Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dark Forces Model

Page: 1 of 1
 TK-99
03-12-2003, 6:09 PM
I was just wondering if the Navy Trooper in the Dark Forces mod would be able for download?
 ImmolatedYoda
03-12-2003, 6:43 PM
i believe that (probably before the full MOD is released) that the Navy Trooper and maybe some of the other custom models will be available for download. but as for right now, i cant figure out why nobody has made an MP version out of the model by now, i mean, it cant be that hard can it? :confused:
 TK-99
03-12-2003, 7:00 PM
i know, that navy model is really good and as so far as all the navy models or skins as thier called that this ones the best detailed one
 The_One
03-13-2003, 1:09 PM
Yep, an MP release is coming ;) Maybe even next update - it will be exclusive to our site.
 TK-99
03-13-2003, 2:03 PM
They said that they will release the models when the Dark Forces mods finished
 The Count
03-13-2003, 5:23 PM
Well you can get it if you load up the DARK FORCES DEMO in Multiplayer, I play sometimes when I'm bored its quite fun.
 The_One
03-13-2003, 5:32 PM
Originally posted by TK-99
They said that they will release the models when the Dark Forces mods finished

*Ahem* I'm on the team ;) Since the demo has already been released we are free to release the Commando to you, most likely next website update - I am the webmaster by the way :)

Corto (The Commando modeller) was doing some updates to the model, hence the delay.
 The Count
03-28-2003, 9:01 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SUPER COOL DAMN HAMMERSMITH
Page: 1 of 1