Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Sith Hunters

Page: 2 of 5
 Writer
09-30-2003, 9:29 PM
"We're keeping it a secret for now," Riebe ordered. Suddenly, her head turned toward the open area they had fought the droids in. There were three people kneeling in the center of the field.

"Jedi," Riebe whispered. She motioned for the two boys to follow her. Each of them hid behind a pillar.

"Attack!" Riebe yelled. The Jedi were not suspecting anything and barely managed to get their lightsabers on to defend themselves. Riebe attacked the leader with both ends of her lightsaber, hoping to put this Jedi to a quick end. He jumped over her, hoping to catch her by surprise, but she made a blind stab backward and caught him in the chest. Then she turned quickly and cut his head off. He disappeared, becoming one with the force. By this time, the boys had also finished off their Jedi.

"I am impressed," said the voice, which was by now familiar to them. "Return to the room and wait for my orders."
 Writer
10-02-2003, 3:00 PM
Finally, the voice came into the room through the hole in the door.

"Three of you have been given a special gift," the voice said soothingly. "These three are no longer detectable to the Force. The only way they can be tracked is by vision. Because of this, the Force will not affect them."

A hooded figure stooped and came in through the hole. The figure pointed at Riebe.

"Riebe Sothe," the voice commanded. She stood up. The figure attempted to Force push her, but nothing happened. Then the figure did the same thing to one of the other girls. She flew backward into the wall, having her breath taken away.

"The others are the boys, Jokemaster and Dakken," the voice continued as the girl fell to the floor, gasping for breath. "Until we can get that ability to the rest of you, these three will be the first to attack. Do you understand?"
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-02-2003, 6:03 PM
as ej tested out his sabers, he also wanted to see whats in that mysterious room. he went in and all of a sudden the room went black.
 Writer
10-02-2003, 6:37 PM
EJ woke up in the room with everybody else. Riebe was shaking him. He sat up and asked what was going on and suddenly realized that he felt different. He knew exactly where everybody in the room was, who they were and what they were doing. He sensed several othe presences outside of the room as well.

"EJ has been given a different gift and will also attack first," the voice said. "As time passes, you will all have all gifts, but for now, there are not enough to pass one to each of you. EJ can sense everything and anything anywhere. He will be vital to the survival of the team since he can tell you if somebody is going to attack from behind."

The kids remained in this building for three months, training and learning to use their lightsabers. During this time, all began to look to Riebe as their leader. By the end of the three months, all had a deep hatred for the Jedi and had been given all the implants they required. They could all sense things, were not affected by the Force, and were able to use Force powers without any previous exposure to the teachings of either side of the Force. Now, it is time for their first battle.

A group of 20 Jedi is searching the planet for Sith. The kids must defend the planet against the Jedi.

"Remember," Riebe says quietly. "We must fight as a team. Otherwise, the Jedi will overpower us."

The others nodded. They had heard this before and understood the danger.

"Attack from behind," Riebe said. "They do not know we are here. We are undetectable to them."

Once again she recieved nods. One of the Jedi glanced to the hills and got lucky, seeing one of the girls.

"Up here!" the Jedi called. Riebe hissed.

"So much for surprise," she said. Then she yelled, "Attack!"

And the battle was on...
 jokemaster
10-02-2003, 8:30 PM
Jokemaster attacked quickly, using only one blade at first, then two blades, suprising some of the jedi. He quickly attacked one of them, slashing mainly at the chest. His attacks were mostly blocked, until he revealed the second blade. The jedi was supprised, and using that advantage, Jokemaster slashed him.
 Writer
10-02-2003, 10:08 PM
Riebe was pleased with the way things were going. The team had really come together when a select few of them could do certain things. They learned to fight as a team. They were fighting well.
 topshot
10-03-2003, 12:09 AM
Dakken heard and obeyed the command, attacking in quick strokes, dismantling 5 Jedi of their now dismembered hands and killed 6 in one quick motion. Although he was now an agent of evil, he felt something from one of the slain Jedi........a memory.

For awhile, he just stood there, trying to make sense of what was happening. Sudden flashes of the same force-wielder who slayed his parents. But he dismissed the memory.

What a stupid trick you pitiful Jedi have,he thought,Never the less, I believe only what our masters have told us. You Jedi were the ones who killed our parents, and for that, you deserve to die!

