Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Reborn Bill: Why I Became a Jedi

Page: 1 of 1
 Kurgan
04-05-2003, 4:57 PM
"Hello, I'm Bill, and I'm a Dark Jedi... (*hello Bill!*)

I joined the Remnant about 5 years ago. I was a naive kid back then, was into the whole "bring back the glory" trip with Admiral Fayar and all that.

Then I met Desann. Sure he was a big dinosaur dude, and I was taught never to trust those kinda guys, but I'd go to the ends of the earth for my Admiral, and he orders us guys to go train with him, so I say "yes sir" and next thing you know I'm getting hopped up on Force crystals and training with a lightsaber.

Pretty cool stuff, but I'm getting off track. So they taught me how to throw lightning and jump real high in the air and get mad and push Jedi around. They told me to use my anger and stuff, but always thought of jokes and stuff to play on the stormtroopers and I liked to twirl my lightsaber in my hand. I must have gotten that big purple lizard mad at me more than once with my shenanagins...

Then the other guys started getting into the Shadow Armor, and I get passed up. I said... Hey Desann sir, when can I get some of that wizard armor, and he's like "Save your strength fool" and then I press him and start to argue but he says "You are a coward." So that was kinda it, I figured hey... if some Jedi tries to cut your head off, don't expect me to come running to save ya.

So anyway, the New Republic comes by and they start messing up our plans. Last I heard the big uppity guys in armor went down with the Admiral in his ship (I guess its true about what they say.... always going down with the ship or something).

So this Kyle Katarn guy comes in and tears up my buddies. Now those Academy guys weren't too tough, but this guy was nuts!

So anyway, he took me aside and told me there was another way, I didn't have to go down fighting and the Dark Side was a one way street... so now I'm clean.

Thanks to Luke and Kyle Katarn I've got a fresh start, and I can turn my life around, fighting for the good side.

PS: I got a new outfit, what do you guys think?"

http://home.mchsi.com/~kurgan/2.jpg)
 Agen
04-05-2003, 5:04 PM
Nice out fit and thread :p
We want More! :)
 The_One
04-05-2003, 5:40 PM
Haha, very nice Kurgan :p
 Wacky_Baccy
04-05-2003, 5:44 PM
ROFL :D

Nicely done, Kurgan ;)
 Hekx
04-05-2003, 5:59 PM
:lol:

Nice haircut too. ;)
 The_One
04-05-2003, 6:10 PM
I think Bill will leave JA (Jedi Academy) and join JA (Jedi's Anonymous) :D

He seems to have had a troubled upbringing :(
 legameboy
04-05-2003, 7:54 PM
nice tux :p bill gonna go back to the remnant i bet
 Rad Blackrose
04-05-2003, 8:52 PM
Is this supposed to imitate that Apple commercial?
 TLKJedi
04-05-2003, 9:36 PM
Heh, that does look like a reborns face. Thats awsome. :bdroid2:

:chop1:
 Uber_Saber
04-05-2003, 11:02 PM
Wasn't there a Reborn talking with a couple of Jedi as Kyle came out from whacking Desann?

Nice one, Kurgan.
 Bob Gnarly
04-05-2003, 11:09 PM
wow, thats a.....interesting story......i like your haircut, though it wouldnt look good on me :D
 Clemme w/Stick
04-06-2003, 9:06 AM
Go Bill, Go!

Well, nice story Kurgan :D!

-Clemme
 acdcfanbill
04-06-2003, 4:42 PM
lol, i thought this had something to do with me :eek: :D Funny nonetheless :p
 Silent_Thunder
04-06-2003, 5:13 PM
"I said... Hey Desann sir, when can I get some of that wizard armor, and he's like "Save your strength fool" and then I press him and start to argue but he says "You are a coward." So that was kinda it, I figured hey... if some Jedi tries to cut your head off, don't expect me to come running to save ya."

LOL!!! that is so funny... I almost died laughing "Save your strength fool".

I just have to wonder; why didn't Bill the reborn say; "Do you fear me?" to Desann?
 Kurgan
04-13-2003, 5:18 PM
Just got back from vacation, thanks for the responses guys!
I really think its amazing...

I wonder if Kyle will have a new lightsaber when you see him at the Academy? It'd be cool to see him with the orange one back...
 boinga1
04-13-2003, 6:59 PM
Originally posted by Silent_Thunder
[BI just have to wonder; why didn't Bill the reborn say; "Do you fear me?" to Desann? [/B]

:lol::lol: "Do you fear me?"
 Blademaster_109
04-13-2003, 7:50 PM
Where did u get the pick. can u mix and match things and put them together please reply.
 Kurgan
04-14-2003, 4:28 AM
From the official site (Lucasarts.com has a link).

Yes, you can choose a gender, face, skin color, torso, legs, saber, hilt, etc. this is all told about in that magazine article and the official press release.
Page: 1 of 1