Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Some Jedi Academy Info For You From Raven

Page: 2 of 2
 PrimoSidone
05-05-2003, 1:27 PM
U know what even easyer?

I live in Holland.. and i aint gonna fly for 8 hours to see a bunch of 35 year old man who never had sex play computer games :D
 The_One
05-05-2003, 3:19 PM
Originally posted by PromoSidone
U know what even easyer?

I live in Holland.. and i aint gonna fly for 8 hours to see a bunch of 35 year old man who never had sex play computer games :D

So you'd prefer to just stay in Holland watch people having sex? :p

Joke...
 Agen
05-07-2003, 6:12 PM
From what i have read Ragdoll skeleton is pretty much the same as UT, it will most liekly be used for realise dying rather than falling all over the place. :p
 Proto
05-09-2003, 5:30 PM
Rag doll system must be skeletal as it is based on bones inverse kinematic and is responsibble for proper simulation of the inert character skeleton's behaivior. It must be also based on physics of course, so I would't worry about this one word missing.

Notice that in JK games there's a lot of throwing around with baddies (or their bodies eventually). In JK it was the play with explosives mostly, in JO it was messing arround with push/pull. Now in JA it would be quite a fun to play with stormtrooper's dead bodies and watch them reacting phisics-properly when i.e. hitting the wall or falling from a ledge :cool:.
 PrimoSidone
05-10-2003, 8:25 PM
Hmm this topic is about JA and not about some clan

SpAm?
 PrimoSidone
05-10-2003, 9:22 PM
k sure thing bantha fodder.

/me calls mod *1800-mod*
 SettingShadow
05-11-2003, 5:17 AM
Elendal.. this is for Jedi Academy disscusion, take your order/clan (any diffrence??) posts to the clan forum.. or, you could of course continue to post wherever you want and insult people and, well, get banned.
 Andy867
05-11-2003, 2:15 PM
If he does continue, I will make sure proper punishment is brought against him, and will contact his superiors to silence their insubordinates.
 J.K Luke
05-13-2003, 2:59 AM
I think Fall is a good period to release this game as it's near lots of hols ;)
 Kurgan
05-17-2003, 1:15 AM
A shame this thread got off track....

Thanks for the info Kenn!
Page: 2 of 2