And with that thought out of the way, he continued slaying the jedi, alongside his comrades Jokemaster, EJ, and their appointed captain, Riebe.
 Flamehart
10-03-2003, 12:18 AM
(Sorry, lost track of myself in this RPG.)

Craig, who had kept to himself quite a bit, was now attacking ferociously with his single bladed, dark blue lightsaber. Since Craig was born Force sensitive, he had more experience in using the Force than the others in the group, and was almost able to predict the Jedis' attack. He used this to warn fellow teammates when to duck or dodge moves they weren't aware of. Upon defeating his 6th Jedi, all whom were not dead but wounded to the point of inability to fight. Craig didn't think they deserved to die, at least not them. Not all of them killed his parents. He searched for the one who had killed his parents, hungry for his revenge.
 Writer
10-03-2003, 1:03 PM
It was not long before all of the Jedi were dead or unable to fight. Riebe turned to the group, disappointment in her eyes.

"The Jedi who oversaw my family's death was not here," she said. The others nodded. They had not been successful in that way either.

"You won't find them," one of the weakened Jedi called out. "They were Sith, not Jedi."

"What do you mean?" Riebe asked sharply, but the Jedi didn't answer. He had died.
 Uplink
10-03-2003, 5:11 PM
"I think I know what he means" said Tye. "We have been tricked"
"You're just a kid. What do you know?" somebody else said.
"Just a kid...hah. I wish. We have been mislead. The Sith are trying to turn us into killing machines"
 Writer
10-03-2003, 9:38 PM
"Don't pay attention," Riebe said sharply. "We were told the Jedi would try to decieve us. They'd better not try again."

She stalks off toward the ship the Jedi just left, but pauses and turns to look to the group.

"Are you coming?" she asks. "We were asked to eliminate the Jedi. We'd best get started on places other than this planet."
 topshot
10-03-2003, 9:39 PM
"For some reason, I happen to agree with the Jedi, captain,"scowled a disappointed Dakken, then calmly said,"A memory I received from one of the Jedi that I disabled, showed me the truth! It wasn't the Jedi at all! It was that strange man and his Sith cult who sent us here to massacre these people. They were the ones that killed our parents!"
 Writer
10-03-2003, 9:41 PM
"They're trying to decieve us," Riebe said, just as calmly. "Now who's coming with me?"
 jokemaster
10-03-2003, 9:43 PM
Jokemaster was the only one not saying anything. He just leaned against a wall nearby, watching the arguement.
 topshot
10-03-2003, 9:52 PM
"If you do go along with the plan," quoted Dakken, tiredly,"then you're never going to find out that you've been mislead. I could tell that memory was true. I sensed his heart. It's purified of evil. So, go ahead if you want, kill me if I won't cooperate with the Sith that betrayed us. But think about this for a moment, Captain: What would your parents have done to you, Riebe, had they still been alive and found out that you've become an agent of evil? Would they still have loved you, even if you could've been that person who killed them?"
 jokemaster
10-03-2003, 9:56 PM
"How about we go along with the plan until we find out more?"
 Flamehart
10-03-2003, 10:21 PM
Craig looked around at one of the jedi who simply had his hands incapitated and looked at him with his cold, accusing eyes. "I want the truth, Jedi. Tell us all the truth."
 Writer
10-03-2003, 10:30 PM
The Jedi winced at the cold eyes, but wouldn't say anything. Finally, he sighed.

"Go to Coruscant, to the Jedi Temple and take me with you," he said. "I don't know anything about you, but I'm sure the council does."

"How can we believe that?" Riebe asked sharply, feeling somewhat betrayed by the Sith. She was still unsure she wanted to trust the Jedi.

"You have no choice," the Jedi said. "You must find the truth."

Riebe stood still for so long that one of the girls came up to her.

"We're not going to trust a Jedi, are we?" she asked. Riebe stared at her for a moment.

"He's right," Riebe finally said. "We have no choice. We must trust him for now. Take him to the ship and gather the rest of the injured Jedi as well. While we trust them, set up a memorial for the dead."

