Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Now *THIS* is interesting...

Page: 1 of 1
 wedge2211
04-10-2003, 8:14 PM
Look! It's the American Conservative magazine describing the Bush Administration as "stumbling" and calls Bush "a man who is so obsessed with hunting a pesky but elusive mouse in his basement that he fails to notice that the top floor of his house is on fire." (http://www.amconmag.com/04_7_03/cover.html)

How's that for political partisanship?

Seriously, read that entire article through. That is why, though war in Iraq may be morally justitifed in Saddam's treatment of his citizens and unlikely possession of WMD (which, by the way, anyone who is familiar with the intent of Al Qaeda and other Islamic radical groups should know that Saddam would never risk letting WMD fall into their hands, they hate him as much as they hate us), the war is, quite simply, STUPID on a strategic and geopolitical level. Good God, Bush, go look at the world you live in!
 Eldritch
04-11-2003, 12:53 AM
Interesting analogy they use, eh Wedge? I agree with the article... North Korea is the bigger threat to the world, moreso than Saddam ever has been.
All I can say is that if "Gee Dubya" starts looking at North Korea in the same way he looked at Iraq before he sent our troops there, I'm investing in a lead-lined bomb shelter.
 Bonedemon
04-11-2003, 6:04 AM
Нґm not surprized at all.

Who is Gee Dubya? Bush junior?
 Eldritch
04-11-2003, 8:34 AM
Bush Jr.
Also known Bush II, Bush 2.0, Dubya, etc.

Robin Williams:
Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some get it as a graduation gift.
Page: 1 of 1