what i tell ya mateys, the stars are beautiful. and i know how to pilot this ship. lets set out." the crew lifted the anchor and ej steered the galleon out of the dock and harbor. "this ship here is called the jimmy's luck. topshot you're wrong. there are about 8 cannons on each side 2 special cannons that can fire stink bombs fire pots and chain shots. it wont be long now till we reach skull cove." ej said. amazingly there was alot of wind and the ship sailed really fast, smooth and quietly. soon they came upon the island. "there is skull cove mateys and i see the fortress. here is the plan we have one cannon loaded. i will fire a fire pot at the fortress. meanwhile have the raft here ready and lowered with apo and the sith hunters. then i will go and jump in and ill leave the guns to the crew. then we will row to the beach and ill leave a signal to have the ship firing. and we will make our way into the fortress. all the sith hunters take care of keeping the guards off me while i make my way to the treasure cove. you guys can take ne weapons and other stuff yous might want then meet me in the treasure trove to fight off ne sith. after all this is done i will raise this pirate flag. that means weve captured the out post and can move onto ramstien."
 Apologetic
10-16-2003, 8:19 PM
"Sounds good,But i guess with thier guns my saber is virtuly useless but i will takem in case of sith."
 jokemaster
10-16-2003, 8:31 PM
"Alright. Can you trust the crew?
 Apologetic
10-16-2003, 8:32 PM
"Yea that is true you know anyone here EJ?"
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-17-2003, 5:59 PM
"no i dont, but the crew is trustworthy, sir the monkey sees and knows how to pick the best crew out. now im going to fire the cannon. get ready to lower the boat." ej walked over to the cannon and lit the fuse. in a couple seconds a fire pot flew out of the cannon sailed over the water and hit the fortress. a part of the fortess caught on fire. ej ran over and jumped over the ship and landed in the boat. "ok lets start rowing over." seconds later the fortress fire back.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-17-2003, 7:49 PM
the small row boat finally reached the shore. "allright here is the signal. apo i will need u to unlock the doors here. from here the path splits where i will go to the treasure trove, the rest of you guys make ur way up to the top to get the captain of this fort and raise the flag. after that meet me in the trove." ej lit the signal and he went to the treasure trove. the rest started to make their way topside. ej ran into a couple guards. he took out a pistol and shot both of them. then he walked into the trove. there under the moonlight sat the spot to dump out the contents of the treasure ej had. he walked up to it and there was some ancient writing "whoever takes flint's gold from here shall be cursed" "good this coming along fine" ej said.
 Apologetic
10-17-2003, 8:21 PM
Apo runs over to the door and takes a small device to unlock it
 jokemaster
10-17-2003, 10:30 PM
Jokemaster aims his shotgun at the door, ready to shoot any gaurd that might be stationed there.
Page: 4 of 5