Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JK2 Review - a new map review site opens

Page: 1 of 1
 Kengo
04-17-2003, 5:21 PM
JK2 Review is a new map review site covering both SP and MP maps for Jedi Knight 2. Our review team currently consists of: Eldritch, Kal El, Kastraelie, Leslie Judge, Louis, SunBurN, Tigris, Wedge, and myself - between us we have a fair deal of mapping and gaming experience. You may already know some of them from these very forums. We already have reviews on the site, with many more on the way! Work on the site is ongoing, with other features planned soon including articles on the world of mapping and interviews with members of the community. JK2 Review can be found here: www.jk2review.com)

Please feel free to sign up on the forums at the site, at no extra charge! Also I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the site, except awkward ones which I will ignore :)
Page: 1 of 1