Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lets Start a Bar Fight

Page: 2 of 5
 Joetheeskimo
06-03-2003, 10:30 PM
Kilmor ignites both lightsabers and begins slicing through vikings. In a moment, the all lie dead on the floor. "Don't mess with a Jedi," he mutters, and then tosses Mandalorian54 a blue milk. "Drink this to wake up." :D
 Death_Jedi
06-04-2003, 2:52 AM
"lol u r useing a lightsaber....what a wimp"

*Death jumps up in the air and lands on the shandelair and makes it fall down on top of joetheeskimo5 putting him out for 3 posts*
 Kuuki
06-04-2003, 8:44 AM
Originally posted by Kookee
*Thwack* Spamming evil. No spamming! *Consolidates posts*

-Redwing

No fair! My spam was just! You all couldn't post til someone posted 3 times. so...

No excuse. Just don't do it. K? ;)
- Redwing
 Captain Wilson
06-04-2003, 1:46 PM
"Teach you to waste good whisky deac!!!!"

*pulling out hiddan flamethrower*

"Teach you to gang up on me"

*begians burning stuff in typical wilson fasion ((Deac nows what i mean ;)))*deacs out for 2 posts

"I still carnt believe they sold me a flamethrower"

*see topshot...with new arms*

"BURN!!"

Topshot is prevented from chasing kooke as he's out for 2 posts ((teach you to get new arms)):D

*sees bar*

"BURN!!!"

*Ignates bar, sees the nut crackers and begins warming them for...surgery:D*
 Flamehart
06-04-2003, 9:07 PM
Due to the fact people seem to have forgotten about him, Craig pulled out a 12 gauge shotgun and shot Wilson in the back.

Wilson is out for two posts

Craig got a bucket of water for somewhere and put out the fire, making Topshot and Deac not having to wait for the two posts.
 Kuuki
06-04-2003, 10:56 PM
*Kookee borrows AOTJ's gun, and shoots Wilson's flamethrower fuel tank, adding 2 more posts he's out :D*
 Joetheeskimo
06-04-2003, 11:31 PM
Kilmor gets up and quickly tosses his lightsabers out of the bar. "Now are you happy?" Then he grabs Death by the neck and strangles him until Death falls to the ground unconcious.

Death is out for 2 posts
 topshot
06-05-2003, 7:58 AM
"Thanks for putting that fire out, Craig. As for you........."

*Picks up a sledgehammer, juggles Kookee up into the air, hits him across the room, and last but not least, throws the hammer at him, Mortal Kombat 4 style! :p *

Kookee is out for X posts, where X equals the amount of moves needed to pull off a combo. In this case, 3.
 Deac
06-05-2003, 3:48 PM
*Just for the sheer hell of it, Deac takes a packet of marshmallows from behind the bar, sticks them on a long fork and toasts them over the burning Wilson, prodding him with the forks*

Heh. We gotta stick together, us three.
 Writer
06-05-2003, 4:26 PM
wildjedi walks back into the bar, apparently forgetting that there has been a fight going on. He sits down for a second before realizing what's going on. Then, he jumps up and throws the bar stool randomly into the fight. It doesn't hit anybody.

"Oops," wildjedi mumbles. "Oh well."

He runs around like a chicken with his head cut off and ends up on the floor screaming, "DON'T HURT ME!!!"
 Joetheeskimo
06-05-2003, 9:19 PM
Kilmor walks over to wildjedi and chuckles, and grabs a mug. "Lets go get 'em!" He says, hurling the mug at Deac's head. Unfortunately, by some coincidence, Deac happens to momentarily bend over, and the mug shatters in topshots face. "AAAA! Sorry!!! I didn't mean to!!" Kilmor freaks out and crawls under a table.
 Mandalorian54
06-05-2003, 11:41 PM
Mandolorian54 stands on top of the bar and announces above the volume of the ruckas, "I don't think being out for only three posts is long enough! And what harm is being out for one post if you can't post twice in a row cuz it's spam?!? Your all Idiots!!!"

Then from all different directions Mandolorian54 is clobbered with wooden sticks, stabbed with knives, and kicked punched and beaten.

Mandolorian54 is out for 3 posts.

I could kill myself as much as I want, every time I come on theres at least five posts.
 Death_Jedi
06-06-2003, 5:00 AM
*while kicking Mandolorian54 on the ground he said*

"3" *Kick* "Posts" *Kick* "is" *kick* "enough" *kick* "But" *kick* "Just" *kick* "for" *kick* "You" *kick* "You" *kick* "can" *kick* "Have" *kick* "3" *kick* "More"

*Death kicked Mandolorian54 so much he is out for 3 more posts making it 5 more after this*
 topshot
06-06-2003, 6:37 AM
After having a mug cracked in his face, Topshot gets back to his feet, his face slowly healing. He walks over and breaks the table Kilmor is hiding under.

"Was that necessary to smash that mug in my face?"

*Kilmor trembles.*

"Guess not!"