She stalked off to the ship, her feelings of anger beginning to turn to the Sith.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-04-2003, 1:15 AM
as ej strode up he sported 3 scalps and a head. "did i miss anything?" sensing anger in the air, "what is going on here? dakken why are we taking these wounded jedi into their ship? they should be killed!" ej walks over to a wounded jedi, ignites a saber and chops the head off of one.
 Writer
10-04-2003, 1:21 AM
"No!" Riebe exclaims. "They might know something about us. We're going along with them for now."
 jokemaster
10-04-2003, 1:26 AM
"We can't take much time, the sith will be suspicious if we don't come back within a week or so."
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-04-2003, 1:51 AM
"All right who is with me? Riebe you must come with me. We must eliminate the jedi. Riebe if you disagree i will assume you are a trader and if you escape i will hunt you down and place your head on display. If you do come this will be the oppisite.
 topshot
10-04-2003, 12:56 PM
"You'll have to go through me first," interviened Dakken,"if you want to kill her, EJ. For now, I'm just following my instincts and the Captain's orders. If you wish to leave, go ahead and do so. It will not matter to me, but it may to the others."
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-04-2003, 1:13 PM
" so be it!" ej activated his lightsabers one blue the other green and lunged at dakken. dakken ignited his weapons and he lunged at ej. all of a sudden everything slowed for a minute as they went into bullet mode. ej did an overhead chop and dakken blocked, then dakken swung at the legs and ej jumped. ej fired lightning at dakken and dakken crumbled to the ground. ej deactivated his sabers and pulled out his knife. "so dakken you think your all that? guess what? hear you lie on the ground and now your scalp is mine." at saying that ej picked dakken's head up and scalped him. "now riebe care to face me?"
 Flamehart
10-04-2003, 2:11 PM
(OOC: Don't control other people's characters, Jeedii)

Suddenly a dark blue blur went past Ej before he could scalp Dakken, burning his hand badly, causing him to drop Dakken. The blade was placed at Ej's neck. "If you don't like our decision, you may very well leave and we won't stop you. These Jedi, however, are in our 'custody,' so go find your own to kill. We want the truth about our families, and that's what we're going to get." He helped Dakken back up, and continued to wait for Ej's decision.
 topshot
10-04-2003, 2:21 PM
Dakken thanked Craig for his help, then turned to face EJ.

"Well? What's your decision, EJ? Are you going to join us, or are you going to continue doing the Sith Lord's bidding?"
 jokemaster
10-04-2003, 3:16 PM
It was a standstill, with Riebe, Jokemaster, Dakken, Tye, and Craig on one side, and EJ with the rest of the girls on the other.
"Great, just like in the movies"he said sarcastically.
 Uplink
10-04-2003, 3:59 PM
Tye smiled grimly and looked at Jokemaster.
"Except in the holos the good guys allways win..." He let out a long breath as they stood, sabers drawn. He hoped things could be resolved. He knew deep down that the Jedi would never murder innocents, only Dark Jedi and Sith.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-04-2003, 5:51 PM
"well maties it looks like im clearly outnumbered. and its a good thing the sith did take me. why? because i can do this......" ej ignites his sabers and chops the head off the nearest girl. ej stabs another as she attacked him, but somehow she is still alive and ej takes his other saber and lops her head off. another female girl comes to attack and ej freezes her, he then takes out one of his colt navy revolvers and shoots her. the three bodies of the sith women suddenly vanished.
 Flamehart
10-04-2003, 6:51 PM
"You're sick..." Craig spat, and pulled the Jedi he had been talking to to his feet and nodded to the ship. The Jedi helped some of the other Jedi up, despite his wounded hands, and they proceeded to the ship. Craig held his lightsaber still at a ready position, his hands not tiring. "Leave him here then, to mingle with the dead. We take who is still alive and find the truth, right Captain?"
 jokemaster
10-05-2003, 1:41 AM
"It's no use" Jokemaster whispered to Craig "He's gone mad"
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-05-2003, 2:22 AM
" you best be known that im a coming to"
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-05-2003, 6:10 PM
"cuz let me go to"
 Writer
10-05-2003, 10:40 PM
"EJ is right," the Sith says. The kids apparently struggle with his words. They feel that the Jedi are not lying, but the way the Sith says things, it is just that impossible to resist agreement. "The Jedi are trying to decieve you all."

He turns to EJ.

"Regardless of what happens, do not let your agressiveness out on your teammates."

He turns to the three girls and restores their life. Then he turns to the whole group.

"You will go to Coruscant," he says. "The Jedi live there and you will fight them."

