Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Vietnam: Dejavu all over again

Page: 2 of 2
 griff38
08-04-2003, 2:43 PM
Originally posted by Homuncul
It amazes me how the accents on what's republican and what's liberal has changed. Liberal in US now means to be communistic I think. Well, I guess Bush's elections finally showed that U.S. doesn't want to step that road.

That's all I have for now

You have a good point there have been some strange polar flipping of ideals represented by the main opposing platforms.

But you should know, far left liberals have always been called communist by the right.

And those on the far left consider those far to the right of center as.............. Fascist. :)
 SkinWalker
08-05-2003, 2:54 AM
Which is why the political dichotomy of our government is failing. Much the same as dichotomies fail in debate. "If you aren't with us, you're against us."

Bah.... I've no time or patience for that kind of ignorance.

Impeach any extremist (http://www.votetoimpeach.org/). I'll be impeaching him come 2004... and from his "home" state.
Page: 2 of 2