*Picks up the sledge hammer he knocked Kookee out with 5 posts ago.*

"Buddy, this is gonna hurt you more than it hurts me!"

*Does the same thing to Kilmor that he did to Kookee, this time stunning him for 1 post.*

"Well what do yah know? That didn't hurt me at all!"
 Writer
06-06-2003, 12:16 PM
Wildjedi suddenly stands up again after seeing Death kicking Mandalorian54.

"That's rude!" he exclaims. He throws a painting like a frisbee, knocking Death out for two posts.
 topshot
06-06-2003, 2:35 PM
"Hey you! Why'd have you have to go and do that to one of my allies????"

*Stuns wildjedi with a stun baton. Relieves Death of any pain and lowers the amount of posts he was out for down to just 1.*

Wildjedi is now feeling a bit woozy and can only move and fight back slowly for 2 posts.
 Deac
06-06-2003, 3:54 PM
*Eats marshmallows and chuckles*
 Kuuki
06-06-2003, 6:19 PM
*Kookee walks over to deac with gram-crackers and chocolate bars.*

"Make some s'mores?"
 Joetheeskimo
06-06-2003, 6:50 PM
Kilmor also walks over. 'We'll need a campfire-" He is cut off when a flying mug crashes into the back of hi shead and he falls face flat on the table in front of Kookee.

*Kilmor is out for 1 post*
 Captain Wilson
06-06-2003, 7:40 PM
wakes up to see he is beging used as a camp fire. Takes a handfull of marsh mallows from deac and 2 sticks heats 2 marsmallows and eats them, heats another 2 till there white hot and shoves them in kookees and deacs eyes
kookee and deac are out for 3 posts
pulls off glob of burning fat from stomach and hurls it at topshot
topshot is out for 2 posts
Wilson: right! who wants some fat!
 Flamehart
06-07-2003, 1:25 AM
Craig pulled the marshmellows out of their eyes, dropping the wait to one post, then knocked the blob out of the air with the end of the bucket I had previously used, making Topshot not having to wait the posts. Craig took a fire extinquisher and shot it in Wilson's face, knocking him out for one post. Then he cracked a vodka bottle on his head, causing him to wait another post. Then he picked up the flamethrower and reignited the flame on Wilson's body, adding another post.

Wilson is out for a total of 3 posts.
 Death_Jedi
06-07-2003, 4:56 AM
"o we need a camp fire joe?"

*death grabs a stick with fire on the end and hits jeo over the head with it then pores peteral over him then lights him on fire then starts roasting a marsh mellow on him
 Kuuki
06-07-2003, 10:02 AM
Kookee: "Ow! That totally hurt!"

*Picks up a bottle of <any high proofed alcohol> and throws it at the burning stick, causing an exposion.*

Kilmor and Death is out for 2 posts each, counting one after anouther, for a total up to four :P *Or someone extingishes them* :D
 topshot
06-07-2003, 11:38 AM
"QUICK! SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE!"

*grabs a fire extinguisher and sprays the fire-extinguishing goopy stuff on Death and Kilmor. Fire Extinguished.*
 Deac
06-07-2003, 11:50 AM
*Deac chuckles to see Wilson burning. Grabs an apron and chef's hat and a length of sausages and cooks them over Wilson*

Deac: The more you move, the less likely I'm gonna give you one!
 Joetheeskimo
06-07-2003, 12:04 PM
Kilmor, now thoroughly beaten up and covered in soot, runs to a phone and calls the police.

"Ya, this bar is gone insane!! Come quick befor-"

*Falls over from exhaustion*
 Kuuki
06-07-2003, 12:20 PM
*The fuzz comes in and maces Topshot*

He's out for 2 turns
 Death_Jedi
06-07-2003, 1:15 PM
"Noo You hurt TopShot"

*Death runs up the sides of the walls then jumps off and kicks kookee across the face then pulls out a rocket launcher and blows him up for 2 posts*
 Writer
06-07-2003, 4:23 PM
Wildjedi
 Writer
06-07-2003, 4:25 PM
Wildjedi sees Deac cooking sausages over Wilson and starts screaming and jumping.

"I WANNA SAUSAGE!!!" he screams. Unfortunately, he jumps a little too high and hits his head on the ceiling, knocking him out for one post or until somebody(Deac) sticks a sausage in his mouth and pours water over his face.
 topshot
06-08-2003, 5:20 AM
*Uses the ol' Jedi Mind Trick on the fuzz and tricks them into thinking Kookee's a tasty pastry, likewise, a donut.*

Cops:"A DONUT!!!!! YAY!!!!!!"