"We will cooperate," Riebe says after a pause. "We will go to Coruscant."

When he gets the chance, Craig asks her if she's gone out of her mind. A brief smile crosses her face.

"No," she replies. "While on Coruscant, we will find out about our past."

Meanwhile, back on the planet they just left, the Sith Lord is communicating to the Sith on Coruscant.

"You must meet the children dressed as Jedi," he says. "Prepare to die. These children are dangerous."

"Today we will die," is the reply. "We die for the coming of the Sith Empire."

The kids get to Coruscant and get off the ship. They are stopped by a large band of Jedi, but they beat them off. When they beat them off, they realize that Riebe is missing. As it turned out, a few true Jedi were with the fakes and took her captive. They healed her and helped her recover her past.

The rest of the kids return to the planet to explain their failiure and talk about it. Riebe stalks into the room and everybody is on their feet instantly.

"You doubt it is me," Riebe says. She tosses a data pad to each kid. "This is the truth about you all."

"I don't believe you," one of the girls says, her face becoming menacing. Riebe takes her lightsaber and ignites it.

"Fight me if you are in doubt," she challenges. They all know that she was one of the best if not the best fighter among them and nobody accepted her challenge.

They go over the information she has just given them again. They see the truth in it and are angered at the Sith. As a group, they destroy the building and everything in it. Then they go to live with the Jedi.

The Sith are devestated by this blow. With the kids on the side of the Jedi, they might as well kiss their empire goodbye. The group becomes known as the Sith Hunters and their skill grows as well as their affection for each other. They are rarely seen apart.

But the Sith are not gone... yet...
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-05-2003, 11:21 PM
" hey mates i think there is another insurgance on this hear planet" ej handed everyone a datapad. it showed the location of the sith base. "i suggest we strike now."
 Writer
10-06-2003, 12:26 AM
"First of all," Riebe said calmly, "what do we know about this base? How well is it guarded? I know we can break through anything, but it is always helpful to know what we're up against so we can better prepare."
 topshot
10-06-2003, 12:44 AM
"Sith," Dakken replied,"We're up against them."

Everyone looks to him as if he's gone out of his mind.

"Did a little eavesdropping before I finally came back. I dunno what they're planning, but I assure you all it can't be good. I've got an older brother on Coruscant who may be able to help us. I just hope he's somewhere safe."
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-06-2003, 12:49 AM
"i can probably get a small army going that could help us for back up."
 jokemaster
10-06-2003, 12:55 AM
Jokemaster noticed what the planet was. "I can get you some info on the base. I'll get that to you while you get Dakken's brother. In one of the past bases I saved a guy from that planet, a spy really. But he owes me one. I'll tell him to get me something right away. "
He got on the phone. The base was airtight unless you had one of the few security passes. They still needed someone's codes also. He found that a regular technichian worked there. His spy, however was reluctant to give him the location of where he could be captured, but he got it anyway. Finally, he had the location, but it was to risky to transmit it. He called Riebe to meet him soon in a rented apartment. He turned around from the holo machine, and saw an assasin. He turned back around, sensing the assasin grow nearer, and nearer with the force. When the assasin was almost upon him, he turned around with his lightsaber. The assasin saw it, and ran, Jokemaster chased him, until once out of the apartment. Outside he saw a man waiting, he tried to sense him with the force, but realized it was impossible. Suddenly the man opened fire, Jokemaster tried to block it with his lightsaber, and was suprised to see that he was using old-fashioned type bullets, which the lightsaber didn't deflect, only slow and, unfortunately for him, heat. He was hit by a full clip, the assasin stood over him, and dropped his gun with a note. Once he left, Jokemaster dragged himself inside his apartment, and continued to try to drag himself over to the table where he had the building plans and the other information about the base. He was slowly losing his energy, and coughing. He knew he wouldn't make it.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-06-2003, 1:41 AM
"somebody help jokemaster! im going to chase down that assassin." ej grabs his musket slings it around his back. then he grabs his 2 colt navy revolvers checks for ammo makes sure there is enough for the revolvers and the musket. then ej grabs his kutless and 2 lightsabers. he then grabs his pirate coat, ties a banndanna around his head and heads out the door. he sees the assassin down the street. he sights the male into his musket's speacial sites and fires. the shot hits the male in the arm. the assassin sees ej and the assassin takes out his sword. ej takes one of his revolvers and shoots the assassin in the head. "ej comes back in and sees jokemaster coughing and weezing, blood at the corners of his mouth, while a pool of blood on the floor and in his chest area. "allright pal dont fall on me"
 jokemaster
10-06-2003, 10:54 AM
Jokemaster was still coughing and trying to reach for the data disk.
 Flamehart
10-06-2003, 1:06 PM
Craig ran into the room with some medical supplies, he had been nearby and heard Ej's call. He picked up the data disk and handed it to jokemaster. He then began applying bacta to the wounds. "Hang in there, the Jedi have sent a med team down here and they'll be here soon, hold on." Craig felt a disturbance and looked at Ej. "Duck." Ej did just as a disruptor shot narrowly missed his head. Craig leaped to his feet, lightsaber drawn, and leaped out the window and hopped on top of speeder to speeder until he got to the sniper and climbed onto the ledge. The Sniper shot as he climbed, wounding Craig in the arm, but he continued up anyway, dodged another shot. Craig ignited his saber and severed the sniper's good hand and put his saber to his neck.

