Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Your saber

Page: 1 of 1
 T.Booth
08-19-2003, 1:12 AM
Since this game has an even bigger focus on the lightsaber, describe what you are hoping your saber or sabers will be like. Kind, Color, what you want it to look like...etc
 Jiobi
08-19-2003, 1:19 AM
I want mine to be smooth. Crisp Yellow and effictive.
 Troopr-Undr-Fir
08-19-2003, 1:38 AM
well, i for one would like to harnise the power or two, both different but both effective, and oh both different blade color and hilt :D . and when i run through sp again, maybe the lightstaff, see how many cultists i can kick ;) ........oh hell i just want a light saber :cool: , or to just be able to buy this game.
 Jiobi
08-19-2003, 2:08 AM
hehehe, I remember before ja came out alot of people bitching that they wanted jk2 all guns.. now its even mroe lightsabers hahahaahahahahaha sucks to be them :D
 g//plaZma
08-19-2003, 4:47 AM
I want mine to be sexy. And I want it to have yellow polka dots, pink hilt, come with a pony and a bag of chips too! omfg That would so own.
 Kurgan
08-19-2003, 7:08 AM
I want to be a four armed monster with a saber in each hand.

And a concussion rifle imbeded in my chest.

But that's just me.
 FK | unnamed
08-19-2003, 7:26 AM
I don't give a damn what it looks like as long as things die when I hit them with it I'll be happy.
 defalc
08-19-2003, 8:08 AM
It's going to be so bright that it'll cause the enemy permanent blindness, so I won't even have to fight my way though the game. I'll need a visor. :cool:
 SettingShadow
08-19-2003, 8:53 AM
Either a single, green saber, or a blue and green, saber in each hand.
 BawBag™
08-19-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Kurgan

But that's just me.
*Chortle* :p

Me? Boring traditionalist me. Bluey the Blue. Although I'd like a darker blue...... As for the hilt, one that has a built in "Anti-lamer" mechanism, which keeps the fecker ignited during multiplayer.
 Pedro The Hutt
08-19-2003, 12:05 PM
Most likely a single saber with a green blade, and I'll see what types of hilt they'll have to pick from.
 Obi-Wan X
08-19-2003, 12:05 PM
My lightsaber will be made depending on my clothing

If visible lightsaber wounds are available in multiplayer, then I will draw the word "Ghey" on my opponents.

Provided there afk and my lightsaber doesn't do much damage of course ^_^.
 Kurgan
08-19-2003, 2:25 PM
Will it slice, will it dice? Will it easily make julian fries? Will it never need sharpening?

If I call RIGHT NOW will it come with this handy DL-44 Blaster Pistol at no addition cost (a 5,000 credit value!)?
 Andy867
08-19-2003, 7:48 PM
Will it slice, will it dice? Will it easily make julian fries? Will it never need sharpening?

If I call RIGHT NOW will it come with this handy DL-44 Blaster Pistol at no addition cost (a 5,000 credit value!)?

In his Worse Sales Rep imitation: CONGRATULATIONS KURGAN, you are our xxx,xxx,xx1 Poster which makes you the grand prize winner of the latest DL-45 Blaster Pistol... You bet Han Solo wish he had one of these babies to take on The Empire.
/End bad imitation

Actually, I think It'd be cool to be a creature with 4 sabers, one in each hand. Kind of be like the Goro of JK...:D
 g//plaZma
08-19-2003, 7:59 PM
Originally posted by Andy867
Actually, I think It'd be cool to be a creature with 4 sabers, one in each hand. Kind of be like the Goro of JK...:D

Actually, I think it'd be cool to be a creature with 1 saber and own anyone who has more than that :D
 Taran'atar
08-19-2003, 8:20 PM
First time through, I'll use a staff. Probably red bladed. I'll see what choices in hilts there are. Second time through, probably a blue and an orange (the colors of my home towns football team). Again, I'll see what hilts are available. In multi, a single, green will do the trick.
 StormHammer
08-19-2003, 8:27 PM

But that's just me.

That sounds like the 'Boss' enemy I talked about a long, long time ago, in a forum far, far away... :p :D

But I digress...gold and purple sabers for me, and I'm not too bothered about the hilt. ;)
 Rockstar
08-20-2003, 12:27 AM

But that's just me.

