Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

sv_privateclients

Page: 1 of 1
 CE_MasterYoda
03-18-2003, 5:28 PM
I know of a server that has private clients allowed, but I have no clue how to log on as a private client. Di I put something in my config file, or do I put it somewhere else. Anybody know how I can do this?
 Hekx
03-18-2003, 9:10 PM
You should have sv_privateClients set to the amount of private slots, while sv_privatePassword is the password to access the places on the server.

To fill one of the private slots:
If sv_privatePassword is goat..
You need to type /password goat before you connect to the server.
So you will access the private client place, instead of getting a 'Full Server' message, or a public slot. ;)
 CE_MasterYoda
03-19-2003, 9:27 AM
Where do I type this? In the server in the console? In the Join Server Menu in the console? Thanks for your help.
 Hekx
03-19-2003, 9:47 AM
If you use the MP 'join server' option, there should be a selection of Password which you should type in, before connecting to the server. Otherwise you can bring down the console, and type /password (value) instead. I think you have to type the password before joining, since you won't access a private slot if you connect and then enter it.
Page: 1 of 1