"Who sent you!?" Craig demanded.
 Writer
10-06-2003, 4:51 PM
"Who do you think?" the sniper sneered. "Who else is after you so called 'Sith Hunters' since you turned on your allies?"

"Our allies are the Jedi," Riebe said firmly from behind him. The sniper laughed.

"That's what you think," he said. Then he winced in pain. "If you are so content with the Jedi, the Sith will have to use their ultimate weapon against you. You will lose all the abilities you have."

He pointed to Riebe. "That starts with you, the so called leader."

With a swift move, Riebe jumped from the rooftop to another rooftop and an standing there. It was a Sith. She examined the object that was in his hands. It had ten buttons, each with one of the Sith Hunters names on it. The blood drained from her face as she took it back to Craig.

"We have little time," she said...
 Flamehart
10-06-2003, 4:53 PM
Craig looked at it then back at the sniper. "What is this? Tell us, or.." Craig picked up his head and forced him to look down off the ledge at the very long fall and many speeders.

"You can have a nice flight."
 Writer
10-06-2003, 4:55 PM
"My life doesn't matter," the sniper said, but Craig could see fear in his eyes. "For what it's worth, that device disables the implants the Sith gave you. They've got more somewhere around, so the girl's right. You don't have much time. Now go ahead. Kill me."
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-06-2003, 4:58 PM
ej followed in pursuit and drew a colt navy revolver and pressed the tip against the assassin's head. "all you snipers are alike, come in with your rifles trying to blow our heads apart. were you in league with the assassin? if you are i will kill you. if you were not, i will kill you for trying to blow my head out of the water."

" i am in league with the assassin, our objectives were to stop you from finding and attacking the sith base." at that moment the sniper pushed the revolver out of ej's hand, grabbed his other revolver and shot him right in the chest. ej fell to the ground while a small fountain of blood was bursting out of ej's chest.
 Flamehart
10-06-2003, 5:01 PM
Craig swore and took out his saber and left an extremely bad cut on the sniper's stomach, causing him to feel quite a bit of pain, then hurls him off the ledge. He looked over at Ej and started to apply some bacta to Ej. "Hang in there!"

Just then, the Jedi Med team arrived and took jokemaster. Craig signaled for them to come over here and they picked Ej up as well.

"Don't die, we need you two."
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-06-2003, 5:22 PM
"i dont know pal ive been shot pretty bad."
 topshot
10-07-2003, 1:23 PM
"You'll be alright, kid," a voice from the shadows smirked. A man probably in his 20's stepped out from the nook on the right. Drake Sahrasyn, Dakken's brother.

"My name's Drake. Dakken told me about you all and your search for the truth about what happened to your parents. I don't know too much, but that sniper regretted to inform you that there's a couple bombs here set to detonate in 15 minutes. We don't have many ships, but we do have a lot of innocent people living in the city. If we can't get everyone on to a ship, then we'll have deactivate 'em ourselves."
 Jeedii_zaarinn
10-07-2003, 5:56 PM
"contact a friend of mine, his name is jim hawkins. he has alot of ships and transports. tell him that i sent ya and he will give ya how many more ships you would need. he will also reserve a ship for the sith hunters. and one more thing get a physician and get this shot healed."
Page: 2 of 5