*They start gnawing on Kookee's cranium.*

Kookee cannot move for 3 posts, or until he sends the fuzz to eat Wilson.
 Darth Rythe
06-08-2003, 7:57 AM
May I ask what i going on here?
 Kuuki
06-08-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Death_Jedi
"Noo You hurt TopShot"

*Death runs up the sides of the walls then jumps off and kicks kookee across the face then pulls out a rocket launcher and blows him up for 2 posts*

((I didn't Mace him the fuzz did :D))

*Kookee, being a Crazed Sith, uses the Mind trick on the fuzz to send them gnawing at Wilson. As more fuzz comes in, Kookee Mind tricks on those...*

*...Teh fuzz maces Death, 2 posts out :D*
 Deac
06-08-2003, 1:19 PM
Deac: Well, this barbecque is great!
 Captain Wilson
06-08-2003, 6:27 PM
Pulls out a saucepan, oil and bacon. Sits up and extiguses himself. pours brandy over the fuzz making a nice mound and lights them, starts frying bacon, pulls out beans eggs ect and cooks a fryed breakfat. Serving some up for deac and topshot.
Wilson: So deac.. hows life treatean you then?
 Deac
06-09-2003, 3:24 PM
Deac: Not bad. Pass the bacon.

*Takes frying pan*

You know, this fight's kinda slowing...

*Hits Wilson on the head with the frying pan. Wilson's out for 2 posts*

That outta speed things up.,
 Joetheeskimo
06-09-2003, 6:46 PM
"I'm getting confused here, I think Welmin's Cantina is better," Kilmor says, and runs out of the bar.
 Death_Jedi
06-09-2003, 11:16 PM
Stands on bar table and yells

"Every1 Stop!"

*then taps the wall and it crumbles into little pices*

"NEW BAR!!!!!"

*runs out of the bar and steals a car and drives to the 1st bar he comes along then jumps through the window and starts attacking the customers*
 topshot
06-09-2003, 11:35 PM
Topshot joins him, and runs off to the new bar, while stealing someone's baseball bat along the way, but is then chased by a million girls wanting a piece of him, and I mean really a piece of him! :p

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 Death_Jedi
06-09-2003, 11:50 PM
*looks at all the new goodies in the new bar and grabs one of the swords and runs out of the bar to meet topshot being chased by angry girls :D *

(i wouldnt really do this in real life but im sad to do this)

*Death slashes up all the girls and gives Topshot a piece of the girl, then falls on his knees and screams*

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

*then lots of girls start chasing him aswell into the bar, when topshot walks in he dosnt belive what he sees :P:P:P:P:P:D:D:D::D*
 Kuuki
06-10-2003, 12:42 AM
Kookee: "How interesting... Deac, mind passing the Avatar?" *long pause* "Okay, it was a try" *:D*
 Deac
06-10-2003, 7:39 PM
Deac: No chance! To the Deacmobile!

*The screen swirls, a large "D" moves close to the screen, then away. Deac is now seen pulling up at the new bar in a car with "D" spray painted on the bonnet.*
 BongoBob
06-10-2003, 9:01 PM
Walks into old bar and sees food. Uses mind powers cause them to go to the new bar.Steals food before going to new bar and uses psychic powers to lift up a car and throw it at deac.
Deac is out for 3 posts.
laughs to self...
 Kuuki
06-10-2003, 10:43 PM
*Kookee follows BongoBob. He sees his 'deed', and can't help but to smirk as well. But the fact is that Kookee can't stand competition... BongoBob had to go...*

Kookee: "Hey kid, lookie here... No offence, but I have to do this..."

*Kookee pulls out the Masamune and with a flash, Impales BongoBob.*

Bongo's out for 3 posts :D
 BongoBob
06-11-2003, 4:45 AM
Sits bleeding and unconcious, wondering why he didn't forsee that...and how he got that sword...that long @$$ sword...
 Death_Jedi
06-11-2003, 6:18 AM
(Bongo you cant post for three posts...)

*Death ziped up his pants and said*

"ok girls now i must go"

*he went to the new bar and grabed a horse shoe off the wall and took the rope of the keg of rum and tied it to the horse shoe and threw it at kookee knocking him on the head then pulls out a rocket launcher and shoots kookee blowing him up for 3 posts
 Kuuki
06-11-2003, 9:01 AM
((How ever you can post 'Out Of Character' :D))
 Deac
06-11-2003, 3:28 PM
Deac: Ok, maybe I deserved that...

*Walks past Bongo's mangled corpse and tapes it to the ground*

That'll learn you!

Bongo is out for a further post

*Enters bar. Sees crowds of women*

Deac: Ummmm.......is this the right place?
 Writer
06-11-2003, 7:06 PM
Wildjedi laughes at Deac. "Not for you!"

Knocks Deac on the head, putting him out for one post.
 Captain Wilson
06-11-2003, 10:14 PM
wilson wakes up, finshs food, pulls out a scoter and pushes it to the new bar, picks up a staple gun, sees BongoBob, staples bongo bob to the floor in 23 different places putting BongoBob out for yet another 3 posts. sees horde of girls, sees deac looking at horde of girls. Picks up novelty size beer can.
Wilson: haha deac, there mine now!!
hits deac over the head with novelty beer can sending deac out for 2 posts
Runs toward genral vicinty of girls laughing very strangly....
Page: 2 of 5