Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

greetings

Page: 1 of 1
 Altus_Thrawn
03-23-2003, 10:15 PM
Ok, I'll make this short.

I want to join the Associates.

I plan to be a wookie architect.

What else....I live in Atlanta.
 UnfrozenCaveman
03-23-2003, 11:48 PM
*looks up from his game of sabbac with JackRabbit, waves to Altus Thrawn*

Hey, how are you! Like you I'm also interested in joining this fine PA msyelf. I plan on being a ranger but I have not decided with which race I will be. Glad you found your way here!
 swediot=)
03-24-2003, 4:14 AM
oh thats 3 wookies guys
*plots plan to take over the =A=*
what no im not doing anything wraithy........ no set....... gal....... HOLY CRAP *runs*

welocme :thumbsup:
 Wraith 8
03-24-2003, 6:13 AM
welcome thrall.. under what name are you joining? on SWG.net that is.

*shoots swediot* :D
 setsuko
03-24-2003, 6:27 AM
Welcome Altus. As a new member, I'll have the privilege to show you how we deal with swediot when he doesn't behave correctly.

"Hey Kiedo, bring out the rake!"

*a procession of russian-orthodox priests marches in, clad in gold and purple, carrying incense censors and a big red velved pillow, trimmed with gold, with a silver rake on*

"Proceed with the ritual!"

*the priest at the front of the procession, wearing an intricate gold plated mitre chants a short litany, and then picks up the crate. The rest of the procession answers the litany with a deep, monotonous recitation chant. Then, he turns, and hands the rake to setsuko, bowing deeply, chanting the last line of the liturgy, Credo in Deum Patrem omnipotentem, Creatorem caeli et terrae.[

*Slowly, yet with a firm and decided hand, setsuko receives the rake, raises it above her head, and...

setsuko hits swediot:)'s head:
swediot:) takes 36 points of damage.

Take it like a bitch, little man! ;)
 Altus_Thrawn
03-24-2003, 10:07 AM
Hi all!

Wraith-I'm not sure what you mean, on starwarsgalaxies.com I am registered as evfields and on swgalaxies.net I am registered as Altus_Thrawn.

Ingame name will hopefully be Tarro Sionit.
 Wraith 8
03-24-2003, 1:17 PM
well did you press the join button? :D cause i dont see your name in my to add list :p
 swediot=)
03-24-2003, 4:23 PM
ow that really hurt guys *runs off into corner and starts to cry*
 Jan Gaarni
03-24-2003, 4:42 PM
Well, to help you out, Altus, here's a direct link to our Main PA section over at SWGalaxies.Net site. :)

The Associates (http://www.swgalaxies.net/guilds/guild.php3?id=62)

Just log in, go to Join, and wait till Wraith approves you, which should be the next time he logs on. ;)

If, when you log, in you end up on the PA list, go to page 8 and scroll down to The Associates somewhere halfway down that list.
 Gaalgoth
03-24-2003, 4:47 PM
Gets up out of his corner booth and walks over to Altus

Pleasure to meet you. I'm the founder of this establishment, and the co-leader along with Wraith over there. You're welcome to join, just make sure you stay active. Where in atlanta are you from, by the way?
 Sunshine Badass
03-25-2003, 5:08 PM
*Knows thet the Super Duper Mega Superior Rake Evasion Shield would come in handy someday... and since Swediot seems to be raked the most... ---Deserving it or not--- he could borrow my Rake Shield.

;) *Holds out shield for Swediot*;)

Good luck, and the "on" switch is here: *Points to "on" switch*

*Feels vulnerable*
*Feels he should behave so as not to get raked*
*Shudders*
 Altus_Thrawn
03-28-2003, 6:22 PM
Ok, I clicked the join Associates button on swgalaxies.net

I'll try to be active, I have tons of time on weekends, but during week it is just homework. *hears voice saying "Do or do not. There is no try."*

I am from Sandy Springs.
 Thew Rydur
03-28-2003, 6:58 PM
Sorry I didn't get the chance to welcome you before, but...

Welcome to the =A=! :D
 swediot=)
03-28-2003, 7:09 PM
Originally posted by Sunshine Badass
*Knows thet the Super Duper Mega Superior Rake Evasion Shield would come in handy someday... and since Swediot seems to be raked the most... ---Deserving it or not--- he could borrow my Rake Shield.

*Feels vulnerable*
*Shudders*

cool so i just press this he PTCHAAOONG cool it glows in the dark :D
 Gaalgoth
03-28-2003, 8:15 PM
Originally posted by Sunshine Badass

*Feels vulnerable*
*Shudders*

I live in decatur, by Emory.
Page: 1 of 1