Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Liberation of Thyferra

Page: 1 of 1
 joetech3000
04-29-2003, 11:25 AM
Thyferra was under attack by pirates. Some brave people decided to save the planet.
-------------------------------

Joe raskar was sitting in his ship, when he heard a distress call from a Vratix named Plurra.
 StarCords
04-29-2003, 6:05 PM
Ack'tor saw the man kneeling by a ship. He quietly snuck aboard the ship and punched in the coordinates for Geonosis. He'll never find me there he thought as the ship lifted off, that planet has been deserted since the Clone Wars. I'll buy some time there. I don't find many good ships like this around The ship lifted up above the atmosphere, moments away from going into hyperspace.
 joetech3000
04-29-2003, 6:39 PM
:confused:
 -=DarkZero=-
04-29-2003, 8:47 PM
Zack a freedom fighter,runs out of a building about to collaps as it blows to hell,then looks up seeing the only ship for salvation take off.
"BANTHA FODDER!"
He quickly turns firing back at empirals
 joetech3000
04-30-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Mobius Berreta.
Zack a freedom fighter,runs out of a building about to collaps as it blows to hell,then looks up seeing the only ship for salvation take off.
"BANTHA FODDER!"
He quickly turns firing back at empirals
(read the first post. Pirates, not Imps.)
 -=DarkZero=-
04-30-2003, 5:18 PM
OOC: I havn't yet arrived on the planet yet >.>
 StarCords
04-30-2003, 5:52 PM
OOC: I'm a hijacker. I stole your ship and I'm about to go to Geonosis.
 -=DarkZero=-
05-01-2003, 12:27 AM
OOC:I ate your babies.
IC:After duking it out with the stormies, Zack heads towardss the closest public transport.
"SIR!" zack runs up to a cop,"Whats going on!?"
"A chain reaction of planet take overs has occurd,ours was threatend to be destroyed,but there have been people gathering to liberate our government planet,are you intrested?"
"Yeah...YEAH I AM! Where is it?!"
"Just head down that corridoor and go for ship 7,they're leaving soon"
"THANKS!" zack yells back as he sprints towards the ship.
Page: 1 of 1