LMAO!! OMG! HAHAHAHA!!! you and me both man! hehehe
 Crow_Nest
08-20-2003, 9:38 AM
It would be better if we could use custom saber colors, like the TCK sabers mod for jk2. It would be cool!
 Blademaster_109
08-20-2003, 10:03 AM
you know for you guys it dosen't matter, because you will all fall to my green saber staff:D
 StormHammer
08-20-2003, 1:51 PM
Originally posted by crow_nest
It would be better if we could use custom saber colors, like the TCK sabers mod for jk2. It would be cool!

And who is to say that mod doesn't get ported to JA? :) I'm pretty sure that if enough people demand it, then someone will come up with a mod for it. And we already know that introducing new saber hilts will be a piece of cake.
 Mith[OmNi]
08-20-2003, 8:46 PM
Originally posted by FK | unnamed
I don't give a damn what it looks like as long as things die when I hit them with it I'll be happy.

I bet you own firearms. ;)

Though personally, I'll have to go with green single saber. Its nice to go back to your roots.
 boinga1
08-20-2003, 9:04 PM
I hope my saber is about three feet long, glows in the dark, and...what?

Seriously, dual blue sabers first game, then...whatever I feel like after that. I don't care what the handle looks like.
 Endar
08-20-2003, 9:08 PM
Silver hilt covered in runes, and a black beam. And a HOODED black cloak! Will there be any hooded clothing?
 topshot
08-21-2003, 12:01 AM
Dual-bladed orange saber with a huge destroyer hilt in first run through SP, if I unlock the dual-blade that is. Red dual sabers for when I'm in a bad mood. Light blue and a darker orange when I'm in a urge to use light and dark force powers at the same time.
 Tesla
08-21-2003, 12:19 AM
My saber hilts will be gold, and i will have both of them with nice green blades :)
 Dr_night
08-25-2003, 2:51 AM
i wish i could wield TWO lightstaffs, but i can't so one lightweight yellow sabered lightstaff for me
 Tesla
08-25-2003, 3:00 AM
Damn...it seems i won't be getting my Gold Hilts, i've just seen the ones at the Acadamy Offical Site, and they look ok, but it would have been better if we could actually design the color of the hilt or have secret saber hilts like Anakins, Dookus like as bonuses after killing a Boss or something :)
 Kurgan
08-25-2003, 3:07 AM
According to the latest info (in SP at least) you will have 9 hilts to choose from.

Blade color wise, you can't pick red in SP (there's some speculation that you can if you go to the Dark Side, but that's pure speculation at this point), but you can choose all the colors in MP.
 Tesla
08-25-2003, 3:27 AM
That sucks that you can't pick red at the begining, but i suppose being a Jedi it does make sense, going to the dark side i think is possible, i saw a pic somewere and the player model had loads of dark red lines all over it and the force lightning was red ?

Maybe thats how you turn to the dark side, you go all red & evil :p

And what is the stroyline, im confused because i see no Sith Lord or Dark Jedi behind whats going on in the Movies & Screenies i've seen, but the those Reborn type guys with Staffs & Dual Sabers look quick ass :D
 defalc
08-25-2003, 4:53 AM
That "red lightning" would be force rage, and drain
 Kurgan
08-25-2003, 5:20 AM
The other thing is, even though you aren't playing as him this time around, I would rather see Kyle get some new duds (his "bantha herder" outfit is getting old).

How about that cool outfit he wore in MotS?

Or that excellent "stealth Kyle/Jan" mod that was made for JK2... that was nice, a simple outfit replacement for SP and MP (although it goofed up the team skins, but it wasn't a big deal to remove it).

And the other thing is, you better get a red saber if you go to the Dark Side.... I mean, if you're going to sell out for evil, you MIGHT AS WELL get a cool outfit and weapon, right?

Besides, everybody knows super villians are vain, they need their bling-bling to put the fear in those that be hatin'...
 defalc
08-25-2003, 5:28 AM
I'm hoping for redsabre+darkside as well. If you're going to instill fear into the hearts of innocents, might as well be with a cool weapon.
 boinga1
08-25-2003, 10:57 AM
There's no red saber by default...but you may get one if you turn to the dark side.

When I play through as "myself", I'll wind up with two blue sabers. However, first time through as "someone else", I'll probably get a doublebladed saber, and at some point I'll have to try single saber, all the way through.
 Kurgan
08-26-2003, 11:42 AM
Though, at least one could always use the "sabercolor X" cheat bound to a key like I did for JK2 Single Player...
 Maules
08-28-2003, 7:04 PM
i'd start have a hilt made from a Rancor tooth with a golden blade. Failing that a silver curvy hilt with a golden blade.

i did the same thing as you in SP JO kurgan, i had to have my golden blade.
Page: 1 of 1