Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My Second Attempt at Skinning

Page: 1 of 1
 __CKY__
05-18-2003, 1:24 AM
Links to the Pictures are

Http://www.yodiesdownloads.com/~CarnivorusWinds/Unkown.JPG)
and
Http://www.yodiesdownloads.com/~CarnivorusWinds/Unkown2.JPG)

If you could just give me a rating on it of 1-10 I'd be happy and any improvements I should post some more pics tommorow. Hehe I am currently messing with the face done with the Torso for now.:D Well Anyways hope ya like it.
 Crowy
05-18-2003, 7:45 AM
6, simple but effective :D good work dude
 SettingShadow
05-18-2003, 9:33 AM
6, not much changed, but the tatooe (sp?) like stuff looks real cool :D .
 Pnut_Man
05-18-2003, 12:50 PM
Sorry to be this harsh, but besides the unique tatoo design, you basically did nothing.. 2

I'm a novice skinner myself, using photoshop to create textures and edits for existing models/skins.
 __CKY__
05-18-2003, 4:41 PM
Http://www.yodiesdownloads.com/~CarnivorusWinds/Unkown3.JPG)
Just messed around with the face and eyes added a thing to the legs.

Im still trying to figure stuff out I dunno how to make my own stuff and put them on the model I tryed and it doesn't go the way I want it to it like Just basically wraps my thing arouund the leg whichever way it wants. Im probaly doing something wrong though lol.
 __CKY__
05-18-2003, 5:34 PM
Http://www.yodiesdownloads.com/~CarnivorusWinds/Unkown5.JPG)

I'm out of ideas =/. Anyone care to explain how you make Custom Sounds or give me a link to a tutorial? lol
Page: 1 of 1