Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Which new feature are you most looking forward to?

Page: 1 of 1
 Silent_Thunder
04-06-2003, 8:22 PM
There's alot of new features being implemented into Jedi Academy that were not available in Jedi Outcast!

Which of these exiting new features are you most looking forward to?
 Hekx
04-06-2003, 8:35 PM
Visual Character customizing! Choose your character's race! Choose your appearance! Your saber Color! Your saber Handle!

Mainly because I used to by WWF Smackdown games, just to create the chaarcters. :D
 Tesla
04-06-2003, 9:05 PM
Visual Character customizing! Choose your character's race! Choose your appearance! Your saber Color! Your saber Handle!

Yep Defently cant wait finally we have control over what ever we want !!
 Wacky_Baccy
04-06-2003, 9:21 PM
I'm really looking forward to all of them, except the last poll option - Kyle's okay :xp:

I voted for "Double Saber, and Dual-bladed lightsaber fighting! With Darth Maul-like kicks in any direction! Just think of the replay value with so many kinds of sabers!" though, because it's ever-so-slightly more important to me than the other things :) :D
 Jedi Apprentice
04-06-2003, 9:27 PM
I don't think there is anything in this game I am not looking forward to. But the thing I am most looking forward to would have to be character customization and the new sabers/ fighting. :)
 Taos
04-06-2003, 10:44 PM
Jedi Apprentice said it best....it's amazing for a fps to have these features included in the game. So how can I not look forward to them! :)

However, if I had to choose - It would be customizing your character. :)
 joesdomain
04-07-2003, 12:34 AM
I think it would be cool to ride in many vehicles and to fight many different type of villians throughout the game. From Rancors, Wampas, Krayt Dragons and other creatures to Dark Jedi/Sith/Reborn or whatever they are to Imperial Remanent like stormtroopers, probe droids, at-st, imperial officers and different bounty hunters. Maybe throw in an important Hutt gangster.
 HertogJan
04-07-2003, 4:35 AM
I voted for the possibility to choose for the light/dark side... I think it will make the game very interesting :D
 leXX
04-07-2003, 4:39 AM
All of the above, but I voted for character customization because that is certainly going to make all the difference in this game.
 nova_wolf
04-07-2003, 5:00 AM
Different saber styles.

Ever since the two and dual blades were introduced in MP, I loved playing with them, finding the emotes and moves that worked with each and the situations to use them...

To have properly balanced official styles for them will be great!

A lightstaff without cheating - YEAH!
 DigitalVapor
04-07-2003, 12:36 PM
I have since the days of JK had a character who's story I wanted to see played out. I can finaly do it without having to write a long complicated novel just yet. Azlon Tir will finally exist and see action!!! WOOOOOOHAAAAAA!!!! Now all we need is improved saber blades with RGB glow selection. (The rgb saber mod was ok but it looked like a bunch of colored circles chained together)
 PhantomHelix
04-07-2003, 12:56 PM
all of it....jeez, its gonna be awesome!

character customizing: you can make YOUR OWN character, the way you want it.

dual/two saber(s): explains it all. its gonna be so much fun

vechicles: omg, driving around with a saber is a great idea!

dynamic missions: you can choose whatever you want, which will be great, cuz you gotta think about what to do first.

no more kyle: hes cool, but a customized jedi/sith is better
 Prime
04-07-2003, 2:43 PM
Character customizing for me.

But these other features certainly are cool too. This game has the potential to be outstanding!
 Jorus Ardel
04-07-2003, 2:47 PM
I like the idea of being able to make your custom skin with ease. At last, no more skinning headaches! This feature will be an excellent addition to the game, and you bet I am looking forward to it.
 joesdomain
04-07-2003, 4:37 PM
Character customization and making your lightsaber is an awesome idea for the new game.
 HertogJan
04-08-2003, 8:10 AM
I really hope the customizing looks good though, I think the system in Morrowind looked AWFUL! So no 'hair not matching head' problems please :mad:
 StormHammer
04-15-2003, 7:06 AM
I'm pretty much looking forward to all of the new features in JA. I chose 'Dynamic missions' because I think (hope) it is going to have a big impact on replayability - especially if certain weapons/powers are oly available in certain missions, it will mean you can work with different weapon/power sets for part of the game. Character customisation and access to dual sabers are my next key choices. :D
 Krayt Tion
04-15-2003, 5:20 PM
I would have voted for new mp mode if that can be could as a feature.

Of the choices above it would have to be customization.
 Blademaster_109
04-15-2003, 7:07 PM
all of those things r great but double headed light sabers r my favorite. It still is cool to customize ur character, and choose ur force side.
 SlapNut
04-17-2003, 10:52 AM
really? i can do all thoes awsome things in JA? sweet, how can i pick one of them to vote for? there all great, and no more kyle, well thats just the icing on the cake, i picked the first one though, about the customisations.
 taekwondo joe
04-17-2003, 11:21 AM
that was a hard poll, although i would say the first one, creat your guy, thats sweet.
Page: 1 of 1