Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

2 Double Ended Sabers

Page: 1 of 1
 The Count
04-10-2003, 4:52 PM
Wouldn't that be cool to use?
 Smood
04-10-2003, 5:11 PM
Again, moronically straying from a true skilled experience. Although I appreciate the additional features being added they will all be overused instead of offering a more subtle feeling of ability from within.

Refine the gameplay experience and bring it to the movies. TWO FORCES AT ONCE??? ERGH!

The more skill it takes to play the game, the less spam, the better.I refer you to the original duels, Luke - Vader, Obi - vader, incredible fighting!

RPG elements = no, FAST FALSITY = NO!!, REALISM = YES! GOD YES!
 The Count
04-10-2003, 7:29 PM
Well actually I only put this here to get more points for my glowy user name sad but true.
 CanadianSurfer
04-10-2003, 8:02 PM
It's possible, but wouldn't look very cool. Just big and bulky.
 master_thomas
04-10-2003, 9:12 PM
It would be cool, but in realism, two double edged lightsabers at once would be disastrous. Your more likely to hit yourself while running then hit an enemy. Is there any safe way to train?
 Taos
04-10-2003, 9:29 PM
Honestly, I don't think it would be that cool. One would be tough enough IMO. I don't even see how you could use two.......you'd cut yourself in half.
 Prime
04-10-2003, 9:43 PM
That should be the penalty for trying to use two double-bladed lightsabers :)
 coupes.
04-10-2003, 10:38 PM
I don't think it would be possible to use two double bladed sabers, your attacks would be pretty weak, and there wouldn't be a lot to choose from since it's more likely you would hit yourself.
 Khier
04-10-2003, 10:47 PM
Frankly I don't think it would really be cool at all, bleh not too mention just how unrealistic it would be, but no it's just not right in my opinion, and if you put up this thread just to get points, that might be considered spam, but what do I know? :)
 SPY_jmr1
04-11-2003, 1:35 AM
a lot.

BYEBYE THREAD!

And Trogdor smote thy thread into Burnination...
Page: 1 of 1