Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

To all =A= wookies (think theres 4 now)

Page: 1 of 1
 swediot=)
03-24-2003, 4:38 PM
lets try take over no no no im just kidding again i dont want another beating from set .... well anyways seeing that we as a species are growing in number in this clan i was wondering if you guys wanted to share a house or something or we could help eachother out with stuff..... if you dont know this im gonna be making bowcasters if any of you want em just ask seeing that you guys are the ones who will be able to use them untill i can make auto cocking casters..... well waht do you think?

:chew1:chew1:chew1
 UnfrozenCaveman
03-24-2003, 11:43 PM
I've been really considering playing a wookie- but I really want to start on Naboo. So, if I become a wookie and after I move to Corellia, yeah that sounds like a good plan.
 swediot=)
03-25-2003, 1:27 AM
thats cool but not that many people are starting on correllia iim gonna start on tatooine because thats where my characater is from (well my swg character anyway) anyway correallia is where were going later on especially when we can build player towns and stuff but yeh if we all lived together wed only like have to by 1 droid (for translating purposes) which would be quite conveniant for us and other stuff like that
 Sunshine Badass
03-25-2003, 2:03 AM
Sorry to tresspass here, not being a Wookie an' all...
*Looks around*
*Fears for arms*
But I am also starting on Tatooine as per my character. Maybe we could hook up, become buds... My character "history" is posted where all the other histories are on this forum. You could check it and see if our characters could be friends.:D
 UnfrozenCaveman
03-25-2003, 9:26 AM
Oh, I see. Well, I'm still really undecided about which race! It's so perplexing! I think when beta3 comes out (anytime now :D ) that is when I'll be deciding, more info on all the races etc.
 setsuko
03-25-2003, 11:37 AM
If you lived at the same place, you could share hairdriers. Because you'd need a lot of them, I'd guess! ;)
 swediot=)
03-26-2003, 1:09 AM
Originally posted by Sunshine Badass
Sorry to tresspass here, not being a Wookie an' all...
*Looks around*
*Fears for arms*
But I am also starting on Tatooine as per my character. Maybe we could hook up, become buds... My character "history" is posted where all the other histories are on this forum. You could check it and see if our characters could be friends.:D

sure thing ill play with you however there is a small chance that i might have random outburst as thats what my character is like just cuz i said so

good one about the hair dryers set :thumbsup:
 Sunshine Badass
03-26-2003, 2:03 AM
I'll just have to get my hands on some of those new "I Fear For My Arms, So I Want To Sedate The Wookie" droids they just came out with. I will be sure not to be around when the rage starts. :D :D :D

P.S. Should we write it into our histories that we are friends and why, or should we hook up laters and go from there?
 swediot=)
03-26-2003, 2:55 AM
i think we add to our histories when we meet but where supposed to start roleplaying on the forums but a thread hasnt been put up yet
 Sunshine Badass
03-26-2003, 4:13 PM
Well why not?:p

Hurry and get 'em up there Big Boss People so we can bring these poor sap characters to life.;) :D
 Altus_Thrawn
03-28-2003, 6:11 PM
Wookie reporting in.....Sir!
Yeah, I'll probably start on tatooine. Definitly will want a bowcaster. I think it would be cool to share a house. :)
I will make buildings once I become an architect.
 swediot=)
03-28-2003, 7:13 PM
and i shall make you a bowcaster
 Altus_Thrawn
03-28-2003, 8:35 PM
*says something evil in wookie language*
 swediot=)
03-30-2003, 11:11 PM
*thinks altus has an additude problem* :D;) :rolleyes: :D
 DarkLord14
04-09-2003, 2:28 PM
I think that would be really cool. I am going to start on Tatooine as well. I would like to hang out at your cantina alot too. :D
 swediot=)
04-11-2003, 3:12 AM
well my cantina will be in our player town when its built on correllia
Page: 1 of 1