Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mandalorian Pack Fixed

Page: 1 of 1
 BloodRiot
04-22-2003, 4:00 PM
Well... it's long over due.. but i've gone and done it.

The infamous saber bug is fixed as well as several other smaller things. this pack completely replaces the older one, which should be deleted. RenegadOfPhunk has received the file and he should psot it by tonight. This fix was done mostly to help Renegade in his Movie Battles mod. I've enclosed a few minor changes that wont affect gameplay nor will be noticeable without the mod. And so..i seized the chance to correct those other long over due bugs.

Anyway... the original pack is all back, the saber is fixed, the caps are showing after dismemberment, implemented the surf files instead of the nodraw shadder in the skin file, fixed a few gaps in the legs and made the special modifications to the jetpack for the rocket launch in Movie Battles Mod.

That's about it. Should be up by tonight so anyone interested...you know what to do ;)

Cheers ppl.
 Higginson
04-22-2003, 5:05 PM
Gd to hear bloodriot. i'll be using these models alot more now!
 boinga1
04-22-2003, 6:45 PM
sweet. are the skinmaps still the same and all?
 RenegadeOfPhunk
04-22-2003, 9:18 PM
Just in case people start wondering why I haven't posted the new model pack tonight, it's because BloodRiot found a problem just before he was off out - to do with CTF skins I believe - and sent a message asking me to hold off.

So until he gets back to me, I'm not sure what's happenning...
 t3rr0r
04-22-2003, 10:04 PM
can't wait to see the improvements. :D maybe i won't have to finish the skin edit in my signature (don't have much time these days, and wasn't really happy with the large number of textures), since my main gripe of this model was the wrist... we'll see. :)
 Smood
04-23-2003, 12:45 AM
ETM, JA, D3...

the next level is coming....
 BloodRiot
04-23-2003, 6:59 AM
I havent messed with the skin maps and nothing related to that... it was my first model and it was a pain to circumvent all the noobs defects. Really.. knowing what i know now makes me ashamed i released that i nthe first place lol ;p

The skins are all the same. The characters are all the same. Just messed with the CTF skins to stop a weird looking skin bug. also added more accessories to the ctf skins... the blue and red team skins now feature jetpack as before, a left pouch, a right holster and the cape at the back. The earlier versions only added a jetpack.

Anyway aparently i was overconfident and the cap bug is still there... so I'm gonna fix it and spend this afternoon doing extensive tests to be assured that no other bug is left on this version that shoudl be considered FINAL.

Well im off to correct what I hope to be the last bug in the pack.

Cheers.
 BloodRiot
04-23-2003, 12:31 PM
Ok...this is seriously screwy... no matter what i do...and im sure im doing everything right, to the point where i deleted the old caps and rebuilt them next.... it simply doesnt work... i tried everything my mind could conjure to fix this and it simply wont show the caps.

If i dont fix this thing i'll release it as is...and then maybe someone will find this out for me.

Cheers.
 Classic Luke
04-24-2003, 10:06 AM
Thank you much BloodRiot for the awesome model AND also fixing the saber problem!!! Just curious as to when the model will be released? :)
 BloodRiot
04-24-2003, 11:23 AM
Well... i couldnt fix them caps and i dunno why... it just wont work and im positive i've done everything alright...heck it's working with all my other models... jsut not the mandalorians.

I'm gonna call it quits regarding the caps and release it ASAP. Everything else is fixed.. the saber is now A-OK and that was the greatest bug anyway.

I have to send it to renegade so he cant post it cuz my mail box wont let me submit the file cuz it's 11mb... yeah cheap e-mails bah.

Anyway..expect it real soon.

Oh by the way.. I seriously doubt the caps bug has anything to do with 3d Studio max building or such... it's probably something else so if anyone ever fixes this plz contact me so i can release the final version.

Cheers.
 RenegadeOfPhunk
04-26-2003, 7:47 AM
I sent the new mandalorian pack file to submissions last night, so expect it to be avalible for download shortly...
 BloodRiot
04-26-2003, 8:41 AM
Cool man...thx :)
 Delmar
04-28-2003, 5:25 PM
Wow! And only 12 mos. overdue! Great work.

j/k... Where will this be available for download from?
 RenegadeOfPhunk
04-28-2003, 7:22 PM
I sent it to jkii.net last week, so I guess it should be up soon...
(How long does it usually take?)
 t3rr0r
04-28-2003, 9:08 PM
i thought jkii.net's file server was b0rked? :o
 Classic Luke
04-28-2003, 10:06 PM
As far as I've noticed, jediknightii.net has not posted any new files in ages, although they do still post new headlines on JKII. The only sites I have noticed that still posted new files for downloads were jk2files.com and lucasfiles.com i think. Anyways I am looking forward to playing SP with this newly corrected model, and am anxious to get my hands on it. Thanks again BloodRiot!!!
 Zappa_0
04-29-2003, 9:08 AM
Cool, cant wait for their release dude. :) :D :p :fett:
 Zappa_0
04-29-2003, 9:10 AM
Try www.jk2files.com) or www.pcgamemods.com) . I didnt see you all asking about JK2 until i came back to the message, sorry and I hope this works. Its most likely JK2 wont be putting files up again anytime soon....
 Delmar
04-30-2003, 10:40 AM
I've got a web server you can use if you need somewhere to distribute it from. Send me a PM if you're interested.
 RenegadeOfPhunk
04-30-2003, 4:27 PM
OK, you can download the new mandalorian models pack here (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/richard.hart4/Mandalorian_v2.zip) from my site.

Could someone please provide a mirror for this though? I'm not sure how much traffic my cheapo site can take :)

Hopefully it should be appearing on the main sites soon...
 Classic Luke
04-30-2003, 11:56 PM
Yay!!! I got the new Mando version!!!!! Thank-you much Renegade for postin it on your site, I've been waiting all weekend for it :) (Hehe, sad huh?) Anyways, thanks again guys for all your hard work, the model BloodRiot, and of course the jetpack RenegadofPhunk! Cyas all, happy saberin!!
 ObiKast
05-02-2003, 9:04 PM
The download is broken when I finish the download apearce this:
The file is invalid
 boinga1
05-08-2003, 1:07 AM
SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS!!

It worked for me, and I LOVE IT!! thank you Bloodriot.
 Hekx
05-10-2003, 2:39 PM
I suggest submitting it to www.pcgamemods.com)
Anyway, downloading now.
Thanks for fixing it. :)
 BloodRiot
05-12-2003, 2:38 PM
Thx for the mod post links and support guyz, I'll try to post'em up again when I fix my PC... My motherboard is wasted.

Right it may take some time to gather some money for it but I'll ipload my mod to the sugeted servers as soon as i can.

Cheers.
 Classic Luke
05-27-2003, 8:20 PM
If anyone has dl this file is it possible for you to email it to me please as i accidentally deleted it off my comp :) ?
My email is bleroy@tampabay.rr.com

edit:
Oops, my email i think can't hold more than 4 mb :(
Oh, well thank-you anyways to anyone reading this post:)
 superracer0022
05-27-2003, 9:36 PM
 Classic Luke
05-27-2003, 10:06 PM
Yep, just got the link now, thank-you much for your help superracer!
Page: 1 of 1